It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Borthwey

Yeah right, those are not the exact same thing. I call your issue selective blindness.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Borthwey

was able to find a larger version of the drawing for analysis....

ALSO - for all you ATS MEIER NAY SAYERS...

comparisions of billy meier shots - with photos taken all around the world taken by totally independent witnesses...with nothing at all to do with the case in any respect.

meier original on left compared to pict. taken in los Angeles by independent...

meier original on bottom - independent on top

now meier original on top - independent on bottom

now once again meier original on bottom - with independent on top

now meier original in middle with two independents above and below..

now pict of meier ufo rising up over distant hill/horizon

bit hard to this with a model.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT -
MEIER'S BEAMSHIPS ARE THE REAL THING!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gib_niner

Hello Gib.

Here is an even better version of the dinosaur painting. It is an illustration by Zdenek Burian of a Pteranodon from the book Life Before Man written by Zdenek V. Spinar in 1972.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I really wanted to believe billy mier stuff is true. But after reading through all of his philosophies , i see he uses many names from hindu stuff. For example woman name is pronounced as sanyase means sadhu in hindi.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

His UFO photos are difficult to prove hoax. But wedding cake photos which seems fake.

I still wanted to believe in his story. But one thing that made me to think he craves attention. Even with his refusal to be interviewed...etc

en.wikipedia.org...
Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (February 3, 1937)

I immediately thought the best way to see a person telling the truth is analyse the date of birth.

He is aquarious. Enough said.

Aquarious are good in communicating but they do have more enemies than friends mainly because by thinking they are telling the truth , they ignore the fact. Aquarious are most selfish creatures.
They craves attention. I profiled every aquarious in friends and relatives circles. All behave same way. They might tell half truth. Basically he twists the truth and interpret things for his own ego,

Of all that , the striking statement is that he is the second coming of jesus spirit and he is the only contact for that alien race. Basically he is psychotic in some level. He thinks he is manipulating others and living in his own factasy world.

I am inclined to believe all his stories are his figament of his imagination. I think he is a guy who start his life photographing things at early age and start to create an album of his photographs.

He got an idea why not take photograph of ufo. He probably mastered some technique.

All his statements about the world is immature and whiny. I hope aliens do not think like him. Hahaha. We have a war on hand.

www.steelmarkonline.com...

Even assuming he really got these UFO pictures. Most of his stories are his own imagination including telepathy. All his meditation concept he took it out of mumbo jumbo hinduism.

One of his blue people underground is also from hindu mythology where krishna and rama are colored blue in all hindu paintings

His 1964 picture.
www.tjresearch.info...

I still want to believe his 1% of his alien story because it is a food for human creative mind evolution.

I seriously doubt any of his stories true unless he just messed up his own real encounter with his idiotic statement about world prediction.

Only fraud calls others fraud!. Simple.

One mans truth is another mans lie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Billy mier is a FRAUD mainly because of his alien theory and spiritual mumbo jumbo. Photos can be fabricated by CIA or not , his theories are his figament of imagination.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So who gets all the money from the TheyFly Website?

That stuff isn't cheap, that is for sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Anonymous ATS member,

As an Aquarian, can I just applaud you for your unbending scientific reasoning.

Ya big stereotyping, superstitious weirdo.

Now gimme some attention, my huge ego needs feeding.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Billy Meier is not a nut he's a genius!

I don't believe anything this guy says or has pictured, but he's managed to make a decent amount of money by completely lying his ass off. Absolute genius, he must laugh himself to sleep at the people who think he's just nuts.

Respect to Billy, a good way of making some cash. A shame it reflects on the entire UFO research community though.

Yes I totally agree. And there are far too many other geniuses around, who are willing to make money out of people's need to believe.

It really makes it difficult, if you study the subject of UFOs long enough you will eventually swing to the skeptical side as you see more and more of this kind of thing. It's very unfortunate that I cannot take anyone's word at face value unless I know them personally. I don't want to live in a world that makes me suspicious of people and their motives. When and if the real deal ever comes along, I just probably won't believe it.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

This "ray gun" probably WAS made with materials found in the home.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
After watching/listening video on Youtube it is hard for me to believe Billy. The pics having to do with his travels are terrible fakes that have been proven to be indeed fakes.

Just another con man looking to make a buck fooling people and has been doing it for decades.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Lol, this is so laughable i don't even know where to start.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Why doesn't anyone mention the trees that Meier shot with the laser gun? The created a perfect oval hole through many trees. I've never seen an oval drill. So let's see those picts too.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Hi helium3
I apologise for coming to this conversation so late, but I've only just seen this site.
I hope it was clear that my intention in recreating Billy Meier's pictures was in no way an attempt to discredit either him or what he claims to have seen. My real point in the Fortean Times article was to have some fun with the sceptics who had failed to produce any pictures of their own.

That said, however, I hope it is clear that their was no real attempt to actually duplicate Meier's UFOs, and that I filmed small models hung with fishing line from my sister's washing line in her back garden so I'm a bit confused about your seeming recognition of disparity in the 'contrast', when in actuality, the models and the sky background were one image, photographed at the same time.

We pulled our punches with Meier's pictures because we had no desire to attack him or his claims, which is why 'amateur' techniques were used, but make no mistake, if we had decided to do it for real, both Meier's photographs and films could have been duplicated to the letter, and would have been able to withstand any sceptical analysis.

Alan Friswell

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
first off... that's not billy mier

seriously dude,
I don't know what your on.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Mr. Horn, one deos not have to be an ivestigator to see that these photo's are faked and ridiculous. A man or whoever that was holding a aluminum foil ray gun dress in a gold holloween costume? Mr. Horn with all due respect, do you actual want people to believe this? Billy Meier is has been caught so many times in faking all of these things, why do you consist of hanging on to this fraud? I am not discrediting Meier at all, I just call it as I see it. Another thing you and Meier make the claim that religion is illogical, but yet you want people to believe that Meier is some guru, how can I accept that? You don't believe in God because the Pleadieans and Meier say so? What authority deos the Pleadieans have on religion period, or on anything, who made them the spokesperson for humanity? Who are they to jugde us, they age and die just like we do I don't care if they live to be 700 years old. You people are no different than any other ufo cult, in defense of religion many people who claim something deos not all ways follow the correct path, but in your case you can't deal with a believe in God, it's a reality that you don't want to deal with, so what do you do, you replace God with aliens from another planet, still hoping that something from out of space will help save you from yourself. Your believe is no different from other religious beleifs, regaurdless of whether it's God or aliens, you still what someone to save you, to bad it's Billy Meier. Again this is no attack on Meier, I don't even know the man, but Mr. Horn people looking at these photograghs that Meier took, it is obvious to any intelligent person that these things are fake, Meier even went far as to take photograghs out of magazines and claiming them to be pictures he took in the past and future, even taking pictures of two women off of a televison show and claim they were aleins! Mr. Horn please, how could you expect anyone to take this seriously, and most important of all how could YOU beleive this, and you claim religious people are illogical?! And as far as Meier's predictions are concerned, I don't need some Pleadiean visitor from another world to tell me that the human race has problems, ofcourse we do, anyone can see that, there's nothing phrophetic about this. Well Mr. Horn, I think i've said enough for now, but just remember this I don't hate Meier, I just don't beleive any of his claims.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
From a Figu bulletin.

Question : One must believe in UFOs and such matters because one cannot verify the authenticity of the claims.

Billy answer: This question-cum-statement was generated by the same source as all of the previous questions. The mental attitude of the person raising the question must really be questioned here. Considering the fact that FIGU and I have always pointed out that nobody should believe anything, not even from me, Billy. This person undoubtedly does not have both oars in the water. Our teachings state that all human beings must think for themselves and, thus, discover the truth for themselves. This process can only be achieved through the individuals' own genuine thinking processes, whereby they find the truth within themselves. To this end, they must activate their intelligence, powers of reason and judgment -- and these factors can only be found in the brain -- not in the gut with which certain madmen and fools want to "think and decide".

As is often the case, there is possible concern that such questions are only posed to arouse a provocation, in the belief that through them a person can have contact with the extraterrestrials, because that person is "so clever" and asks such "super intelligent" questions, or else, because (s)he simply feels predestined for it in his/her own megalomania. This can be gleaned from the last question-statement, which asserts that some people are simply repeating, parrot-fashion, Billy's statements without knowing anything about them; without having had their own true experiences or anything else to investigate for themselves.

Well then, FIGU devotees, wherever they may be, know I always insist upon pointing out that people should not simply repeat like a parrot anything I say, but they must ponder these matters, to think for themselves and ultimately come to their own conclusions. Whoever claims the contrary is simply a liar, regardless of who that person may be. Furthermore, humans can only call such knowledge intrinsic after struggling to find it for themselves. This applies also to experiences that may ultimately result from this knowledge, as every student of the spiritual teachings knows who has previously reviewed the pertinent lessons. Once these individuals have experienced their knowledge they are also able to investigate it. This in turn results in the fact that every human being must gain for him- or herself all observations, realizations, insights, all knowledge, all events, experiences and their appropriate scrutiny, because this is the only possible path in which to do so.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Billy Meier has finally been exposed right here:

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
So who gets all the money from the TheyFly Website?

That stuff isn't cheap, that is for sure.

Probably Michael Horn, Billy Meier is that guys lively-hood, it's his full-time job, that's why he pretends to believe in the case, why do I say pretend? Because, with an open mind I found the pteranodon painting exactly matching meier's photo, in fact I own the book, I emailed Mr. Horn letting him know of my discovery, he replied with rude comments then blocked my email. Why would someone seeking the truth, be rude to and block someone who is simply showing hard evidence that a single photo isn't what it was claimed? Because Michael Horn is a charlatan-in my opinion, I don't care what Mr. Lear believes, Meier is a fraud, I have never met him, and I had no intention of finding that dinosaur painting, I just happened upon it. Meier may believe in his own delusions at this point, but if he's as smart as Horn claims, he knows of his own hoax.

Basically I post a few thing, do some research and find out things like Whitley Streiber believing in the CARET-drone hoax, and say to myself, wow, I had no idea Streiber was such a dupe, I say the same thing about John Lear & Michael Horn, their all dupes or their pretending to be dupes because they are invested in the hoax somehow.

Unlike the paranormal celebrities mentioned above, I have made zero cents on any of the said subjects, I could say I've lost money, but I research subjects like this for free, or on accident, considering the poor research they do, I could do this on a more professional level than they, since that's not in my current interests I'll put that on hold.

It's the liars and scammers, hoaxers and charlatans that despise people like me, because I have something they will never have, principles, they are devoid of principles, they laugh in the face of ethics, their pride and lack of principles will be their own personal downfall.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I've had the same reaction from the fraud that is Michael Horn. He comes across as this mister nice guy in his radio interviews. But you email him and point a few of the flaws in the Meier scam and all hell breaks loose. He shows his true colours and turns into the nasty little bald gollum that he is, spewing out his filth and abuse. Then his usual remark is to do your homework. Yes Michael I have already done my homework, but I did it by avoiding your biased and corrupt website.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Hello Razimus.

We have the Dinosaur Photo Deconstruction available on the IIG website here:
www.iigwest.org...

You can read additional parts of the IIG Billy Meier report here:
www.iigwest.org...

-Derek

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join