It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Jeremy Vaeni, UFO-media personality will be doing an interview with Michael Horn in the near future. Check out J's duplication of the extraterrestrial female holding the laser gun;
blog.valiens.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

That picture is every bit as believable as Billy's! Perhaps Jeremy Vaeni is in touch with the Pleadians as well

[edit on 4/19/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Billy Meier case is unequivocally real
So much evidence supports Billy's claim as being without a doubt the absolute truth.
Debunkers and disinformers must also make a living therefore once paid off they must pay their dues and perform their unscrupulous deeds by continuously trashing Billy Meiers case as being ridiculous and a hoax.

Many innocent bystanders have succumbed to their machination and regrettably jumped on the bandwagon parroting these disinformers lies.

It's clear evidence that supports indirectly how truthful Billy Meier's case is, otherwise why the heck would these people expend so much of their time debunking it.

They know it's true but never dare to admit it because of the lies they've told would simply be too hard to manage if they reversed their position nor would they anyway seeing as there is more incentive to work for the covert operators who set these sorts of forum sites pretending to represent freedom of speech when in fact its a litmus test to gauge public opinion and lead it to whatever views they intend on fostering for their covert goals.

These operators hide behind all guises and colourful masks pretending to be somebody else ursurping themselves on high moral ground for which they aren't worthy even to pretend to have the capacity for and tell people like the scribes and pharisees of the olden days that they do it for altruistic motives, standing for the freedom of speech and expression when the reality is they have so much to hide and dirty intentions to conceal.

Yet as we are all judged by the fruit that we bear these people aren't clever enough than what wisdom thus reveals about them and bear their own true colours for all to witness even if they deny their own inner voice that they have been caught lying they thus will continue mistaken in their denial that their cover is safe.

Smart fools will try to help themselves but in the end they always come to a dead end in that fools are rarely smart and erect their own barriers to progress simply because they don't know how to help themselves. A truly deadening dead end indeed.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by newinitiate
Billy Meier case is unequivocally real
So much evidence supports Billy's claim as being without a doubt the absolute truth.
Debunkers and disinformers must also make a living therefore once paid off they must pay their dues and perform their unscrupulous deeds by continuously trashing Billy Meiers case as being ridiculous and a hoax.

Hey Newt? Wasn't Michael Horn caught here on this board using alternate identities? Really strange since one of Mikey's favorite lines was to call anonymous posters "cowards" and "irrelevant". Btw Newt, in the final analysis I protect 'free will' when it comes to ufological matters. Under 'Meier rule' there wouldn't be none. Comprende?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Jeremy Vaeni, UFO-media personality will be doing an interview with Michael Horn in the near future. Check out J's duplication of the extraterrestrial female holding the laser gun;
blog.valiens.com...

Actually, no. That's a movie poster for a lil project I'm working on.

Michael Horn challenged me in private to fake the photos/footage of Billy Meier if it's so easy. I said no, that's been done a million times and I'm no photographer, so I'm not going to bother with that. Instead, I've decided to fake Horn's movie, "The Silent Revolution of Truth."

So I'm creating a parody. A parody of a parody, I think. I assume. I don't know, I haven't actually seen Horn's flick but I'm sure mine is an accurate portrayal nonetheless

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuhigSein
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Well, regardless from your personal speculations; how do you know for sure that's the same tack? Or meant to be?

This could be the most--and I say this with all the respect I can muster for the challenged--the most retarded thing I've ever read in defense of Meier.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by newinitiate

Hi, Michael. I've got a different hypothesis and it involves the photo of the nail having fallen out of the wedding cake photo. And the string in that one pic of the saucer. And the toy gun. And the...never mind.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

You guys get more hilarious with each post. You've actually gone beyond debunking and now gone into full fledged comedy making fun of Billy Meier. I have to say I laughed at the mock raygun picture, but what you fail to understand is that every time you revive one of these old Meier threads, you make new converts. I, personally remain at a distance to this whole case.

Hey, I've got an idea: Why don't you create your own thread, so you can have your 15 seconds of fame? That would really make you guys look good.

I notice how your little group sticks together and high-fives each other with flags and stars. Touching (sniff).

I was hoping that one day you guys would stop and get back to real UFOlogy and real research and say "we were just joking, now back to work..." unfortunately the joke has no punchline because more and more of you are getting banned.

(anyone hear crickets?)

[edit on 20-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

I just noticed the stars next to my name. Thanks for letting me know what those mean. They mean that people agree with what I'm saying, right? Since I don't know anyone here except Ritzmann (that I know of!) you can rule out that I have a clique cyber-high-fiving me every time I toss in something "witty."

I'd love to not have to make jokes and get back to the "real research" but the fact is, this Meier thing is a joke and there are still rude people going at Jeff in a hostile manner. Since Jeff is a real researcher shouldn't you be defending him?

Another fact is anytime I propose checks and balances and supporting real research/ignoring the frauds, guess what happens to me? I get called a zealot, am told "who are you to judge what's real and what isn't" and so on and so forth--by the very same people who expect the mainstream media to take them seriously.

So while I appreciate your wanting to get back to something that makes sense, I've gotta say...reading ATS as I have been these past few weeks...point me to it. This place is filled like a baby's diaper with the very same stuff you think I'm full of.

Change the baby's diaper then you can complain that I make too many poop jokes.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
this Meier thing is a joke and there are still rude people going at Jeff in a hostile manner.

No worries, I don't let it bother me much anymore...unless it's utterly ridiculous. If you think people go off at me in a hostile manner now, just wait.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think what Jeff is doing is good and I have personally applauded him for that. However, I don't personally feel his photographic model re-creations are made to a high enough standard to make iron-clad comparisons. A few look real, but others look very staged and are noticeable fakes presented as accurate comparisons. Jeff is given a certain amount of credibility because he is about the only person yet to come foreword and put much effort into solidifying this case. Again I applaude him for that.

Consider this point: If Jeff was so committed to truly putting this case to rest forever (nailed shut), all he would have to do is buy a plane ticket to Switzerland and try to recreate even 3 or 4 or Meier's best photos in Meier's surroundings.

Every time Jeff has been asked to do this by myself and others, he accuses the person of being Michael Horn, then responds with the usual defensiveness as to why he doesn't have to because his photos are great, and then humour, saying this case is a joke, and that he doesn't need to and that this is his "last response". I've even offered to help him. Do you see a pattern here?

Does this behavior of defensiveness when confronted remind you of anyone? (ahem...Horn..(cough) They are both two sides of the same coin when you judge them purely on their ability to make a case.

Its clear to me that this whole thing has become a joke...even the debunkers.

Jeff is more comfortable on this forum, and making great guitars, then out in the field. God bless him, but its just the bottom line.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So wait a sec...How many of Horn's experts have to step forward and say "I never said that" and how many photos have to be shown as clear fakes (wedding cake) before NO ONE has to go to Switzerland to fake them under Meier's conditions?

They have been shown to be fakes. The end. Somehow that's not good enough? Jeff has to now recreate them exactly as they are--even though in that one photo alone there is a nail that fell out of place on the wedding cake model. THAT ONE ALONE IS CASE CLOSED.

You think that by joking and tearing this case apart I'm creating new believers? You're worried about that, but then you respond by trying to cast a shadow of doubt where there is none. Does that make sense to anyone else?

Laugh at the gun...laugh at the dinosaurs...laugh at the Brillo pad on a cable creating a ring of fire...and then tell me Jeff has to fly to Switzerland to prove this wrong. Great. Then whine about me misdirecting my energy. Uh-huh.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

They have been shown to be fakes. The end.

...Then what are you doing here still? Holding a bake sale?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Great investigative work by the way. We'll put you on the 'Who Killed JFK' case immediately.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

...Then what are you doing here still? Holding a bake sale?

Yes. Holding a bake sale. No, I was curious why this thing was 60-something pages long. I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about nearly 70 pages later. It's always interesting to see how people are still defending this stuff. It appears the argument is down to, "Nuh-uh."

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Great investigative work by the way. We'll put you on the 'Who Killed JFK' case immediately.

See, that's the beauty of the real research others have done. When someone takes a Sharpie and circles the nail and circles the spot where it fell from accidentally in one of Meier's photos--that's right, VisionQuest, IT'S THE END. Unless you're a five year old asking "Why" over and over because you don't get the concept of where "Why" stops, it's the end.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes. Holding a bake sale. No, I was curious why this thing was 60-something pages long. I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about nearly 70 pages later. It's always interesting to see how people are still defending this stuff. It appears the argument is down to, "Nuh-uh."

Well, you're right about that. The "other" side of the argument is....

See where I'm going with this?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well, you're right about that. The "other" side of the argument is....

See where I'm going with this?

No, I don't see where you're going. Unless you're saying that you do not accept the research of qualified professionals and your own common sense. Or that the representative of a case is equal to outsiders in objectivity.

Do you start everything from scratch, Vision? Is there no getting on an elevator you didn't build from scratch? If you want, I can circle the nail with a Sharpie and repost it, but it's only a couple of pages over. I think you can find it just fine on your own.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No, I don't see where you're going. Unless you're saying that you do not accept the research of qualified professionals and your own common sense. Or that the representative of a case is equal to outsiders in objectivity.

Who are the qualified professionals? Jeff? The guitar maker, who does photo-recreations on the side? I'm afraid it is not I who has abandoned common sense. I have simply asked him to up his standards. is that too much to ask in UFOlogy? For 'the debunkers' on ATS, it apparently is.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Who are the qualified professionals? Jeff? The guitar maker, who does photo-recreations on the side? I'm afraid it is not I who has abandoned common sense. I have simply asked him to up his standards. is that too much to ask in UFOlogy? For 'the debunkers' on ATS, it apparently is.

Jeff (and your qualifications for him are demeaning and deserve no further response) Dave Biedny, Bruce Maccabee, Jim Diletosso, and yourself.

Look at that photo of the NAIL THAT HAS FALLEN OUT OF THE FRIGGEN MODEL.

Use your own two eyes for that one. They don't have to be professionally trained. It's right there. It's right there for you to see. Do you see it? No? Wait...hold on...I've got a bridge to sell you, let me get that info for you here....

Vision, I hate to say this but you're the reason why none of my friends outside of this incestuous world take any of it seriously. This incredible, obvious lack of discernment is troubling.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join