It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails being taught in schools ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ok.....the Gov denies Chemtrails exist yet the subject IS being taught in schools !!?? Read the following article.....Chemtrail article

Ok......what the hell ?? they deny chemtrails but teach our kids about them ??

Thoughts anyone ??

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Typical disinformation attempt by desperate chemtrail conspiracists

Aerosols, and the idea of putting more of them into the atmosphere in order to create 'global dimming' and reduce the impact of global warming, is a valid (though IMO ill advised) idea. As too is adding iron filing to the ocean to facilitate more plankton growth. Why not mention such ideas in a school text book that looks at suggestions for combating global warming?

So-called 'chemtrails' on the other hand, are highly visible clouds (they must be or we wouldn;t be able to see them
) which actually cause more warming:

See Minnis etal Contrails, Cirrus Trends and Climate

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This seems absolutely absurd to me.

So for the past x amount of years, these planes have been spraying heavy metals into our atmosphere, basically making us all human guinea pigs for the government. Now, without telling anyone over the age of 6, "they" have begun teaching this pseudo-science to our children, in the public schools which we are indirectly funding with our tax dollars.

This might seem a little bit off, but dont you think that since we the taxpayers are funding all of this garbage, that someone within our uber-corrupt government have the cahones to tell the public what exactly the chamtrails are being used for, instead of just pushing this drivel to our children unbeknownst to us?

Now we have to hear the explanation from little Bobby when he comes home from school.

Just another thing that is very wrong with this country. And what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
What kind of metals? Do you know what airports these chemplanes use? Got any pictures of chemplanes at an airport?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Don't tell me chemtrails aren't real. I can see two right now out of my window in London, UK.

Flying grid patterns is not what normal planes do. I have my own footage of two planes flying in parallel. They take the same routes usually aswell.

I live near Heathrow airport, and i know the routes of the commercial planes. We used to get the concord flying overhead, now its just regular planes, but still, i know my planes.

The chemtrail planes are all white. They are easy to spot on a good day, which we have been having alot recently. I have recorded other planes, commercial ones, flying at exactly the same height, yet no contrails forming. I have recorded ones higher than the chemtrail planes, yet no contrails, even in the same area of sky.

Contrails do not hang in the sky for HOURS.

Contrails do not spread out into a whispy haze, which persists for HOURS, sometimes even into the night!

Chemtrails are being used in conjuction with HARRP and other stations in order to manipulate us all/keep us vibrationally dud. You can see the effects of this where chemtrail clouds form into a nice sequence of lines/waves.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
is'nt this just sick !! I cannot believe the Gov actually tells us that chemtrails are not real when its in the school books for crying out loud !! you can't even teach religion in school but chemtrails is ok ??

what idiots they are for thinking we are too stupid to figure this out.....

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Contrails do not hang in the sky for HOURS.

Says who?

Contrails do not spread out into a whispy haze, which persists for HOURS, sometimes even into the night!

Says who?

Chemtrails are being used in conjuction with HARRP and other stations in order to manipulate us all/keep us vibrationally dud. You can see the effects of this where chemtrail clouds form into a nice sequence of lines/waves.

Nah, it's the invisible reverse-vampires and the alien leprechauns living in your garden that do that

But anyway, what's all this got to do with a book mentioning the well known idea that spraying aerosols into the atmosphere could reduce global warming?

What next? A book mentions that chopping down rainforests affects rainfall patterns and you claim that that is proof of chemtrails as well?

Presumably you do all know that aerosols do not form visible clouds? And therefore, were such a suggestion to be followed up on (though why we should when we spent all that money reducing sulphur emissions in the first place beats me) there would be no visible evidence it was happening. Except an increase in acid rain ....

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I cannot believe the Gov actually tells us that chemtrails are not real when its in the school books for crying out loud !!

Alpha Grey .. this was an excellent find. Seriously. I'm not going to argue over IF chemtrails exist (they do!), but the fact that they are listed in a school science book and the gov't denys it ...all I can say is - gawd we have idiots 'leading' us!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I cannot believe the Gov actually tells us that chemtrails are not real when its in the school books for crying out loud !!

Alpha Grey .. this was an excellent find. Seriously. I'm not going to argue over IF chemtrails exist (they do!), but the fact that they are listed in a school science book and the gov't denys it ...all I can say is - gawd we have idiots 'leading' us!

There is no mention of chemtrails in that school text book!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
But anyway, what's all this got to do with a book mentioning the well known idea that spraying aerosols into the atmosphere could reduce global warming?

Presumably you do all know that aerosols do not form visible clouds?

I never said anything about chemtrails being used to stop global warming. Global warming is not whats happening right now anyway, it is something else entirely.

Chemtrail clouds contain a mixture of chemicals, some organic, some non-organic. This hangs in the air like a foggy mess.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Chemtrail clouds contain a mixture of chemicals, some organic, some non-organic. This hangs in the air like a foggy mess.

So they're not aerosols then. Which also means the text book by your own admission is not talking about chemtrails

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
There is no mention of chemtrails in that school text book!

How can you tell ?? the article states that the chemtrail info is Under "Solutions for Global Warming", section 5.19 and thats the one section that has no link to it....you can read the whole book except "Unit 5" where the article is.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There is no such thing as Chemtrails as there is no evidence of Chemtrails AT ALL. I am not saying that the military and government DOSN'T spray things into the air, but I AM saying that the huge chemtrail operation or whatever you want to call it is fake.

is'nt this just sick !! I cannot believe the Gov actually tells us that chemtrails are not real when its in the school books for crying out loud !! you can't even teach religion in school but chemtrails is ok ??

Here in Australia our books are made by private companies not the Government, I don't know about the USA.

Essan, I am working on allittle project on Chemtrails. You know a wealth of information about clouds, so could you please prove that it's entirely possible for Contrails to persist long periods of time? We'll handle the rest....

[edit on 14-4-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Chemtrails exist. The patent for the machines is there, you debunkers go look it up before you open you lie filled yaps! the problem is nobody seems to be paying much attention these daze,,, theyre testing Nano technology, what happens after the planes drop this mixture is those "clouds" are forming pictures in the sky, watch the trails after awhile, they become faces and EYES, lizard heads and other evil type images. This is going to be the scene overhead when they begin the Rapture simulation. As well, if you notice the weather men never get the forcast right anymore, they break up the rain clouds using this chemical spraying. California had the lowest total of rainfall in history this year, 3 inches! Early mornings you can hear them testing the music as well usually between 1:30am and 3:am. Find out and research nano technology and nono biology and alot of things will begin to make sense and start to add up. As well, the same images that the chemtrails become are found in mostly all videos on YouTube and google and especially in all nasa photos! ask yourself how youtube after only 2 years in existence was worth 1.6 BILLION dollars? Don The Traitor Rumsfeld once said at a news conference, " Imagine if you could controll and knock out all communications of an enemy" and this is whats happening now in our country. every ad, video and picture online has these images built in to it.
test it for yourself. dont just watch the videos, pause them frame by frame, check em out at different angles you'll see. every video and picture somebody on this site posts, is in order for you, the non agent, to look at the subliminal imagery. Trust nobody!

Heres an excerp about Nanotecnology-Never forget the last 6 words!!!

Bottom-up approaches
These seek to arrange smaller components into more complex assemblies.

DNA Nanotechnology utilizes the specificity of Watson-Crick basepairing to construct well-defined structures out of DNA and other nucleic acids.
More generally, molecular self-assembly seeks to use concepts of supramolecular chemistry, and molecular recognition in particular, to cause single-molecule components to automatically arrange themselves into some useful conformation.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
A patent does not mean anything exists, nor does it mean something will work.

Your post shows how chemtrails is just some catch-all, and not actually some cohenent idea. You bring up nanotechnology, DNA, Youtube, rain, Don Rumsfeld, etc etc.

You might as well mentioned Reptilians, orbs, UFOs, while you are at it too, if you are just going to mention a bunch of random things.

So basically to you those pilots are up there drawing pictures?
Funny stuff, not as funny as the magical slyphs eating chemtrails though.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Your post shows how chemtrails is just some catch-all, and not actually some cohenent idea. You bring up nanotechnology, DNA, Youtube, rain, Don Rumsfeld, etc etc.

You might as well mentioned Reptilians, orbs, UFOs, while you are at it too, if you are just going to mention a bunch of random things.

So basically to you those pilots are up there drawing pictures?
Funny stuff, not as funny as the magical slyphs eating chemtrails though.

not once did i mention or suggest that the pilots are drawing pictures in the sky! I think you might want to research before you make your comments. everything i mentioned is related to nano technology, and if your blind to not see what these chemtrails are then you my friend should join the bush nazi party!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

have you ever applied for a patent? Do you know that before being assigned your patent # that you have to show your intent to use the item in question. Deny ignorance, right.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A patent doesn't prove anything. Take a look at some of these things that have patents.

www.delphion.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A patent is like an intellectual trademark on an idea you have. Maybe you think it will work, so you are putting your mark on it so if it does, someone else does not steal you idea.

It does not have to mean it will work, or that it exists. Just that it is an idea you have, that you think had the possibility of working.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusx1966

not once did i mention or suggest that the pilots are drawing pictures in the sky! I think you might want to research before you make your comments. everything i mentioned is related to nano technology, and if your blind to not see what these chemtrails are then you my friend should join the bush nazi party!

ummm did you forget typing this.

they become faces and EYES, lizard heads and other evil type images.

Oh and I am a professional pilot, I spend more time in the air and actually know a bit about meteorology, atmospheric research, airplanes and how airplanes navigate.

Those are exactly the things chemtrail believers know nothing about.

There are thousands of pilots in the air at any given time usually. Even asked any pilots if they believe in chemtrails?

[edit on 15-4-2007 by firepilot]

[edit on 15-4-2007 by firepilot]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join