It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn's Hexagon Is No Mystery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Eyespy, you've missed the point entirely.

It's good to understand things, to think outside of the box, and even science. But there's simple criteria all things must go through before you believe them to be true.

If your little brother came up to you and said "I didn't eat all of your candy!" with chocolate all over his face and hands, wouldn't you sort of doubt that it was true?

It's the same thing here. This guy's experiments are fundamentally flawed in several alarming ways.

Then you have the the damning evidence that it's most likely false: It can't be replicated. The only person who can do this is your false "doctor."

So... if you can only get the desired results from one man, and this person won't release his data in its entirety, hiding all but unconditionally supportive evidence, don't you kind of think... that something's wrong here?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Although eerie, the sounds recorded from the planet, Saturn, are fasinating to hear. It felt somehow like a whale would feel to listen to.

I am concerned by the hexagon being the method of reproduction used in a honeycomb. With the talk of a *hive mind* and the honeybees dying, that connection just doesn't sit right with me, but that is feeling, not fact working on me.

I agree with your impression about the "eerie" sound. I have a friend performing all sorts of experiments in her recording studio with it. I'm really looking forward to what she comes up with. Although she has mentioned that prolonged listening to the recording gives her a headache.

The "hive mind" association is something I haven't thought of.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Here's a great example of how such formations can be formed...for those finding it hard to grasp. Amazing stuff... I bet extraterrestrials use same basic technology for UFO's perhaps, all sorts of things.

Soundscape Experiment

Wow...

Utterly amazing.

Watch that video from 11:00 until about 11:30 and maybe a bit after.

There is clearly a baby formed. o.0

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The link isn't working for me.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespy2

Astrologically, Saturn is the planet of boundaries and limitations. Saturn has a strong association with authority and represents the limitations that our personal and social structures create.
www.groundedheavens.com...

Saturn has also been associated with evil - the devil. Search: Saturn and Satan, or The occult and Saturn etc.

So there is more than enough information about how a hexagon is formed through sound vibrations. Ten yearsago when they first discovered Saturns hexagon, it wasn't as pronounced we're told.

The real question is, how is this vibration affecting us, here on earth.

Perhaps you'll think I'm being silly, but I have spoken to quite a few people who claim to hear a constant, high-pitched ringing in their ears? Perhaps it's not bothering you, or making you do strange things, but it is certainly causing a lot of people on this planet to wig out.

Lot's of murders, and aggressive people, war planning, child molestations, general craziness, end of times scenarios. Of course I can't tie these events to the sound vibration being emitted from Saturn.

But what if there exists a device located inside Saturn pulsating the vibrations associated with mayhem, agitation, murder, and discord throughout our solar system? What if Saturn is the astral home base for evil? A veritable planet hell?

Perhaps it is the vibration that underpins fear? Or even supports this current illusion we're living under?

Something to contemplate.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by eyespy2]

he resides in the north
he travels by night
his chariot is drawn by magical beasts
he judges the good and the bad
he writes their names in a book
his vesture is red
his hair is as white as snow
and when he comes he descends into fire

santa klaus comes from saint nicholas
the one who was most nearly in accord with the
dim traditions of saturn as the hero of the saturnalia

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
^_ON above.

Nuthin' to do with the Ocult. But, rather, Saturn is pretty.

It's a pretty picture, pretty impossible to.

What's the name of the sourcing satellite. Heck, I know not we are currently studyin' Sat. at this incredible distance, life-speed.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nbgoku

OrThe Teslascope was a radio transmitter designed by Serbian scientist Nikola Tesla with the intention of communicating with extraterrestrial life on other planets. It received publicity after Tesla's statement on the device was published by Time magazine in their July 20, 1931 issue celebrating Tesla's 75th birthday.

[I have conceived] a means that will make it possible for man to transmit energy in large amounts, thousands of horsepower, from one planet to another, absolutely regardless of distance. I think that nothing can be more important than interplanetary communication. It will certainly come some day. and the certitude that there are other human beings in the universe, working, suffering, struggling, like ourselves, will produce a magic effect on mankind and will form the foundation of a universal brotherhood that will last as long as humanity itself.

—Nikola Tesla

I took this from another thread. I think it follows along with what is being discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to add link

[edit on 17-4-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was just watching this Jordan Maxwell video about the Illuminati and he makes some references about Saturn and the occult that had something to do with a 6 sided star.He start's to talk about it at about the 20 minute mark.I wonder if this lecture happened before these Saturn pic's.Pretty interesting

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samblak
I was just watching this Jordan Maxwell video about the Illuminati and he makes some references about Saturn and the occult that had something to do with a 6 sided star.He start's to talk about it at about the 20 minute mark.I wonder if this lecture happened before these Saturn pic's.Pretty interesting

video.google.com...

great video. thanks for sharing that. lots of things in there that i didnt know about saturn and the occult. everyone needs to watch this..

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samblak

video.google.com...

Can't thank you enough for that video, Samblak. Jordan Maxwell is awesome! After listening Jordan, UFO Researcher David Sereda on CTC monday, discuss his recent conversations with 73-year old Boyd Bushman who speaks about this country's 2 space programs,

Charles Hall's accounts of the Tall Whites,
openseti.org...

William Coopers's brilliance,
www.livevideo.com...

Jaime Maussan's amazing UFO Conference 2005 Part-9,
www.youtube.com...

and the videos sent in by other's on this site, showing sound wave studies, it seems more likely that Saturn is the key to a lot of bull# that's been happening in this world. At least in the minds of the ruling elite it is, and they of course have all the money. Even if it is all man-made bull#, using the technology he got from Alien races, something is up, and you gotta know it ain't good for us average schmos.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it's part of the plan to cause panic and fear on this planet, while these dudes plot their one world government take-over. How much you wanna bet that we'll discover that most of the UFO sightings, are actually crafts created by us, through reverse engineering, for the purpose of causing fear and panic, and the need for a one world gov. to combat the "Alien Menace?"

The was an excellent episode of the OUTER LIMITS, where the military took this career dude with a wife, and then made it look like he died, but secretly they were injecting him with a chemical that turned him into an Alien looking creature. Then, they put him in a space craft they created, and crashed it, to make it look like we were being invaded, just to scare the people and get more money for their black opps projects.

Hmmm! The episode was so long ago, it was in black & white. Let's make that a TRIVIA QUESTION, and see who can come up with the name of the episode first.

Perhaps even the kid in Virginia...? There are whackos, and then there are ignorant bastards with weak minds who can be manipulated through implants, or micro wave transmissions into the brain. Something inside of his psychy was telling him to kill, kill, kill! Maybe there really was a voice inside of his head, telling him to commit these horendous acts? Sounds far fetched I know. Perhaps even rediculous, and stupid. But like all great musicians, the key to creating magic is diversion.

Maybe they want to get rid of all the guns so we can't fight back when the real deal goes down?

Anne Coulter: love her or hate her, (A crazy bitch, but on the mark here.) wrote an interesting article on this:
www.humanevents.com...

Again, thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive!!!

Peace

[edit on 19-4-2007 by eyespy2]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyespy2
The was an excellent episode of the OUTER LIMITS, where the military took this career dude...injecting him with a chemical that turned him into an Alien looking creature. Then, they put him in a space craft they created, and crashed it, to make it look like we were being invaded, just to scare the people and get more money for their black opps projects.

Easy one. That's one of the best-known Outer Limits of all time, called "The Architects of Fear," starring Robert Culp, who turned in his best performance ever as a government volunteer being transformed — both surgically and chemically — into a manmade "alien" designed to scare the entire world.

By the way, the object of the project wasn't to get more money for their black ops — the manmade alien project was supposed to "unite the world," which is more like a New World Order project. Funny, more than 20 years after this episode aired, President Ronald Reagan was suggesting the same thing, that perhaps it would take an alien threat to unite the world.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/19/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Doc Velocity said: (Because I screwed up the quote thing)

"Easy one. That's one of the best-known Outer Limits of all time, called "The Architects of Fear," starring Robert Culp, who turned in his best performance ever as a government volunteer being transformed — both surgically and chemically — into a manmade "alien" designed to scare the entire world.

By the way, the object of the project wasn't to get more money for their black ops — the manmade alien project was supposed to "unite the world," which is more like a New World Order project. Funny, more than 20 years after this episode aired, President Ronald Reagan was suggesting the same thing, that perhaps it would take an alien threat to unite the world."

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/19/2007 by Doc Velocity]

You are the man!!!! Thanks a lot Doc. You're right, they wanted to unite the world!!!

I only saw that episode once, when it originally aired, which shows you how much of an old fart I am, but it had a tremendous affect on me.

Proves that as much as things change, it's always the same song and dance, hey?

I wish I had a prize for ya, but my gratitude will have to do.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The water molecules can be changed by prayer too, right? I think He may have done tests regarding this too. Like, if positive affirmations were sited then the crystals would form nice symetric patterns but if negative words or yelling was expressed the crystals were malformed. In short, is the water changed due to the writing itself or the thought put into the writing?

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
The water molecules can be changed by prayer too, right? I think He may have done tests regarding this too. Like, if positive affirmations were sited then the crystals would form nice symetric patterns but if negative words or yelling was expressed the crystals were malformed. In short, is the water changed due to the writing itself or the thought put into the writing?

Peace. K*

What happening Demetre,

The idea is that water is a living entity capable of understanding the writen or spoken word, no matter the language. So the answer to your question is both.

Check out his book, The True Power of Water.

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Here's a great example of how such formations can be formed...for those finding it hard to grasp. Amazing stuff... I bet extraterrestrials use same basic technology for UFO's perhaps, all sorts of things.

Soundscape Experiment

Amazing, i have alot of watching to do to get through that all, but 15 min in its good stuff

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I wonder.........

Does anyone know if any of the other planets have a shape eminating from or on it's surface as well?

It would be an interesting twist if each planet had it's own special signature that we could learn more about the phenomena of vibratory patterns emitting from space.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I wonder.........

Does anyone know if any of the other planets have a shape eminating from or on it's surface as well?

It would be an interesting twist if each planet had it's own special signature that we could learn more about the phenomena of vibratory patterns emitting from space.

If you're blaming this pattern that was found on Saturn on resonance, then it would not move through space.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

I wonder.........

If you're blaming this pattern that was found on Saturn on resonance, then it would not move through space.

Nope, I'm hardly scientifically inclined enough to attempt to blame anything on what has been observed.

In fact I used the words eminating and emitting to describe my interpetation of the phenomena.

Resonance, as we discussed previously is when something has eminated into your own being and you identify with it and begin to vibrate along with it.

Or something to that effect.

Thanks for replying.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What did I miss. I love this thread and was excited to see a new post.

Apparently it was something way out of line to get the ban hammer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join