It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn's Hexagon Is No Mystery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What has bugged me about the Saturn hexagon, is the wave paterns.
Here's one of the original stories from NASA

Saturn's Strange Hexagon
www.nasa.gov...

So I did a simple Google search on: vibrations of hexagons.

This is an interesting one to read: (pdf) "Heap corrugation and hexagon formation of powder under vertical vibrations"

Also from DR. MASARU EMOTO: "We slowly learned about various vibrations of the laws of nature. We learned this through instinct and through experience. We accumulated this information over time. We started out with some simple sounds like ''a'' or ''u'' or ''e,'' which evolved into more complex sounds like ''love.'' And these positive words create ''natural'' crystalline structures -- which are all based on the hexagon. In fact, the structure of all evolution in nature, from an informational perspective, is based on the hexagon."
www.spiritofmaat.com...

That's just a sample of the stuff you'll find.

Astrologically, Saturn is the planet of boundaries and limitations. Saturn has a strong association with authority and represents the limitations that our personal and social structures create.
www.groundedheavens.com...

Saturn has also been associated with evil - the devil. Search: Saturn and Satan, or The occult and Saturn etc.

So there is more than enough information about how a hexagon is formed through sound vibrations. Ten yearsago when they first discovered Saturns hexagon, it wasn't as pronounced we're told.

The real question is, how is this vibration affecting us, here on earth.

Perhaps you'll think I'm being silly, but I have spoken to quite a few people who claim to hear a constant, high-pitched ringing in their ears? Perhaps it's not bothering you, or making you do strange things, but it is certainly causing a lot of people on this planet to wig out.

Lot's of murders, and aggressive people, war planning, child molestations, general craziness, end of times scenarios. Of course I can't tie these events to the sound vibration being emitted from Saturn.

But what if there exists a device located inside Saturn pulsating the vibrations associated with mayhem, agitation, murder, and discord throughout our solar system? What if Saturn is the astral home base for evil? A veritable planet hell?

Perhaps it is the vibration that underpins fear? Or even supports this current illusion we're living under?

Something to contemplate.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by eyespy2]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Eh.. I tried to follow you..

I clicked the link... I read alittle.. still didn't follow it.

"no mystery"?

Please.... do explain?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What I'm saying is the hexagon shape is caused by a virticle vibrational signal from inside the planet. The fact that the design exists, proves this. Now the real question is - is it a natural sound, or one generated by...?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespy2

Perhaps you'll think I'm being silly, but I have spoken to quite a few people who claim to hear a constant, high-pitched ringing in their ears? Perhaps it's not bothering you, or making you do strange things, but it is certainly causing a lot of people on this planet to wig out.

I was reading your post thinking how good it was and that I should give you a WATS for it, when I noticed how loud the ringing in my ears was, actually I was thinking how it was louder than it had ever been.

That was a couple of paragraphs before I read your statement about the ringing people are experiencing. That blew my mind. I had a physical reaction to your post with the ringing in my ears and when I read your mentioning that my heart flipped!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
maybe there's a giant volcanoe? and like i doubt its affecting us here on earth, people could have ringing in their ears from anything...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
maybe there's a giant volcanoe? and like i doubt its affecting us here on earth, people could have ringing in their ears from anything...

Well, as far as the giant volcano is concerned, it would have to be errupting constantly, and consistantly at the same exact frequency for the last, at least 10 years, when the hexagon was first observed.

Think of it this way. Lets say you have a globe with an openning where the north pole would be, and somehow you managed to place inside of it, an ipod with external speakers. When you turn the ipod on, which is inside the globe, the sound is going to escape from the openning.

The frequncy of the sound will create a disturbance on the surface of the globe, as well as the surrounding atmosphere, and then continue to flow away from the source.

The same thing is happening in Saturn; a vibrational force is causing this shape - the hexagon. To say that we are not affected by vibrations strong enough to cause this shape, and the waves observed in Saturns atmosphere, is like saying we don't experience the gravitational forces of Saturn here on earth.

We may not know what the gravitational forces of Saturn feel like, or be able to explain how it affects us, but we are being affected non-the-less.

You're right, the ear ringing may not be the affect, but with the lessening of our earth's magnetic field to deflect the vibrational effects, anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What are you suggesting might be the source of this vibration?

Just curious.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Very interesting and plausible theory. I've always been interested in the power of frequency/vibrations. It's as if the more I do research in the 'alternative' field, the more connections I get, to do with frequencies. It's pretty much the infinate combinations of different frequencies that 'govern' our universe. And yes, it can be 'harnessed' -- for good or bad, as has been done since ancient times...and still is being exploited today by the 'powers that be' for many purposes. Main one being to keep the human mind contained, so to say. Music, TV, Movies...

Therefore it's easily possible that something 'suss' is going on at Saturn. A lot more research should be put into this... Time to do a bit of googling.

Great thread.

[edit on 10/4/07 by Navieko]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
What are you suggesting might be the source of this vibration?

Just curious.

Oh boy! You had to ask didn't ya?

Seeing that I have posted this thread in the Aliens & UFO section. Look, I believe in a God based on faith, and feelings, and observing the world around me.

That there is life on other planets... well, there's more direct proof of aliens then there is of God. So with that said, I'm of a mind to believe that Saturn is inhabited by a race of beings who live below the surface, with the technology to turn an entire planet into a weapon capable of doing the things I have outlined in this thread.

If any planet could make a case for being hollow, with an internal sun, it's saturn, because it generates more heat than it recieves from the sun. Check out the passage from NASA's Cosmos below.

ase.tufts.edu...
"Precise measurements from the Voyager 1 and 2 spacecraft indicate that Saturn is radiating 1.78 times more energy in visible and infrared light than it absorbs from incoming sunlight. This excess energy must be coming from within the planet. It implies that Saturn, like Jupiter, is an incandescent globe with an internal source of heat (Fig. 10.5)."

Ok, the NASA boys are not gonna agree that the source of heat is from an eternal sun, but then again, NASA won't verify the existance of aliens either.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here's a great example of how such formations can be formed...for those finding it hard to grasp. Amazing stuff... I bet extraterrestrials use same basic technology for UFO's perhaps, all sorts of things.

Soundscape Experiment

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Very interesting and plausible theory. I've always been interested in the power of frequency/vibrations. It's as if the more I do research in the 'alternative' field, the more connections I get, to do with frequencies. It's pretty much the infinate combinations of different frequencies that 'govern' our universe. And yes, it can be 'harnessed' -- for good or bad, as has been done since ancient times...and still is being exploited today by the 'powers that be' for many purposes. Main one being to keep the human mind contained, so to say. Music, TV, Movies...

Therefore it's easily possible that something 'suss' is going on at Saturn. A lot more research should be put into this... Time to do a bit of googling.

Great thread.

[edit on 10/4/07 by Navieko]

Thanks for your imput. I know what you're saying. Every living thing vibrates. Our bodies are merely a combination of freqencies expressed through our organs, bones, liquid, spirit, etc. Which is why we use words like harmony when describing being healthy, or out of harmony for sickness.

Here's a great link for your research: www.iiav.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Here's a great example of how such formations can be formed...for those finding it hard to grasp. Amazing stuff... I bet extraterrestrials use same basic technology for UFO's perhaps, all sorts of things.

Soundscape Experiment

Excellent!! Thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I gotta seriously doubt this whole thing. Everything in nature vibrates. So to say this thing on saturn is causing problems on earth is pretty far out there. We have enough going on here that is of a greater concern then a planet half way across our solar system.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

I was reading your post thinking how good it was and that I should give you a WATS for it, when I noticed how loud the ringing in my ears was, actually I was thinking how it was louder than it had ever been.

That was a couple of paragraphs before I read your statement about the ringing people are experiencing. That blew my mind. I had a physical reaction to your post with the ringing in my ears and when I read your mentioning that my heart flipped!

same here ia. i noticed it too. really loud this time. i was thinking the same exact thing you were after i read eyespys post...then i read your post....and then my heart flipped. what the hell is going on around here? and btw eyespy i know what your talking about...that was one of my first thoughts when i saw the hexagon on saturn...
Rev 6:12
And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven....

[edit on 10-4-2007 by Funkydung]

im actually getting a headache from it.....

[edit on 10-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What I'm saying is the hexagon shape is caused by a virticle vibrational signal from inside the planet. The fact that the design exists, proves this. Now the real question is - is it a natural sound, or one generated by...?

Hmmm, a strange mystery indeed !

Oh wait...

As for the ringing in your ears... well, at times in my life I have heard a very loud (not tinnitus) ringing that I can hear faint voices or music in. Often it resonates, or oscillates. I used to think it was coming from the fans on my PC, but turning the PC off and still hearing it, confirmed that it wasnt.

Sometimes it annoys me to the point I sit up all night unable to concentrate, staring at the walls. It's quite odd listening to ambient music when there is absolutely nothing turned on, picking out the odd word here and there, almost understanding the song.

At one point the lyrics were quite nasty... other times, just a confusion of words. haha I even tried to setup a recorder to see if I could tape it, but alas, the music in my head didnt allow that.

I had to put on headphones and play real music to block it out at one point.

Comes and goes, and I do know the difference between this and tinnitus. I have that most of the time.. this is different..

But I dont think the formation on Saturn is the result of a device radiating evil intent, causing us to be subject to subliminal suggestions to start wars, hate society, turn against ourselves, self destruct.

Thats on Earth somewhere... Somewhere close where we'll overlook it time and time again...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Soundscape Experiment

Great Video !

That last part, solidification under vibration, almost resembles the 'plant life' on mars as we've seen on threads here.

I wonder if it's just how the surface of Mars has changed over the millions of years, given it's internal resonance...

Also, a lot of that just looks so much like the universe sped up...

Mind boggling to wonder if gravity is just the effect of the universes frequency vibrations on a quantum membrane.

The weak force is so strong that it holds entire solar systems in place, yet doesnt crush us to the surface of the Earth... delicate unification of everything.

ack, nice vid !

Very plausible for a lot of what we observe on Saturn. And Jupiter for that matter. Massive storms raging for years caused by chaotic and hostile climate, or the excitation of the atmosphere caused by internal resonance ?!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
well i for one do hope that there are other eings similar to us living in one of our plannets inthe solar system it would sure make for a more interesting neighbrohood. now i dont think tat they would turn their whole world into a weapon because they would be shootin themselves in the foot like so.

whatever is going on in Saturn is most certainly beyond the realm of science at this point in time but now we have one more reson to get out there and see whats going on for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Interesting to think about, though not definite by any means. In particular, you have to realize that these vibrations take the form of sound, and sound can't travel through space very well.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
How exactly, do you suggest that the sound waves you are referring too are able to pass through the vast emptiness of space in order to reach Earth? Last time i checked sound only propagates through matter, there is no sound in space.

And why do you assume that 'aliens' living beneath the surface of Saturn would have the same concepts of "good" and "evil" as we humans do?

It is in my opinion that this post is beyond stupid.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Interesting to think about, though not definite by any means. In particular, you have to realize that these vibrations take the form of sound, and sound can't travel through space very well.

You're absolutely right. It's not definite, but the vibrational waves will carry throughout the entire solar system.

But here's the kicker. The hexagon shape of the vibration is like a big ol' emblem practically screaming that there is some form of intelligent life existing there.

Navieko (Above) posted a link to the Soundscape Experiment. If you watch these vids, you'll see how the manipulation of sound waves causes matter to react. I'll bet a simular experiment could be performed to see what wave lengths create a hexagon shape.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join