Saturn's Hexagon Is No Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
eyespy2-

Maybe I'm missing something, but where in the NASA article does it mention anything about " vibrations "? The word does not exist there. . .

www.nasa.gov...

This is infared light we're seeing in the photos. ( 7 times what can be seen with the human eye according to the article. ) How does this correlate to sound, which cannot traverse space?

There is another thread Here on the Saturn hexagon, and the quote below was posted there;

Originally posted by Grimnebulin
It's a natural phenomenon.

Explained here: www.planetary.org...

It presents a strong arguement that the hexagon is formed at the pole from the planet's rotation, and not from sound. They were able to produce polygons in their experiments. They do go on to say that these experiments may not be directly applicable to Saturn's anomaly, but that it could still be the catalyst behind it.

Originally posted by eyespy2

. . .Perhaps you'll think I'm being silly, but I have spoken to quite a few people who claim to hear a constant, high-pitched ringing in their ears? Perhaps it's not bothering you, or making you do strange things, but it is certainly causing a lot of people on this planet to wig out.

Lot's of murders, and aggressive people, war planning, child molestations, general craziness, end of times scenarios. Of course I can't tie these events to the sound vibration being emitted from Saturn. . .

And the world has been like this since the first hominid smashed his brother in the head with a rock to eat! Ask anyone who survived a visit from the Huns, Vikings, etc., if they thought the world was going to hell in a hand basket during their time also. Our agressive behavior is nothing new, it's what we've needed to get us to where we are. Good or bad, it's like taking the fleas with the dog I guess.

Unless this phenomenon has been occuring for a few hundred thousand years, ( and we know around 1980 it was just beginning ), I don't think it has any ill effect on human nature. Although it could be a cyclical event I guess. . .

Unfortunately I believe these horrific events are nothing more than the savage will of some very maladjusted individuals throughout history.

BTW- I don't hear any ringing. Sorry-

2PacSade-

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
2PacSade,

"Maybe I'm missing something, but where in the NASA article does it mention anything about " vibrations "? The word does not exist there. . . "

I never said the NASA article mentioned vibrations.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So you say the planet gives off more heat then it takes in, right? Well, maybe the hexagon is due to the planet rotating, and all the heat that its giving off.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What has bugged me about the Saturn hexagon, is the wave paterns.
Here's one of the original stories from NASA

Saturn's Strange Hexagon
www.nasa.gov...

So I did a simple Google search on: vibrations of hexagons.

This is an interesting one to read: (pdf) "Heap corrugation and hexagon formation of powder under vertical vibrations"

Also from DR. MASARU EMOTO: ***snip***

Sorry- I just thought from your beginning statements you were connecting the first NASA article / vibrations with the second article on H2O crystals. My bad. . .

The only thing traversing space is high frequency stuff, which every celestial body produces, but we are unable to hear without the aid of advanced audio gear.

The sound waves that make a dog react are obviously present, but we can't hear them either, so they have no affect on us.

I don't see how this could affect us even if the hexagon is produced by some audio event, but what do I know. Anything's possible I guess. . .

I DO hope it's not true though. Because by our own natural instincts we will be forced to bomb the "evil dooers" on Saturn into submission.

Have a good one eyespy2!

2PacSade-

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade

What has bugged me about the Saturn hexagon, is the wave paterns.
Here's one of the original stories from NASA

Saturn's Strange Hexagon
www.nasa.gov...

So I did a simple Google search on: vibrations of hexagons.

This is an interesting one to read: (pdf) "Heap corrugation and hexagon formation of powder under vertical vibrations"

Also from DR. MASARU EMOTO: ***snip***

Sorry- I just thought from your beginning statements you were connecting the first NASA article / vibrations with the second article on H2O crystals. My bad. . .

The only thing traversing space is high frequency stuff, which every celestial body produces, but we are unable to hear without the aid of advanced audio gear.

The sound waves that make a dog react are obviously present, but we can't hear them either, so they have no affect on us.

I don't see how this could affect us even if the hexagon is produced by some audio event, but what do I know. Anything's possible I guess. . .

I DO hope it's not true though. Because by our own natural instincts we will be forced to bomb the "evil dooers" on Saturn into submission.

Have a good one eyespy2!

2PacSade-

If you check out some of the video on sound wave experiments that have been posted on this thread, you can see for yourself how sound waves affect material substances.

Just because we can't see or hear that which is around us, doesn't mean it's not affecting us on a sub-atomic level. We don't feel the intriquet dance of protons, neutrons, and electrons within each cell of our bodies, and the things around us, but we know they exist.

Perfect example is sun storms. Scientists will tell us that tremendous pulses of electromagnetic energy spewed from from the sun can knock out satilite communications, but have no affect on our physical bodies. Well, the only reason they say this is because they lack the understanding of how to measure the affect. Are we not basically made of earth, and water, etc?

Perhaps what's happening with the sound vibration waves emitted from Saturn have absolutely no affect on us what-so-ever. And even if it did, what the hell are we gonna do about it?

The point of this thread is just to say, wait a minute, something is going on with Saturn that IS explainable. A hexagon shape at the north pole is the evidence. A guy driving up my street here in the city, with his $2,000 sound system cranked to the max, sets off pretty much every car alarm on the street. Is it the sound, or is it the vibrational waves created by the sound that sets off the alarms?

It's the vibration. That which we can't see.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
So you say the planet gives off more heat then it takes in, right? Well, maybe the hexagon is due to the planet rotating, and all the heat that its giving off.

Check out the videos posted. Like this one:
video.google.com.au...

I had not seen any of these before posting this thread. But after seeing them, I am even more convinced the hexagon is created by sound. Also if you haven't heard it yet,
check out this NASA site on the sound eminating from saturn recorded by Cassini:
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by brigand

Perhaps you'll think I'm being silly, but I have spoken to quite a few people who claim to hear a constant, high-pitched ringing in their ears? Perhaps it's not bothering you, or making you do strange things, but it is certainly causing a lot of people on this planet to wig out.

Whoa.. I was reading this thread b/c I am interested in the hexagon as well, but when you said this my tired eyes perked up. I wasn't sure if I was the only one hearing the ringing, but its most definately there. I hear it at random times, mostly when I am alone with relative silence or minimal noise. I'm not ready to jump to conclusions as to what may be causing it, but its definately there.. Anyone else?

i have a whole thread about the ringing in the ears...check it out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
video.google.com.au... At 13:23 doesn't that look exactly like the pictures from Saturn?

hey ive only seen the first 3 minutes of that video and the sound that is changing the shapes sounds almost exactly like the ringing that i hear constantly. interested always and i have had a few discussions about this ringing and we believe that its something other than health related. i dont believe its tinnitus.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Holy smoke!! Thanks to our friend, GameSetMatch: who knew Cassini, and the NASA boys and girls were already studying this. Click the link below to listen to the "Eerie Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions"

www.nasa.gov...

Here's the article from NASA
www.nasa.gov...

man that sounds like a horror movie....maybe demonic movies (yeah horror movies are demonic) get their influence from saturn.

Saturn has also been associated with evil - the devil. Search: Saturn and Satan, or The occult and Saturn etc.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch

Yeah it does a little. Check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

Wow, that's amazing. Now I want my own soundstage because I have tons of ideas to try out with vibrations

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's the vibration. That which we can't see.

but maybe some of us can hear it..........

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You Agents are absolutely insane! Does anybody really believe that Saturn is THE cause of all problems on earth. No! That would be MAN MADE! This thread has definatley confirmed or me that this is a black ops site to deflect and set up the excuses when these traitors are exsposed for their crimes against humanity! For the non agents that read this: there is no hexogon on Mars and look back at the records, nasa did not disclose this hexagon 10 years ago! Dont believe the agents here, do your research. HAARP HAARP HAARP, is the source of the ringing in the ears and other feeling of dread and loss of concentration, etc. they have installed the satellites in the sky for their ultimate plan. Think about it, thie EYESPY2 guy, cmon, EYE SPY TOO! he post nothing on the subject of HAARP, why, to deflect. This site will NEVER post any REAL evidence, the only evidence they post is related to pictures and videos and websites also controlled by the black ops traitors. these sites are designed to find out what people think and if its anti government, the next thing you'll find are agents around your home and office and inside yopur home planting bugs, because the patriot acts says they can enter your home without a warrant, tap everything for 2 weeks, then they can come and arrest you for "domestic terror" which allows them to outsource your confinement, even to anothe country, where youll be tortured and brainwashed properly, if you even survive the torture. Ive identified lots of agents here on this site alone. I say dont believe me, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, At the LIBRARY, for most of the info on the web has either been altered or is flat out disinformation so you'll go out and tell people, who will then start to think your crazy. Dont forget that NASA is a goverment sponsored entity, so they do and say what their told to do. I havent found a single photo on Nasa's site that isn't full of additional images. We the People are just Extras in this movie that theyre writing daily. the ads and pics on this site are heavily embedded with additional pictures as well. There's more to what I could say, but I'm letting the Authorities investigate this one further. Like Moulder always said TRUST NOBODY! especially these conspiracy sites, theyre here to confuse and deflect and misinform.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
How does this correlate to sound, which cannot traverse space?

www.space.com...

Apologies for what is essentially a one-liner, but I just wanted to correct a common misconception.

Edit for clarity: I do not believe in the OP's theory. Just wanted to give him some science to back up his idea.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by timb3r]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. It's not definite, but the vibrational waves will carry throughout the entire solar system.

But here's the kicker. The hexagon shape of the vibration is like a big ol' emblem practically screaming that there is some form of intelligent life existing there.

Navieko (Above) posted a link to the Soundscape Experiment. If you watch these vids, you'll see how the manipulation of sound waves causes matter to react. I'll bet a simular experiment could be performed to see what wave lengths create a hexagon shape.

No. Sound will not. This resonance is caused by sound. Therefore it will not carry through the solar system.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
please read the link timb3r just posted.

ok? everybody?

the interstellar medium can transmit sound. just not as well as air or water or solid matter.

seriously, ok? now let's all harp on some other part of the original post.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
didn't read all the threads so I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but check out this...
(ok, I give up on embedding this damned thing .. here's the link)
youtube.com...

maybe saturn has a homing beacon at it's pole as a "mile marker" for vacationing aliens?

[edit on 11-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
didn't read all the threads so I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but check out this...
(ok, I give up on embedding this damned thing .. here's the link)
youtube.com...

Here Ya Go.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusx1966
You Agents are absolutely insane! Does anybody really believe that Saturn is THE cause of all problems on earth. No! That would be MAN MADE! This thread has definatley confirmed or me that this is a black ops site to deflect and set up the excuses when these traitors are exsposed for their crimes against humanity! For the non agents that read this: there is no hexogon on Mars and look back at the records, nasa did not disclose this hexagon 10 years ago! Dont believe the agents here, do your research. HAARP HAARP HAARP, is the source of the ringing in the ears and other feeling of dread and loss of concentration, etc. they have installed the satellites in the sky for their ultimate plan. Think about it, thie EYESPY2 guy, cmon, EYE SPY TOO! he post nothing on the subject of HAARP, why, to deflect. This site will NEVER post any REAL evidence, the only evidence they post is related to pictures and videos and websites also controlled by the black ops traitors. these sites are designed to find out what people think and if its anti government, the next thing you'll find are agents around your home and office and inside yopur home planting bugs, because the patriot acts says they can enter your home without a warrant, tap everything for 2 weeks, then they can come and arrest you for "domestic terror" which allows them to outsource your confinement, even to anothe country, where youll be tortured and brainwashed properly, if you even survive the torture. Ive identified lots of agents here on this site alone. I say dont believe me, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, At the LIBRARY, for most of the info on the web has either been altered or is flat out disinformation so you'll go out and tell people, who will then start to think your crazy. Dont forget that NASA is a goverment sponsored entity, so they do and say what their told to do. I havent found a single photo on Nasa's site that isn't full of additional images. We the People are just Extras in this movie that theyre writing daily. the ads and pics on this site are heavily embedded with additional pictures as well. There's more to what I could say, but I'm letting the Authorities investigate this one further. Like Moulder always said TRUST NOBODY! especially these conspiracy sites, theyre here to confuse and deflect and misinform.

Hot dog!! I'ma secret agent baby! Who knew?

Black ops? My God, if this dude really knew how boaring and uneventful my life is... LOL!!! He doesn't realize that everything he just ranted about, is a deflection. Oh well. Such is life.

Hey mom, I'm in da black ops!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am surprised so many people don't believe the importance of vibrations in our everyday life.

Isn't the idea behind Brahma all about sound as the origination of all.

And the bible does say The "Word" was made flesh.

I have run across a few things lately linking Saturn to dark things, even Christmas being originally Saturnalia or some such thing.

I think there is an important message to this hexagon on Saturn observation, I don't want to see this thread die out with the OP joking about being a black ops guy.

This thread has been fasinating so let's keep it going!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
interestedalways,

Yeah, I'm surprised as well. One look at the Cassini photo, and it's clear that something is going on. All the links to sound wave experiments posted here, and the actual Cassini recording of what, even NASA refers to as an “eerie” sound being emitted from Saturn, and it makes you wonder.

I'm beginning to suspect that those who would call others "Agents, and Black Ops" may in fact be working for those who wish to keep the secrets. You gotta know this entire site is being looked at closely. But labeling me as one is the biggest joke ever!

Who am I but a jabonie with a computer?

BTW, the eyespy2 moniker is a nod to the old TV series staring robert culp, and bill cosby.

It's the seemingly innocuous events like the Saturn mystery, slipping past the purview of those who wish to keep us ignorant that gives us the tangible evidence we need to say, "Hey, what the hell's going on?"

Greater minds must know what the deal is.

One thing is for sure, at least in my mind, is that hexagon shape at the north pole of Saturn can’t be a natural occurance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join