It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn's Hexagon Is No Mystery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Saturn is not all about evil pain and suffering.

It only seems that way until one realizes that the problems are in fact opportunities for new solutions. Of course this doesn't help when someone is presently going through a painful time. Once they get over it, they then have the chance to learn something. If one doesn't learn anything, the same issues will eventually return, and it will seem like one is doomed to a life of suffering.

When one learns from his mistakes and past experiences, then the 'good' side of Saturn makes its appearance, showing it was necessary to travel the path of pain before perceiving the path of happiness.

Saturn is in EVERYONE'S birth chart. No matter what day/month you're born in, Saturn will be part of your chart, and will surely affect you. Whether you perceive this is dependant on you looking back at your life experiences and seeing if you're going through the same pattern.

Color associated with Saturn is black. Look at the Abrahamic religions (Judasim, Christianity, and Islam) all have black clothes for religious figures.

Shape associated with Saturn is square, as it represents boundaries, law, order, as well as duality (bringer of pain and happiness).

There is also a brotherhood of Saturn.

When reading about Kabbalah, some of the things they mention is how problems that affect us and seem to repeat with no end are actually opportunities to see why these problems appear in our lives. If you compare it to the idea behind Saturn and its duality, it's very similar, if not the same.

I can't prove any of this, but I did find all this info researching seemingly random unrelated topics, and listening to a variety of speakers.

I also recommend the book by Liz Greene - Saturn, an new look at an old devil.

This book essentially described the first 27 years of my life, the way I lived, and how I saw everything. It just summarized how Saturn affects signs such as Cancer, both from a male and a female view.

It's funny how this book came out 2 years BEFORE I was even born.

Liz Greene

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here is a thread that seems to be related. Its about the radio signals on Saturn.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Their is a growing movement now that believes that DNA in humans is being altered, one theory is photon solar pulses,but their are other theories.
People are reporting strange symptoms in recent times .
David wilcock speaks about Saturn as well as the changes in the rest of our solar system as we reach the end of the galactic cycle
he is well worth a read of.
good post eyespy

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
wow! what an interesting find. i am becoming increasingly fascinated at how everthing in nature relates to our "make up" as humans and marvel at the sheer brilliance of the Designer and His design.

i will admit to having skipped over a lot of the replies (although will go back and read when i have more time bc i love the thoughts most have on here) and so i am not sure if someone mentioned this or not.

i recently (over the last several months) have been diving into the subject of quantum physics. i am sure w/ all the intelligent ppl here that it is not an unknown fact that we are, just like the universe, mostly "space" and that "space" is "nothing" which is actually "something". Keeping that in mind, it stands to reason that this "nothing" which is "something" (in other words, energy i suppose... i don't deny that i am not even slightly genius -just over anylize things to death lol) connects everyone and everything in the universe, which is why it is of the upmost important to be loving and calm so as not to disturb everyone and everything in the universe w/ negative energy.

if that is the case (which is highly probable and in fact, they and you all may know that to be a fact.... again, takes me a while to fully grasp these kind of concepts), then it also stands to reason that indirectly, we would be affected by the vibrations of saturn.

i, for one, have been experiencing the "ringing in the ears" quite frequently and increasingly over the last few months (although could have been longer as it has only been recently that my mind made the connection that the ringing is something to be taking note of); even experiencing the ringing effect many times a day and to a degree that is becoming something of a nuissance. lol

I have also noticed that w/ this "ringing" in my ears, the strangest thoughts come into my head... sometimes scary and almost always bizarre thoughts. again, this may be known by many of you already, and if so, please confirm or dispell this recent revelation, but i started thinking that this may be how telepathy works.... through vibrations. which makes your observations and theories of saturn all the more interesting and something that i definately want to look into more.

and on a personal note, I hold to the personal conviction that these recent revelations became apparent to me so that I would be able to recognize where these thoughts were coming from, thus in turn giving me the power to overcome them (although, i AM prone to impatience and thank the good Lord for giving me the tools necessary to "beat" this typical "irish" trait :roll

whew!!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Perhaps the hexagon is a literal gateway to hell, look at the cloud formations around the hexagon. They look like skulls and skull-like objects

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eyespy2

Umm... the ringing people hear in their ears? Thats called Tinnitus. Its what happens when people loose the ability to hear certain frequencies do to Db damage. And NASA had discovered the Hexagon some 26 years ago, not ten years ago

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
How about the possibility of this shape being formed due to the planet's sound frequency? Some frequencies can allow for geometric patterns to emerge. Someone had posted a thread on this awhile ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
let's make some more points here, first of all, LIVING creatures, like bee's, make hexagon shaped nests and they're not straight lined. also, all the great natural landmarks on earth do not have straight lines.
there are exceptions, observe - upload.wikimedia.org... -

this, however, is solid. the shape on saturn is formed by cloud's...as much as i would like to believe in the fact that this is possibly a satanic symbol or a sign of alien's -note lucifer aka satan was banished to earth cause he defined god, along with the angel's that choose to side with lucifer-. Anyhow, on saturn there is a constant surge of lightning storms, the energy released from these storms dwarf that of earth's lighting storms. which means, carbon here would be..super charged, the reason i mention this is because the mud here forms a cool hexagon, but can you imagine the H20 fused with that mud in the air, 24/7, supercharged by lightning at a consistant rate...
Keeping all that in mind, the pole's on saturn, i assume it's the north end...is magnetically charged as well..which means it's highly possible that the pole's charged, mixed with the carbon charged atoms can very well be causing the enormous hexagonal shape seen in the pictures taken by NASA's satellite.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

We have this cool thing called science, look all of you people need to understand one important fact! Space is empty, its a vacuum, in order for sound waves or vibrations to travel they need a medium to travel on or in such as air or water! Sound can not travel through space if it could the sound of saturn would be the least of our worries, our sun alone is the loudest thing in our solar system, maybe i don't know 100,000,000,000,000,000 nuclear explosions give or take a few quadrillion would definitely be loud! Saturn is not and can not being heard you freaking retards, if you want something about saturns aliens look up the 5000 mile spaceship found in its rings.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join