It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn's Hexagon Is No Mystery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Cygnusx1966 says:
"I say dont believe me, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, At the LIBRARY, for most of the info on the web has either been altered or is flat out disinformation so you'll go out and tell people, who will then start to think your crazy."

The library? The place where every book you check out is put directly on a list. Hmmm, who is the one really spreading disinformation here?

We're all fumbling around for answers to questions, but the internet, is the greatest research tool ever invented.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Even more uncanny, I've directly witnessed the hex patterning upon others flesh. No hallucination. I've had some ask me what it is.

From the visual appearance that I see in others, it appears to be capillaries within the sub layers of the skin. However, this shouldn't support proper blood flow to maintain the health of the tissue. Being it is an open system, one that is often used for de-saturation in bleeding. It's called a honeycomb pattern.

Really freaky here, but the first I noticed it was on a Nurse Practitioner, who is now charged with criminal murder. Strange, I would think.

I'll have to purvey my sources for more information.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ok, I have another theory about the hexagon shape. How many of you are actually aware of Dr. Masaru Emoto's experiment with water? In the original thread i used a quote from an interview he did in which he said this:

"We learned this through instinct and through experience. We accumulated this information over time. We started out with some simple sounds like ''a'' or ''u'' or ''e,'' which evolved into more complex sounds like ''love.'' And these positive words create ''natural'' crystalline structures -- which are all based on the hexagon."

www.spiritofmaat.com...

Now before any of you start with the whole "debunk new ideas" thing, first check out Emoto's research. Don't just glance at it, really study it. I have read his books. He developed a system where he can fast freeze water, and then study the crystaline structure of the water molocules. So he performs before and after experiments, where he takes regular water, or polluted water from lakes, streams etc., fast freezes it, and looks at the molecular structure. He Then writes messages on a peices of paper, and pastes these messages to the outside of the containers holding the water.

After I believe 6 hours or so, he then fast freezes the water, and studies the crystaline structure again. He has thousands of photos which clearly demonstrate a dramatic change in the shape of the water crystals. He has proven scientifically that positive messages produce hexagonal shaped crystals, which are quite beautiful. He also does the same with negative words like hate - even used the word Hitler and taped it to a container of water. You can see for yourselves how these words produce irregular, ugly shapes.

The most beautiful crystal shapes are created through the words, Love & Gratitude.

You can see this for yourselves, it's no mystery, just by checking this dude out.

So my point is this: all this talk about how sound can't travel through space is irrelevant, when the shape of letters taped to the side of a water container can create such a miraculous change in the crystaline structure of water. Which means that the water recognizes the shape of the letters, and the subsequent vibration those letters exude - no sound, vibrations.

So if water, which 99.9999% of all the folks on this planet would assume is just a non-sentient substance can read, and interpet Love & Gratitude, as being different than the words hate, or Hitler, then how much more would these words affect us as supposidly intelligent being?

If there is a whole planet in our solar system vibrating a hexagon shape in it's atmosphere, based on Dr. Emoto's experiments, that shape is most likely a positive message. And please, it's more than close enough to have an affect on us. In terms of space distance, it's pratically right around the corner.

Perhaps it is the shape of love & gratitude. Perhaps whatever device is creating it, is located just far enough away on Saturn, so the evil bastards who are trying to controll us here on earth, can't get to it.

And if the shape of positive words, and their unspoken vibration can create beautiful hexagonal shapes in water crystals... well, aren't we 95% water?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by eyespy2]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't trust that site. Do you have any other source of this, like a scientific article? I've heard of it before, but I don't remember any detail.

I know resonance can produce shapes.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
I don't trust that site. Do you have any other source of this, like a scientific article? I've heard of it before, but I don't remember any detail.

I know resonance can produce shapes.

I'm sorry if you don't trust Dr. Emoto's research. I do. In fact, if you were to look in my frig right now, you will see that I keep a gallon jar of water, of milk, of unfiltered apple cider; all with the words Love & Gratitude taped to the outside of these containers with the words facing inwards. When I make ice cubes, I use this water. It is fascinating the crystals structures that form in, and on top of these ice cubes.

In three years, since I've been doing this, I have not gotten so much as a head cold.

Emoto litterally has thousands of before and after photos that substantiate his research.
He is respected for his work around the world. And his experiments, with the right equipment can, and have been duplicated. I suggest you spend a little time doing your own research.

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

One thing is for sure, at least in my mind, is that hexagon shape at the north pole of Saturn can’t be a natural occurance.

That reminds me of how the North Node in your astrological chart represents what you bring into this life with you from previous inclinations.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespy2
I'm sorry if you don't trust Dr. Emoto's research. I do.

I'm asking for another source that actually holds scientific ground.

In fact, if you were to look in my frig right now, you will see that I keep a gallon jar of water, of milk, of unfiltered apple cider; all with the words Love & Gratitude taped to the outside of these containers with the words facing inwards. When I make ice cubes, I use this water. It is fascinating the crystals structures that form in, and on top of these ice cubes. In three years, since I've been doing this, I have not gotten so much as a head cold.

...Uh... this is RESONANCE. This is SOUND. Not words. I think it's hilarious that you would misunderstand such a simple concept.

Emoto litterally has thousands of before and after photos that substantiate his research.
He is respected for his work around the world. And his experiments, with the right equipment can, and have been duplicated. I suggest you spend a little time doing your own research.

Peace

Respected? More wishful thinking. I've read it elsewhere, but I'll use the Wikipedia quote.

Emoto graduated from Yokohama Municipal University with courses in International Relations, and in 1992 he received certification as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine from The Open International University for Alternative Medicine in India, an unaccredited institute with minimal academic requirements. [1]

Prestigious
. He isn't even a doctor of science.

Even sympathetic commentators have criticized Emoto for insufficient experimental controls,[4] and for not sharing enough details of his approach with the scientific community. [5] In addition, Emoto has been criticized for designing his experiments in ways that leave them open to human error influencing his findings. [6]

In the day-to-day work of his group, the creativity of the photographers rather than the rigor of the experiment is an explicit policy of Emoto.[7] Emoto freely acknowledges that he is not a scientist,[8] and that photographers are instructed to select the most pleasing photographs.[9] Emoto says that he selects the photos that he wishes for consistency[citation needed]. This is an explicit admission of observer bias.

James Randi, founder of the James Randi Educational Foundation, has publicly offered Emoto one million dollars if his results can be reproduced in a double-blind study.[10] Randi has also stated that he does not expect to ever have to pay the million dollars.

In other words, he has absolutely no scientific backing.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So my point is this: all this talk about how sound can't travel through space is irrelevant, when the shape of letters taped to the side of a water container can create such a miraculous change in the crystaline structure of water. Which means that the water recognizes the shape of the letters, and the subsequent vibration those letters exude - no sound, vibrations.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by eyespy2]

Personally I think that the intent is that which is recorded and reproduced. Not necessarily the vibration innate in the image/shape/sound. These are all interpreted and kept alive through the sensory system of the brain/body/spirit.

I feel like the power/magic lies and is manifested throught the movement of the intent of each being that has free will.

Ideas............ Nothing scientific to this, but between the science and intuition we may manage to assume balance.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"...Uh... this is RESONANCE. This is SOUND. Not words. I think it's hilarious that you would misunderstand such a simple concept."

Hmm. If I write a word on a piece of paper, two things happen, frist the paper is changed by the tip of the pen pressing down upon it, creating a patern, and compressing the the molocules. And second, the ink from the pen leaves a trace in the same pattern. On a sub-atomic level, the protons, neutrons, and electrons of both the paper, and the ink molecules, vibrate in the shape of the words I have written, like a neon light.

The water responds on two levels. First it understands the vibratory ringing of the shape, and then begins to respond by reorganizing it's molecular structure accordingly. Second, as a living entity, it understands the Intent of the word.

I know this, because the water in me, told me so. LOL!!!

Have fun.

Also:

"Emoto graduated from Yokohama Municipal University with courses in International Relations, and in 1992 he received certification as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine from The Open International University for Alternative Medicine in India, an unaccredited institute with minimal academic requirements. [1]"

Do we really have to go and research all of the great scientific discoveries and inventions created by men, and women who never graduated high school, just to please you Johnmike? Degrees mean nothing to me. Accomplishments matter more.

Have fun, I can take it.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
theres no vibrations coming from saturn. that idea is crazy. the hexigon shape is proberbly caused by the gravitional pull of the planet. just like the ring of saturn held there by gravity. the magnetic field + the gravitional pull proberbly = hexigon shaped surface. theres no scientific evidance that links these theories and lets face it none of us here are scientist, eyespy2 if you theories are correct then why are you posting threads on this site. you should be working for nasa. OR WITH THE ALIENS............

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Hmm. If I write a word on a piece of paper, two things happen, frist the paper is changed by the tip of the pen pressing down upon it, creating a patern, and compressing the the molocules. And second, the ink from the pen leaves a trace in the same pattern. On a sub-atomic level, the protons, neutrons, and electrons of both the paper, and the ink molecules, vibrate in the shape of the words I have written, like a neon light.

Yes, but it wouldn't have the same effect. Writing wouldn't really create a vibration in the sense that you're talking about. Sound is waves, while you're talking about manual compression. Anything you write wouldn't give OFF any of that shaped vibration (practically speaking, things vibrate due to heat if not at absolute zero, but this has pretty much no effect on resonance). In other words, it wouldn't work.
Sound (well, for this, you should consider speaking a series of sounds since it's not a single tone), on the other hand, has no direct relationship between it and the shape of the word that represents it. Things resonate because of frequency, something completely different from something that you draw. Sounds are longitudinal waves. Check en.wikipedia.org... to see a nice demonstration of it moving through a plane.

The water responds on two levels. First it understands the vibratory ringing of the shape, and then begins to respond by reorganizing it's molecular structure accordingly. Second, as a living entity, it understands the Intent of the word.

No it doesn't. If it changed it's molecular structure, it wouldn't be water. It's H2O. That's the only structure that is water.

I know this, because the water in me, told me so. LOL!!!

Yep.

Do we really have to go and research all of the great scientific discoveries and inventions created by men, and women who never graduated high school, just to please you Johnmike? Degrees mean nothing to me. Accomplishments matter more.

That's not the point. I used it as example to show that he has no scientific credentials. Graduating from a university with a Ph.D in quantum physics shows that you have an understanding of what you learned. He calls himself a doctor, so I felt that it was necessary to show that he wasn't as formally educated as it implies.
The real point was what I said afterwards, about how his experiments can't be duplicated using proper scientific technique. That's a good indication that something is false.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Johnmike,

"Yes, but it wouldn't have the same effect. Writing wouldn't really create a vibration in the sense that you're talking about. Sound is waves, while you're talking about manual compression. Anything you write wouldn't give OFF any of that shaped vibration (practically speaking, things vibrate due to heat if not at absolute zero, but this has pretty much no effect on resonance). In other words, it wouldn't work."

Sorry, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. On a sub-atomic level, electrons are are in motion. Motion in this material world creates vibration. Period, the end! I stand by everything I said previously.

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sorry, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. On a sub-atomic level, electrons are are in motion. Motion in this material world creates vibration. Period, the end! I stand by everything I said previously.

What? Okay, I'll try and spoon-feed it to you, without the assumption that you've passed high school.

Do you even know what resonance is?

a. the state of a system in which an abnormally large vibration is produced in response to an external stimulus, occurring when the frequency of the stimulus is the same, or nearly the same, as the natural vibration frequency of the system.
b. the vibration produced in such a state.
c. a hadron with a very short lifetime, of the order of 10−23 sec.

We're talking about a.

RESONANCE IS CAUSED BY SOUND WAVES. DRAWING ON A PIECE OF PAPER WILL NOT CAUSE WATER TO RESONATE.

You know how when you draw a snowman, it isn't actually a snowman? Same concept. That's because the snowman is only color, and not real. A word drawn on a piece of paper will not cause the same sound that is created when the word is spoken.

Do you understand now?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The vibrations don't necessarily have to be created by the physical motion of writing the word itself... after all, it's just a word we created...there are more than likely billions of languages that are written all over the universe. I think the vibrations/frequency come from the actual person writing it. Instead of the water reading what the writing says, it reads what the persons motives were at the time of writing it. If someone writes down "love" for example, generally they would be feeling the concept of what they think is "love". Writing it down is just a way of preserving that feeling/vibration onto the water.

Of course, it's not exactly possible to prove in todays flawed science, that our 'intentions' and 'feelings' give off energy in vibrations... but anyone who still needs the mainstream science to acknowledge something is possible before they believe it, are just hopeless. No point in debating with them, just agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The problem with this guy's research is that it's obviously intended to falsify results. To put the nail in the coffin, it can't be reproduced.

That's basically how you prove a theory false.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

What? Okay, I'll try and spoon-feed it to you, without the assumption that you've passed high school.

a. the state of a system in which an abnormally large vibration is produced in response to an external stimulus, occurring when the frequency of the stimulus is the same, or nearly the same, as the natural vibration frequency of the system.

We're talking about a.

RESONANCE IS CAUSED BY SOUND WAVES. DRAWING ON A PIECE OF PAPER WILL NOT CAUSE WATER TO RESONATE.

You know how when you draw a snowman, it isn't actually a snowman? Same concept. That's because the snowman is only color, and not real. A word drawn on a piece of paper will not cause the same sound that is created when the word is spoken.

Do you understand now?

Here's your problem, you're stuck trying to debunk something you're not capable of understanding. Let me try to explain it to you again.

You're taking the drawing on the paper out of context with the entire process. The act of writing on paper with a pen, compresses the surface of the paper, while at the same time lays down ink, within the compressed groove touched by the pen. The place where the paper is grooved, is different than the rest of the paper that is not written upon.

This is just a fact.

Next, the piece of paper with the words writen upon it, is then taped to the glass container holding the water. The ink on the paper, is made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons in a constant state of movement. This constant movement of sub-atomic particles "resonates." Water is a living entity that can percieve this sub-atomic resonance of the ink molecules, (Read it) as well as understand the intent of the words.

Now, you can go on insulting me all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it works, and the water molecules change. I have personal experience with the results, thousands of others do as well, and I accept Emoto's research. You don't. Get over yourself.

And of course you probably don't believe that Water is a living entity either, because you can't find someone elses' research to tell you it is. It's like trying to prove the existence of the soul, those who have them, know they have them, those who don't, don't.

You probably have never even read one of the man's books. Here's what Emoto says about himself taken from a quick Google search with more then 10,000 articles under the search heading "Emoto's reseach verified"

"But ask him about his evidence and Emoto pulls no punches: He doesn't consider what he's doing science, nor does he consider himself a scientist (he isn't: Emoto is a businessman with a degree in International Relations and a background in alternative medicine). Interviewed last week via a translator on a conference call to Sand Point, Idaho, Emoto described his work as a combination of science, art and spirituality, "but not what modern people would call science."
www.homeopathic.org...

The fact is it works!

There's a hexagon shape on the north pole of Saturn. This is a fact. You want to keep up with this, feel free, who am I to supress your need to be right. If you would like to offer a theory as to why, and how the hexagon is their and possible effects, give that a try as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Next, the piece of paper with the words writen upon it, is then taped to the glass container holding the water. The ink on the paper, is made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons in a constant state of movement. This constant movement of sub-atomic particles "resonates." Water is a living entity that can percieve this sub-atomic resonance of the ink molecules, (Read it) as well as understand the intent of the words.

Now, you can go on insulting me all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it works, and the water molecules change. I have personal experience with the results, thousands of others do as well, and I accept Emoto's research. You don't. Get over yourself.

this is why all things have memories.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What if I use an inkjet printer?
Then there's no indent. Does this still count?

Also, you seem to confuse resonating with vibrating. They are related, but separate things. Do you know what resonance is?

Here, since you've refused to post anything by a real scientist who can prove that these claims are true, I'll post my own.
This is by Dr. Steve Lower, Ph.D in Physical Chemistry, former professor of Chemistry at Simon Fraser University. He actually learned science in college, unlike your false "doctor."

www.chem1.com...

The fact is that these photos are not of water molecules and convey no information about the water. They are most likely the work of the showman, water-mystic and father of cluster-lore "Doctor" Masuro Emoto .

Many of the photos are quite nice, but the shapes of ice crystals are highly dependent on the conditions and rates of freezing, so Emoto's fanciful interpretations have no scientific validity.

It's a little long, but please take the time to read it.

Here's a better explanation, less long, and more precise, with a diagram.

is-masaru-emoto-for-real.com...

Lebbrecht’s morphology diagram below illustrates that ice crystal shape is a factor of both humidity and temperature. Temperature is the most important factor, and plates tend to form in the 0°C to -3°C and -10°C to -22°C ranges (red), while columns tend to form from -3°C to -10°C and below -22°C (green). Lower humidity tends to form simpler crystal shapes, while higher humidity tends to form more intricate crystals. It is currently not known why ice crystals form different shapes at different temperatures, as the physics of how the water molecules bond to a growing ice crystal are very complex and not well understood (Libbrecht).

Emoto’s procedure, while simple and direct, does not eliminate numerous possible sources of error. Ice crystal structural formation is dependent on numerous environmental factors, the most important of which are temperature and humidity. While Emoto minimized some possible sources of error by conducting his studies in the same room with the same sample sizes, the same freezer and same microscope each time, other possible sources of error were not addressed. For example the Petri dishes were not sealed to prevent contamination or disturbance by the operator or environment; A simple thing such as the photographer’s breath while using the microscope could affect the warming rate of the frozen sample and temperature of crystal formation, thus affecting the structure of the resultant crystal.

As Dr. Emoto has not published the entirety of his photographs, it is unknown if he ruled out or ignored crystals that did not support his hypothesis. HMW and the JACM article only contain selected photos that support his claims, and we are left to wonder what the rest of the pictures look like. His procedures state that in any given test he will photograph 100 petri dish samples, yet only one picture per test is provided to the public. Emoto also fails to publish any findings that contradict his claim (or that were at least inconclusive). No errors are currently published in the JACM article, his websites, or his HMW book that my research has been able to uncover.

It is also worth noting that Dr. Emoto’s procedures indicate that his samples are frozen at -25°C, and his ice crystals are formed at -5°C. According to Figure 3, these temperatures should produce mostly column crystals rather than plate crystals, yet not one of Emoto’s published photos show a column crystal. This makes Dr. Emoto’s data suspect (as they appear to conflict with the findings of well-respected researcher) and indicates the possibility that Emoto excluded non-supportive data from his publications.

Honestly, we have a dilemma. His work can't be reproduced, which is enough to debunk anything. Secondly, he selectively releases data, keeping the majority of it hidden. His lack of proper scientific technique when dealing with such a sensitive experiment is alarming to say the least.

To be honest, it looks like it's either wishful thinking, or intentionally selecting only data that supports his "idea."

Is this scientific enough for you? Or are you going to call me stupid again?

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Johnmike]

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Johnmike,

Here's my last words to you. There exists on this planet, folks who just know. We know because we're connected to the source of all knowledge. Quite frankly, we don't care if you understand. We don't need a consensus of scientists from the greatest schools or greatest research institutes to confirm what we know.

One of the main reasons, is because a scientist will never address a river, stream, or ocean as a sentient being. And if you deny the living entity in Water, and treat it as if all it is, is a non-sentient substance, then any recreation of Emoto's experiments are doomed before they begin. This is an important point. Do you understand this? The experiment cannot be duplicated without this.

You are like a 5-year-old child looking for your mommy and daddy's approval. (Mommy and daddy being science.) We don't need to be told what is right by scientists, as far as the natural way of things go. Water is the oldest living entity in the material universe. Water has seen everything, and has been a part of every living thing that ever existed.

In fact, Water is the most intelligent Entity in the Material universe.

Many who know the natural science of the earth, who speak to the living entities in Water, in Plants, in the animals we're not plotting to devour, don't rely on health insurance to pay our bills when we get sick, so it is imperative that our lives are lived in accordance with the natural flow, so we learn to develop these kinds of relationships with the natural world to maintain our health.

For me, it's not about trying to score points on a web site, to demonstrate how smart I am. I am a prolific sculptor, writer, musician, composer, and theologian, with a body of work that is respected, and speaks for it's self. And all of it, self-taught. No, for me and for thousands of others, we do what works for us, especially when it comes to our health, because it is Literally, a matter of life, and death.

If that unfortunate day comes for you, and you're lying on a bed clinging to the last moments of your life, and Emoto came to you and said, "Drink this, and you'll live." You wouldn't give a damn about any of the arguments you've presented here. Believe me, I've known humans just like you, who would spit on people like Emoto while they're flying high and healthy, wind up spending their entire life's fortunes desperately seeking out the Emoto's of the world, once the high priced doctors, and scientists tell them it's over.

But like I said, I'm not here to change your mind, or to help you understand, really. Your arguments are meaningless. We know, what works. We are not here in this world to exploit, but to interact with those of our kind, no matter in what form they may appear; tree, plant, animal, or humans who know the truth.

And before we drink a glass of Water we always say, "I love you Water, I thank you Water, I respect you Water." And we also thank and praise all of the food we eat, because we recognize the Living entity within it, which will soon be within us. And happy living entities, who's jobs it is to maintain our physical structures, work twice as hard inside, for those who respect them. Period, the end!

Peace be with you brother/sister

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

We're talking about a.

RESONANCE IS CAUSED BY SOUND WAVES.

Resonance defined as such is a good explanation of how the Hexagonal Shape emitting possible sound waves could resonate with individuals whom have an affiliation or familiarity with the sound wave being produced. That would strengthen the individuals experience of the vibration both internally and externally I would think. Hence similar how symbols work on consciounsness.

Although eerie, the sounds recorded from the planet, Saturn, are fasinating to hear. It felt somehow like a whale would feel to listen to.

I am concerned by the hexagon being the method of reproduction used in a honeycomb. With the talk of a *hive mind* and the honeybees dying, that connection just doesn't sit right with me, but that is feeling, not fact working on me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join