It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your 2004 PREDICTIONS!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
.. DO NOT mess with a BIKER'S WIFE. (good advice)

MA... I TOO saw the LOVE between Sabotwolf and Gryffen in chat! VERY nice indeed... Good to see...

Is that what you call it? I wonder if we stumbled in to different phases of the consummation. LOL.

I hope there is a level of deeper love and respect beneath any bedroom olympics ever visible in ATS/BTS Chat... good luck to 'em.

You won't catch me 'en flagrante' there with any ATS member of any of the genders to be found round here.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
We have just under a hundred outside verifiable predictions. Good job everyone! And awesomely accurate joke one's too!

Keep them coming if you like. I'm working on a summary of our group effort for New Year's Day (in part to keep me off the streets tonight!)

If you're the party and mayhem type, by all means... drink one and kiss a stranger for me!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
More vet's will claim to have flashbacks of Nam.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Valhallian predictions for 2004:

1. Bush will win in 2004, but the ticket will not be Bush-Cheney, it will be Bush-Rice

2. There will be continued terrorist attacks against Western countries - specifically countries consider "Christian". There will also be an increase in reports of murdered Christian missionaries in foreign locations.

3. There is either going to be a tremendous outbreak of SARS in the remaining portion of this winter season, OR there will be a biological attack which spreads to a significant number of people. Some type of contagion over a huge number of people.

4. After September - more specifically I think in November, during the Leonid meteor shower there will the most catastrophic seismic event in modern times - global effects. This event could actually take place in 2005, but my money is on the last 3 months of 2004.

5. Israel and the Palestinians will come to some stepwise agreement this year - and I believe part of the terms will be the permanent ceasing of the building of the fence by the Israelis.

6. The Sooners will win the Sugar Bowl.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Bust will not win the american elections, and a surprise candidate will show up.

Mars missions will be done, and they will suceed.

UFO enthusiasts and Alien buffs will stop looking at mars to be the planet that holds life.

A very intresting discovery will be made, Either on Venus or one of Jupiters moons (Titens my guess).

The 10th planet will be discovered beyond pluto.

There will be no more terrorist attacks, but a famous politician will be killed (or die I cant tell).

There will be a huge disaster on the planet. (I think it may be some form of plane crash).

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Dany will be filled with the spirit - what spirit we're never really sure of. This will result in him becoming an ordained minister of the Church of the Rising Sun and holding the first annual pilgrimage to and revival at Devil's Mountain where all attendees will spend three days humming 5 note songs and doing really weird sign language.

Ooooooooommmmmmmm.......
Yaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm......
Vaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

-flails arms around-

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
My prediction?

Something is coming, the bells are ringing.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
2004 Predictions:

1. Osama will be "found" sometime this summer just before elections and Bush will win/receive the title again.

2. The Hall of Records will be found under the Sphinx sometime in June and will detail the history of the ancient civilization of atlantis.

3. Crop circles will become more main stream and more information will come forth regarding their origin/creators.

4. My wife will have a baby girl in late April/early May. (ok, ok... I sorta know about this already, but at least I'll get one right!
)

Have a terrific and safe New Year's Eve celebration tonight everyone and I hope that the next year is full of growth and understanding for all of us.

Peace,

~Jammer+

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Rowlan Connor

here he is.

6ft..fierce...strong and mushy like his dad

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Gryffen]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Oh...Predictions!

1: Mt. Vesuvius in Pompeii will blow its lid...200yrs over
due.

2: The Scottish Parliment building will finnally be finished

3: I will finnally get a few weeks off-duty and get across to america to see family and friends.

4: Eh...something historical will happen near march?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
1. USC shares National Championship.
2. Things only get better if not worse.
3. More mudslides in California.
4. Hawaiian sovereignty is on the rise.
5. Taiwan becomes part of china, many taiwanese are angered, and take up arms.
6. New deadly virus found in Africa. Similar to ebola.
7. China and U.S. make a secret alliance to take over Russia.
8. Ancient artifacts (scripts) found to prove the existence of a lost civilization. Found in south america.
9. Many become more spiritual and Native Americans are used as a source to reach other plains of existence.
10. Breakthrough in science, revolving around lost or unkknown equations in quantum physics.
11. Many will find peace with themselves and others, and become unaffected by the chaos in the world.

Have a happy new year everyone.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have to add a prediction:

Now that Halliburton/KBR has lost the Iraqi oil deal, Halliburton will now NOT have the "false" perception that KBR might actually be about to become a profitable entity for the first time in about 30 years and FINALLY, the KBR/DII half of Halliburton will be cut off like a malignant wart on their butts.

Stock prediction: majority of value of stock will go to KBR/DII side...suffer the short-term losses and BUY BUY BUY ON THE HAL stock after spin-off!

woo hoo! Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I have to add a prediction:

Now that Halliburton/KBR has lost the Iraqi oil deal, Halliburton will now NOT have the "false" perception that KBR might actually be about to become a profitable entity for the first time in about 30 years and FINALLY, the KBR/DII half of Halliburton will be cut off like a malignant wart on their butts.

Stock prediction: majority of value of stock will go to KBR/DII side...suffer the short-term losses and BUY BUY BUY ON THE HAL stock after spin-off!

woo hoo! Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

Very happy to see some stock predictions Valhall! I'm thinking some Nanotechnologies (for terror defense and bio-detection) will replace the whole gene therepy/ drug research sector as the most discussed 'next big thing'.

But I'll refrain from polluting the waters here. There's like a half dozen things I can't believe no one has commented on! I think that in itself will tell us something. Just under 6 hours here on the East Coast!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Predictions for 2004

1. American Beer will no longer taste like water

2. Arnold Swartzenegger will become the prime candidate for the next President of the US.
3. Aliens will come down and claim to be our makers.
4. I'll take a joy ride in their space ship while their preoccupied with taking over the World.
5. John Titor will give CNN an exclusive and share further details about Future Events.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sincere wishes for the HAPPIEST of New Years to all of ATS, but (warning) our collective predictions are guarded at best.

Foregoing specific acknowledgements, the following summary represents an overview of the consensus and divergence of predictions for 2004 (focus group style). Of course, individual contributions can be validated (or refuted) at year-end 2004, and hopefully we'll see how we do both as a group and individually. Keep in mind we can't be all wrong, so someone shall hopefully emerge as MOST PROPHETIC 2004!

"Visions" are grouped by subject, and subsequently segmented by consensus of prediction and divergent tacts (whenever possible). Popular interests include Bush, followed by Terrorism, The Euro, the Pope, Blair and a hodge podge of other prophecies including aliens and natural disasters.

2004 PREDICTIONS

POLITICAL

Bush:

CONSENSUS = IT'S GOOD TO BE BUSH
~Bush gets re-elected.
~To much of our dismay, Bush will stay in power.
~Bush WILL be re-elected (for good or bad... it's just how it is).
~Osama will be "found" sometime this summer just before elections and Bush will win.

Exceptions = BUSH WINS, BUT...
~George W. Bush will WIN both the 2004 popular and electoral vote, BUT controversy will erupt surrounding NOT the Florida vote, but the California vote where DEAN will recieve the majority of votes, but NOT THE CALIFORNIA DELEGATES!
~Bush will win in 2004, but the ticket will not be Bush-Cheney, it will be Bush-Rice.
~Bush will get re-elected with the help of Diebold and their electronic voting machines.
~I agree he'll get elected but he will get re-elected by the electoral college, just like he did last time. not the citizens.

DIVERGENCE = BUSH LOSES, OR...
~Bush loses to Gen Wesley Clark in Nov elections after Clark picks a powerful public figure as his vice president.. Hillary!!!
~Bust will not win the american elections, and a surprise candidate will show up.
~Bush is reelected but kicked out after a couple of month.
~Bush Will be assassignated.

Other Politicians:

CONSENSUS = NOT A GOOD YEAR FOR INCUMBENTS (EXCEPT BUSH)
~Tony blair is taken to hospital twice in the coming year..due to major health problems.
~Because of all the lies and controversy, British Prime Minister Tony Blair will either resign or will be removed from power.
~Tony Blair will step down after much pressure from the party, the public, his family... well.. everyone really, he will be replaced by Gordon Brown who will use his power to give Britain a more dominant role over Europe.
~John Howard (Aus PM) will be assainated.
~However it happens I see (North Korea's) Kim being ousted.
~(Califonia Govenor) Arnie will be recalled (and replaced by Steven Spielberg?)
~Dean will be implicated in an embarrassing scandal.
~A prominent member of the bush team (will die), i'm guessing Cheney.

Other Political Misc:
~Several first world countries will shift 'right' in federal elections to be held, look for the following change in these countries: Australia, Canada, England, and possibly Germany.
~Hawaiian sovereignty is on the rise.
~Countries in the EU that are members of NATO will slowly begin to separate themselves from the organization, paving the way for an army of the EU.
~A famous politician will be killed (or die I cant tell).

Notable Omission:
~No specific emergence of identifiable New World Order.

TERROR

Osama:

CONSENSUS = SUCKS TO BE OSAMA
~Osama is captured.
~Osama Bin Laden will be confirmed DEAD by President Bush in the second quarter of 2004. Controversy will erupt over how long OBL has been dead and how long Bush knew!!!
~Osama will be "found" sometime this summer just before elections and Bush will win.

DIVERGENCE = OBL HUNT CONTINUES
~Bin Laden will still stay hidden in his Cavern! (Which still sucks if you ask me.)

Misc Terror:

CONSENUS = TERROR CONTINUES/ INCREASES/ EXPANDS

US ~
~Another Staged Terror Attack will occur in the United States. It will be massive. Bigger than 9/11 with a death toll of more than 10,000.
~There is a terrorist attack soon on US soil.
~Terror in Chicago, There will be a huge terrorist attack on chicago, probably nuclear. Under a million dead.

EUROPE~
~A 911 style attack will occur in London.
~Another Country than US will be striken by terrorists.
~2004 will see the first hijacking of a Luxury Cruise Ship, but NOT in the Carribean.
~France will suffer shocking and recurring attacks with one on the destructive scale of 9/11!!!
~I can see terrorist attacks returning to Europe.
~There will be continued terrorist attacks against Western countries - specifically countries consider "Christian".

ISREAL~
~Expect worse attacks on israel, especially one on a market in Tel Aviv which will kill 100+

MISC~
~There will be a some what small terrerst attack bio maybe or explosion.
~There will also be an increase in reports of murdered Christian missionaries in foreign locations.
~Terrorists will continue to cause untold pain and grief to hundreds if not thousands of families accross the world through little cowardly "complain strikes".

DIVERGENCE = TERROR IS A BIG YAWN
~NOTHING will happen on U.S. soil that can be directly linked to Al Queda for the duration of 2004.
~"BIG TIME" Terror attacks are finished they simply can't get around our superior technology/intelligence networks, they have LOST the element of surprise...

WAR to... PEACE

CONSENSUS = GOOD RATINGS FOR NEWS!
WAR
~Another Staged Terror Attack... will be blamed on "terrorists" from Syria, and possibly Iran. Giving Bush the excuse he needs to invade those 2 countries.
~Isreal launches a major offensive and completely reorganizes Palestinian settlements.
~At the end of the year, troops will be in place to launch another Gulf War, with Syria as the target.
~Syria is attacked by a neighbouring country.
~China will obtain Taiwan at long last after a show down that makes many people nervous. The taiwanese viewing events in Hong Kong will strike a similar deal and agree to a phased in amalgamation.
~After the catastrophic terrorist attacks of the early months bush makes a folly by invading Syria, he plunges the whole middle east into war as Israel decides to help, within 3 months "Operation sword of david" will have turned into a massive conflict, this will lead to the democrats winning control of congress and the white house!
~Damascus is reduced to cinders after Israel nukes it, no living thing within 8 miles survives, one of the oldest cities in existence is incinerated after super antrhax is released by syrian forces.
~Taiwan becomes part of china, many taiwanese are angered, and take up arms.

MARTIAL LAW
~Martial Law will be declared.
~Because of the declared martial law and erroding civil liberties in the US, the country will be divided into 2 groups. People who support the government and dont mind loosing liberties in exchange for protection, and those who fight the government.
~US will instaure Martial Law for two weeks due to Severe Risk of terrorist attack.

STRIFE
~Massive protests will occur all trough the United States with several instances of police and military brutality on people who disagree with the Gov. Many people will die because of this.
~After Bush gets re-elected he will take steps to reinstitute the draft. Maybe not in 04 but maybe in 05.
~To add on I believe some of our rights will be taken away even further.
~The middle east roadmap will completely and utterly fail.

SUBTERFUGE
~China and U.S. make a secret alliance to take over Russia.
~Sadam Hussein will take back his country.
~US government will confirm HAARP is a weapon.
~NASA will finally admit there was no moon landing.

DIVERGENCE = PEACE
~Peace will break out in the Middle East in short order now that Ghadaffi has cow towwed.
~Israel and the Palestinians will come to some stepwise agreement this year - and I believe part of the terms will be the permanent ceasing of the building of the fence by the Israelis.

ECONOMIC

The Euro = SPLIT DECISION

Go Go Euro?
~OPEC switches to the Euro.
~The economic health of the first world is strong overall and this causes people to ignore the downward spiral of Africa, and much of the middle east.
~The Euro will continue to be the leading and most valuable currency in the world.

No No Euro?
~The EU will face a great deal of disunity due to new members and infighting between major countries. The rise in value in the Euro will turn out to be excessive and cause economic problems. Thus, I see a concerted effort by Germany to take control of the EU.
~The Euro will continue to grow stronger until the middle eastern war, where it will nosedive, All the members of NATO will join the war and the arabs will switch the value of oil into a neutral foreign currency.
~The E.U. will bask in its currency's new found strength... for a while. Asia/India will apply their full muscle as a cheap labor pool and basically screw ALL first world economies up in a BIG WAY.

The Dollar~
The entire Americas will complete a comprehensive trade deal thus solidifying it as the primary economic power in the world.

Valhall's Stock Pick!
~Now that Halliburton/KBR has lost the Iraqi oil deal, Halliburton will now NOT have the "false" perception that KBR might actually be about to become a profitable entity for the first time in about 30 years and FINALLY, the KBR/DII half of Halliburton will be cut off like a malignant wart on their butts. Stock prediction: majority of value of stock will go to KBR/DII side...suffer the short-term losses and BUY BUY BUY ON THE HAL stock after spin-off!

RELIGIOUS

Pope:

CONSENSUS = SUCKS TO BE THE POPE
~Pope dies.
~The pope will die in February
~The pope will die in around 5 months
~Pope John Paul will NOT die in 2004 as many suspect, but increasing difficulties with Parkinsons will render him REPLACED!

Religious Misc:
~There will be continued terrorist attacks against Western countries - specifically countries consider "Christian".
~There will also be an increase in reports of murdered Christian missionaries in foreign locations.
~Many become more spiritual and Native Americans are used as a source to reach other plains of existence.

Notable Religious Omissions:
~No Rapture, Second Coming, Anti-Christ, burning bushes or cleansing floods...
UNLESS: Due to global warming flooding will become a common occurrence in many parts of the world due to excessive rains.

CELEBRITY
~Talk show host Larry king will die from a heart condition.
~Habitually reclusive David Duchovny and his wife Tea Leoni will begin making the tabloids in 2004 admist a romantic linking between Tea and ANNE HECHE!
~Also, the much acclaimed actress Juliette Lewis and her husband/ professional skate boarder, Steve Bera will annouce they are expecting a child! What will surprise friends and family is their decision to name the child "Nine"!!!
~Dan Rather will step down from the CBS Evening News after a swansong report on the bush administrations corruption, he and Cronkite will publicly speak up against bush, the two most trusted men in america will deal a severe blow
~Michael Jacksons multi-million dollar lawsuit against the media for labeling him a homosexual pedophile, is thrown out, when it is revealed that he is in fact a homosexual pedophile.
~Rob Schineider will make another film where he becomes something, nobody will care.
~Ben Afflek and J-Lo will get married and divorced, all in the same room.

NATURAL DISASTERS
~An Asteroid will strike the planet (a BIG one!)
~Massive earthquake in California
~Summer 2004 will be a bad time to travel to Alaska, but NOT because of Terrorism.
~Also, October 2004 will see one of the most powerful South Pacific Hurricanes in decades! The popular destination of Puerto Vallarta will effectively be DESTROYED!!!
~A massive earthquake very early in 2004, probably january will lead the world to believe the san andreas fault is ready to rock and roll.
~After September - more specifically I think in November, during the Leonid meteor shower there will the most catastrophic seismic event in modern times - global effects. This event could actually take place in 2005, but my money is on the last 3 months of 2004
~There will be a huge disaster on the planet.
~Mt. Vesuvius in Pompeii will blow its lid...200yrs over
due.
~More mudslides in California.

Aliens, UFO's and Space Exploration
~Extra-terrestrial microbes confirmed.
~A new, and intriguing UFO/coverup witness will come forward.
~Alien Invaision!!!
~NASA will also admit to having recieved a signal from an unkown source.
~Mars Lifeforms will destroy any and all probes sent to Mars.
~Larger and more numerous asteroids are sighted around the world.
~Ufo sightings, alien abductions and paranormal activity in general continue to increase such that major governments begin to scale down efforts to debunk them. Increasingly they just try to ignore what is going on but the media continues its love affair with a subject the public cannot resist. This leads to disclosure in 2005.
~Eyewhitness of E.T will increase dramaticaly.
~Mars missions will be done, and they will suceed.
~UFO enthusiasts and Alien buffs will stop looking at mars to be the planet that holds life.

DISEASE
~We have just seen the begining of the Mad cow epidemic in the US. It will likely continue and get worse in 2004.
~There is either going to be a tremendous outbreak of SARS in the remaining portion of this winter season, OR there will be a biological attack which spreads to a significant number of people. Some type of contagion over a huge number of people.
~New deadly virus found in Africa. Similar to ebola.

DISCOVERIES
~Ancient artifacts (scripts) found to prove the existence of a lost civilization. Found in south america.
~Breakthrough in science, revolving around lost or unkknown equations in quantum physics.
~Evidence is found to prove the existence of the big black cat in the UK..
~A very intresting discovery will be made, Either on Venus or one of Jupiters moons (Titens my guess).
~The 10th planet will be discovered beyond pluto.
~Crop circles will become more main stream and more information will come forth regarding their origin/creators.

MISC (but verifiable!)
~The Scottish Parliment building will finnally be finished
~ATS will be #1 site for information on Governement conspiracy
~Concord flies again. the much loved super sonic jet returns after huge demand from the public
~ABOVETOPSECRET website is declared "unconstitutional" after the constitution is changed by Bush by the removal of the first amendment. The website, among the rest of the INTERNET is shut down indefinitely.
~FoxNews Channel undergoes a massive change after its head of news is fired for falsifying news. Will be replaced with a liberal and fox will swing left, just like a news channel should.
~The Sooners will win the Sugar Bowl.
~USC shares National Championship.
~2004 will be my last year on this earth. I will die before the year is over.(Better not!)

Most Prophetic Award:
~I believe that 2004 will be a huge year in our history and that the people here had better start thinking about everything we've posted, and pretty much get ready for ANY of it. because something huge will happen this year, i don't know what it is yet but it's just one of those feelings. something that we're talking about on these forums right now (Yet many have indicated 2005 to be MORE SHOCKING!)

Most predictably accurate prediction:
"Things only get better if not worse!"

Apologies for any omissions, poorly paraphrased inclusions and the length in general! Hopefully, this will make for better reading this time next year!!!

Go team ATS PROPHECY!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
For those that predict increased ufo sighting, alien abductions in '04, why do you think we would see more of these sightings? What would be the thinking behind this?
I am just curious on your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
in the year 2004 i meet buush and give him a swift kick in the ass on national TV, resulting in my instant death from 100,,000 bullets fired and luadcris speed! damn his agents i couldve been a bartendah

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I predict I will be initiated into an elite taxi sqaud where We shall make plans to take over the world.

I shall also learn grammer and spelling, im indian dammit......english second lagnuage mine english.

I also predict free cabs ride for my freinds of ATS, and maybe rickshaws in india, but your gonna have to be extra nice to meeeee.

I also predict that Bush will have an affair with an intern who will turn out to be a russian hemaphrodite.

Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Let's see how psychic I am(probably not very...
)--

50 Cent will get shot again and actually die this time.

Scientists will discover that the poisons secreted by certain rainforest frogs may have an application in the fight against AIDS.

A strange new virus will surface in areas with frequent chemtrails. Hundreds will be hospitalized and dozens will die.

The rovers Spirit and Opportunity will land successfully on Mars, but their cameras and sensors will "mysteriously" stop working before the mission is completed.

There will be mass unexplained whale strandings in coastal Atlantic areas.

An important royal Egyptian mummy will either be found or identified, possibly from the late 18th dynasty (Amarna period). Perhaps one of Akhenaten's daughters.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
that was awesome zero deep that made my day lol elite taxis squadd i lok forward to it

happy new years man if you into that type of thing

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join