It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your 2004 PREDICTIONS!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Get it in writing now paranormal wannabes! I've been inspired by my revelation I'm related to psychic "royalty"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So put on something 'fabulous' and make your predictions. My 2004 predictions so far:

Religious:
Pope John Paul will NOT die in 2004 as many suspect, but increasing difficulties with Parkinsons will render him REPLACED!

Political:
George W. Bush will WIN both the 2004 popular and electoral vote, BUT controversy will erupt surrounding NOT the Florida vote, but the California vote where DEAN will recieve the majority of votes, but NOT THE CALIFORNIA DELEGATES!

Celebrity:
Habitually reclusive David Duchovny and his wife Tea Leoni will begin making the tabloids in 2004 admist a romantic linking between Tea and ANNE HECHE!

Also, the much acclaimed actress Juliette Lewis and her husband/ professional skate boarder, Steve Bera will annouce they are expecting a child! What will surprise friends and family is their decision to name the child "Nine"!!!
(Actually, I'm surprised I'm even predicting that.)

If people add their own 2004 predictions, I'll fill in a few more of mine as we enter the new year. Please offer your input on Scientific Discoveries and Medicine as well!

Who knew MONKEY POX would be a household name in 2003! Anything's fair game. If we're any good, new careers for everyone!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Travel:
2004 will see the first hijacking of a Luxury Cruise Ship, but NOT in the Carribean.

Summer 2004 will be a bad time to travel to Alaska, but NOT because of Terrorism.

Also, October 2004 will see one of the most powerful South Pacific Hurricanes in decades! The popular destination of Puerto Vallarta will effectively be DESTROYED!!!

Terrorism:
NOTHING will happen on U.S. soil that can be directly linked to Al Queda for the duration of 2004.

France, however, will suffer shocking and recurring attacks with one on the destructive scale of 9/11!!!

More than hunch.... I'm frickin PSYCHIC!!!

Or not.

Okay, that's NINE from me. A total of TEN will make it easy to validate people's percent accuracy come year end 2004. (I'm saving my last one for something big.) It's welcome to disagree/agree or discuss predictions, but it would be great to get several serious contributions (of TEN predictions) from as many members as possible in order to gauge our insight as a group. I'll be happy to keep track and do the math and follow-up research.

U2U me links or post them if you've predicted elsewhere (or just want to tell me to STFU)!

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by RANT]

TENTH and FINAL Prediction:
Osama Bin Laden will be confirmed DEAD by President Bush in the second quarter of 2004. Controversy will erupt over how long OBL has been dead and how long Bush knew!!!

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Fred the Mystic Fish would like to post his predictions for ATS in 2004:

Gazrok will come up missing for a few days near the end of January. Talk of a search party will ensue but not be followed through with because of his return. He'll have this really stupid #-eating grin when he shows back up.

Dany will be filled with the spirit - what spirit we're never really sure of. This will result in him becoming an ordained minister of the Church of the Rising Sun and holding the first annual pilgrimage to and revival at Devil's Mountain where all attendees will spend three days humming 5 note songs and doing really weird sign language.

Tassadar will have recurring nightmares of killer BBQ grills through June until finally he becomes a vegan.

TheNeo will vanish for most of the year when he is initiated into the Michigan militia - he comes back around November with a new tattoo and a crazed look in his eyes.

Gryffen and Sabotwulf will make medical history by being the first pair to virtually conceive a child in a chat room. Species yet unknown.

NC will be arrested for impersonating an Officer. A subsequent fine will be levied against him for impersonating a gentleman.

The women of ATS will start a union due to their feelings of exploitation in having to constantly be the ones who fetch Bob88's and TC's beers. Their initial action will take place right in the middle of the 2004 ATS Convention in which they stage a sit in - on top of the beer coolers. Things get ugly. It takes the rest of the year to get the terms worked out.

OIMD and ktpr^2 will have the mother of all debates near the end of the year on the long-standing unanswered question at ATS: Are fake boobs as good as real boobs? It will result in the first ever ATS debate draw.

ktpr will invent mayonnaise in 2004.

DR will return under the username HAARPo.

William will be written up in Wired for inventing a whole new message board code with artificial intelligence. This code will be so advanced that it will automatically turn a # into a #, copyright the new #, ban the #er who #ed up, send the #er a #ed up u2u AND email, record his #ing IP in a permanent database and perform an exhaustive IP search on the entire internet for all instances of the #er...record the websites and put monitoring devices in place in case the #er says some #ed up kind of thing about ATS - at which point...the now felonious NC will step in.

Simon will be knighted by the Queen of England for his contributions to the awareness of the World Wide Web. HOWEVER, there will be a nasty incident between his Airedale and the Queen's corgie resulting in the Queen using the sword in a whole new way. Recovery will be slow.

Due to a bizarre universal resonance and planetary alignment in May, MaskedAvatar, OIMD and Valhall will become the three musketeers of ATS - the best of buddies and will immediately convene for their first annual buddy love-fest on the beaches of Maui - running hand in hand on the beach and basically basking in the love of the other two. This significant occurence will bring long awaited harmony, peace and comfort to nigh on millions because shortly after this hell will start freezing over.

ILP will start a thread on what action figures the NWO like best.

Banshee will win the female wrestler of the year award - but the ceremony won't go off without a hitch. When the MC attempt to grope her during the congratulatory hug, she imparts the spear of death and proceeds to stomp a mudhole in his ass with both feet.

Near the end of the year ATS will make history when the members bring the first class action suit in history against William for post points. It appears that we're supposed to be getting 251 points for every post - but Williams been skimming a point every time. This legal battle will go on for a decade...but does set a precedent.

Simon will okay the following two new items for the ATS store:

1. Access to a new Forum: STATS (So Totally Above Top Secret)
2. Entrance into the Witness Protection Program

Bob88 will be off the board for about 2 months when the Browns make it to the play-offs due to a hail mary in the last 2 seconds of the final season game. Bob, along with the entire east coast, will miss this final play due to a power outtage started by Bob himself when his beer cooler drain plug comes out, flooding his house and causing a transformer to blow. He'll be tied up in congressional investigations for a while.

Springer will be temporarily banned mid-year due to over use and abuse of the combination of large font, bold type and exclamation marks.

Valhall will finally break the long standing record formerly held by FreeMason for the most ass-chewings via u2u from the staff - sometime around May.

MC WILL get mad at NC at least one time during the year.

Nerdling will be made the official ATS anchor man - his signature closing remark will be "Remember, if you want your news broken - come here."

Kano will be revealed to be Simon, who will be revealed to be NC, who will be revealed to be William, who will be revealed to be MA...eventually, we'll find out there's only one member here.

The Colonel will vote Republican in 2004. - this occurs right AFTER hell finishes freezing over.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hehe...those are GREAT!!!

Gazrok will come up missing for a few days near the end of January. Talk of a search party will ensue but not be followed through with because of his return. He'll have this really stupid #-eating grin when he shows back up.

I can virtually guarantee that this one will come to pass, hehe....
(

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
More hopes than predictions:
1: US government will confirm HAARP is a weapon
2: Bush Will be assainated
3: John Howard (Aus PM) will be assainated
4: Alien Invaision
5: NASA will finally admit there was no moon landing
6: NASA will also admit to having recieved a signal from an unkown source
7: Mars Lifeforms will destroy any and all probes sent to Mars
8: An Asteroid will strike the planet (a BIG one!)
9: The world will open it's eyes and see that we are only one race
10: i will get a job

hehe sounds more like a wishlist.......too bad it's after xmas hey!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
*Slaps Val on the rear* Go fetch me another beer, girl, all this readin' has done made me a bit parched!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! ME GET BANNED?!

For over use of caps, big fonts and exclamation points?! That's silliest thing I've ever heard of I NEVER use caps, I NEVER use big fonts and I certainly DON'T over use the exclamation point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You might want to reconsider *swatting* a Biker's wife on the rear, at least when he's around to see it...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Nerdling will be made the official ATS anchor man - his signature closing remark will be "Remember, if you want your news broken - come here."

Damn Val, thats the funniest # i've read all year!

Have a happy new year and continue the good fight!

"Remember, if you want your news broken - come here."

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My prediction for 2004:

1) An other Country than US will be strike by terrorist.
2)Massive earthquake in California
3)Bush is reelected but kick out after a couple of month
4)Eyewhitness of E.T will increase dramaticaly
5)Michael Jackson has it 100 pursuit for sexual assault
6)Michael Jackson will return on his planet because hes not human
7)ATS will be #1 site for information on Governement conspiracy
8)US will instaure Martial Law for two weeks due to Severe Risk of terrorist attack.
9)Sadam Hussein will take back his country
10)Ben Laden will still stay hidden in his Cavern!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Vall thats great lol...

here is mine....

*Concord flies again. the much loved super sonic jet returns after huge demand from the public

*Syria is attacked by a neighbouring country

*evidence is found to prove the existence of the big black cat in the UK..

*Tony blair is taken to hospital twice in the coming year..due to major health problems

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
predictions are difficult at best.

I don't think that 2004 will be an eventfull year being an alternate year for the dark side and thus a positive year.

but I think that 2005 will be a nasty one.

anyways here goes:

1. Bush will be re-elected.
2. Several first world countries will shift 'right' in federal elections to be held, look for the following change in these countries: Australia, Canada, England, and possibly Germany.
3. I can see terrorist attacks returning to Europe.
4. The EU will face a great deal of disunity due to new members and infighting between major countries. The rise in value in the Euro will turn out to be excessive and cause economic problems. Thus, I see a concerted effort by Germany to take control of the EU.
5. Due to global warming flooding will become a common occurrence in many parts of the world due to excessive rains.
6. The entire Americas will complete a comprehensive trade deal thus solidifying it as the primary economic power in the world.
7. China will obtain Taiwan at long last after a show down that makes many people nervous. The taiwanese viewing events in Hong Kong will strike a similar deal and agree to a phased in amalgamation.
8. North Korea pushed to the back burner by Taiwan in China's eyes will become unstable. However it happens I see Kim being ousted.
9. Larger and more numerous asteroids are sighted around the world.
10. Ufo sightings, alien abductions and paranormal activity in general continue to increase such that major governments begin to scale down efforts to debunk them. Increasingly they just try to ignore what is going on but the media continues its love affair with a subject the public cannot resist. This leads to disclosure in 2005.
11. The economic health of the first world is strong overall and this causes people to ignore the downward spiral of Africa, and much of the middle east.

I'll add some more later.
These are not great predictions and most of them few would dispute. I'm not in a psychic mood at the moment.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Kano will be revealed to be Simon, who will be revealed to be NC, who will be revealed to be William, who will be revealed to be MA...eventually, we'll find out there's only one member here.

Fred knows something! I KNEW IT!!!

Awesome 'dictions everyone! I think Gazrok and Neo have good chances of being pretty accurate!

But some SCARE ME! Nemesite, why would you want a job just before the end of the world? I'm assuming the Armegeddon/Rapture announcement will be on ATS first, and then it's party time people - 24/7!
Keep your options open.

New or more contributions welcome! I'll consolidate a list post New Year.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The Colonel will vote Republican in 2004. - this occurs right AFTER hell finishes freezing over.

I think this may come true????

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Jan 1 2004--

We will all be reading the ATS board to see if any predictions come true

Have a very interesting year ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I think this may come true????

Just don't let us catch you whining in December 2004 that you didn't get warned.

LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
LOL! Colonel you old softy. I knew there was a tender part to you after all.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Personal
Somewhere 1AM January 1st, I go home with a strange woman to have hot, dirty, monkey sex

About 6AM January 1st, I sneak out of the house of the strange woman, before she wakes up, without leaving any info about myself or how to contact me. (Happened three years in a row so far.)

Entertainment
Michael Jacksons multi-million dollar lawsuit against the media for labeling him a homosexual pedophile, is thrown out, when it is revealed that he is in fact a homosexual pedophile.

Rob Schineider will make another film where he becomes something, nobody will care.

Ben Afflek and J-Lo will get married and divorced, all in the same room.

Jessica Alba will leave her husband for me, after she meets me, because, I'm that cool.

Country music is internationally outlawed, millions rejoice.

Medical
Doctors descover that the solution to everything actually is beer, drunks around the world shout, "I told you so!"

A cure for everything is discovered, then lost in my couch.

-That's all i got for now. I'll go ask my cat what she knows.

[Edited on 12/30/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
PREDICT SOMETHING ABOUT ME!!!!

-edit- crappy smilies removed -edit
(and warning applied)

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I predict that if you continue to make posts with 100's of whacky faces in them that cause the entire thread to become wider than my screen and forces me to scroll sideways in order to read every damned post...

I'll get REAL mad at you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join