It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your 2004 PREDICTIONS!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
1) Another Staged Terror Attack will occur in the United States. It will be massive. Bigger than 9/11 with a death toll of more than 10,000. It will be blamed on "terrorists" from Syria, and possibly Iran. Giving Bush the excuse he needs to invade those 2 countries. Martial Law will be declared.

2) Bush will get re-elected with the help of Diebold and their electronic voting machines.

3) Because of all the lies and controversy, Brittish Prime Minister Tony Blair will either resign or will be removed from power.

4) Countries in the EU that are members of NATO will slowly begin to separate themselves from the organization, paving the way for an army of the EU. The Euro will continue to be the leading and most valuable currency in the world.

5) Because of the declared martial law and erroding civil liberties in the US, the country will be divided into 2 groups. People who support the government and dont mind loosing liberties in exchange for protection, and those who fight the government. Massive protests will occur all trough the United States with several instances of police and military brutality on people who disagree with the Gov. Many people will die because of this.

6) We have just seen the begining of the Mad cow epidemic in the US. It will likely continue and get worse in 2004.

7) After Bush gets re-elected he will take steps to reinstitute the draft. Maybe not in 04 but maybe in 05.

Thats all the predictions I can make right now. Will add more as soon as I come up with them.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As I concentrate and strain myself, the tense vein on my forehead is indicating I'm in a psychic mood. Or I'm in the bathroom. EITHER way, I'm about to make the predictions that will even make Nostrodamus jealous!

1. There is a terrorist attack soon on US soil, but as we await for Bush to comment, it is discovered that he is secretly in Iraq cheating on his wife (again, last visit to troops was a hoax, it was another woman) with Al Moneeque Lewinsjazeer. Scandal insues...

2. Bush tries to cover it up and say he was kidnapped in his sleep by muslim terrorists from Syria. ATS members, however, are not deceived.

3. Syria denies the accusations, and UN demands that they offer proof to the world that they indeed did NOT kidnap G. W. Bush. They cannot, so we declare was on Syria to liberate them from vile kidnappers.

4. Clinton turned out to be the Washington DC sniper, he wanted revenge.

5. Someone sends Bush a letter with a single pretzel inside that says "eat me". Luckily, the assassination attempt will be thwarted by the CIA and the pretzel will be submitted to tests for possible weapons of mass biological destruction (WMBD) located within it.

6. Intelligent life is STILL not discovered on planet EARTH, but scientists hope the future will proove differently.

7. Victoria's secret models begin to run for public political office of governor in different states, and they receive the popular votes and win.

8. Pretzels are declared illegal due to National Security. Anyone with possession of them is shot on sight.

9. Purported terrorists send out a few letters to certain victoria's secret model-governors in different states containing a pretzel in each letter that says "eat me". This brings much fear to the nation and is blamed on the same terrorists who tried it with Bush a few months earlier. 3 of the models accidentally do eat the pretzel and die as they choked and no one was around.

10. And finally, ABOVETOPSECRET website is declared "unconstitutional" after the constitution is changed by Bush by the removal of the first amendment. The website, among the rest of the INTERNET is shut down indefinitely.

11. Luckily, 2nd amendment allows us to bear arms, so all angry ATS members "bear some arms" and slaughter the entire government. This brings about WWIII and then Jesus descends on a UFO. God then takes the entire universe in his hands and writes in big English letters right in the middle: "The End".

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by lilblam]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
1. The middle east roadmap will completely and utterly fail, expect worse attacks on israel, especially one on a market in Tel Aviv which will kill 100+

2. Terror in Chicago, There will be a huge terrorist attack on chicago, probably nuclear. Under a million dead, whiteboy jihad is declared, its hunting season in the middle east

3. Bush loses to Gen Wesley Clark in Nov elections after Clark picks a powerful public figure as his vice president.. Hillary!!! (its no secret that Wes and Bill were big friends)

4. FoxNews Channel undergoes a massive change after its head of news is fired for falsifying news. Will be replaced with a liberal and fox will swing left, just like a news channel should.

5. After the catastrophic terrorist attacks of the early months bush makes a folly by invading Syria, he plunges the whole middle east into war as Israel decides to help, within 3 months "Operation sword of david" will have turned into a massive conflict, this will lead to the democrats winning control of congress and the white house!

6.Deaths, The pope will die in February as will a prominent member of the bush team, i'm guessing Cheney. He will be replaced by Rumsfeld! Talk show host Larry king will also die from a heart condition. Dan Rather will step down from the CBS Evening News after a swansong report on the bush administrations corruption, he and Cronkite will publicly speak up against bush, the two most trusted men in america will deal a severe blow.

7. Tony Blair will step down after much pressure from the party, the public, his family... well.. everyone really, he will be replaced by Gordon Brown who will use his power to give Britain a more dominant role over Europe.

8. The Euro will continue to grow stronger until the middle eastern war, where it will nosedive, All the members of NATO will join the war and the arabs will switch the value of oil into a neutral foreign currency.

9. A massive earthquake very early in 2004, probably january will lead the world to believe the san andreas fault is ready to rock and roll.

10. Damascus is reduced to cinders after Israel nukes it, no living thing within 8 miles survives, one of the oldest cities in existence is incinerated after super antrhax is released by syrian forces.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nerdling

Brave and bold.

But I'm so glad I don't live in your parallel universe!

I made some predictions elswehere that I am happy to stick to. I didn't anticipate the 'unearthing' of Saddam Hussein in the way it happened (pretty much as dragonrider predicted) so I haven't thought through yet how that affects my view of Middle East politics 2004. There actually hasn't been much that is truly newsworthy out of it yet, it's just more PR rubbish so far.

Although I'm glad not to be living permanently in the US at this time, I am looking forward to a visit soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Nerdling

Brave and bold.

But I'm so glad I don't live in your parallel universe!

I made some predictions elswehere that I am happy to stick to. I didn't anticipate the 'unearthing' of Saddam Hussein in the way it happened (pretty much as dragonrider predicted) so I haven't thought through yet how that affects my view of Middle East politics 2004. There actually hasn't been much that is truly newsworthy out of it yet, it's just more PR rubbish so far.

Although I'm glad not to be living permanently in the US at this time, I am looking forward to a visit soon.

Well i figured if i was going to be wrong its better to be spectacularly wrong!

I'm going to try and do some REAL predictions later

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is quite a 'bearish' group.

Doom and gloom are odds on favorite? No one says peace and prosperity, N. Korean capitulation following Lybia, and a DOW at 13,000???

Even the board Republicans think we're doomed? Great.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Cheney will die!

Now thats optimistic!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Cheney will die!

Now thats optimistic!

Agreed. Especially since Vampires are already dead.

I think people should summarize whether 2004 will be better or worse than 2003 overall. I've been optimistic since 2000 and disappointed by new lows of existence each year. I'm drawing a line in the sand New Year's. Either it gets better, or I quit...resign...revolt. I'll take agoraphobia to divinely inspired new levels and go completely caveman taking as many fat bastards with me as I can.

Not kidding.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
1-arnie will be recalled and replaced by steven spielberg
2-FM and DR and AV will return to the board

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
(Looks in mirror, slicks hair back) "I'm one sexy bastard, you go stud, cause you ain't NEVER goin ta die!" "WHAAA.....what are you talking about there Valhal?...I'm a good little boy!"

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I got a prediction for ya! Valhal will look into my ice blue eyes, watch the moon gleam off my silvery black fur, see the my muscles ripple when I move, she'll stare in awe and lose herself in my awesome overpowering presence........then I'll snap her back to reality with a quick smack in the "azz"!!! "MAKE PREDICTIONS ABOUT ME WILL YA"!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SABOTWULF
I got a prediction for ya! Valhal will look into my ice blue eyes, watch the moon gleam off my silvery black fur, see the my muscles ripple when I move, she'll stare in awe and lose herself in my awesome overpowering presence........then I'll snap her back to reality with a quick smack in the "azz"!!! "MAKE PREDICTIONS ABOUT ME WILL YA"!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Pulls Sabotwulf over) Do you want a PWI? No more drinking and predicting.

Just kidding.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SABOTWULF
"MAKE PREDICTIONS ABOUT ME WILL YA"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know something about SABOTWULF and Gryffen in ATS "FAST" Chat.

I predict a related entry in DramaQueen's Drama Times sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think

1: There will be a some what small terrerst attack bio maybe or explosion.

2:the pope will die in around 5 months

3: To much of our dismay, Bush will stay in power

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
1) Another Staged Terror Attack will occur in the United States. It will be massive. Bigger than 9/11 with a death toll of more than 10,000. It will be blamed on "terrorists" from Syria, and possibly Iran. Giving Bush the excuse he needs to invade those 2 countries. Martial Law will be declared.

2) Bush will get re-elected with the help of Diebold and their electronic voting machines.

3) Because of all the lies and controversy, Brittish Prime Minister Tony Blair will either resign or will be removed from power.

4) Countries in the EU that are members of NATO will slowly begin to separate themselves from the organization, paving the way for an army of the EU. The Euro will continue to be the leading and most valuable currency in the world.

5) Because of the declared martial law and erroding civil liberties in the US, the country will be divided into 2 groups. People who support the government and dont mind loosing liberties in exchange for protection, and those who fight the government. Massive protests will occur all trough the United States with several instances of police and military brutality on people who disagree with the Gov. Many people will die because of this.

6) We have just seen the begining of the Mad cow epidemic in the US. It will likely continue and get worse in 2004.

7) After Bush gets re-elected he will take steps to reinstitute the draft. Maybe not in 04 but maybe in 05.

Thats all the predictions I can make right now. Will add more as soon as I come up with them.

(I single you out because your predictions are closest to my own)

I pretty much agree with #1.
#2 I agree he'll get elected but he will get re-elected by the electoral college, just like he did last time. not the citizens. #3 I can't totally agree. #4 can't totally agree. #5 agreed #6 and 7 agreed.

To add on I believe some of our rights will be taken away even further (if you haven't seen it happening already your a little too controlled by the government. In my opinion "mind control" is television and what the government tells you to think *cough* "don't panic, mad cow isn't anything") .

I believe that 2004 will be a huge year in our history and that the people here had better start thinking about everything we've posted, and pretty much get ready for ANY of it. because something huge will happen this year, i don't know what it is yet but it's just one of those feelings. something that we're talking about on these forums right now (haven't singled out what it is yet).

and on january 1st the biggest event of the year will happen (if the ball doesn't drop you can laugh at me and call me a liar.)

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekpacIsAlive

and on january 1st the biggest event of the year will happen (if the ball doesn't drop you can laugh at me and call me a liar.)

God I hope you're wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I believe that 2004 will be a huge year in our history and that the people here had better start thinking about everything we've posted, and pretty much get ready for ANY of it. because something huge will happen this year, i don't know what it is yet but it's just one of those feelings. something that we're talking about on these forums right now (haven't singled out what it is yet).

Yes i feel it too, usly when i "think" of what is going to happend a thoughet just pops into my head

this used to happen to me ALOT a few of months ago before i was "sick" (im going to have surgery this week)

but for a few months ago i would know stuff before it happends

Somthing is going to happen but not with terrorizem

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
.. DO NOT mess with a BIKER'S WIFE. (good advice)

MA... I TOO saw the LOVE between Sabotwolf and Gryffen in chat! VERY nice indeed... Good to see...

Now about these predictions... Here goes...

1. Bush WILL be re-elected (for good or bad... it's just how it is)

2. "BIG TIME" Terror attacks are finished they simply can't get around our superior technology/intelligence networks, they have LOST the element of surprise...

3. Terrorists will continue to cause untold pain and grief to hundreds if not thousands of families accross the world through little cowardly "bitch strikes".

4. The E.U. will bask in its currency's new found strength... for a while. Asia/India will apply their full muscle as a cheap labor pool and basically screw ALL first world economies up in a BIG WAY. (hope this one DOESN'T COME TRUE)

5. Peace will break out in the Middle East in short order now that Ghadaffi has cow towwed.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
MORE PREDICTIONS! FROM MY XANGA JOURNAL!

" I must warn the world about these terrible event's I saw in a dream last night. Beware, they are so terrifying you'll probably wet yourself! My predictions for 2004 will scare the # out of you. Nicole Ramirez know's what I'm talking about! She's hiding behind her away message right now!

OK, First... On January 1st 2004... the biggest event of the year will happen. A big round object will drop in new york and no one will even know how dangerous it is because it's so cute! It's got pretty little pink and silver sparklies on it and everythign! BEWARE of this object, because after it drops there will be many screams (and chears). I saw that in a dream.

SECOND! On December 25th 2004... people will gather around to celebrate a famous religious leader. They will helplessly pass around boxes wrapped in paper, with object's inside! The object's carry the warning label "Keep Away From Children" and has an evil little picture of a child choking! What kind of sick bastards would do something like that?! Which lead's me to the prediction that these items (some carry around a label named "Barbie" which is obviously close to "Anthrex") are from a terrorist named "Santa Clause"! BEWARE!

THIRD! A presidential election will occur! An evil evil man will re-run for presidency. Some say he's not evil, but this man is the DEVIL! and in the word DEVIL is EVIL! and you can't spell the word EVIL without GEORGE W. BUSH! I'd like to see you attempt that one! Ready for the scary part? He'll be running for a group of satanist's called THE REPUBLICANS! Whatever you do... Do not vote for this man.

and last but not least, the scarriest prediction of them all. On July 4th 2004... Explosions will be heard all across the United States. Children will watch on with their jaw's dropped as the pink, red, and other colored sparks will fill the sky.... Those poor poor children. THINK OF THE CHILDREN ON JULY 4TH! "

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
2004 will be my last year on this earth. I will die before the year is over.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join