It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if nothing happens in 2012!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So lets say its 2012. The time has come. The day of reconing is here... but nothing happens!

If nothing happened for the whole year or 2012, would you loose faith or would you still believe something has to happen sooner or later?

[edit on 6-4-2007 by misterfantastic]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just typed a whole load about where life is leading and i pressed 'delete' by mistake and it took me back to me previos page so i lost it all

I personally don't buy into this 2012 thing but i do feel like something is on its way.. however i dont know if it is death i'm waiting for and there is really something on the other side or if it is something else that will happen within my lifetime!

I've got a really strong sense of frustration inside me like there is something so close but it wont make itself clear to me.. i feel as though i am ready for it but maybe the rest of the world isn't.

Im very open minded and nothing would shock me now. I seem to have overcome all of my fears, i have respect for everything on this planet and i do not follow any religion... this makes me feel as though i have what it takes to understand life but there is something stopping that from happening. what is it that i feel connected to?

Sorry i kinda digress.. my answer to your thread is.. if nothing happens in 2012, then only an worldwide catastrophe ie an asteroid or death individually will give us any answers.

EDIT: I am not saying that i want to die! I'm happy with my life lol

[edit on 6-4-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would rather have something happen then be killed by an asteroid! that would totally suck.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i recon if nothing happened it would be just like all the other times when people think the world is going to end and it doent, they would find another day for the end of world

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
i recon if nothing happened it would be just like all the other times when people think the world is going to end and it doent, they would find another day for the end of world

Yep.

Thats how it always is. The millineum came and went, and amazingly, were all still here, civilization has not collapsed, and dogs and cats still fight with each other.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thats how it always is. The millineum came and went, and amazingly, were all still here, civilization has not collapsed, and dogs and cats still fight with each other.

thats what i think just another excuse to scare people, it wouldnt surprise me if mothing happened

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Don't worry, something is bound to happen.

BUT WHAT?

[edit on 7-4-2007 by PhilCollins]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
there are so many stories of whats going to happen many are crackpot theries that its hard to beleive plus looking at pat events when the is going to end and people panicking and nothing happens.

i remember when the world was meant to end in the millenium and i was at a shop and an old lady in the shop collapsed because she was so worried that the world was going to end and nearly died, the shop assistants had to call a paramedic because she was so ill, this is what i dont like about the people who scare monger, if it happens it happens and there is nothing we can do

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There is no denying we humans are going thru an awakening, an Ascension, there is no doubt in my mind about that.

2012 marks the date when we are gonna take a leap in evolution, but remember, Ascension happens INDIVIDUALLY. Its not that 2012 is gonna come around, and suddenly everythings gonna change overnight. Its gonna happen in your own personal life well before then, and its gonna have to be a choice made only by you. You have to choose Ascension. If you choose not to ascend, dont expect anything to happen to you in 2013.

But what is Ascension? Whats the awakening all about? Well it is all about us awakening to our divine selves. We are not this physical body, we are infinite genious, we are gods in the making, great beings living very human lives. Our soul history dates back to antiquity, and all of us were chosen to be here at this time, to take part in this event. Thats right folks. You were chosen to be here over others.

There is a rush of souls incarnating on the planet right now, hence all the new babies, to take part in this event, and in reality, this Ascension has been happening since the Harmonic Convergence in 1987. What its gonna do, is its gonna bring energies that are gonna force people to confront the dark side of their psyche, they are gonna have to bring their entire lives back in balance. This lifetime you are living is, in effect, your "karma clearing" lifetime, all of your karma you have with certain people from past lives are being cleared in this lifetime to pave the way for Ascension.

So many strange relationships and happenings on planet Earth right now, indeed, that is the way karma works.

It is happening especially now, with Pluto, the planet of revealing and disorder, entering into the sign of capricorn, the sign of order structure and government. We are already seeing the effects of these energies right now, with all the stuff thats been going on recently. But what this is also gonna do is its gonna force a revealing and a disorder in your structure, your order, your beliefs and the way you act towards yourself and others.

Ascension is gonna force you to conquer your demons, and its gonna force you to overcome your fears. If you are commited to Ascension, and committed to the personal empowerment and spiritual advancement, then you will be forced to conquer your demons in order to evolve. In effect, this is what Ascension is, and it is happening all over the world to every single person. It is happening individually, in peoples personal lives, and on a global scale, en masse.

By 2012, this process of clearing should be complete, and then we will be free to create a New World. But if you do not believe, and commit to Ascension, and commit to being a good person and conquering your imperfections, if you, in your doubt, forget that you are an infinite being, a child of god who is here now to turn your life into a paradise, and en masse, to turn this world into a paradise, something people only talked about but never experienced, well we are here to create it.

This is something that cannot be avoided. You will either Ascend, or you will have to incarnate on another 3D planet to continue your lessons. The Earth is raising into frequencies of love, light peace joy freedom...if you are still stuck in the lower frequencies of hate, fear, doubt, insecurity, greed, apathy...you will not be able to stand the new enviroment, and you will have to die off you if cannot make the transition.

So again, Ascension is all about your personal advancement, into the being you always knew you could be, but first you have to conquer your demons, we have to start being AUTHENTIC. People walk around the world, and they are not "keepin it real" "remaining true" to themselves. People will never tell you what they really think of something, whats really in their hearts...they will tell you something that will sooth both your egos, and that has got to change. We have to learn to live from our heart-centers, to be authentic always, once you can do that, and live your life in complete integrity, you are surely on the path to Ascension.

Now part of Ascension involves raising your awareness to understand the greater meanings of life. We are souls created by god to experience in the lower dimensions of creation. We are ready to graduate and Ascend into the higher realms, and its not physical, its purely a consciousness thing. You will see life from a totally new level, and you will be humbled and empowered by your new found awareness. The awareness that there are no limitations, and you are in complete control of yourself and your existance. Once that happens, miracles will become the norm, and we will truly be able to express our divine gifts, long dormant and suppressed by the horrors we have endured experiencing in human form, but that is soon to end.

This is something you have to choose for yourself. No one can tell you its true, you have to decide what is true for yourself. You have to go within, and follow your intuition and your heart center, you know, where you feel your emotions in the middle of your chest, thats our energy center, and you must become aligned with it. You have the final choice, god is sending us the energies and the knowledge to make the transition possible, but we have to recognize it.

There are many who have been going thru this process for a while now, and each person goes through this at his own pace, and in his own unique way. Its not gonna be something from the outside, but its gonna first start with a change within, and then it will manifest on the outside. If enough of the species does that, and if we all wake up, then Ascension will be successful.

If not well...another few thousand years of what we have now wont be so bad will it?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yes,
if we have another president like Bush. Hope we don't.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Some say we'll all see armageddon soon...

I really dont think it matters much... If it happens great, we avoid the long and drawn out death throes of what the world becomes. If it doesnt humans have more time to wait for the inevitable...

Dont just call me a pessimist, try and read between the lines
Human overpopulation is about to rear its ugly head, I wouldnt be too suprised if starvation occurs. Not only that but considering all of the other projects that are going on, KATO comes to mind right off the bat, I dont think humans have too much longer before we kill ourselves off...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
it is a matter of time but some scare mungers really annoy me

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
ehhh LightWorker13 who told you thats gonna happen or did you just make it up

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well, if nothing happens, then I'm gonna be stuck with a hell of a credit card bill to pay off!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
We just keep on living life like after every other dooms day prophecy.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by LightWorker13

we are infinite genious,

Genius, pure genius.

Sometimes it's just too easy.

Lex

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well since my Birthday is 12/22, ill be another year closer to 50, ugh. And ill have another bday party just like i always do. Thats what ill do if nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There is still relgious prophecy to count on, it will just proove that the Bible is more true than it ever was the more other predictions are wrong and many signs point to Biblical prophecy than the rest for now. It could cross paths could be a counter deception who knows.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by User0073
We just keep on living life like after every other dooms day prophecy.

My thought also. I would be more surprised by something happening than not.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If nothing happens:
Considering some say the ''end date'' is 23 December 2012, and i'm 23 years old then, from my birthday (11/12) + 12 days to get to the 23rd, = 23!!!

I'll let out a maniac laughter and probably fool around with some visual effects.

If something does happen that somehow impresses me (may it be uber powers, or sudden appearance change, or something jawdropppingly awesome/scary/w/e) I might go WTF OMG!!!?!!

However some also say that the mayans might've been 5 years off (meaning that 2012 could be 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017

But for real?
I'll probably just keep on doing my regular stuff, whatever I may be doing in 5 years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join