It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if nothing happens in 2012!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
if nothing happens in 2012 then we should be happy
cos if whats supposed to happen really does happen, we're all in a lot of trouble as far as project bluebeam and the NWO is concerned.

but if nothing happens, damn i'll be happy, i'll still have my bomb shelter underground ready though

cos 2012 is when the earth is also supposed to stop spinning, according to a galactic cycle

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
this is the thing there are so many theories as to what is actually going to happen its hard to really see it as truth for me.
and if they all happen well we are screwed

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The book of Revelations clearly describes a global catastrophy followed by a new age, the Mayans describe cycles of life. Nukes, global warming etc. were not an issue in those times so one can safely assume that the Earthg oes through regular massive global change and some say this will happen around 2012.

Will it be a bollide impact, a returning comet or our Sun going through its frequent changes? Any such events would remove 99.9% of all life on the planet, that should still leave 6 mil plus to carry on and make a new start. I have found out the safest place to be is here in the UK, and no you can't come here.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
something will happen within less then 40 years, and we can't just sit here and do nothing. People need to start meditating and doing their best in having faith in the Light. Those who have chosen the path of Darkness will be no more when the distruction of the physical universe as we know it happens.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
i recon if nothing happened it would be just like all the other times when people think the world is going to end and it doent, they would find another day for the end of world

i'm with you on this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join