It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies coming true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have noticed a huge increase in UFO/Alien threads this year (2007). I mean it has only been three months and the threads with a 2007 post in it go back 34 pages or so. I heard in a previous thread (I don't know if it was in this section) that there will be a majour increase in UFO sightings before 2012 or something like that, and this year is heading to be a record year. I know not every thread are videos or pictures from 2007, but most are.

If anyone has more information on these prophecies, or if anyone strangely agrees with me that something strangggge is going on this year, well you know.

Is something estraordinary going to happen soon, is there going to be a mass ufo sighting? Landing? Or Am I just Crazy? lol

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
AHHHH yes now thru 2012 will indeed hold many interesting things what it is know one knows. But keep your eyes peeled

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Indeed, but if this UFO wave continues, then disclosure might not be so far off. ?

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It just seems like there are more "sightings" than normal because there have been a lot of hoaxes and vids of identifiable objects lately. I doubt there is any sound statistical evidence that UFO sightings are "on the rise." lol.

None of these recent 2007 sightings actually prove anything. Why would the government be inclined to "disclose" something just because there are a bunch of internet videos of dots in the sky being posted around the web?

People see UFOs every single day, it doesn't mean what they are looking at are Spacecrafts being flown by Aliens...

There are going to be more "sightings" in the years to come because technology such as video-recording has become cheap, hell even most cell phones take videos now. With this kind of technology at our hands, people will take videos of any ol' thing they see up in the sky, even if it really is a bird or balloon or something...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Who knows all the prophecies? I think we missed one but the tsunami one was one.. recent events too... i ont know them but can somone tell me?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
the thing is we dont wanna wait to 2012
we prefer our ordinary lives end now and we start our space war now

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
EDIT: Doh! -.- sry... i missed one post... wrote the exact same thing as me, hehe.

It's getting more and more common having both internet connection and arent more and more people being able to afford buying a digicam of some sorts?
I mean... before the digi wave people were hardly carrying around a camera and now everyone has one.
Couldn't that affect the amount of photage making its way to the internet? Along with people not being very critical about what they shoot...?

[edit on 3/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hmmm, I guess it could play a big role in it. But then again, there are more sightings than there has ever been, not only pictures but sightings.
Anyways, if someone has mroe information on the prophecies, where we are at in them and other, please tell us.

-Jimmy-

new topics

top topics

join