It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Game" Of Our World Wide Current Situation. Explained.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
BTW... did you think about the firemen who heard bombs? I speak to them personally, the 2 survivors of 911 that are my friends. I also have relatives in FDNY. You do not want to hear the stories they tell me from witness account and the investigations FDNY is trying to conduct but are stopped from doing so.

I thought they trained firemen to fight fires. That's like a civilian who couldn't pick out the type of plane from two miles away. No experience in what they're talking about. Who you should find is, say...a demolitions expert?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
how about physicists. Firemen are around firemen who witnessed the accounts that day. Your dispute is illogical. You seem like a person full of fear who wants to do everything in his power to tell himself it all happened like they said it did. Release your fears and don't make CNN think for you. Your brain is powerful enough to decipher the truth within. If your fears are still present, they will disable your analytical mind and make your ability to think and decide for yourself impossible.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

how about physicists. Firemen are around firemen who witnessed the accounts that day. Your dispute is illogical. You seem like a person full of fear who wants to do everything in his power to tell himself it all happened like they said it did. Release your fears and don't make CNN think for you. Your brain is powerful enough to decipher the truth within. If your fears are still present, they will disable your analytical mind and make your ability to think and decide for yourself impossible.

I like physicists. They are usually intelligent, though not always.

Please stop running your mouth like an idiotic four-year-old. You make yourself appear quite unintelligent.

Instead of telling me about fears, how about telling me about logic?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
MarkJaxon have you gone astray? Please convince this man Johnmike that his ego will only hinder his progress. He is quick to call people unintelligent, when he should be listening. I would never argue over a man's ethical beliefs, but when it comes to 911 and the truth Its a different story. I had friends who were killed that day. How can one still be blind to what really happened that day is unbelievable. So much for supporting those poor troops in Iraq.

As long as there are sleeping people who still believe the Pentagon was hit by a plane out there, then America is surely dammed. I mean why would arabs care about bombing Madrid 911 days after 911? isn't it the Masons and Illuminati who are ritual and symbolic? Well done Royal masons...They did what they set out to do .They have completed their mission into creating a world of wind up toys.

Logic? You claimed firemen were trained to fight fires and are just as clueless about 911 as other civilians. That is illogical. Firemen hear more stories than you do. I know some firemen who openly admit TNT was used that day. Then there are some other firemen that I know who live in denial and know the truth, but are afraid to admit it. I'm a certified EMT who worked that day. I didn't get close to ground zero, but I did see burn victims who worked on the bottom floors. I also saw toasted cars 8 miles away from ground zero.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So far I haven't seen anything that confirms that the official story was a lie or cover-up or some sort. There's things that suggest it, yes, but as of yet I haven't been exposed to anything I'd call remotely conclusive.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It did happen.

But not in our universe.

As the theory of multiverses go.

The EGO has everything to do with how you PERCIEVE "REALITY"

I think we have gone through many universes since 911.

When i watched 911 on the TV that day i felt myself almost DETACH from reality, best described in the feeling of UN-REAL.

EGO/MIND is just FEAR. CONTROL.

When your thoughts are in FEAR you will be stuck in lower vibrational dimensions. The dimension that people percieve to be physical is not actually solid it is just vibrational "Energy" the different dimensions you achieve the less of a MENTAL BODY you have.

Gravitation doesnt exist as they say it does but it is actually the MIND that BOUNDS you to the ground.

Therefore scientists cannot understand gravity because it is a force that doesnt exist because EVERYTHING we see about reality is contained within the MIND and certainly everything we DONT SEE.

It is the MIND that PULLS you to the ground.

It is the belief in something that holds your MIND to different dimensions.

Also i think EGO is the belief that people are JUDGING you which also affects what you see in so called "reality" as i have experienced with AMAZINGLY UNREAL RESULTS!

EGO is just conditioned beliefs in what you have been made to believe.

Infact reality as we see it is ALL based on BELIEFS!

EVERY BELIEF WE HAVE DETERMINES OUR REALITY AS WE SEE IT.

If we had no beliefs we could do anything!

The only thing is to have some way of removing those beliefs with information.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Actually gravity is the bending of spacetime due to mass. Then again, that's a scientific concept, and you're not a very scientific person...

What's "vibrational energy?" To vibrate something, there has to be something to vibrate...

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have kept silent about 911. By choice.

If you want to question the official position disclosed about 911, people should have every right to do so.

Putting anything into one group's control, is not the way to solve issues. This type of action will only breed contempt.

There needs to be full disclosure by all groups which includes all of the information available, not just the "positive to one report" parts.

We are in a mess and at a crossroad. There is so much priority to hidden agendas these days, that no position on any subject is able to escape claims of "cover-up". The only ones that can do this are cases where full, unrestricted disclosure is given.

It is a sign of where the general population is at with regards to trusting in official positions taken by authorities.

They have lied to us for years regarding UFO's. I believe 50% or more of the worldwide population have had experiences at one time in their lives that confirm to them the existance of UFO's.

Why do they keep lying about it?

This makes any official position by any thing related to Government the target of people who have lost confidence in the ability of these officials to tell the truth.

What a catch 22.

I feel it is too late for proper disclosure. Officials have carried the charade too far.

If there is nothing to hide, why are there so many people acting like they are hiding things?

I have seen sweeping changes in our near future, where these types of things will all be judged by all of the citizens of the World.

If anyone has promoted or actively perpetrated, in any issue, any type of hidden agenda, you had better start shaking in your boots. This World will soon have no place for the likes of any one who workes with a hidden agenda.

People, in general, have lost confidence in elected officials and all of the hoops they have set up to make the rest of us jump through. We can forgive the ones who act as a result of some one's direction, but the ones who plan and enact any hidden agenda, will carry the weight of blame for what they have done.

It is all recorded accurately, as it took place. I can flip back, at will, to the exact time in question to give an accounting of what is recorded.

There is a growing number of people with the same abilities I have. That is our reality, where we are headed, and what we can expect as becoming our future.

Things are going to change for the better. There is hope for peace on Earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
They have lied to us for years regarding UFO's. I believe 50% or more of the worldwide population have had experiences at one time in their lives that confirm to them the existance of UFO's.

Why do they keep lying about it?

So where did you get this 50% statistic? From your anal cavity?

We don't know what the hell UFOs are. There's no guarantee that the any government does, either.

There is a growing number of people with the same abilities I have. That is our reality, where we are headed, and what we can expect as becoming our future.

Things are going to change for the better. There is hope for peace on Earth.

what

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
From your anal cavity?

We don't know what the hell UFOs are. There's no guarantee that the any government does, either.

Is this how the world views disclosure?

Obviously there is dire need for a complete restructuring of attitudes based on full, unrestricted disclosure.

There will be many large plates of CROW being served.

Your response and attitude are all recorded. Are you proud of this? Think about it.

ATS thread about France's Disclosure

[edit on 5-4-2007 by win 52]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Win 52, all we can do is feel bad for people who speak like that. They rather remain asleep instead of facing their fears and breaking out of their delusional lives.

Win, you speak about CROW? Explain please...what did you mean?

I hope the human race is not as dammed as they appear to be. I say "they" because I really feel like Im completely separated from them. I sure hope the good apples don't have to suffer because of the bad apples.

This next 5 years will be special. But I sure hope the sacrifice has passed us by already. btw, I been waiting on France to show us those files, too bad I can t understand it.

[edit on 4/5/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Is this how the world views disclosure?

Obviously there is dire need for a complete restructuring of attitudes based on full, unrestricted disclosure.

There will be many large plates of CROW being served.

Your response and attitude are all recorded. Are you proud of this? Think about it.

ATS thread about France's Disclosure

[edit on 5-4-2007 by win 52]

You still didn't say where "50%" comes from.

Disclosure is great. But we don't know for sure if anyone knows more than we do, including the government. We can't go running with things before we know what we're talking about. Pushing for disclosure is great, screaming that the world is going to end and that we're being taken over by aliens before you actually know that they are isn't.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Win 52, all we can do is feel bad for people who speak like that. They rather remain asleep instead of facing their fears and breaking out of their delusional lives.

Win, you speak about CROW? Explain please...what did you mean?

I hope the human race is not as dammed as they appear to be. I say "they" because I really feel like Im completely separated from them. I sure hope the good apples don't have to suffer because of the bad apples.

This next 5 years will be special. But I sure hope the sacrifice has passed us by already. btw, I been waiting on France to show us those files, too bad I can t understand it.

[edit on 4/5/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

I don't understand what's delusional. Are you talking about 9/11? UFOs?

There really isn't that much proof (proof, meaning, a reason to believe in something) that the government is behind or hiding any of those. There's plenty of reason to suspect, but so far there's nothing I've seen that's fully linked the government with anything.

So...what's going on in the next five years? You have to understand that people have been saying that for millenia.

More importantly, where did you get this? A web site?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Of course there is no evidence John! Their whole goal is to remain hidden from the public. Besides, the UFO's are so fast and rare, that the odds of seeing one must be really high. It's possible that one alien visit changed the world forever. ONE VISIT.

We have been chucking spears for 100,000 years. Now in the past 125 years we have gone from swords to particle beam laser weapons.

FISHY ?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Of course there is no evidence John!

Exactly!

Their whole goal is to remain hidden from the public. Besides, the UFO's are so fast and rare, that the odds of seeing one must be really high. It's possible that one alien visit changed the world forever. ONE VISIT.

Definately true.

We have been chucking spears for 100,000 years. Now in the past 125 years we have gone from swords to particle beam laser weapons.

FISHY ?

No, not at all. First of all, we don't have real particle beam laser weapons in the sci-fi sense of the word, but we have things that can burn certain projectiles.

But we didn't come from swords. 125 years ago is... 1880.

In 1880, we had muskets, steam power, coal power, trains, armored ships, cannon, electricity, generators...

Honestly I don't see where the massive leap is. It's nothing fishy at all.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The witholding of technology is very true. One who says there is no evidence basically is saying " CNN says there is no evidence" What you mean there is no one to tell you OF the evidence. Not that there is none !

I have information of technologies patented years ago. Microwave ovens were invented in the 20's. They came out later on in the 90's so they could sell the toaster ovens first.

I also have patented documents of 3D television using holography. These TV's will be out in the near future. But first, they have to make the most out of HDTV plasma technology. Milkers are what they are. The Shepards milk society to maximize profit. Why coudn't the IPHONE come out last year ? Because they had to sell 30 million IPODS first!!!!!

APPLE is the most innovative company. They win the award every year. They don't innovate...they merely go to their lists and say ...NEXT !

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
(removed giant quote)

It's ok, with each post you progress Johnmike, you are denying ignorance.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Future is here. What do they mean by that term? "the future is here"

What it means is that all that has been once theory has become fact. Theories are sometimes everything that we have. Theories are facts in fetal form. The NAVY just used it's HEAT BEAM for the first time. It's a Microwave weapon. HAARP uses a BILLION watts of microwave and radiowaves and it rattles our planet. We are a powerful people. We are ignorant to this because of our suppressors.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
(removed giant quote)

Excellent post WIN. I sensed you really feel gloomy about things. Perhaps I can help add some hope to your life. We are seeing the worst of times now. Trust me, the future will a great time to live in.

Yes, they lie, and yes we are losing trust in our controllers. The controllers are losing power. That is one thing we must realize. They are losing this war on oil . Check out some of these soon to be going public companies and corporations.

STEORN and ITEC are working on civilian home Hummingbird generators that will be available to the public in the next 5 years. These generators will produce free energy for all and one time installation fees and if needed maintenance is all we will be paying. Sure beats out electric bills. We are paying for electricity. That is absurd, we might aswell pay for O2.

I also will post some links that prove the growing number of free energy companies that will one day go public.

www.teslamotors.com...

peswiki.com...

[edit on 6-4-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I have information of technologies patented years ago. Microwave ovens were invented in the 20's. They came out later on in the 90's so they could sell the toaster ovens first.

I have a microwave in my house that's decades old. They were made before the 70s

Also, I don't like CNN much.

(Jesus Christmas, I can't type)

[edit on 6-4-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't really want to comment on the 911 thing too much(though I will just comment briefly that it was the intelligence agencies of several western nations including the U.S. France and Britian that orignally put the network of which Bin Laden was a member together in order to make life difficult for the Russians in Afganistan, which is a well known fact), I am more interested in the original typology of people posted by MarkJaxson. I must admit I often find myself thinking of some people as sheep sometimes due to their unquestioning attitudes, but then I chide myself, because they are people, human beings; they have their ways and I have mine. For me the typology breaks down according to the basic perception of the world that a person has, not neccesarily any belief system in particular; more an almost essential or innate way of percieving themselves in the world, and how they percieve that world. I endeavor not to label people in this way but to use what i know to understand where they are "coming from". I ve added animal types just for the hell of it.

For me it breaks down in to five broad perception categories, all of which are liable to exceptions:

1. (Mouse)The "Let's not do it": -people here what most would call the true conservatives, they have limited exposure to the world or its politics and live very simple, primitive lives - not very of these kinds of people left in the world. Survival and learning to survive is the issue.

2.(Ant) The "Do it right or not at all": these are the so-called "moral majority", who are in fact in the minority. They have rigid rules and laws of behavior and pay strict attention to them. They are easily offended by the breaking of any rule of their social code(s). They will generally gravitate to traditional mores and religious systems. For them, cleanliness trully is next to Godliness. Grasping and understanding the nature of societal codes is ironically a challenge for this type, and their focus.

3.(Lion) The "Do it my way": This is the most common type on the planet right now. They will partake in any belief system but once a system is decided upon, they experience a conflict between what they believe and what another believes if it is not in conformity; therefore they attempt to convert others to their belief at any cost. This is the source of much political strife right now. This type is expansive and gravitates towards higher social postions and visibility. A very capable type as well, comfortable with technology and industryof all sorts. This type seeks to display their achievement.

4.(Owl) -The "Do it anywhere but here" - this type is currently in the minority as well but is on the rise. They are generally more focused on knowledge and understanding and relationships in general, - they will be more tolerant than the previous type and tend to identify with other peoples viewpoints. Because of this they experience emotional drain and in fact avoid busy social conditions and can become solitary. Their belief systems tend towards the more peaceful religions such as Bhuddism or Quakerism. They will not generally seek to convert people into any faith. They are often the mental innovaters and creators of new knowledge/social systems.

5.(Duck Billed Platypus) "You do it your way and I'll do it my way" - these types are almost a return to the first type in many ways but with the difference that the reason they live simple lives is because they are unconcerned with judging or changing other peoples lives. These types are mavericks and largely stay under the radar. They are the rarest type and pretty much understand life in all of its aspects. They can be occult masters , all of the things the previous types seeks to understand this type has already experienced for themselves. Thier religion is unconvential and personal- usually an eclectic mix of other systems.

Ultimately I think we will all be type 5 but right now it is a predominantly type 3 planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join