It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Game" Of Our World Wide Current Situation. Explained.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I would like to discuss how the top deals with the sheep, goats, and bulls.

First I would like to split Shepperd into two groups, the Lions that care about control and power, and what I call true Sheperds people who care about dignity and love.

Lions are the NWO Robbers and thieves.

Shepherds are the Buddhist Monks, Mother Teresa, Jesus Christ(top one
) Gandhi etc...

First the Sheep, they do not keep them passive, they do keep them misinformed but they point that misinformation so they attack the Bulls and ostricise the goats. They keep the Sheep worried about immigration, or the immigrant Sheep worried about taking over the SW. They keep the Sheep yelling at the sheep and goats that believe in some social freedoms, abortion and gay rights.

They handle the Goats by taking away the good pastures. This is done through the Sheep, lost income or social pressure. This makes them either turn back to being Sheep, or turns them into Bulls. They also train people to only think good materialist sheep are the only ones that are worthy or successful.

You might think a society turning people into Bulls is bad, it isn't for the Lions. The Lions do not want Goats, when people are Goats they are actually thinking and feeling, this is the biggest danger to control. Bulls basically reform and adopt a Sheep like mentality, just in the opposite direction, as they charge through the china shops of the Sheep.

So now the Bulls, there purpose is to keep the Sheep agitated at the wrong things, misinformation and plenty of fake bulls are used to keep the Sheep both angry and not looking at the Lions, who are getting ready to enslave and take away more rights. Meanwhile the Bulls are led by the nose to trash any area the Lions want to apply a little pressure, or an area with Sheep the Lions want panicked and upset.

The Shepard shakes his head and cries, "Its in the heart, feel it, know it"

(these symbols have different meanings then the ones used in the separating of the sheep and the goats on the right and the left)

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Very entertaining post that is sure to annoy a lot of sheeps.

I am a Bull myself. I have no expert knowledge of anything, but I know something about most things, I see when things dont match up, and I see the bigger picture unfolding. I used to spend time with sheep, trying to show evidence, but have learned not to. I agree its a waste of time.

It should be noted that it is also a waste of time for the sheep to try and convince the bull that the world is exactly like the science or governments say it is, because the bull usually dont trust the same sources as the sheep because he believes they could be part of the cover up.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i am a goat otherwise i wouldnt be here i feel like a bull but need to futher my findings to become one

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andayt

during the goat stage, many believe there is only two paths, go back to being a sheep. Get a little burned and really pissed off and become a bull.

There is a third, don't get angry, don't attack. Just keep light and truth in your heart and call people on it when they offer contradictions, but with kindness. Learn to understand the mechanisms of thought, yet do not use them as a tool to manipulate, explain your heart, and listen to theirs.

When the fire comes, walk through it, as it tries to burn, you do not feed it with hate, and you will see it is not really there, the lions just wanted you to believe it was there. You exit, the cares purged from the slavery of what we are told is important and lightly gait through the rest of live eternal.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by Redge777]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join