It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Game" Of Our World Wide Current Situation. Explained.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is the reality of what is happening in our current situation.

There are 3 types of human citizens that currently reside on planet earth.

The Sheep.
The Goat.
The Bull.

The Sheep.(Brainwashed citizen,human robot, can come across as very intelligent but dont let it decieve you.)

This person can be described as the average man/woman, who has grown up believing almost everything they have been taught and without questioning anything,these type of people can be found almost anywhere for example, a television presenter,an actor,news reporter,footballer,the barman,your best friend etc .

The sheep can be considered an extreme skeptic who simply cannot accept anything that goes against any mainstream science and will argue and provide evidence dismissing almost any claim and they will do this repeatedly, and that if evidence was provided to show the sheep that they were actually wrong they will resort to denial.

No matter how much evidence or coincidences are provided to this person they simply cannot accept anything other than what they have been programmed to.

Here are some symptoms.

- Has an obsession with "Evidence".

- Extremely skeptical towards any event or idea that simply goes against what they have been taught.

- They have an INTENSE urge to prove you wrong no matter how much information you provide them.

- Doesnt understand what an opinion is and shows this by asking for evidence.

- They truly believe that their government actually care about their well being, want peace for the world and their country and to give us a better life.

- These people are the majority mainly living in built up areas in westernized countries.

- They will believe the media and or mainstream internet sources that are unknowingly owned by those in control.

- They may have lost their ability of creative thought,pattern recognition and have lost the ability to actually think for themselves.

- They might tell you to stop reading obscene stuff...and get a life.

- They are oblivious as to what the world is heading towards.

Here are some tips to avoid getting angry with this person.

- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PROVE ANYTHING to this person as they have an inbuilt self defense mechanism that is quite intelligent and reacts with fear, they know that any event or idea that is out of the ordinary can be dismissed by mainstream science and or opinions of people in high positions of power, therefore they will search the web for information which dismisses the event or idea without any true thinking of their own.

- Dont stay in conflict with this person as they thrive and feed off your emotional outbursts, they thrive on calling you insane and sometimes will even use a medical label such as "Schitzophrenic" but not always limited to that word,they also like to use the word "Paranoid" and "CT's" sometimes, if they use that little imagination they have left they will add them together and call you a "Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist",they enjoy calling people these sort of names as it makes them feel like a normal person.

- Do not under any circumstances engage in any type of keyboard warfare with this person, simply ignore them as they are programmed in a certain way that has taken many generations to develop and is almost fool proof.

The Goat. (Previously brainwashed citizen,has started or has been searching for the truth )

This person was previously a fully brainwashed citizen, an event may have happened in this persons life that has rang an inner alarm and has started questioning or has been questioning his life and the world around him. This person has started or has been using his own intuition and realised that what he has been brought up to believe is not the whole truth and is on a mission to find out the truth. This person can sometimes be in conflict with his or herself.

For example.

They realise that some ideas and events that they previously thought to be true like "The official 9-11 story" " Non Existence of ufos's" etc are actually not the truth and will start adding up all the proof and they become involved in the world famous group called "Crazy Conspiracy Theorist".

Some have a tendency or an urge to try and get definate physical evidence so they can truly believe that there is a conspiracy going on, they will attempt to convince friends or other people on the internet, without these people we wouldnt be where we are now.

This is the hardest part to overcome, fear can make them afraid of what people are going to think of them if they believe in all the conspiracies that they know deep down are true, and they are afraid of being labelled "Paranoid","Insane" or afraid of delving into the unknown.

Sometimes these people will stay in conflict with themselves and others for many years, they cant decide which direction to go and this can cause the mind to become confused.

The tips for this person is, "trust yourself", you do not need physical evidence for what you already know is the truth,you may never find it and by the time you do the game will already have evolved to the next level,dont let yourself be stranded at this level, you need to work out the bigger picture.

Some goats are specialized also and are helping others bridge so they can evolve.

The goat can also believe in certain conspiracies but will not beyond any circumstances get past this level as it is not yet there time, everyone is unfolding in their own time.

The Bull. (The Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist,schitzophrenic,insane etc Alex Jones,Rosie O-Donnel is a good example)

This is the person that has trusted him/herself and has been able to piece all the parts of the puzzle together. They understand mankinds history and present time events all tie in together, they understand what is happening now and know it has been clearly planned for many generations,they do not care if anyone labels them a medical term and realises that any science that we currently know and been led to believe is not a scratch on the surface of what is truly possible and known by the powers that be.

They understand the importance of certain myths,synchronicities,probabilities,why certain events happen,history,politics,co-incidences, make sense somehow.

This person realises that there is something much bigger going on in our world, they 100% believe in ufo's,teleportation,time-travel,psychic warfare etc.

The person usually specializes in a certain area, they understand the bigger picture but they specialize in one of these areas. They are feeling anxious at the moment because they know that bigger things are about to happen.

They have an intense urge or desire to spread the truth to the world and this may at times come across as desperate or angry/crazy, totally illogical to some people, but its actually urgency and passion for our fellow humans to WAKE UP!

There is also a group i would like to tell you about.

The Shepherd (Expert of the human and material world,been around for hundreds of years)

The group that has planned all that is happening and knows how to control "The Sheep" perfectly,they even know how to mis-direct the goats and bulls.

"They" have covered all bases so watch out.

To stay ahead of the game DO NOT waste your time trying to convince "The Sheep".

(The people who still want evidence for almost anything,there is no way to convince these people so be careful wasting your energy,do not debate with them about any current or old news as this is a tactic deployed by "The Group" to keep you from advancing)

Just provide all the information and all the links and connections then let everyone decide for themselves.

Stay ahead of the game, if your a goat go and seek out the information towards the bigger picture if your a bull try to provide information for the goat but also try to work out whats next for you.

Provide your information for the masses but do not try to prove anything to The Sheep.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A little add on as my post went over 8000 words.

The sheep the goat and the bull are all equal they all have an important part to play in this game of life,do not take it seriously,those in power know your weaknesses, once you get to the stage of "The Bull" you will find inner peace but not total inner peace, you are not alone.

We are all ONE.

We all have an important role to play in this.

Do not judge anyone and let no one judge you only yourself does that.

And most importantly do not be afraid of what happens around the world,it is all a ploy by the evil to scare everyone.

It is time to realise what is happening.

The sheep will soon be made to make a decision, the choice between good and evil.

Some sheep will hear their call soon.

But there will be many many sheep who have been overcome by evil and can only be saved later in the game.

Thank you for reading this far and i hope you understand where YOU are in all this, there is also the next type of person evolving soon which will be a very nice surprise for the world!

The game is unfolding.

The coincidences are in plain view for all.

The clues are everywhere!

People are awakening.

The Iran conflict is just the first phase of the next level.

It is near its completion.

Do not fear.

TRUST YOURSELF.

Namaste!

[edit on 1-4-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What is the third phase, and what does it entail? What does it mean for the sheep, goat, and bull?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Very Very good post,

I gave you a WATS.

You have voted markjaxson for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I agree with everything that you said, could not put it better myself. More people need to stand back and realize this very thing.

I am a Bull by the way.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
In pop zodiacs, Chinese and European, I'm a Snake and Taurus. I wanted to emphasise on Jesus and his references to his sheep. He spoke to his fellow E.T Peter and they called the followers the flock and the sheep. The Illuminati call people "sheeple"

It's the gods among sheep who are Shepards and have divine right to rule. But the sheep play an equally important role. The Shepards are powerless without the sheep.

The knowledge to open the stargate is what this is all about. Whatever fell from the stargate that day and was banned from heaven must of took his time teaching technology. The atom bomb was a huge accomplishment. Stage 1 was complete. Now we are about to become a stage 2 power. Something is on the horizon for sure, based on my indirect evidence and basic intuition. This race of Draconians has been clawing to get out of here. Tried everything he could. He even mixed his own DNA with APES. The aliens then taught them to make tools, then automobiles, and then the computer. Weaponizing of space and armies. We invent after the blueprints and formulas are recorded. Humans take over after the genius aliens long have died off. Soon, the stargate will open. The Bulls will probably inherit this world after these demon spirits leave our planet for good.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

(The people who still want evidence for almost anything,there is no way to convince these people so be careful wasting your energy,do not debate with them about any current or old news as this is a tactic deployed by "The Group" to keep you from advancing)

I have taken this position with people who call me a hoaxer. I am at the point where I don't read any posts that try to distract me from what I am working to understand.

What you say already confirms what I am working towards. I have already seen much of this as being our new reality. I am ready to put my life on the line for what I have seen as being what we can expect our future to be like.

If you want it to work for you, you need 100% committment.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Pretty good... I mean, you even tossed in the upcoming Iran conflict. You've got the science mastered... you even have the time travelers and the psychics tossed in the Bull description. I'm really impressed.

I agree that the sheep definitely have to find out for themselves, since they are surely under some kind of hypnosis or mind control!

'The Shepherd' and 'The Group' sounds like them aliens with the MIB and the 'Federal Investigators'/'Federal Police' time travellers (them folks that appear and disappear at will in large numbers without folks noticing) or something even crazier tossed in. Sounds 'spooky'.

Didn't mean to sound wacky, but these great posts (yeah, nice one markjaxson) get me typing.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Amen brother, awesome post you deserve a WATS for this one.

I am not sure there's a difference between the goats and bulls though. They're probably just different degrees of the same type of people.

I would say its easier to categorize people into 2 categories: awake and asleep.

Good to see someone spelling it out for the majority of asleep people....Unfortunately most of them don't know what ATS is so its not much help to the sheep
. However, for the "goat" and "bull" people who are awakening and awakened it is a very helpful explanation of our current situation.

Streetcorner, why would you say we're in stage 1 ready for stage 2? I wasn't aware these things happened in stages such as 1, 2, 3 but rather ebb and flowed like the coming of the tides. We can move forward and backward. It is up to the sheeple for a critical mass to be hit so we can jump start this new era.

They do play a role, however small it may be. It is up to us to educate and enlighten the masses to their collective ignorance and true reality. School and religion does not do their part in education and it is up to the individuals who are awakening(ed) to do it for them...

Nicely put
guys.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Perhaps all the sheep will begin to awaken and become goats before the 21st of December, 2012. Maybe that date is when the stargate opens and the true ascension begins. Interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Impressive.
Just loved it.
You have my vote.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You seem to describe it pretty good. You didn't really elaborate on the Bull though. Are they the ones who know the truth? Or, are they the ones who are behind it all?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
MarkJax says the Bull is what it is. The Illuminated souls who walk the Earth. The ones who are god's directors. Tools of the planets. Ones who achieve cosmic communication and fullfill the will of the planets. The word Alien means anything foreign. We are all foreign. The soul is from the heavens, from space, a piece and a part of the universe.

But sheeple contribute to chance. They contribute to ebb and flow in the beurocratic capitalistic system we live in. The sheeple can wake up and ascend. But the ones who fail to connect with the cosmos will somehow be directed by others, and eventually into a comfortable way of living. They are not alien because their soul is disconnected. Therefore their consciousness is entirely limited to the Earth, and within the Earth. Aliens who walk our planet live in humanoid bodies but posess a soul not of this planet. Therefore they are alien.

There are 4 survival dynamics:

1st- Human lives for himself and works for his survival only.

2nd- Human lives to reproduce only. People in this category live to have sex and spawn new lives. Contributers to chance.

3rd- Human lives for his family or group. This human works to ensure his family's survival.

4th- This human lives for the good of mankind. This person lives without ego and individualism and strives to make humanity better.

Similair to markJaxon's analogy to animals, one can say the 2nd and 3rd survival dynamics are the same, but Its important to know where you fit. I respect a person in the 1st group just as much as a person in the 4th.

[edit on 4/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
An interesting post. Thank you for explaining your view. It is a nice way to categorise people, but is prehaps a little too broad. I personally have never believed that you can lump people into such specific categories overall, but using the broad strokes, which i admit i am loathe to use when discussing the human condition, it's a nice fitting method for the human pyshce...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well done

although i think some like alex jones may be more of a temporal coadjutor i.e people who look like they could be trusted and trying to help but they end up being gate keepers and misdirect the goats and bulls

however even these people are good for the sheep because the sheep need to be broken in slowly (it's how beleif system change works( slow)) so the stuff they cover is basically helpful to sheep while bulls are usually graduated above this.

also some people goats seem like they are hamstrung by there deep seeded religous beliefs (which they may depend on for there strength )which keeps them from beleiving the upper levels of the deception and IMO keep there focus on the puppets not puppet masters

great post you got my way above top secret award for ORGANIZATION AND EFFORT

[edit on 2-4-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
David Icke is a perfect example of a bull. Hes been saying these kind of things for years.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Kyle_mal]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am familiar with ICKE, there is nothing here that coincides with his philosophy at all. Not one thing actually.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I was referring to post (ID:3083254) That particular post has nothing to do with Icke. But I still applaud you for that video, I don't think I saw that seminar, so long ago. Icke knows the game, but sometimes intentionally adds his own wild claims like most conspiracy theorists do, which is fine except that Icke sometimes gets too TV for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm not trying to start a flame war by any means but how exactly is it bad to want evidence of things rather than going purely on faith with no factual basis?

That aside I find the concept so far rather fascinating, however I wonder how people would make it past the sheep phase when the other two are not supposed to interact with the first in any meaningful manner. Can't say I was thrilled to read the bit referring to Alex Jones and Rosie O'Donnel but meh. So I take it there is a grand scheme to this where the Goats and Bulls confront the Shepherds in some kind of power struggle or even outright war? Where is this whole thing going, because surely after laying out this most interesting framework there has to be some meat and potatoes to fill it in and give it more substance.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thought provoking post. I have a couple sub-catagories for you. The sheepdogs and the wolves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join