It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Game" Of Our World Wide Current Situation. Explained.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
I'm not trying to start a flame war by any means but how exactly is it bad to want evidence of things rather than going purely on faith with no factual basis? You take indirect evidence and match patterns with information. Categorize subjectivly instead of objectivly. Disintingh subjects behind their labels. Labels can be confusing to many people. Know what piece of info leads to the answer of that other piece of info. Life is math. The one who knows how to equate information and categorize will produce new answers. This is science. Science had a father. And his name was Math.

That aside I find the concept so far rather fascinating, however I wonder how people would make it past the sheep phase when the other two are not supposed to interact with the first in any meaningful manner. Can't say I was thrilled to read the bit referring to Alex Jones and Rosie O'Donnel but meh. So I take it there is a grand scheme to this where the Goats and Bulls confront the Shepherds in some kind of power struggle or even outright war? Where is this whole thing going, because surely after laying out this most interesting framework there has to be some meat and potatoes to fill it in and give it more substance.

That is just it! You can't explain the future with evidence because only mathematicians can know their faith will turn out the way they believe. How do you think H.G Wells knew about Televisions and Computers in 1899?

You must be connected with the cosmos to understand. you will get signs. Signs from the Universe. I cannot explain why MarkJaxon would categorize people in his way and I in mine, but the fact is that only god can serve you your meat and potatoes. God will let you know what is true, and what is not. You should not rely on me or anyone else to tell you. Find out for yourself. Your looking in the wrong places. You should start right between your ears. Buy earplugs. Get pop music out of your life. Watch quality TV and films. Meditate some more. Eliminate distractions. The whole Game will become known to you. You might master it.

[edit on 4/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Very nicely put Markjaxson.

I was thinking of creating a similar post, in an attempt to explain the way I see it... but you seem to have done it for me!

You get my WATS.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
To the original poster, where in the scale of things do you fit(sheep,bull,ect)? And, how did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Completely and utterly foolish post, am I the only one who realizes this?

He says that a sheep is someone who wants evidence, as if critical thought is a negative thing! And then goes on to state that one can only see "truth" if they "100%" believe in something, as in, without any doubt or thought!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

only mathematicians can know their faith will turn out the way they believe.

Until someone comes along and breaks their theory or expands on it to show they had been going in the wrong direction with their concepts. I'm supposed to find answers for myself but without evidence as it was earlier stated that questing for evidence to reinforce ideas and theories is a sign of being one of the sheep? How exactly does god tie into this? What version of god are we talking about, cause there are a lot of different ideas about god out there. So I'm supposed to meditate, remove pop culture from my life, and by a miracle or act of god I will suddenly know things? But what if I was a user of '___' and other drugs which skewed my perception of thinks, inducing false ideas that I accepted as part of everything and information from god when in reality they were simply the side effects of the drugs?

About the whole H G Wells computer and television thing that could be attributed to the fact that he was a rather smart fellow and saw the potential for Charles Babbage's Difference Engine which he began building in 1822 and was widely considered the first computer.

I can't help but get the impression that this whole concept is somehow tied to/ related to/ or influenced by Existentialism? Also another question (aren't I just full of em tonight) what is defined as quality films and TV, since its obvious that the Shepherds run the show and likely insert programming into the mainstream media?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Helig..

I merely explained how H.G Wells did it. Through math. Predictions of outcomes based on evidence from info available in his time period. I was explaining a method used by prophetic writers. Are you familiar with automatic writing?

God has everything to do with this. Jesus admitted he was a Shepard. He referred to people as the "sheep" plenty of times. If you were asking me personally what do I mean by god, I would tell you that god is a beauracracy. God is a vast and deep universal spectrum that obides by its mathematical laws that orchestrate the cosmos.

'___' is used for MK Ultra. Reason why is to basically install programs into human brains. I tend to look at some of the positives of psychotropic compounds that are less potent then lysergic acid. Carl Sagan was a marijuana user. Shakespeare did much more than just smoke herbs.
What artists are successful without them?

Bottom line is that the TV today is one of the worst poisons one can have in it's household. I watch TV, I know what to watch. I can pick out what is illuminati produced and what is not. The CBS logo is an eye. The Shepards got their eye on you. Nevermind AOL's logo, thats an easy one.

Evidence? just look at all the patterns

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Completely and utterly foolish post, am I the only one who realizes this?

He says that a sheep is someone who wants evidence, as if critical thought is a negative thing! And then goes on to state that one can only see "truth" if they "100%" believe in something, as in, without any doubt or thought!

Goat presents a theory which he believes is fact. Sheep comes along and straight away begins asking for rock hard evidence, before even thinking of the possibility that it might be true. The sheep will not bother researching the theory himself, he won't try and figure out how the Goat came to his conclusion... he'll just ask for the 'rock hard evidence' and dismiss it all untill 'proven' otherwise. A problem sheeps have is the inability to situate themselves looking through the goat's POV (point of view). The sheep finds it extremely difficult to see any truth/logic in something that contradicts his state of reality (what he knows to be truth).

Whereas the goat is more or less capable of the opposite. Doesn't mean they absolutely don't need evidence, just the evidence is much easier to aquire. Also because of their ability to look through another person's POV (being very open minded), they see possibilities in everything and don't need much motivation (evidence) to do research themselves.

Hopefully this will give you a better insight into what markjaxson only 'summed up'. You would literally need to write a couple books in order to explain, fully, the way it works. The summed up version markjaxson wrote is more of a 'black & white' scenario. In reality there are endless shades of both black and white...the people who are 'inbetween' the sheep and goat status; And than inbetween that, and so on. So you shouldn't be offended.

It all has to do with the cirumstances onwhich we were brought up. Parents, religion, type of area you lived in, country you lived in, school you went to... etc etc. Just too many combinations, therefore endless possibilities. It's what makes us all unique. Nothing is black and white.

[edit on 3/4/07 by Navieko]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Also evidence that proves something to me may well be used by someone else to prove the opposite point of view.

Perception plays a big part in all theses things e.g. did I see an angel, UFO, demon, 'mythical creature' - your decision will be based on your experiences and beliefs.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Honestly, it doesn't matter. He advocated the complete absence of thought.

Let's take a great example. September 11th.

There is no rock hard evidence that the U.S. Government had anything to do with the attacks. So I don't advocate any conspiracy theories that run with inconclusive evidence. Is there a possibility that something happened? Yes! Is there any reason to run screaming that the sky is falling before finding evidence? No!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

There is no rock hard evidence that the U.S. Government had anything to do with the attacks. So I don't advocate any conspiracy theories that run with inconclusive evidence. Is there a possibility that something happened? Yes! Is there any reason to run screaming that the sky is falling before finding evidence? No!

I have to belive the Goverment is useing the media to hide the truth.
Its hard to prove the Gov had anything to do with 911 when all they do is lie about everything and have the" MONEY' and" POWER" to keep the truth from been exsposed.
Anyone who ask questions about 911 is been lable conspiracy nut job!
or a loon who has lost there mined.
Sorry, in all of history I have never seen such attacks on so many people for asking questions in the Gov roll.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

There is no evidence? Umm...I think you mean to say there is no official on TV that presented the evidence for you. You must do your own search for evidence. Building7 went down. It was untouched. That is one small piece of evidence. What about this. A paradox to your claim.

What if there was NO evidence that jet fuel caused them to fall as well? There is more evidence to disprove that ridiculous excuse, but no one puts any stock into civilian evidence just because CNN said it was jet fuel. How did the fuel melt the girders of Building 7 and toast cars miles away? Hmm. The culprit was revealed 2 weeks ago. Mainstream news spoke of a new Navy weapon. That is the only logical explaination along with TNT squibs.

A Bull does not need Bill O' Reilly and Anderson Cooper to give them answers. Hurricane Katrina was a natural disaster and so were the Tsunami's. Right.

[edit on 4/3/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is a great thread. It certainly explains the situation I ran into with a thread I created. It ended up being quite an issue of two, really. If you want a prime example of sheep. here:

Click here

Check out the outragious replies I got from that thread.

It all happened in one night.
So as a fine addition to this, there ya go.

I'm also surprised none of these so-called skeptics from that page

commented here yet.

Again, this is an awesome thread you came up with OP.

Take care.

[edit on 3/4/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
7Aryeon, why was that thread closed?

If you ask me it's because you were intellectually arrogant. You cannot be angry at the people for their vices and weaknesses. I'm sure you have your own too even though your of a different root. No one is perfect. I do agree that the Earth's population mostly filled with parasites but do not blame the sheep. They were misled. Blame the shepards, the bad ones, not the good ones who got greedy and destroyed our planet along with the inhabitants.

Try to understand that all people have the potential of the 5th root, just realize that it's their distractions from self made problems that cut them off from their souls. How can they hear the universe with all those diversions they drown themselves in.

7Aryeon , the sheeple have potential, so you must be easier on them. Teach them instead of insult. This new era upon us might spur a chance that the sheeple will find their new consciousness. Many might make a grand transition that will stablize the masses of smiling depressives. This new Era will eliminate the problems that plague the game today.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I agree with most of this. There are definately those who know the truth & those who dont. Im a truth seeker. Alot of people like to use the Matrix analogy too, red pill & blue pill people.
Im not understanding how God & the bible fit in this. In the bible, it says at the end of the world Jesus (the Good Shephard) seperates the sheep from the goats. The sheep are God's children. But what you write is kind of opposite, sheep are asleep, goats are good?
Like I said, I agree with the basic message of what you said, but just how does Jesus & the bible fit in, if at all?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think the sheeple are asleep and have the potential to awaken. That is bad for them only. Ignorance is why they are asleep. They are a distracted people, so the voice of the gods are mute to them.

Jesus was a Good Shepard. He was one of many. The rule of chance is why so many people are asleep. I believe that only 5% of the Earth's population are enlightened and illuminated into knowing what the masses do not. The sheep are "GODS CHILDREN" because that is what they are...children! The shepards are the FATHERS. The wayshowers. Any enlightened man is a way shower. Jesus was the son of GOD/s. However, the sheep are the son of MAN.

There are many types of enlightened people. Some are Priests, High priests, Shamans, Oracles, Mages, Sages...etc... But the Shepards are the ones who are chosen. They have less free will than sheeple. Free will is caused by chance and it's infinite amount of possibliites. But if one because in tune with the cosmic consciousness then faith will lead them. One loses his free will when he becomes one with god. This is why the Shepards become incapable of small talk and are obsessed with their work and natural duty. They were born with a Job. Usually involves serving the "4th survival dynamic" that I explained above.

I think the Sheep have to be cared for because they have the same potential as a Shepard does. The only difference is that the Shepards operate on a higher frequency, and are in tune with the cosmic voice of the creator, or creators. Whether they are intelligent designers and humanoid like us, or black holes that fertilize the universe. Whatever your faith describes GOD as. I believe GOD is a beuracracy and there are a billion names of GOD.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
There is no evidence? Umm...I think you mean to say there is no official on TV that presented the evidence for you. You must do your own search for evidence. Building7 went down. It was untouched. That is one small piece of evidence. What about this. A paradox to your claim.

Untouched? It was practically bombarded by pieces of the towers as they fell.

How did the fuel melt the girders of Building 7 and toast cars miles away? Hmm. The culprit was revealed 2 weeks ago. Mainstream news spoke of a new Navy weapon. That is the only logical explaination along with TNT squibs.

Since when do you need to melt something to make it collapse? You just need to weaken it.

A Bull does not need Bill O' Reilly and Anderson Cooper to give them answers. Hurricane Katrina was a natural disaster and so were the Tsunami's. Right.

[edit on 4/3/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

Are you implying that they weren't?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I cannot respond to that. You use words like Bombarded? That is your word.

All I'm going to say is that Building 7 crumbled like it was razed. That is what really happened. If it was bombarded, then chunks of the building would been sheared off at most.

The Tsunami's and Hurricanes of last year were completely manipulated. Indonesia faced 2 of them. 2 Tsunami's in the same spot?

Earthquakes in Afghanistan were caused by HAARP. Earthquakes don't happen often there. If you know what HAARP is used for then you would understand the repercussions.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
BTW... did you think about the firemen who heard bombs? I speak to them personally, the 2 survivors of 911 that are my friends. I also have relatives in FDNY. You do not want to hear the stories they tell me from witness account and the investigations FDNY is trying to conduct but are stopped from doing so.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I cannot respond to that. You use words like Bombarded? That is your word.

I guess English isn't your language?

All I'm going to say is that Building 7 crumbled like it was razed. That is what really happened. If it was bombarded, then chunks of the building would been sheared off at most.

No. The places where the building was damaged was carrying very large loads. Combined with the weakening force of the fire, the building collapsed.

The Tsunami's and Hurricanes of last year were completely manipulated. Indonesia faced 2 of them. 2 Tsunami's in the same spot?

So...what's magical about that? And how the hell are you going to manipulate it?

Earthquakes in Afghanistan were caused by HAARP. Earthquakes don't happen often there. If you know what HAARP is used for then you would understand the repercussions.

Do you even know how it works? It's used to study the ionosphere.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I never insulted them. They insulted me and themselves with disrespect. Your obviously not looking at it from both perspectives. I have tried to explain to them for so long that they ruined there own efforts.

/7A

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join