It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cascades - Disturbing Activity at St Helens & Rainier!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is it just me or are these quakes running in parallel with the ones in Japan?

And, yes, I got a D in geology in college so I'll need someone to tell me why that's a dumb observation.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
HOLY MoF

What the heck happened earlier today at Rainier!!!!

Fremont Webicorder first half of day

Fremont Webicorder second half of day

And to show that the activity does not correlate with MSH:

Cedar Flats first half of day

Cedar Flats second half of day

Triple-dipple frizzle my snizzle

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like storm noise to me Val.....

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Bigger than usual quake at St Helens on Saturday.....

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

OH MY GOSH....yesterday was WORSE!!!!!!

Look what happened! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Fremont last half of yesterday

no correlation to MSH!!!!

MSH same time

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Look at it now

Fremont
This can�t be good...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry...but this is just disturbing.

Rainier - Fremont

And it might be worth pointing out...MSH is pretty docile right now

MSH - Cedar Flats

Grandfather is VERY upset.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They have a new update today on MSH.

vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...

Now how can they keep a straight face and say this:

All other volcanoes in the Cascade Range are all at normal levels of background seismicity. These include Mount Baker, Glacier Peak, Mount Rainier, and Mount Adams in Washington State; Mount Hood, Mount Jefferson, Three Sisters, Newberry, and Crater Lake, in Oregon; and Medicine Lake, Mount Shasta, and Lassen Peak in northern California.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What the heck is going on here? Am I missing something? ALL MSH and Rainier webicorders have been removed???

www.ess.washington.edu...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What the heck is going on here? Am I missing something? ALL MSH and Rainier webicorders have been removed???

www.ess.washington.edu...

Holy crap!!! I have the PNSN page bookmarked and open a tab up for it every day to check the readings, I just happened to come here first today. Hopefully it's some kind of maintenance isuue or possibly bandwidth.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OK, they just reorganized the page, you just have to click the 'Volcanoes' link at the top of the chart. Phew, you scared me!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
*and* they added the new MSH stations to that page.. bonus!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dangermouse
OK, they just reorganized the page, you just have to click the 'Volcanoes' link at the top of the chart. Phew, you scared me!

dangermouse,

THANK YOU!...HEY, I scared myself.

But THIS scares me too!

Fremont/Rainier

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
valhall and all.....if you check out the recording screens for all the cascades range volcanoes they are all showing activity as if there all waking up at the same time.......I also done a more in depth search of nearly every documented and seimically recorded volanoes in the US (bout 2hrs work) and all, I repeat all volcanoes have within the last 3days been showing low-level but increasing amounts of seismic movement......spooky when this is happening in 1 places like the cascades....but utterly terifying when this is going on at every volcanoe at the same time???? I can only guess as to what may be causing it???

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks for heads up radiant. Hey, if you could put your data analysis in html form, I could post it on my server.

Let me know!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This article talks about "explosive" predictions:

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the link OIMD.

By the way, check out Mt. Baker today:

Mt. Baker

and Rainier

Rainier

both of which don't coincide with MSH activity:

MSH

I think there's a lot more going on under these guys than we are being told. There have been ELP events under Rainier and others in the past month.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Been monitoring the area for over a year. Quakes have gone from 500 per week to 1000 in the US alone. Most from Vegas in a line to Yellowstone. Then the Wash/Ore area. Last week or so there was 7 quakes over 6.3 and up. MSH and the rest may be close to popping like mirowave popcorn. Moved my sis back to Texas not long ago from Wash state.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Mount Baker continues to act weird...now it's developed a heartbeat

weird seismo right now

Baker

And there has just been a pretty good jolt under MSH that was picked up on just about every MSH webicorder that appears to be functioning properly:

MSH Southridge as an example

[edit on 12-17-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Another 3+ at MSH just happened.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

And it's been letting off alot of steam throughout the day today...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
All these volcanos are acting real strange. It will be interesting to see what the earth is up to now. What ever happened to the haystack peak webrecorder though. It looked real angery before they changed the site and now you cant find it anywhere. I was also wondering if anyone knows what that is off the coast of Oregon. It is always showing a prety good quake there. Is it an underwater volcano or something?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by Kano

Originally posted by Nerdling
They normally hide things when they're upto something because most of the time the transmissions are as bold as can be.

Isn't that just ignoring evidence that doesn't fit your theory? There were earthquakes for a long time before HAARP came around.

Yes i know that Kano, however, when earthquakes like these happen under funny circumstances, haarp is always silent, i think you'll find they were caught faking readings too if you go back through the WWSE thread, with screenshot evidence to match.

funny circumstances?

It's a volcano for crying out loud!

An active volcano for that matter.

HAARP

edit: oops, sorry I just realized that this thread was 16 pages long. My post was replying to a post on the first page. carry on.

[edit on 18-12-2004 by HowardRoark]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join