It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Tallahassee (Updated)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The change in shape and "glow" may be a result of the camera trying to focus on the object.

Except I was ALSO going by the verbal description given by the eye witness... and his eyes are not subject to your ideas of camera aberrations...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Strange as it may seam, the threads that slowly stop being updated are the ones most likely to be about real UFOs, maybe because they survive the "attacks" of the sceptics and debunkers or because there aren't enough evidences to change the status of "unknown".

Yup that happens all the time... No one has bugged me about secret astronauts since the NOVA program... but that thread slipped into never never land...

I guess nasty skeptics have their uses afterall

But its true if no one is arguing against it and there is no new evidence... its time to move to the next wrestling match

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is the most convincing video I have ever seen.Period. The morphing and odd movement is amazing. Even I cant come up with a single negative comment,and some of you probably have seen my posts before. I would really love to get a copy of the video and examine it more closely. This will be the first time I give a video a star and flag. Awesome!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Right, but going by his description we can not use the video as a reference for the shape changing, he even said:

I saw a show once on what the iris of your camera can do when shot into light and such, so the scenes where it's focusing in and out and it "looks" like a "stretching white diamond on it's side", is all internal camera junk.
And the change of shape that he talked about is not consistent (as far as I remember, I haven't seen the video for a long time) with the changes we see on the video, most, if not all, changes on the video are a result of focusing and digital zoom (one of the biggest sources of bad videos).

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mindhe makes a note about how high it is,but in the video it is hard to tell.It is moving slowly,except towards the end,where it does some figure eights.I find it hard to believe a pilot could handle the high g loading as seen in the video.why would anybody decide,hey lets do some figure eights.It would have been nice to have a more exact altitude,that would help a lot.The video is as it is,raising more questions,only one person observed this,any radar data,was it something more down to earth,performance kite,etc This is in the same room with the tim edwards,Salida video and the Nellis video,one of but a few worth looking at

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Haha yeah his reason it is fake is because forums like this exist and the camera has a glitch.

Fake and a glitch

Stop showing your ignorance people and listen to ITF's logic.

Ahh well not often you get a debunk that ignores all the facts

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Did Tallyho ever sent in the raw footage for analysing ?
Would really like to see a better quality of this amazing footage.
And thanks for a great site with a polite and intelligent staff and a great bunch of very helpful members.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I meant TallyUFO: www.abovetopsecret.com...
But I guess not.

Oh I found a new thread about the subject. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-4-2011 by Squiip because: i found new info

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join