It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Tallahassee (Updated)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes, please let us know how things are. Wish I'd seen that for myself... greetings from 32303, BTW

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Any updates, news?
I found something similar to Tallahassee. Of course not that similar, but in order to warm up this thread a bit

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
have the mods recieved that raw data yet?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've been a big supporter of this video from the first time I read this post - I've stated before that I think it's the best one I've personally ever seen.
It drives me nuts that I sent the link and the video in zipped format to Coast to Coast along with some stills and those guys totally ignore it in favor of that ridiculous...well whatever the heck it's supposed to be thing with the Klingon writing on the bottom fin?!!
I really wish someone had the time, determination and connections to get this in the media spotlight somehow. Even just on a History Channel documentary or something.
Has Stanton Friedman seen this thing yet?
Maybe I'll email some stills to his site, unless someone's already done so...let me know.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by manastin
www.youtube.com...

That definitely has some fairly similar characteristics; nice find.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'd also like to see the return of this thread, the footage Is one of the more amazing ones in the world I'd say, after all. I just hope TallyUFO will show up again and bring us a copy of the raw footage.

Please TallyUFO, you're our only hope. *turns off R2D2*

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here's yet another vid that has similar characteristics of the tally ufo:

www.youtube.com...

At first it looks just like a cloud, then appears to have the red center and amorphous surrounding.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Did that freaking thing just disappear?!? Wow, this is exciting news. This basically means that what Tally was saying about it being transparent was true. And the thing in the above video looked eerily similar to the one Tally shot, at least after a while. And the 'blocky' shape it had in the beginning of the video only supports the theory of it not being a camera lens artifact.

Ehm... Could Dulcimer or Springer mail TallyUFO on the e-mail address he used to register in order to get his attention on this? I'm not asking you to publish it, just notify him on that address since it's the only thing we've got. =/

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
wow.. just wow

damajikninja
Feel like doing a 3 way video compilation
???

3 different people
3 different locations
3 different dates
3 different times
3 similar U.F.O's

fascinating...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In regards to the vid I linked to above:

I sent a message to the poster inviting him to share any first hand accounts on this thread. Although the video is rather short, the object looks to be closer than the one in Tallahasee.

It would be interesting to receive all first hand info about what these things looked like in the sky, since the videos are all shaky and somewhat pixelated.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I put this together real quick... I encourge you to watch the videos side by side by side of each other..

2004 www.youtube.com...
2005 www.youtube.com...
2007 www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just got a message from the user after sending him an invitation. Seems he has been banned from the site before..? o_O

Either way, if at all possible I'd like to see him unbanned again. What's more important? Holding on to old grudges or denying ignorance.

Hi from skywatcher scotland,i would love to join your form to discuss the Dumfries and Galloway ufo.
But my IP and my e-mail address was banned from ATS,[email protected] if i can rejoin i would be happy to discuss this ufo and other recent sightings from the same area.

Edit: His IP is: 172.141.170.101

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Drexon]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We need to know what his username was. There is a chance that someone ELSE who happens to share his ISP was IP banned and that kncks him out by proxy.

I have to tell you that if he actually was IP BANNED it was for a VERY SERIOUS offense, our IP Ban list is VERY SMALL (like 4 or 5 out of MILLIONS of people who come here each month) and I would not use words like "holding a gruge" - we don't, the Amigos and staff are ALL seasoned veterans and we don't do "petty".

Springer...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hehe, alright. You know what they say, "Assumption is the mother of all ####-ups".
I asked him for his handle but since it's night time in Europe right now I'm guessing he'll message me tomorrow.

Thank you and good night, ATS.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hello,about the ufo Dumfries and Galloway i had read ufo reports coming from the Dumfries and Galloway area from march 2007 and went over last weekend to take a look around and on sunday 6 May time around 8.30
i took that footage you see there.
I do hope to go back over there in the coming weeks and spend a lot more time in that area where there seems to be a ongoing UFOflap here are some of the ufo sightings from there.

Description: I was just looking out my living room window at about 08.10pm when I saw this round object that was in the sky. There was no clouds around at the time but the thing a saw was unusual,it was a bright light circular shape and it looked as if the sun was reflecting off it but it then started to get dimmer and eventually disappeared into thin air this lasted for about a minute.

Color/Shape: It was like a bright light in the sky which was circular
www.ufoinfo.com...

Third close encounterMar 30 2007

By Craig Robertson

A MOTHER and daughter saw a UFO over Dumfries — the third sighting this month.

Debbie Easton and daughter Imogen witnessed unusual objects in the sky last Thursday.

Their sighting adds further intrigue to the Dumfriesshire UFO Mystery which has left the public and the police baffled.

Debbie and Imogen were driving along Glasgow Street in the town at around 8.30pm when four strange lights appeared in the sky.

icdumfries.icnetwork.co.uk...=third-close-encounter&method=full&objectid=18833976&siteid=77296-name_page.html

MORE UFO SIGHTINGS
The Dumfriesshire UFO mystery has taken a new twist.

A pensioner has described a bizarre object in the sky above Ecclefechan.

The sighting was just two hours after a woman from Tinwald saw a similar object, as the Standard reported on Friday.

Brian Stead was standing outside a pub in the village with pal Frank Tweates when a circular object shot across the sky.

March the 15th was my birthday and we had been in Moffat for a dinner. When we left at about 10pm I remember that it was a clear and starry night. But the above report brings to mind (I have probably related this to your before), about the time when my friend Ann and myself had went to collin and out into the countryside, the road winds up onto a small hill and you can get a good view. That night we had seen an orange sausage shaped craft hovering in the sky. But there were no flashing lights. That is the same night that a star shaped object was circled by a jet fighter, which proves that the military are well aware of what these objects may or may not be, at least they ARE aware of them.

Anything you want to know i will discuss here.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Are we seeing the true shape of the object here or is it another example of the in-camera anomaly we have seen so many times in the past?

CCDs are enormously unreliable when zooming in to small points of light.

It would be interesting to learn if the same make/manufacturer of camera is used in each incident.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Are we seeing the true shape of the object here or is it another example of the in-camera anomaly we have seen so many times in the past?

CCDs are enormously unreliable when zooming in to small points of light.

It would be interesting to learn if the same make/manufacturer of camera is used in each incident.

I will go along with you on that point, as i have taken alot footage and yes you have a point there what i find when useing the cam when filming these ufobjects is that in the footage there will be a picture that the focus has caught that would be near to shape of object as it is.
What i mean if it was round it would be round,and lets say the moon in the distance and we can not see some feachers when zoom in is used we can, and shape is still the same.
I use three cams for filming and find all work alike, and when useing zoom lets say on a aeroplane /helicopter in distance it shows up as aeroplane /helicopter and if you use autofocus on cam it will search for the best focus it can and as near to what object looks like.
So if we see a shape that keeps occurring then i would think that is as near to the shape of the UFObject.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
wow.. just wow

damajikninja
???

3 different people
3 different locations
3 different dates
3 different times
3 similar U.F.O's

fascinating...

I'll get right on that... eventually.
Little busy, but I'll get a clip out soon.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja

wow.. just wow

damajikninja
???

3 different people
3 different locations
3 different dates
3 different times
3 similar U.F.O's

fascinating...

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by john gillies

Originally posted by damajikninja

wow.. just wow

damajikninja
???

3 different people
3 different locations
3 different dates
3 different times
3 similar U.F.O's

fascinating...

Would like to see this when you get round to doing it,

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join