It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by niv

Why is it so small a salary? I was working summers in the mid-80s during college in the parking lot of a non-profit concert park making more than Bob was getting paid to work on a professional basis on an highly classified program. At least if you were serious about the $8 an hour.

I was kidding about the $8 a hour. I don't know what the rate was. I do know his first trip to S-4 was December 6, 1988 and his last was a few days before March 22, 1989. I don't what the pay period was for that paycheck but I think it was for a week or less and he usually made one trip a week or less. I don't think he went to S-4 more than 10 times but I don't know for sure. As soon as they found out his wife was cheating on him through telephone taps they put a halt on his clearance.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well after reading the entire 11 pages of this thread, and many of the documents linked here, as well as John Lears' comments... I'm convinced these boys are telling the truth.

I love it that Bob Lazar could give a rat's behind what people think of him, which adds even more crediblity as far as I'm concerned. When you've had actual experiences with things others only dream about, or speculate all day about, the proof is in the experience, not in proving what you've witnessed with your own eyes to those who are blnd, or refuse to see.

The fact is that people couldn't handle the truth.

My question is, What's the big deal? So there are others races living amongst the stars? The fact that we have a problem believing it, just shows how stupid we are. And answers the question why they don't drop in for a chat every now and then.

Good lord, we either kill or attempt to kill everything we don't understand. If we're not trying to kill it, we're afraid of it. If we're not afraid of it, we discriminate against it. On top of all this, we'll kill, screw, and eat anything! Can you imagine being an alien from another world coming here, and watching people eat crabs? Or how about the preparation and ingesting of chitterlings, or pig's feet? How about cow's ball? Holy smoke!

We can be a nasty, dirty, dangerous, foul mouthed bunch of jabonies, who actually have the audacity to believe we know the slightest damn thing about how anything works, when we don't even believe that life exists, and is thriving throughout the universe. Why? Because it isn't in the bible! Or so they think.

If you were from another planet, the only reason you would come here, is because you wouldn't believe all the stuff other alien races were saying about humans, all over the universe. So you would have to come here and see it for yourself!

And the last thing you would want to do is to interact with us, out of fear of getting earthling kooties.

Maybe a few of them aliens races know how to go around disguised as humans just to get some earth booty, though. A few of my ex-girlfriends seem to have come from an alien world. But other than that, what do we have to offer?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by eyespy2]

niv

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I was kidding about the $8 a hour. I don't know what the rate was.

Ok sorry for the post. I didn't calculate his pay myself so I was assuming you were serious.

niv

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespy2
I love it that Bob Lazar could give a rat's behind what people think of him, which adds even more crediblity as far as I'm concerned.

Lazar has been consistent in the fact that he isn't retutation driven. If he was he wouldn't have worked as a brothel no matter if he could use the money or not. Reputation focused people would have run in the opposite direction.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Many following this thread will recall that I have been searching for a 1989 Scientific American article that Bob Lazar supposedly got his element 115 ideas from. Two different writers whose articles I have read made this identical charge.

I have recently seen the title of every single article published in Scientific American in the year 1989. Only the May 1989 issue, which I have, has anything close to what I've been searching for. In fact, having read the May 1989 article, I concluded earlier (and posted here) that in my opinion, Lazar could not possibly have fabricated his fantastic story based on this article. The article is titled "Creating Superheavy Elements", and was written by Peter Armbruster and Gottfried Munzenberg. The article mentions an element 115 exactly one time. Needless to say it doesn't mention any anti-gravity, gravity amplifiers, time/space warp or any expected energy releasing properties from element 115.

Based on my very thorough search and review of the literature, I conclude that this this particular charge leveled against Bob Lazar is without merit.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
TheAvenger: Thank you very much for your hard work, we all appreciate it very much. It probably would have taken me years to dig through all those scientific journals lol...

Anyways, I think this is a great thread and everyone interested in the Alien subject should read it.

As far as Bob Lazar's story, I tend to kinda stay on the fence, and even go back and forth as to whether or not I believe him, but I think right now I have to say that I do believe him. Call me stupid, call my gullible, call me naive, whatever you'd like... but I have a gut feeling that Bob Lazar and John Lear really aren't trying to "pull one over on us." Yes, John does have some pretty crazy claims such as life on most of the planets in our solar system, etc etc... but I still think there is a lot of truth to what these guys are saying.

Also, I am no nucleur physicist, not even close... but for some weird reason, when I read Bob Lazar's explanation of how the craft's propulsion systems work and how they travel through space, it makes PERFECT sense to me. I don't know why. It just makes perfect sense and I am somewhat convinced that that is really how these crafts fly. It's a shame that we supposedly cannot stablize Element 115 on our own... imagine the possiblities! (plus then we could at least test Lazar's claims)

I must add, however, that the only thing that still sticks out as strange to me is his schooling/university credentials. I still find it fishy that there is absolutely no record whatsoever of Lazar at MIT...

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Diplomat]

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yes, Diplomat, we think much alike on Bob Lazar. I may have to try to contact George Knapp for some undisclosed information on the Lazar story. I really wonder what else has been written against Lazar's experience that will not bear close examination.

I'm glad we've gotten this thread moving again.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
Yes, Diplomat, we think much alike on Bob Lazar. I may have to try to contact George Knapp for some undisclosed information on the Lazar story. I really wonder what else has been written against Lazar's experience that will not bear close examination.

I'm glad we've gotten this thread moving again.

I agree. I think we need to try and "debunk the debunkers" because I am not so sure that all of the debunking related to Lazar is factual. John Lear mentioned that Lazar was shot at and one of his car's tires was actually shot out. So obviously someone wasn't playing around with him. Makes you wonder how much of the debunking brought towards Lazar was false...

But he did claim on his own to have attended MIT right?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yes, M.I.T. and Cal Tech. I haven't yet been able to figure out that part of the puzzle. The seemingly obvious answer may not be the correct one.

[edit on 5/12/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Yes, M.I.T. and Cal Tech. I haven't yet been able to figure out that part of the puzzle. The seemingly obvious answer may not be the correct one.

Well what can we do to solve this? There must be somehow we can once and for all find out FOR SURE whether or not Lazar actually took classes at these institutions...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Since a Master's program is only 2 semesters long, as few as 6-10 subjects, this may prove difficult. There should be receipts, transcripts and other documents, but the subject of our study has no interest in proving his education to anyone. Obviously, we need a fresh approach instead of trying to re-invent the wheel. Merely running a degree check isn't going to get us anywhere. I will give this some thought and try to formulate a method of attack. Oddly enough, I lived in New Mexico at the time of Lazar's employment at LANL.

The government can put an individual in a very difficult position. Just ask Stephen Hatfill. It is just too weird that United Nuclear does business with DOE and other federal agencies.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It is just too weird that United Nuclear does business with DOE and other federal agencies.

Hmm, that is pretty weird. How do you know this? Do you have some sources about it? If the government openly does business with Lazar then I dunno, makes me wonder if maybe he really is a disinformation agent that was being paid by the government after all...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I only have the information claimed at the United Nuclear website, as linked below:

United Nuclear

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

It is just too weird that United Nuclear does business with DOE and other federal agencies.

Hmm, that is pretty weird. How do you know this? Do you have some sources about it? If the government openly does business with Lazar then I dunno, makes me wonder if maybe he really is a disinformation agent that was being paid by the government after all...

Or... a scientist that was contracted by the government, as he said, smarty pants.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph

Or... a scientist that was contracted by the government, as he said, smarty pants.

Ok, so if the government hired Lazar to work on Alien spacecrafts, and he then went around telling everyone about it, then why would they still do business with his current company now in 2007? One would assume that the government is upset with Lazar, especially because John Lear said someone tried to kill Lazar and even shot at his car, so why would they help out his company and do business with him now?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Ok, so if the government hired Lazar to work on Alien spacecrafts, and he then went around telling everyone about it, then why would they still do business with his current company now in 2007?

According to United Nuclear's own website they were doing work for the government even before Lazar went to work in Area 51

United Nuclear was formed in 1986 by Los Alamos scientist, Bob Lazar. [...]

Initially, UNSS had only offered design & consulting services, spending most of its time designing, building & repairing radiation detection equipment (under contract) for various national laboratories. At the same point in time, it also produced precision 3D computer animation for several Government agencies and large corporations [...]

Over the following years, Bob was hired at a remote area of the Nevada Test Site known as Area 51/S4 to engage in some highly classified research [...]

www.unitednuclear.com...

I got the impression, from one of john's posts, that Lazar doesn't care anymore (or doesn't want to talk) about UFOs/Aliens/Area 51 or that 'they' somehow got to him. I apologize if I got this wrong, but hopefully john can clarify this.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had read or know if Lazar ever got into details about how the craft was piloted, or who piloted it when they were doing the demonstration flights?

Because I remember he said when he first inspected it, he realized everything in it was too small for a human and "there were no visible controls".

I've searched the transcripts of his interviews and couldn't find anything regarding that, but I might've missed it.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by danx

I got the impression, from one of john's posts, that Lazar doesn't care anymore (or doesn't want to talk) about UFOs/Aliens/Area 51 or that 'they' somehow got to him. I apologize if I got this wrong, but hopefully john can clarify this.

Nobody 'got' to him. He'll talk. Right time. Right place. F'rinstance about a year ago he did an interview with The Travel Channel. How they got him to do it I don't know. He occasionally does an interview with George Knapp. A couple of years ago he went on C2C, I forget what the occasion was.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had read or know if Lazar ever got into details about how the craft was piloted

He said he didn't know and wasn't told.

or who piloted it when they were doing the demonstration flights?

He said it hadda be a round eye because the guy standing next to him with the transceiver talking to the guy inside was speaking American.

Because I remember he said when he first inspected it, he realized everything in it was too small for a human and "there were no visible controls".

Or it coulda been one of those Navy deals where the Captain says "Up one bubble" and then 42 guys repeat "Up one bubble" until the word finally gets to the guy thats actually working the bubble machine. But in this case they might have had one guy sitting crosslegged next to the alien inside who was actually driving and he was relaying the commands that the guy outside on the transceiver was giving: 'Go up a little, ok now go left a little, ok now go right....'

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thanks alot for the clarification and answers john.
I appreciate it

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think I'll file a freedom of information request on Lazar with both the F.B.I. and C.I.A. It could bring forth some interesting information.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I think I'll file a freedom of information request on Lazar with both the F.B.I. and C.I.A. It could bring forth some interesting information.

Cool. It would be interesting to know if they have a big thick [redacted] file like I've heard they do on Stanton Friedman for example. If so, it would also be interesting to know whether or not they'll release it to you. Supposedly they won't release everything they have on him (even to him) due to "national security" reasons. I find that VERY interesting if it’s true although probably not for the same reason most would.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join