It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was looking at Bob lazars story on wikipedia and at the bottom of the page were links to various websites connected to Bob Lazar. His website was listed (but we know that we need a username and pass to access) as well as a website that was claiming to mirror Bob's site.

Is this anything near what Bob Lazar's website looked like?

users.skynet.be...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
I was looking at Bob lazars story on wikipedia and at the bottom of the page were links to various websites connected to Bob Lazar. His website was listed (but we know that we need a username and pass to access) as well as a website that was claiming to mirror Bob's site.

Is this anything near what Bob Lazar's website looked like?

users.skynet.be...

Yes, this is Bobs site. It is kept up by Jon Farhat. Jon is in Prague for a few months. There has been a ot of animation added. When you have time please go to the archives and read the transcript. It is transcribed from the tapes of the interview that New Line Cinema made with Bob when they were getting ready to produce a movie which never came to pass. It pretty much tells the whole story about how Bob got the job, what he did there, why he left and a lot of the details. Its quite lengthy but very informative.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

[ When you have time please go to the archives and read the transcript. It is transcribed from the tapes of the interview that New Line Cinema made with

Hi John,

Do you mean the archive section on that website, or on this website (www.abovetopsecret.com ) ?

thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He means the archive site on the website posted above.

Jackcash

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have purchased a copy of Scientific American from 1989 that I believe may
have an article in it on element 115. After I receive and evaluate it, I will post my findings and perhaps a scanned copy of it here if it proves relevant to the discussion.

[edit on 4/19/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
TheAvenger,

I'll be looking forward to that. It saounds interesting.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
I have purchased a copy of Scientific American from 1989 that I believe may
have an article in it on element 115. After I receive and evaluate it, I will post my findings and perhaps a scanned copy of it here if it proves relevant to the discussion.

Please refresh my memory here. Are we looking to see if Bob might have obtained his information on Element 115 from Scientific American?

If thats the case then the article will have to predate April or May of 1989 which is when Bob, Joe Vaninitti and I did the bell jar experiment with the piece of element 115 (which he got from Los Alamos) which was videotaped. I can't remember the exact date but I will look around.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi John,

Is there a link that we can view the video of that experiment ?

Thanks,

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by b0ub0u
Hi John,

Thanks,

No, I don't think Bob has ever posted it.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by DarkSide
Very interesting thread, and thank you for your contribution Mr Lear

Bob Lazar says the aliens (zetans) gave the U.S 9 discs and a small amount of fuel (element 115), but why?
What did these aliens get in exchange? What did the U.S have that these aliens could not acquire without our consent?

I don't know. My speculation is that they aliens provide neat toys in exchange for helping them keep their presence a secret.

I read before on various sites that they were allowing the aliens to abduct a certain amount of humans in exchange for technology, but what's stopping the aliens from doing that anyways if they wanted to, it's not as if we could stop them from doing so.

Nothing. You see, thats the joke. In our infinte arrogance we believed them.

I've heard that when a certain foreign intelligence service (KGB cough cough) is trying to recruit an informant, they apparently insist on providing payment---even if the source were originally willing to help for ideological reasons.

Apparently when the spy takes 'blood money' they are then psychologically really invested in the crime in a different way than before. Somebody who is ideologically motivated for what they think to be pure and honorable reasons can be quickly disillusioned and turn against them when they find out that their spymasters are just as scummy as the people that they are personally against.

But taking material bribes makes the informant a tawdry co-conspirator and nobody would believe their honorable motives again. This way they are stuck with the job and coverup and can't turn back and double-cross the spy handler since they won't be seen as trustworthy by anybody.

Interesting to consider, I think.

Anybody see Breach recently?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I trust my gut-feeling that Lazar was mostly for real. Why would he be saying all of that and not recieve any money for interviews and such? I think he's closer to the truth than a lot of other 'ufologists'

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Please refresh my memory here. Are we looking to see if Bob might have obtained his information on Element 115 from Scientific American?

If thats the case then the article will have to predate April or May of 1989

Correct, John. Yes, I actually have three S.A. magazines coming, but an article on superheavy elements was published there in May 1989. I know that January and March of 1989 have nothing on 115 according to the abstracts I have seen. May is the place to begin, I think. It may well not be related to element 115, I will advise further when I have it in my hands.
I will also keep looking for more information.

[edit on 4/20/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hi John,

Thanks,

John Lear,

Im sure this question ha sbeen asked before but your various threads usually number into the double digits so all ask it again.

Why doesnt Bob Lazar release some of his stuff ie. some video tapes or pics or the element itself to help the discloure movement and validate his story? Does he ever come on websites like this? Do you still discuss UFOs and aliens with him or has it been become a taboo topic between you two?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

by DarkSide
TextBob Lazar says the aliens (zetans) gave the U.S 9 discs and a small amount of fuel (element 115), but why?

The ancient ETs came here for Earth's gold. See:ATS thread on Annunaki agenda Why couldn't modern ETs want gold in exchange for technologh. The black budget is huge. No reason it couldn't be used to pay off the ETs. Have UFOs been spotted around gold storage facilities?

[edit on 20-4-2007 by plumranch]

[edit on 20-4-2007 by plumranch]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by surf911
John Lear,

Im sure this question ha sbeen asked before but your various threads usually number into the double digits so all ask it again.

Why doesnt Bob Lazar release some of his stuff ie. some video tapes or pics or the element itself to help the discloure movement and validate his story? Does he ever come on websites like this? Do you still discuss UFOs and aliens with him or has it been become a taboo topic between you two?

Bob occasionally does an interview (I think he did a Travel Channel a few months ago) but he is not interested in the disclosure movement. He does not care whether or not his story is validated. He never comes on a website like this. If we are on the phone or email we do not discuss it. If I am at his house we mention it. This has nothing to do with whether or not we are being monitored.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Hi John,

Thanks,

John, do you think you could ask Bob if he'd post it on youtube or somewhere to view this video? Would be highly interesting.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am in the process of debunking some of Lazar's detractors, and have found a few things. For example, Pacifica University did(does) exist in spite of claims to the contrary. I thought I had heard of it back in the "day".

One must also realize that a Master's degree program is only one year long, technically only 8 months without a summer break. Graduate students are commonly not placed in yearbooks
at many schools because of their rather short course of study. Can the government sanitize university records? Yes, very easily, in the name of "National Security." I attended my own classes in the 1970s and 1980s with many people whose names I never knew, much less remember.

I am working on a few other things. I don't think that a Scientific American article was the source of Lazar's claims about 115, for example.

There is some very good information at the website below that support the properties of element 115, Bob Lazar, etc.

Nuclear Gravitation Field Theory

[edit on 4/22/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I received my 1989 vintage Scientific American magazines today. The May 1989 issue had an article on transuranium elements and it did specifically mention that certain isotopes of element 114 and 115 might very well be stable. Based on the total content of the article however, I conclude that Mr. Lazar did not get his matter/anti-matter engine theory here. I will continue searching, but the current direction of my research leans toward flaws in the assertations that Lazar got his element 115 idea from an article in Scientific American.

[edit on 4/24/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What you said. The education issue really hurts him. I don't know anyone who graduated from college who does not remember the year, yet Lazar is very vague about MIT. The only professor's name he can remember turns out to be a professor at the community college (Pomona, I think) that he attended during the same dates he says he was at MIT. (Heluva commute). One of his diplomas he bought from an online diploma mill. It is not true that he was "erased," there are plenty of records, including his high school where he graduated in the bottom third of his class. Folks, that kind of record does not get you into MIT. He did this himself; it's not a matter of someone else debunking him. He screwed up the dates he did give out. His formal education claims are bogus. That doesn't mean he is not a smart guy. By itself it doesn't mean he didn't work at Area 51.

Now, the security clearance. Even Lazar says he did not work at Area 51 long, about 6 months as I recall. First he said he worked for "the government." Perhaps that's just stretching the point, but when the records were found it turns out he worked for a private contractor, a "beltway bandit," for about six months. Since I have been through this myself, I can tell you how it works. You are hired provisionally. The first thing you do is fill out a security questionnaire. It is long and detailed, asking, for example, for every single place you have ever lived, way back to when you were born. The rest of the stuff is very detailed. It then gets sent to an investigative agency (in my case the NIS) which goes over your application. They visit your "old neighborhood" and talk to neighbors. They call all your references and ask them if they know someone else, then they call those people, too. It takes about six months. After that your clearance is granted--or not. In Bob Lazar's case it was "or not." His clearance was NOT granted because of his unstable marriage (his wife later committed suicide). They will stop you for lots of stuff, including if a grandparent lives in a communist country, for example, regardless that you are as pure as the driven snow.

I can believe Lazar worked at Area 51 provisionally, but the circumstances would suggest he did not work on ultra top secret craft. Security doesn't work that way. You are not just "waved on" in a friendly manner--ever. As Stanton Friedman says on his own website, "Bob Lazar's claims are pure BUNK."

Anyone who wants more detail should visit The Bob Lazar Corner or take a look at Friedman's comments at Friedman's web site. Click on "latest online articles" on the bottom left and scroll to "My take on Bob Lazar."

I think most of us would agree that we want disclosure. We want to know the truth. But un-critical belief in this series of people coming forth with wild tales, the Lazar's, Burisch's, and Corso's who are rather easily discredited as everything from nuts to meglomaniacs serves only to dillute efforts at finding the truth. Are these guys part of a disinformation campaign? Maybe. If they are, it is succeeding. If they aren't, the UFO crowd is its own worst enemy, seeing Elvis in the corner 7-11, and following him anywhere.

"I believe!" doesn't cut it.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Now, the security clearance. Even Lazar says he did not work at Area 51 long, about 6 months as I recall. First he said he worked for "the government." Perhaps that's just stretching the point, but when the records were found it turns out he worked for a private contractor, a "beltway bandit," for about six months.

Thanks for the post schuyler. Who was the 'private contractor' that Bob worked for at Area 51? I thought he worked for the United State Department of Naval Intelligence. I thought that was what was printed on his W-2. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join