It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, and thank you for your contribution Mr Lear

Bob Lazar says the aliens (zetans) gave the U.S 9 discs and a small amount of fuel (element 115), but why?
What did these aliens get in exchange? What did the U.S have that these aliens could not acquire without our consent?

I read before on various sites that they were allowing the aliens to abduct a certain amount of humans in exchange for technology, but what's stopping the aliens from doing that anyways if they wanted to, it's not as if we could stop them from doing so.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
Very interesting thread, and thank you for your contribution Mr Lear

Bob Lazar says the aliens (zetans) gave the U.S 9 discs and a small amount of fuel (element 115), but why?
What did these aliens get in exchange? What did the U.S have that these aliens could not acquire without our consent?

I don't know. My speculation is that they aliens provide neat toys in exchange for helping them keep their presence a secret.

I read before on various sites that they were allowing the aliens to abduct a certain amount of humans in exchange for technology, but what's stopping the aliens from doing that anyways if they wanted to, it's not as if we could stop them from doing so.

Nothing. You see, thats the joke. In our infinte arrogance we believed them.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Hey John,

Why doesn't Lazar stay involved? F
I guess he's really said all he can say though right? I dunno, I still think he should be more "involved" somehow... maybe he is I just don't know about it...

What I have noticed is not only is Lazar no longer interested in ufology, a couple of other people well-known in the field have lost interest also. Bob, others could be a member here on A.T.S. though. How would we know?

Here on A.T.S. you're never certain whether you're communicating with a Ph.D physicist, or a very bright 13 year old kid. A few questions usually sorts that out, however.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

Hey John,

Why doesn't Lazar stay involved? F
I guess he's really said all he can say though right? I dunno, I still think he should be more "involved" somehow... maybe he is I just don't know about it...

What I have noticed is not only is Lazar no longer interested in ufology, a couple of other people well-known in the field have lost interest also. Bob, others could be a member here on A.T.S. though. How would we know?

Here on A.T.S. you're never certain whether you're communicating with a Ph.D physicist, or a very bright 13 year old kid. A few questions usually sorts that out, however.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by TheAvenger]

I don't understand how people like them could just "lose interest" though. If Bob Lazar was really involved with what he claims, then how could he lose interest in that stuff? If I worked with flying saucers I know I would never lose interest and I would probably continue to be involved talking about it...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Lazar was interviewed by George Knapp in 2005, so he's not exactly mute on the subject.

Rumours persist that he's being blackmailed by the government as we speak though. Or bribed, call it what you will.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hi,

In the reference by Sunsetspawn from Wikipedia, Ununpentium, in this article first page (is free) from 1974 (first reference I found prior to 2003) you will find good information. This article is from 2004, also with additional readings.

Hope this will help you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks, an old,(I was still in the military when it was written) but good read on element 115. I've been lazy about searching the scientific literature for it, too many irons in the fire.

[edit on 4/8/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Interesting...

Mr. Lear...why do you think the aliens would want to keep themselves secret?

thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Lear
I have a few questions on things you have brought up, and I would love to hear your answer.

Originally posted by johnlear

Furthermore, we have yet to produce anything heavier than element 112.

This is not true at all! Elements 112,113,114,116, and 118 have all been synthesized, and confirmed by multiple institutions.
Links:
www-cmls.llnl.gov...
www-cmls.llnl.gov...

As soon as each atom of 115 is transmuted into 116, it immediately decays and produces a radiation unlike that which we normally observe in nuclear decay. Each atom of element 116 decays and releases two antiprotons (anti-hydrogen), a form of antimatter.

Element 116 has been created, and more importantly it has decayed. It decayed into element 114 and helium, while it may change depending on a number of factors (I am not a particle physicist, and can only comment on what I have seen, read, and heard), it has been done and seen before.

The flux of antimatter particles produced in the reactor are channeled down an evacuated, tuned tube (which keeps it from contacting with the matter that surrounds it) and reacted with a gaseous matter target. This Total Annihilation reaction is the most efficient and energetic nuclear reaction there is. The more familiar nuclear reactions are Fission, producing energy from the splitting of atoms as used in nuclear reactors & atomic bombs, and Fusion, the fusing or combining of atoms (typically hydrogen nuclei) to release even more energy. Fusion is the reaction that powers the sun and other stars and is what gives hydrogen bombs their "punch". These two more common nuclear reactions are dwarfed by the power and efficiency of the annihilation reaction used in the alien reactor.

Lots of impressive sounding stuff about reactors and bombarding with protons and all that. But read it again. Antimatter and matter are converted into energy. Fine. But where does the antimatter come from? From element 115 when it is "bombarded with a proton" by the ship's reactor. Hmmm. And just exactly HOW MUCH energy would your reactor have to put into each proton to have it create an antiproton?? Well, exactly the mass energy of an antiproton! And how much energy do you get back out when the antiproton annihilates? EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY THAT YOU PUT INTO CREATING IT!! Conservation of energy rears it's ugly head, and once again - it looks like Bob's saucer is going nowhere fast! ~Dr. David L. Morgan

Dr. Morgan is a real particle physicist, and I am sure he knows a few things about physics, more than many on this forum, and more than me

Many other parts of Mr. Lazar's "stories" (I cannot think of a better word right now, and regret having to use this one) deal with these "Gravity A/B Waves", which Dr. Morgan goes in depth with at: www.serve.com...
and I am not qualified to debate them, but I would like to know why Mr. Lazar has never tried to publish any of this information, information that would radically alter everything we have ever known about physics! Why not go out of the country and publish, or even just drop them in a mailbox at a university (or use his MIT contacts, many of which I am sure could aid in publishing a scientific paper).

Thank you for your time,
Pat

[edit on 10-4-2007 by thetk421]

[edit on 10-4-2007 by thetk421]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolid
Interesting...

Mr. Lear...why do you think the aliens would want to keep themselves secret?

thanks

There are at least 100 known aliens species visiting earth and they come here for all different kinds of reasons. Most of the reasons for coming here do not involve telling earth people what is going on. They really don't have a 'need to know'.

All I know for sure is that aliens from outer space do exist, that they visit earth and that our government does business with some of them.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thanks Glenn. There is no possibility that anything like the element 115 which powered the ET ships and which I got to hold in my hand in its lead container will every, ever, ever, be synthesized here on earth. There is no way that an accelerator working 24 hours a day for a thousand years could ever duplicate the teeniest, tiniest spec of element 115 for the briefest fraction of a second.

Does this mean that any attempt to build another ufo will never succeed?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Thanks Glenn. There is no possibility that anything like the element 115 which powered the ET ships and which I got to hold in my hand in its lead container will every, ever, ever, be synthesized here on earth. There is no way that an accelerator working 24 hours a day for a thousand years could ever duplicate the teeniest, tiniest spec of element 115 for the briefest fraction of a second.

Does this mean that any attempt to build another ufo will never succeed?

Another? What do you mean another? Do you mean build one like theirs? No, thats beyond impossibillity.

Do you mean build one powered by 115 we synthesized? No, thats beyond impossibility.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So this means all the efforts of our government to secretly reverse engineer and build spacecraft based on alien taechnology has been a waste of time?

or did I not understand something...?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
If Bob Lazaar really worked for area 51 then why would people like William Cooper claim that Lazaar is a CIA operative sent to disinform everybody?

Bill Cooper thought at one time that both Lazar and Friedman were CIA operatives. I know that Bob wasn't. I doubt that Stan is.

We all know William Cooper was assassinated for his many claims.

This is incorrect. Bill waved a gun at a cop who was serving a warrant. He was not assassinated.

He also claimed Stanton Friedman to be doing the same as Lazaar, lying to the public and only telling things that weve already heard about.

This is incorrect. Bob told us many things we had not heard about. S-4. 9 saucers there. Small antimatter reactors the size of half a basketball. The Gravity A and B waves. The frequency of those waves, 7.46 Hz, SMU's (singular mass units) Chargons and many other things.

Stan, on the other hand, has been showing the same 'blacked out' pages of a Freedom of Information Request for the past 75 years. And little else.

So if Stan is a CIA operative he is not doing a very good job.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I don't understand how people like them could just "lose interest" though.

Thousands of people asking them the same dumb questions over and over again. Thousands of people calling them liars. Thousands of people annoying them with their own sad tales of contact with alien Radar Worms from the Moon.

Nah, who could lose interest in the face of all that fun?

[edit on 11-4-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
[

Thousands of people asking them the same dumb questions over and over again. Thousands of people calling them liars. Thousands of people annoying them with their own sad tales of contact with alien Radar Worms from the Moon.

Nah, who could lose interest in the face of all that fun?

[edit on 11-4-2007 by SuicideVirus]

A very good point. I would tire of it sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So this means all the efforts of our government to secretly reverse engineer and build spacecraft based on alien taechnology has been a waste of time?

or did I not understand something...?

Yes, all of that was a complete waste of time. But that particular alien technology is not the only type of anti-gravity propulsion that exists. We have used, since the late 50's other methods that has let us establish bases on the moon and Mars and visit other planets in our solar system.

But we have not been able to travel to the stars. Thats beyond our present capabililty.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There are at least 100 known aliens species visiting earth and they come here for all different kinds of reasons. Most of the reasons for coming here do not involve telling earth people what is going on. They really don't have a 'need to know'.

All I know for sure is that aliens from outer space do exist, that they visit earth and that our government does business with some of them.

If there are over 100 species of aliens visiting earth, then why aren't we conquered? Why haven't we been taken hostage or killed off, if there are over 100 species of extraterrestrials who can travel the stars and we can't?

Do we know from these beings if there are other planets like us who have yet to master that technology?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash

If there are over 100 species of aliens visiting earth, then why aren't we conquered?

This is a human tribal warfare concept. Think of it this way: suppose that in deepest, darkest Africa there is a tribe of 50,000 humans that are so undeveloped that their only techonolgy is to be able to make fire. Now, would the U.S. send 250,000 troops, 2 aircraft carriers, a wing of stealth bombers and 150 cruise missiles to conquer them? (For the purpose of this example assume that President Bush is not the President). Of course they wouldn't. Number one they don't reprersent a threat and number 2 there is nothing to learn or gain.

Earth is probably as source of amusement for most ET's. Humans engaging in tribal warfare, fighting other humans over non-existent gods and religious icons. Bombing each other into oblivion each claiming the non-existent god is on THEIR side! We are probably the joke of the cosmos.

Why haven't we been taken hostage or killed off, if there are over 100 species of extraterrestrials who can travel the stars and we can't?

Look at it this way. Assume the African tribe in the above example. (And further assume that President Bush is not the President). Would you want that tribe of 50,000 Africans as hostages? For what? And what would you want to kill them for?

Do we know from these beings if there are other planets like us who have yet to master that technology?

Yes. We know that there are billions of planets, very similar to earth. Some of these planets are in stages of developments much more advanced than we are. Some are less advanced than we are. Some are equal in ignorance to ours.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing things up for me John.

That seems like a lot to think about.

If what you say is true (And I don't doubt you one bit) about the tribal like wars that we Earth humas are waging on one another, it only makes me wonder why these extraterrestrials wouldn't try to teach us peace within ourselves. Or they may have and the government is trying to supress it for some reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join