It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by Thodeph
Mr. Lear, there's a discussion going on at Wikipedia about the credibility of Lazar's W-2 slip from naval intelligence.

The source says Department of Naval Intelligence, while officially naval intel is called Office of Naval Intelligence. However, the name changed to Department of Naval Intelligence for a short period during WW2.

Could you shed your light on this?

Here is what I know about that. Bob Oechsler did the research on that. He worked very hard and it took him several months. He found that there was in fact a Department of Naval Intelligence and it was a very secret department. Very few people would even talk to him about it. .

I see so this “very secret department”, presumably the same one that somehow wiped out any record of his alleged advanced degrees (but missed the records of the vocational school he went to), issued him a W-2 with their name on it that could someday (gasp!) wind up plastered all over the Internet? Does that make ANY sense to you?

The zip code led to a P.O.Box in Washington D.C.

I see so in other words it’s (yet another) dead end. If they’re going to put the name of their super secret organization on their employees checks and tax records why not put a real address on it too? I mean it’s not like they don’t want anybody to know they exist right?

The actual paychecks were traced to a city in either North or South Dakota I can't remember which.

How’s that? Are copies of Lazar’s paychecks available for independent analysis?

[edit on 3-6-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The thing is the W-2 is only for $900. Even at a low wage that's hardly enough time to do anything useful, unless you're extremely fast at reverse engineering a saucer.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

How’s that? Are copies of Lazar’s paychecks available for independent analysis?
]

I doubt any Lazar paychecks are available for analysis. Financial matters are considered confidential data by the U.S. government, and even if available would not be released without the consent of Mr. Lazar. I think I would have a very tough time obtaining copies of my payroll checks from 1989 even though I worked for a very well-organized private company in New Mexico. I'm certain that seeking my military pay records from 1969-1975 would be virtually impossible.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

I doubt any Lazar paychecks are available for analysis. Financial matters are considered confidential data by the U.S. government, and even if available would not be released without the consent of Mr. Lazar.

When the issue of Lazar's paychecks became an issue Bob gave verbal and written consent to both George Knapp and Bob Oeschsler.

As the paychecks had already been deposited what they were trying to find was the microfilm copy of the check that most banks do. Bob's bank was I believe Bank of America near his house in west Las Vegas.

I remember the microfilm search going on for several days if not weeks and no trace of the deposited checks were ever found. They had the records of the deposits but not the film of the checks themselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I remember the microfilm search going on for several days if not weeks and no trace of the deposited checks were ever found. They had the records of the deposits but not the film of the checks themselves.

Now that's really bizarre. For many years I have thought how funny it would be to write checks that self-destruct without a trace. I don't think my creditors would see the humor.
Maybe Uncle Sam has them.... Perhaps theres more to that "cash within 90 days" warning on the government checks than we think.

[edit on 6/6/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Now that's really bizarre. For many years I have thought how funny it would be to write checks that self-destruct without a trace.

We considered that. But we could never figure out how they could self-destruct after it had been cashed but before it got to the microfilm process.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Perhaps an insider intercepted the check before a record was made of it. Banks may have standing orders to do so with certain government checks? The technology has existed for some time to make documents that won't copy. It's child's play to make one that won't show up on film. Disappearing inks of all kinds of duration have been around for years. It seems very possible that an intelligence service might routinely use such treated check paper to give themselves all kinds of plausible deniability. Checks used to pass through a clearinghouse before being routed back to the account it was drawn on. I wonder how the bank explained that a copy was unavailable? It does seem another dead end in checking Lazar's claims.

[edit on 6/6/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I placed a small order from United Nuclear a few weeks ago. The order arrived in a timely manner, and I am very impressed with the quality of the goods. I will be ordering from them again. The material on Bob's United Nuclear website is good enough to convince me that Bob Lazar has college level training in science.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
However his propulsion theories don't.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
However his propulsion theories don't.

I can offer no real opinion on that. The chemistry and possible chemistry of a
certain isotope of element 115 does seem possible. Whether one can manipulate the space/time continuum with it, I just don't know. There are a few physicists that say its all possible. If I had seen and toyed with some element 115, and seen an area 51 disc test flight as John Lear has, it would all seem more credible.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

If I had seen and toyed with some element 115, and seen an area 51 disc test flight as John Lear has, it would all seem more credible.

Perhaps, but how do you know what John saw was really 115 and Bob’s demonstration wasn’t just a simple little-known “magic” physics trick and the “disc test flight” he saw wasn’t something less exotic like particle beam testing or even more mundane like an interference pattern generated by two intersecting modulated laser beams?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, it's all speculation. I wasn't there, so I don't really know. All we can do is perform an "autopsy" of the facts and the alleged facts available. John Lear is a living, breathing witness, so we can hope to make some kind of headway eventually. I was pleased to be able to conduct some original research a few months ago, debunking the Lazar debunkers on at least one minor point, as detailed earlier in this thread.

I do have a few other bits of Lazar/Area 51/S4 research going on, but these particulars will have to be my secret for now.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
hi all,

I have been through the 14 pages of this topic. pretty interesting.
I must say that I believe we may be visited. I also am convinced that other civilizations exist in the cosmos: some just didnt make it, some will appear and some are more/less advanced than we are.

the idea of guys visiting us aboard their ships operating antimatter engines is quite appealing to me.

from what I saw in this topic with regards to their propulsion using E116 and E115, access to a gravity A wave ... these guys are operating a technology we are not yet able to replicate. on top of that they managed to get it small enough to fit the size of a basket ball...

we're nowhere near to make it to the stars given the technology we need.
we're still using fuel engines to send ships into space...

given their technological advance:

why would they give us some saucers + E115? nothing to gain everything to loose...
(especially if we shoot them down when we have the occasion?)

why would they need a government's approval prior to performing any kind of study on our planet?

what the hell would be so interesting about our planet? cant they just browse wikipedia and ask politely to get the info/samples they need?

by the way I totally agree: we are the joke of the cosmos...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If we would carry out attacks on our own planet and blame extraterrestrials for them, yes we would be the joke of the cosmos.

If you find this thread interesting, I politely suggest you take Lazar seriously. The underneath link gives the full account of this testimony.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I wish Bob would get "involved" again. It might help, it might not, but if someone like John Lear can start regularly posting on a forum like this, then I don't see why Bob Lazar couldn't. I guess he is probably busy, (as we all are), but it would only take a few minutes a day for him to answer some of our questions.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph

If we would carry out attacks on our own planet and blame extraterrestrials for them, yes we would be the joke of the cosmos.

If you find this thread interesting, I politely suggest you take Lazar seriously. The underneath link gives the full account of this testimony.

just to make sure you get me right:

first: I was quoting John Lear when saying we are the joke of the Cosmos.

second: Even though I believe other forms of life exist in the universe I am not the kind of person to "follow". I need proofs... (and nowadays they are harder to get given the ease of access to digital technologies by people like you and I + the fact that some people may think they have seen UFOs when they are lucky enough to see a Top Secret "project" flying)

My point was to say that, if we are being visited by beings from (use the star system you prefer here) these guys are far more advanced than us.

The fact that we are fighting against each other for various reasons (religion, territories, politics, natural resources: you name it) when we are living under the same roof (and that the house seems to be burning) must be the most widely spread joke throughout the universe...

Not sure that any civilization visiting us would like to have us as neighbors!

now:

- Why the hell would they give us their technology?
they havenothing to gain and everything to loose in the long run unless they clearly think that:
- it will keep us busy enough for a long long longgggggggg time
- they expect us to use it to build weapons that we will, anyway, use against our own kind...

- Why would they need the approval of a given government that is not representative of earth as a whole to do whatever they want?

and another few questions: I like the idea of E116 and E115 for space travel used to distort space/time. would it be the only one possible? or the most practical/economical? (assuming they can get E115 easily where they live)

I am still unclear about a couple of things using this propulsion method:
- if they bend space/time => is the journey from A to B instant??
- does it mean they enter a twin universe to travel? (where the speed of light may not be a barrier)
- does it imply that time travel is possible?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Actually Bob and I have some personal friends in common but as long as he chooses to remain a coward* that will have to be my secret for now.

* he could easily end all the speculation if he actually cared about anybody besides himself

That's my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Guess these were addressed to Theodef so go ahead and give them a go, theodef. Here is my humble opinion:

By Choubix:
Why would they need the approval of a given government that is not representative of earth as a whole to do whatever they want?
They probably don't, they can do it however they want. Who knows how they determine that!

By choubix:
- Why the hell would they give us their technology?
They pick and choose the things they want to give us. Most of the technological gifts are just logical stuff that we need for the next step. Stuff that accomodates our entry into the modern era so to speak.

I like the idea of E116 and E115 for space travel used to distort space/time. would it be the only one possible?
There are more possibilities depending on how advanced the beings are and what vehicle they prefer. My guess is that E115 is a bit risky.

- if they bend space/time => is the journey from A to B instant??
Close to it, depends on how close to the object they got. If they missed it a few billion miles it might take a long time for that last hop!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hi,

weird coincidence, in the game "UFO: Enemy Unknown" (released 1993), one of the alien elements you have to collect to make anti-grav when you build spaceships is "elerium 115". Bit of a coincidence

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by thetafferboy

hi,
weird coincidence, in the game "UFO: Enemy Unknown" (released 1993), one of the alien elements you have to collect to make anti-grav when you build spaceships is "elerium 115". Bit of a coincidence

35 years ago my Dad was developing a steam engine for a car. Among the many probelms was getting enough condensor area to condense the steam back to water. This was the problem that CalTech ran into in the 30's when Howard Hughes hired them to build him a steam car and the reason Hughes gave up the project. Unfortunately my Dad didn't read the Howard Hughes book or see the movie, (which had the steam car fiasco in it), so he wasted another $20 million. Dad's engineers were experimenting with different types of fluids to replace the water to try and accelerate the condensing time. They tried everything including Formula 409. All the test fluids no matter who manufactured it were all called "Learium", which for some reason became my nickname at the Skytrails bar at Van Nuys airport.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join