It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Edit to add: I will not be doing any breaking or entering though. God help me if I get too drunk and do!

We can not have that William, then we will have to hear in the news that a trespasser was found and charged with public intoxication while trying to coming a terrorist act.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I will definitely go back to Montauk this summer. If for nothing else than a relaxing couple of days on the beach with plenty of swimming. But I do have a video recorder now, so it would be fun to make a video of the place and upload it for people to watch. Also, I am not putting down my camera while I am there. I am determined to get a picture of the helicopters that fly along the beach.

Edit to add: I will not be doing any breaking or entering though. God help me if I get too drunk and do!

[edit on 4-4-2007 by William One Sac]

I don't think it's a good idea to return to that place William. If your cancer was caused by some toxic residue in that location, returning to it may aggravate the condition and make it worse. Until it you know for certain that the cause of your cancer is not connected in any way to the time you spent in the area, I say stay out of there. Frankly, I wouldn't want anyone going into that area. Maybe you could take a helicopter flight of your own over the area and film it that way. Perhaps there are helicopter tours, although, if there are, there may be restrictions on pilots to keep them from that air space. Just don't venture into that place on foot again...definitely not a good idea.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Are you familiar with the theory that certain frequencies can not only cure but also cause disease?

I will ask my oncologist if they have one of those machines at Sloan.
In all seriousness though, it is a little depressing to read. I have been reading alot of information that has been offered by members here. I have read alot of interesting sugggestions about drugs, vitamins and machines. I have heard stories also of clinics in Mexico that supposedly can cure the illness through methods that are not offered here in the USA. However, my intention with this thread was not to bring attention to my cancer, although I can quite understand why it has with many people.

I have never heard of the Rife machine before, nor the idea that certain frequencies can cause cancer. It is scary indeed. It really makes me wonder what is out there. I have heard alot of people say that the cure for cancer does exist, however the pharmaceutical companies make too much money in treating the problem many times rather than fixing it just once.

This is a little off topic, but I was listening to the news here last night. They said that there was legislation in my county that would raise the tax on cigarettes. They said that smokers would have to pay 7 dollars for a pack of butts. Then they said that the health department was warning that this may cause many people to quit smoking. Maybe it was just a typo, but the truth is the government would lose big money if most people quit smoking cigarettes.

Ah, nevermind, I am just a little bitter about the whole thing. If somebody is responsible for my disease, I will never know it for sure. Not unless someone with evidence were to come forward. And even if I did know, what would it change really? At any rate it has been a relief to share my theory with everyone here. I have read alot of interesting things.

This was suggested earlier, I think I will rewrite the investigations and load the pictures here.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by William One Sac]

Greetings again William One Sac.
I am glad you liked the link. Another thought occurs to me, and that is:
IF there is ANY truth to the stories of the experiments conducted there(Montauk), one must also consider the possibility of EMF/EMP (electromagnetic force/electromagnetic pulse). It is easily possible that devices are still operating underground there, and are still Emitting.
Read these interesting links:
Study of EMF/EMP
(above link is an internal Boeing document from the Robert Strom verses Boeing Company lawsuit. Washington Superior Court King County, No. 88-2-10752-1, settlement approved 8/15/1990.)
EMP-Wiki

The other thing i wanted to suggest, and was my original thought about the "strange phone call"(which was why i suggested the rife),
is that perhaps "they" called you and emitted a certain frequency.
It may sound farfetched, but i might suggest using your computer to listen to that original phone call, especially the odd noises: Backwards.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by WhiteWash]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
William...after watching my father lose his battle to cancer in July I wanted to give you my best wishes in your fight and don't do like he did and just give up.

I was reading your site for Camp Hero and first excellent work.Second I noticed the spots on the picture you took of inside the bunker??

Have you given any thought that your cancer could have come from these dust particles?If they were floating around in the air they were bound to have landed on your hand holding the camera.

It would be interesting to find the person(s) that chiseled that hole and see if they have any health problems that arose since then.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The above book is available to read on line for free.

William you may be interested to note that The Montauk Project is mentioned in it. It is in connection with all ET life forms having to leave Earth by 12 August 2003.

Just thought you may be interested.

Regards and best wishes to you.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee
The above book is available to read on line for free.

William you may be interested to note that The Montauk Project is mentioned in it. It is in connection with all ET life forms having to leave Earth by 12 August 2003.

Just thought you may be interested.

Regards and best wishes to you.

I thank you. I just picked up the book "Montauk: The Alien Connection" by I believe Peter Moon. I am going to look for the book you recommended though as well. I think with some of the claims I am suggesting it is in my best interest to become familiar with as much material about Montauk as I can come up with. Somebody suggested that I contact (or try) Preston Nichols through the sky books website. I am going to do that. Not only to see if he would be interested in giving his insight into this matter, but also to see if I can get him to come here as a guest speaker. At the very least I would like to meet him and get a podcast interview with him, but before I do that I want to read some more of his books, so that I am totally versed in the topics.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Greetings again William One Sac.
I am glad you liked the link. Another thought occurs to me, and that is:
IF there is ANY truth to the stories of the experiments conducted there(Montauk), one must also consider the possibility of EMF/EMP (electromagnetic force/electromagnetic pulse). It is easily possible that devices are still operating underground there, and are still Emitting.
Read these interesting links:

That is an intriguing hypothesis, and it is one that I have come up with on my own. Especially after observing the new power lines running into the base. I have often wondered if they turned the power back on to the chair. And keep it running. The reason is that Preston Nichols,among others, claimed that the chair was used for time travel. I have often thought perhaps they need to keep the chair operational, even though it may not be in active use at this time. If they did open portals to the future, and if people were lost while transvering it, I can't help but at least consider the option that the chair is left open in the hopes that these lost people will come back at some point.

Another consideration is, if they were able to travel through time, and the SAGE radar was a critical component of this technology, then I wonder if the time travel experiments are still continuing. If so, who knows what could be going on there. However I will reiterate that this is just speculation on my part. I am not really convinced that time travel is possible, but my gut tells me that Preston wasn't lying when he made those claims. I do though believe that there was some brainwashing going on there, and I have no doubt that if it was, the illuminati or whoever is running the operations were abducting people to further their agenda.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

It would be interesting to find the person(s) that chiseled that hole and see if they have any health problems that arose since then.

In my opinion the holes were chissled by homeless people on the base. I think it would be too risky to use construction equiptment for that type of breaking and, well I guess not entering. If the holes were chissled by hand, I think it would be done by homeless people due to the number of hours needed to chip through 6 to 8 inches of cement. And if that hypothesis is correct, the people involved may not have computer access, outside of a public library. From what I remember there were no internet cafes in Montauk. Also, even if the person responsible read this article, it would not be the wisest thing to admit to the acts of vandalsm.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.elementals-astrology.co.uk...
about neutralizing underground bases with a taste of energy technology orgone

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

www.warriormatrix.com...

we can make a difference check out

www.ethericwarriors.com...

educate-yourself.org...

how to make one www.littlemountainsmudge.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Indeed William,
I hypothesize that the chair/machinery would have to be kept on for obvious reasons. If it is true that they went forwards and backwards in time, they would have to leave it on, or face a paradox. The stories say that they went backwards and forwards in time, even altering events. If we go by the "torus" theorum that there are multiple earths, and multiple branches in the timeline, shutting this equiptment off at least might result in a paradox, and who knows what could happen. I believe it IS still on, and must stay on.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I thank you. I just picked up the book "Montauk: The Alien Connection" by I believe Peter Moon. I am going to look for the book you recommended though as well. I think with some of the claims I am suggesting it is in my best interest to become familiar with as much material about Montauk as I can come up with. Somebody suggested that I contact (or try) Preston Nichols through the sky books website. I am going to do that. Not only to see if he would be interested in giving his insight into this matter, but also to see if I can get him to come here as a guest speaker. At the very least I would like to meet him and get a podcast interview with him, but before I do that I want to read some more of his books, so that I am totally versed in the topics.

Parts of Peter Moons books on Montauk/Brookhaven are a must read if you´re as into this as you clearly are. In fact I was suprised to hear that you havent read them already!

Lots of intersting stuff with links to nazi´s, Crowley, Spielberg and Mark Hamill to name a few.

It would be supercool if you would try to get a interview done with Preston, that guy is an enigma.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
...exposed to radiation. Ionizing radiation caused by particle accelerators and high energy machines.
...exposed to ‘significant residual contamination’

upon further investigation it seems at the very least this could be a result of residual contamination cmw at Camp Hero to be disposed of what type of chemicals classify as cwm's(chemical warfare material)? mustard gas & etc. as to whether the removal has begun yet usually parsons is the clean up crew but upon searching their site the only reference given to the camp is to the uxo's(mines) as recent as 2006
only more questions arise...do you remember any humming or ringing in your ears while on the grounds there? any whirling noises?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Whoa.
That's some serious stuff.
I've read some of the stuff from the OP's site and it blows my mind.
I live on Long Island and I've heard rumors about a secret Montauk facility since I was a kid.
I even started a thread inquiring about that very same subject.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition.

Just be careful, you don't want to wind up on the list of other conspiracy researchers that died due to "accidents" or whatnot.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
HI WOS A couple of things, the guy lines dont look right to me. The rest may be normal but the line coming up through the middle seems more like a ground to me. A pretty big ground. Also did the unsusual phone calls coiencide with the diagnosis? Or was it during the time shortly after your last visit? Very strange that they would have left a message at all. We have talked about returning to Montauk in the past and it is still a good idea to me. What would have to happen is a live feed during the time of the investigation. This way if there is trouble you could have some form of backup. In your condition you could not go it alone. What concerns me is that the inside pictures of the abandoned building remind me of Reptilian meeting places. What better guards than them? If someone where to make it in, getting past the guards would be the problem. It is most likley not controlled by humans. Could it be possible to ask the military to allow you to do this investigation to stop all of the misinformation about Montauk? I personally believe that they are protecting a gate or device. That they would not allow you to do it, but it would be interesting to go about your investigation in a different way then risking going to prison for the remainder of your life if you distroy property, or worse if our worst fears are correct about the need to keep it all secret. I would hate to have you disapear only to become the latest guineypig in the lab.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Also, who originally owned the house? That would make for an interesting interview. Also talk to the power company employees that cover that location.Or at least the retired employees. Does the trash ever get removed? From the surrounding area? Doing some simple field tests on the soil would be good too.Where are the nearest houses to Montauk?It would be enlightning to interview them as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I grew up on Army Bases (mostly Ft. Knox and FT. Monroe) and I have seen that same tunnel comming out of at least one house in each of the base housing areas I lived in, Can't tell you what its for. We just used it to jump our bikes over.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eden

only more questions arise...do you remember any humming or ringing in your ears while on the grounds there? any whirling noises?

Thats funny that you ask that. I am having a hard time remembering, but there was an instance when we were exploring the woods around the base that everything seemed very quiet. For some reason when you asked me if I heard a humming noise it brought back this memory right away. I know Michelle Guerrin claimed to have heard a humming noise right before she was abducted. But I am not making any claims like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Could it be possible to ask the military to allow you to do this investigation to stop all of the misinformation about Montauk? I personally believe that they are protecting a gate or device.

It is possible to get a historical research permit to go to the base, although they still strictly forbid any entering of any structures for safety reasons. And if they are protecting some equiptment there, there is no way to get near it.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
william im trying to help you out here make an orgone generator and see for yourself they could still be bombarding you for all i know. and there is radiation everywhere i made one a week ago and the whole ambience changed in my neighborhood whoever i show the peice of orgonite to wants to keep it . if you make orgonite and leave it there you can really disrupt there workings there (electrmmagnetically and etherically)

www.orgonite.info... just make your own buy a crystal or two from a newager shop and the rest is easy polyester resin(and catalyst for hardening)
and metal filaments,shavings etc.

itll probably clear up any mind fog also because most mind fog is because of all the # flying around these days . (radio ,scalar,micorwave etc etc.)

get well soon man and really put a stick in their mechanism for all of us

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
william im trying to help you out here make an orgone generator and see for yourself they could still be bombarding you for all i know.

I have to admit I don't know much about orgone. Since you have suggested it I have been doing some reading up on the subject and I have to say it is facinating. I don't know if I really believe all of it or not, but I am willing to try and build a generator for myself, just to see if there is anything to the claims being made. I don't know if I really think they are bombarding me with anything. In fact, if I buy into the orgone stuff at all it doesn't make sense, as I am generally a happy person.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join