It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
wos first of all hope all the best to you and your situation!

I have a couple of questions for you, after checking out your site for the better part of today it seems to me that you really didnt stumble accross anything out their, just some old buildings, what is it that you saw or photographed that you think set THEM off?

That gigawatt meter photo on your website, what brings you to the conclusion that its a gigawatt meter, Im an electrician and it looks normall to me except that it has a cover over the glass meter part. I cant tell the size of the building its attached to but, if it is just a small storage shack or even a fairly big garage of some sort it looks to fit where it is. The pipe cominging up from the ground looks to be 2" pvc conduit, wich will hold the corrrect size conductors for a 200 amp service. very common. That is what it looks like to me.

also wanted to say I did enjoy your site, some interesting stuff their!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know what could have set them off. That it even had something to do with the base is speculation on my part. We were investigating alot of stuff in those days, so who knows. As for the so called "giga-watt" meter, as you point out it likely is not anything special. We were going by some of the writings of John Quinn who claimed there was a giga-watt meter on one of the service buildings there. When we spotted it, we wondered if that could be it. However I don't believe it is now. Alot of people have written me saying it looks like a normal meter.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Best of luck with your health WOS. As far as going back to Hero and digging deeper, I agree that you have nothing to lose. I think that the base is still active, and you have a 99.9% chance of finding more weird stuff.

In response to the thread title, I believe that "they" can do whatever they want. As Ben Rich had eluded to (and I believe applies to realms outside of aerospace), if you can imagine it, we have dont it.

If we can make someone think they are on fire with a giant microwave topped hummer, then "they" can surely do far more nefarious things to people.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
iv been reading a bit more about camp hero and some of the stuff seems strange.
if your going back there get a scanner (the kind you use to listen to police transmitions) that way if there are any military personel there youl be able to listen in on atleast small amounts of there comms.
record it if you can and post it somewhere.
it would be good to have a reference to like a map so you can mark any co-ordinates you hear on the scanner, and it would be good to mark suspicious locations you find aswell.
if you dont know the phonetic alphabet just post the recording and someone will be able to tell you what there talking about, you could learn it yourself but its hader then youd think when your listening to map co-ordinates.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
They specialize in directed radiation out there, don't they? I would hazard to guess they observed you on your recon mission, recorded the unique signature associated with your "time stamp" (your link to this reality from the moment of your conception), then when they surmised you were doing research aimed at exposing their sinister agenda, they directed a specialized radiation beam at you with the specific intent of causing you a debilitating and potentially fatal disease.

I suggest you pray the passages from the Bible in my signature out loud, and claim the blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, over the enemy, the evil one, the devil.

Overcome their mind control efforts, WOS. Don't let them get the best of you. God's will is that you have eternal life, and physical health, peace, and prosperity during your temporal life.

There is a twenty year cycle, beginning August 12, 1943, the day of the PX, on which their ability to direct energy and attempt to control outcomes rely. The twenty year anniversary of the cycle is the peak. It is no accident your cancer was diagnosed in August of 2003. I'm curious as to what specific day in August you were diagnosed. Remember the big Northeast blackout of August 14, 2003? I am convinced it was associated with activity at Montauk.

I was conceived on August 12, 1963 (my temporal time stamp), in King's Point, Maryland. I have been through that tunnel and into the acid room of that house at Montauk in a dream. It was shortly after I started investigating Montauk and the PX in 2001. I believe they were trying to scare me off.

In my dream, I came out of the tunnel and into the room and there was a wild party going on. Many of my friends were there, and as I greated them in turn they each turned into horrible monsters and tried to frighten me to death. It didn't work. I ended up explaining to my best friend (at the time) and his wife, as I met them last, still in the dream (they were hosting the party), that this was not how things were supposed to be. They tried to convince me I was wrong, and I refuted each of their arguments until they broke down in tears and accepted the truth. That's when the dream ended.

Shortly thereafter my own troubles began, but I have never lost faith. The battle which began in the Garden of Eden between the seed of promise and the seed of bondage continues to this day. The seed of promise will ultimately carry the day for the rest of eternity. Rely on that. Claim the blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, over the enemy, the evil one, the devil. Turn to the Holy Trinity in your time of need. Your healing awaits you in the Holy Spirit, sent by God through His Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey i wish that everything goes alright william one sec, like i said to cpdaman fight the cancer and fight to solve this problem, if there is anything down there use anything in your power to help solve the mystery...also check ATS im sure that even though some things on her may seem like total bull, i believe they can still help anyone that is suffering.

Bob BEck...check him out

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooey
Ouch. Vol, you didn't just get burned, you got incinerated

Originally posted by saint4God
Are there any organ donors in the house? If so, please include Volatile on the recipient database due to a serious need of a heart.

And my case stands true... Worthless ignorance o_o.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
WOS,
A few books I have on cancer therapies:

Cancer? Think Curable! The Gerson Therapy by S.J. Haught

Essiac A Native Herbal Cancer Remedy by Cynthia Olsen

The Cancer Cure That Worked! Fifty Years Of Suppression by Barry Lynes

The Cure for All Cancers With 100 Case Histories by Hulda Regehr Clark

I can give you the recipe for essiac tea if you don't want to buy it (it's kind of expensive and there are a lot of imitators out there)
Also, if you prefer, the rife machine (mentioned in Lynes book) can be made for about $100.00 so if you're interested, U2U me and I'll give you the site that tells how to make it yourself (not that hard).
Cancer is curable and I can put you in touch with someone who also has cancer (prostate) and is winning his battle (he's in his late 80's and was told to just give up). He's using several therapeutic modalities; his reasoning being that he's too old to try one and wait to see if it works so he's just doing several and he doesn't really know which one is responsible for his improvement or if it's a combination of all. Anyway, the important point is that the cancer is retreating. I trust and have every confidence you can recover. Let me know how I can help.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You will not go near the tunnel. There is nothing there so stay away. This is your only warning.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oh yeah, who are you to dictate what we do and don't do?

Are you my father?

Are you my mother?

Do you know who we are?

I know who you are, a Spirit masquerading as a human, do you know who you are?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
WOS: I can send you REIKI healing energy if you so wish. This may help the cancer go away.

Again, it's not perfect but it'll definitely help (if you believe such things of course).

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I reapeat. You will NOT go near the tunnels. You will NOT talk about them any longer. You will forget about ever seeing them. This is your only warning.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ______
I reapeat. You will NOT go near the tunnels. You will NOT talk about them any longer. You will forget about ever seeing them. This is your only warning.

So you gave me two warnings, yet said it was my ONLY warning? Were you born with half a brain?

Wow you aren't suspicious at all...

This dude has a #load of friends and foes, yet he registered today.

Do you work for the United States government as a troll?

Let me guess, you think you're some CIA hot shot trying to scare civilians.

Your scare tactics don't work on people over the internet. Why don't you try finding me.

I live in western New York, I'm sure you can find me via my ip address.

I'll see you at Camp Hero friend.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I do not work for the goverment. We are watching you.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Camp Hero is off limits to civilians. DO NOT GO NEAR IT.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oookay.... I can't see you lasting long. Doesn't that constitute two warnings, or is it just one big warning.

Why the **** do people do that.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by carslake]

[edit on 15-3-2007 by carslake]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Camp Hero is off limits to civilians. DO NOT GO NEAR IT.
Gooey ,are you being yourself again?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Can i make a suggestion for ya ____ go around to biggie smalls house you can discuss it with him. Can't see it being much of a discussion like but give it a go.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I believe that _____ is actually Gooey ,a banned member who stated he had bone marrow cancer.In truth he is a chubby little 14 yr. old with too much time on his hands.Read the post "typing this as I die".And would a mod please check his IP address.If this is you Gooey what you pulled was very childish and a slap in the face to all cancer patients.You will have to face God some day ,good luck.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Whoever ______is, they have been spreading the same crap in multiple threads .

*Sigh*

______ can't even spell government in one of the threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join