It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
Hey William. The other night I was reading a post you wrote in 2002 I believe. And you were talking about a strange message you recieved and how they called Midnight Mutilater. Actually, you were talking to him I think, and then they called his second phone line.

Anyway, MM went on to report about a white bronco parking by his house at midnight, and things of that sort. Is it possible maybe those people who were f'n with your phone could possibly know something about this current situation?

I personally doubt anything that MM had to say in the "really strange phone call" thread. If you check it out now you'll see that I caught him lying on around page 2 of the thread. Really strange phone call

While im not saying that WOS is making up his story, i seriously doubt that "they" gave him cancer. I mean, if he was really close to something wouldnt he just be dissapeared, and not left to spout allegations such as this one. Again no offence WOS.

I can see where you are coming from. You're scared. You're in pain. You need something to point to because you don't deserve what is happening to you. lets face it. Noone deserves cancer.

Edit to repair grammar. Thanks DrOOpieS

[edit on 21/5/2007 by Conspiracy Theorist]

[edit on 22/5/2007 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Very interesting CT...very very interesting. Now, I'm not going to go on and say WOS is faking his cancer, or that this is a ploy (I have had family members die from debilitating illnesses and cancer), but it does seem like the circumstances around MM's banning are a bit strange, if not conspiracy theory-esque.

If you haven't already I would urge you to visit WOS's website and read his accounts of the Camp Hero/Montauk journey's he made. It left me with a very very chilled feeling after reading it and knowing of his condition. Also, the accounts of Michael "Andy" Pero are also something to behold. When you throw everything into a bowl together, it seems to almost put itself together in a weird way (not saying Pero had anything to do with it, but just the idea of what he "supposedly" did). And when you throw in Williams recent post of his friend Carla and the classes he attended with her, everything just has a very odd linking type style.

I'm going to stay skeptical of all of this until a definate solution is reached, but it is strange how MM was banned (although it may have absolutely nothing to do with this), and the possibility that William was targeted by the "Spooks" for being an active voice in this Conspiracy community of ours. I mean look at what happend to that guy from Russia...he got radiation poisoning for Pete's sake! And it was done by...well lets just call them "The Powers that Be".

Maybe I should stop drinking soda late at night...

-Droops

EDIT: oh ya CT! It's you're, not your.
Sorry, I'm a grammar monger.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by DrOOpieS]

[edit on 22-5-2007 by DrOOpieS]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

but it does seem like the circumstances around MM's banning are a bit strange, if not conspiracy theory-esque.

This is something I have noticed also.

If you haven't already I would urge you to visity WOS's website and read his accounts of the Camp Hero/Montauk journey's he made

I have visited WOS's website and applaud him for his efforts. I dont doubt that some very interesting things have happened there.

All i am saying is that i dont believe there is a direct link between his research and his condition, except for the basic human instinct to find a reason for everything when sometimes there just isn't one.

Sorry WOS. I hope you are taking no offence to what i am saying.

Edit to fix tags twice

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hopefully some type of info will be disclosed about MM to free up this "theory" from becoming a carrying-force of this thread. I'm not supporting any type of rule breaking here (I love ATS and would not want to burn any bridges), hopefully WOS can give us a little insite into this current situation without breaking any of those rules or regulations.

-Droops

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's really not a conspiracy regarding MM. He was banned years ago, so I suppose it won't be to bad if I say what got him banned. I don't remember exactly what the final straw was, but he was de-moddd over something he said about the founder of this site. He then began spamming the forums with angry messages, and he was banned. As I stated it had nothing to do with the strange phonecall thread. That is really off topic for this thread, but it is getting tiresome to keep being asked about this.

As for whether or not the spooks gave me cancer, even I can't be sure about that. But that is why I posted this thread in skunk works, because it is an out there theory. Even if I suspecrt it is true.

As for whether or not I even have cancer, I can't really defend against that, except to say that anyone who would lie about such a thing would have to be seriously sick in the head. Also, the Overlord came to visit me in the hospital after my second surgery, Springer called me every day I was there, about 24 dayas. Also, I received dozens of flowers and cards from members here while I was in Sloan-Kettering. So I am sure plenty of people can at least back me up on that. In many ways that surgery was the worst event in my life, and yet because odf the outpouring of concern I got from the members here, including the WillyPalooza podcast, it was also one of the greatest experiences I havbe ever had.

I don't mind having my sanity questioned by yiou fine people. So there is no offense taken on my part. Ihabe grown thick skin over the years on this board.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
As for whether or not I even have cancer, I can't really defend against that, except to say that anyone who would lie about such a thing would have to be seriously sick in the head

I hope I didnt give the impression that I thought you were lying about your condition. That was not my intention. I dont doubt that you have cancer and I am very sorry that you do. I also agree that anyone lying about having cancer is mentally ill.

As I stated it had nothing to do with the strange phonecall thread. That is really off topic for this thread

Well its not really. Because the common denominator between the two threads is your research into Camp Hero.

As for MM's banning. I took your word for it when you replied to me in the Really Strange Phone Call thread that his deceptions in that thread had nothing to do with his banning. I can accept that.

The only reason i brought it up in this thread is because DrOOpieS was relying on info given by MM. and i thought he should have all the facts before he decides to believe MM's story or not.

Hope that makes sense.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ah yes, I see. Sorry if it seemed as though I was jumping on you. I am undergoping chemo, and it makes me a bit loopy!

Thamk you for your concern about my health. It means alot!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Upon reading the entirety of this thread I'm rather intrigued. This whole Camp Hero thing has really grabbed my attention. Sorry to hear about your predicament WOS, best of luck with it and all that...

You said you were thinking of going back to Montauk this summer, have you definitely decided either way yet? I for one would be interested in whatever oddities you may uncover...

But as others have said, be careful!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
WOS, the only thing I can contribute to this thread is this little piece of advice....

visit the cancer cure threads...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Bump.

He just passed away:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

R.I.P.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
God bless WOS.
His Camp Hero investigation is one of the reasons I discovered ATS.
Rest in Peace....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

John,

Evidently you will not read this as your essence has passed on beyond this 3d level.

I sense you are at peace, you held on to your humaness to the end and never compromised your principles.

Yes, "they" gave you cancer and ended your life way before it's time because you were smart, inquisitive and did the right thing, namely giving out information on what you had found.

Montalk, mind control and the many that laugh that such a conspiracy doesn't exist. It does and you tried to expose some of their dirty little secrets.

In a sense, after reading your past posts, you are one of the many NWO Martyrs.

May you rest in peace and may your message carry on so you have not died in vain.

May others have the courage to carry on the torch you have now passed.

There is a dark side and it is closing in on humanity.

Personally, I believe TPTB are not human. David Icke isn't too far off the mark.

No, I honestly don't think it was just random chance you got this terminal cancer, your physical container was exterminated. But, and the joke is on them, they will never be able to extinquish your soul, you, your in ness has moved on.

May you rest in peace and transform to a higher level.

Thank you (a little late) for your posts that I am now reading.

To me, it is evident that you were a real threat and removed.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
if you have cancer, i recommend going off red meat and dairy completely and sugar completely. it might; i think it will; save your life.

i have had cancer too at a young age and am on this diet. i did not have the surgery recommended as i did not trust my doctors anymore; but i have been clear for some time now. i go to a chinese doctor and believe that diet and herbs can cure cancer (and avoiding re-exposure to initiating factors).

substitute with lots of vegetables, fruit, wholegrains, nuts, seeds, green tea, herbal teas, and you can eat organic fish and eggs. can eat white meat but be careful of any non organic hormone filled meat.

just some advice. i recommend the book the china study.

i dont believe in spontaneous remission as a general thing; i believe it can be cured. and i've had the full gamut just about of standard treatment.

many dont believe me but im just trying to help any who want to listen and try it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Add me to the list, just found out today. Same situations. Search my posts for info. Maybe it will help save the next monkey.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Add me to the list, just found out today. Same situations. Search my posts for info. Maybe it will help save the next monkey.

Strangedays, you were just diagnosed today? If that is the case I am sorry

But thank you for bumping this thread...somehow, believe it or not, I had not seen it in my time here...I joined ATS right as WOS passed away, and never got to read this post. Amazing stuff.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by strangedays

Strangedays, you were just diagnosed today? If that is the case I am sorry

But thank you for bumping this thread...somehow, believe it or not, I had not seen it in my time here...I joined ATS right as WOS passed away, and never got to read this post. Amazing stuff.

Na I have the big checkup tomorrow to see if it spread to my nuts.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

Originally posted by they see ALL

but maybe he can research the causes of this cancer (he should be well aware of them by now) and then see if it relates back into his life somewhere...

And this is probably what you'd do, if you had mere months to live in. Problem is, if they injected the cancer into him, (and I didn't ever hear about this... So this is really original, ergo, no suspicions about it being 'them') people woulden't really think, obviously, it was 'them', besides... If they had killed him, and some guy had looked up on him somewhat 2 weeks later on his work on Camp Hero, then people would look at it and go: "what the # is this?".

So, bottomline is, stop replying with worthless crap that nobody needs... Only person you trust in the world is your mom? Is your paranoia *that* big? Then you should go see a doctor.

It makes me sad to see conscious people talking down to this guy and playing the "stick to the script" game, by telling the OP he is paranoid and he needs to see a dr for that. While the dude was dying. So so classy. You will be getting yours im sure.

Shame on you you inorganic piece of trash.

edit on 11-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
First off, best of luck with the health issues WOS, I highly recommend you look into alternative and natural treatments.

Have no doubt that it’s possible for ‘them’ to give you cancer, or a stroke, or any number of ailments. I have a lifetime of experience to speak from. I was born almost exactly on the fall equinox of ‘64, a very important time to the occult, and I believe that this is why I have been targeted since childhood. Around age 7-8 I had the Bob Marley trick pulled on me. www.bobmarleymagazine.com... I was given a pair of boots that had a needle in the toe. Soon after I tried on the boots and was stuck in the big toe my personality changed dramatically. I could no longer concentrate well, my grades went down., and I developed decidedly anti-social behaviors. Around the same time my normally fun loving father developed a horrible temper, and began berating and screaming at my older brother and I over the smallest things. Their next step was to send an older cousin to expose my older brother to homosexual behavior, who in turn exposed me. What’s the point of all this you ask? To turn me from God, and make me a servant of their master. It didn’t work. It would take far too long to recount even a fraction of the things done to me throughout my life, but I do believe that they gave my father cancer (he died when I was 18), and recently gave my mother a minor stroke. They really get mad when people refuse to bow down before them.

I’m posting this to let you know that you’re not nuts to believe such things; they can and do happen every day. Keep fighting the good fight of freedom, and remember that if you are right with God, victory is already accomplished and nothing of this world is of any threat to you.

This is so bizarre. Sorry to keep reposting here but if you look at my intro post in member introductions, I talk EXACTLY about this. I have never seen this post before today and I made that intro well over a year ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I suppose it could be possible. I never noticed that type of surveilance around my home. But I do think they were listening in on my phone calls and perhaps even my internet activity. Although I was on AOL in those days... I think. At any rate, as to what may be going on right now, they csn watch me all they want. I don't have anything to hide, and if I do want to speak about something that I don't want them to hear I take as many pecautions as I can.

Also, it is a huge coincidence that MM and I were investigating alot of stuff together, and then suddenly I am getting strange phone calls and he had SUV's parking on his street.

Anyhow, it's just conjecture at this point.

[edit on 4-25-2007 by William One Sac]

I have a group of people that regularly follow me. When I know or become familiar with one of them, they pull that person and put another in. They try to orchestrate crimes. Ive had 2 pull knives on me-they both turned out to be ultra pussies

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

William One Sac
Ah yes, I see. Sorry if it seemed as though I was jumping on you. I am undergoping chemo, and it makes me a bit loopy!

Thamk you for your concern about my health. It means alot!

Jesus Christ .. I just read this again cos I was reading another thread that linked me to this one and I can't believe the majority of nasty comments. BASTARDS!

& WTF is this is skunkworks??????

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join