It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
WOS it could be the alien space craft trapped beneath the base that is emitting / leaking radiation which could cause serious health risks. This craft was accidentally snared during the Philadelphia Experiment and is trapped in the magnetite there. This is according to Preston Nicholls who worked there alongside reptillians, greys and Syrians.

Has anyone ever taken geiger counter readings out at the sage radar site ?

Best wishes William.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Which of the following does not belong in the phrase...

Originally posted by pippadee
...alongside reptillians, greys and Syrians.

This concludes this portion of the Standard Aptitude Test. Please put down your pencil and wait for further instruction.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Preston Nichols worked on telepathic applications (computer coding of brain emanations) within the Montauk project.

I never heard of anything associating him with reptilians and such.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Has anyone ever taken geiger counter readings out at the sage radar site ?

No, I never brought any kind of expensive equiptment out there with me, other than my digital camera. Kent Steadmen of www.cyberspaceorbit.com... suggested to me that it would be interesting to film certain areas in infra-red and other wave-lengths. But that is just beyond my means.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
Preston Nichols worked on telepathic applications (computer coding of brain emanations) within the Montauk project.

I never heard of anything associating him with reptilians and such.

As I have said before ,watch the interview with Preston Nicholls and Duncan Cameron on Google Video. It's titled The Montauk Project and it lasts 1 hour 34 minutes. Towards the end of the interview Nicholls talks of this reptillian getting drunk on Draino and little grey ebes getting drunk on Lysol. Nicholls also mentions beings from Sirius being present.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Which of the following does not belong in the phrase...

...alongside reptillians, greys and Syrians.

This concludes this portion of the Standard Aptitude Test. Please put down your pencil and wait for further instruction.

Please refrain from clever dick comments. Anyone can make a spelling mistake. Who are you anyway?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
After some consideration, I've decided to take Al Bielek seriously. So I'll watch that video, thanks for the tip.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I know I'm new here, and don't know you all very well or at all. But my regards to WOS. If _they_ did give it to you, then they should pay. One day they will.

I hope you all the best and a fast recovery.

Frontkjemper

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Please refrain from clever dick comments.

Pardon?

Anyone can make a spelling mistake.

I made no comment towards spelling, nor had I intended to.

Who are you anyway?

*points to the username*

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I know I'm new here, and don't know you all very well or at all. But my regards to WOS. If _they_ did give it to you, then they should pay. One day they will.

I hope you all the best and a fast recovery.

Frontkjemper

if they did do something like this, they will not be paying in this life. also i assume they have alot more knowledge than any of us here, of what happens after death.

it is sad to hear about your cancer what ever the cause, but if you are telling the truth, about your circumstances, and all that. saying ou are going to do what you are going to do here, will just make things worse. if you do something like trying to break in, what number of things could they do to you.

have you ever tried contacting preston nichols. if you write to the person on the skybooks site, he knows preston, and if you ask nicely he may put you in touch with him, and you may find out more, and he may be able to give you details on how such a thing may be done with electronics or something.

goto skybooks and write an email to the site manager, and they can put you in touch with preston. i assume you would like to hear some stuff first hand, and he has investigated camp hero, to the max, so you may get some new info.

if you do this, can you let us know, what happens, and see if he would come on here, and answer questions, or do a thread or something.

but i would advise you to think again about breaking into the base. in the books, preston states that on the beach there may be entrances to the underground system, but i do not know if they are there anymore.

one thing i would ask of you if you go, is can you make a movie, of what happens, and film the site, as many of us will never get to see it, as we live in other countries etc... a video on youtube, would bring alot of attention to the place, and more than just pictures.

even though i live outside the usa, i would have liked to have gone one day to camp hero, but i think i will leave that of my list now, so i like many others would love to see a video of the site, if you are going back.

and once again i am sorry for your situation, and thx for your website giving us details.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Plum Island Lab 257
840-acre island unidentified on most maps. On the few on which it can be found, Plum Island is marked red or yellow, and stamped U.S. government—restricted or dangerous
Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory
by Michael C. Carroll from HarperCollins Publishers
Lab 257 takes you deep inside this secret world and presents startling revelations including virus outbreaks, biological meltdowns, infected workers who were denied assistance in diagnosis by Plum Island brass, the periodic flushing of contaminated raw sewage into area waters, and the insidious connections between Plum Island, Lyme disease, and the deadly 1999 West Nile virus outbreak.
Lab 257 shows the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which ran Plum Island for the last half century;
Plum Island's new owner, the Department of Homeland Security, in this age of bioterrorism. And for those interested in questions of national security and safety, it is a call to action for those concerned with protecting present and future generations from preventable biological catastrophes.
I was born in New York.....there are only secrets and conspiracies if you simply are affraid to ask.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by shanefilomena]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Can you "prove" they gave you cancer?

How did they give you cancer?

WHY give you cancer... humor? .. Watch you die slowly and give you time to post your findings? .. If they wanted to "deal" with you, they would have killed you while you wandered through the deserted base..

Sorry about you luck mate, I just don't see "they" giving you cancer..

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Greetings William One Sac.
Even though it's a little too late, I wonder at that strange phone call.
Are you familiar with the theory that certain frequencies can not only cure but also cause disease?
en.wikipedia.org...
Just a thought.
My apologies if this has been suggested before, i haven't the time to search all the threads.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

have you ever tried contacting preston nichols. if you write to the person on the skybooks site, he knows preston, and if you ask nicely he may put you in touch with him, and you may find out more, and he may be able to give you details on how such a thing may be done with electronics or something.

That is something I would like to do. It would be interesting to see his view points on the subject. At the very least, what purpose the base may serve today (other than being a park).

As for making a video, I can do that. Maybe I will take a nice holiday out there again this summer. I have a pretty decent video recorder, so it would be fun to make a movie about the base.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Greetings William One Sac.
Even though it's a little too late, I wonder at that strange phone call.
Are you familiar with the theory that certain frequencies can not only cure but also cause disease?
en.wikipedia.org...
Just a thought.
My apologies if this has been suggested before, i haven't the time to search all the threads.

Thanks for the link. That is a scary thought!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
guys there is a way to combat them and you can do it with everyday items (except for the quartz crystals) www.orgonise-africa.net... look at what these guys are doing there are many orgone generator making guides out there these guys are really doing great stuff for the planet

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
At age I was diagnosed with rectal cancer.

William, have you seen this documentary about cancer, it is quite old, I can't say it will be of use, but you maybe interested to watch it, the general message is that vitamin B17 could be a great help in the fight against cancer. I do know that in russia it is accepted as common knowledge that B17 is a huge help in fighting cancer. Eating foods with B17 is the general message.
Anyhow if you wish to watch the clip, here is the link

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash

I will ask my oncologist if they have one of those machines at Sloan.
In all seriousness though, it is a little depressing to read. I have been reading alot of information that has been offered by members here. I have read alot of interesting sugggestions about drugs, vitamins and machines. I have heard stories also of clinics in Mexico that supposedly can cure the illness through methods that are not offered here in the USA. However, my intention with this thread was not to bring attention to my cancer, although I can quite understand why it has with many people.

I have never heard of the Rife machine before, nor the idea that certain frequencies can cause cancer. It is scary indeed. It really makes me wonder what is out there. I have heard alot of people say that the cure for cancer does exist, however the pharmaceutical companies make too much money in treating the problem many times rather than fixing it just once.

This is a little off topic, but I was listening to the news here last night. They said that there was legislation in my county that would raise the tax on cigarettes. They said that smokers would have to pay 7 dollars for a pack of butts. Then they said that the health department was warning that this may cause many people to quit smoking. Maybe it was just a typo, but the truth is the government would lose big money if most people quit smoking cigarettes.

Ah, nevermind, I am just a little bitter about the whole thing. If somebody is responsible for my disease, I will never know it for sure. Not unless someone with evidence were to come forward. And even if I did know, what would it change really? At any rate it has been a relief to share my theory with everyone here. I have read alot of interesting things.

This was suggested earlier, I think I will rewrite the investigations and load the pictures here.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have been following this thread and to tell you the truth I can not wait until you go back to the place you refer and start doing some investigations and see what happen.

I imagine that if you have been monitored somebody will show to stop you from digging to much.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I will definitely go back to Montauk this summer. If for nothing else than a relaxing couple of days on the beach with plenty of swimming. But I do have a video recorder now, so it would be fun to make a video of the place and upload it for people to watch. Also, I am not putting down my camera while I am there. I am determined to get a picture of the helicopters that fly along the beach.

Edit to add: I will not be doing any breaking or entering though. God help me if I get too drunk and do!

[edit on 4-4-2007 by William One Sac]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join