It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
At age 36 I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. If you watch the commercials, you are not even supposed to start getting colonoscopies until you hit 50. I believe my cancer was "given" to me as a direct result of my investigations into Camp Hero. And I am totally pissed about it. The only thing I can think of, is that I found a couple of unusual anomolies about the base. If you don't know about Camp Hero, do a google search and click on your first hit. That is my site.

Anyhow, while I was there I made a few observations. Every hill contained a bunker. Every single one. There was a large hill under the radar tower (SAGE). There was also a plain looking house in front of it, in which I discovered a tunnel leading out of directly under the radar tower. I also found that there were brand new electrical towers in the base.

I didn't draw any conclusions, I didn't speculate that there might be activity going on there. I merely went to montauk, and made observations. As a result, I am convinced the spooks gave me cancer. I am very fortunate to be alive today, as you well know if you know me. If you don't, let me just say that when I found I had cancer, in August of 2003, I was BLESSED enough to have one of the top colo-rectal cancer surgeons on the planet agree to take my case.

There is something going on at Camp Hero, of that I am certain. In my searches I may have hit something too close to the truth. I am so angry, I want to go back to Montauk and use a welding torch to get into that tunnel. What the hell else do I have to lose? I still have inopererable cancer.

If anyone is interested, I will post links to some of the stuff that was going on in those days when I was sneaking onto the base while it was still closed. Do a search for "A really strange phone call", if you want.

There is nothing I can do now about what has happened to me. I am grateful though that I found this website to tell my story. I will post relevant pictures later. I also noticed that they are still using a weird antenna array out there. (at Motauk). I will post pictures and ask anyone if they have any ideas what these antenna might be for. One comment I will make, they are definitely trying to hide the antenna array.

Thanks for listening.

WOS

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here is one of the antenna's that so far no one can explain what it is. However it looks like it isn't hooked up!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Make hard copies of whatever information you have and disseminate them as widely as you can. Fight the bastards.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here is a picture of the house in front iof the SAGE radar. The second picture shows the tunnel leading out of the house, directly towards the hill under the radar...

I intend to fight the bastards, but I don't think I can do it by myself. I am very weak from it all. (Physically)

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've been thinking about your strange phone call thread for a long time now, WOS, the thread just seemed to disappear. This is a serious theory to consider, and it concerns me greatly. I've read your investigation, and I live on Long Island myself... Tell me if there's anything I can do.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I really would like to cut my way into that tunnel. I have seen black helicopters out there, so I am conviced there is something going on. I don't think it is anything harmless either, from all of the testimonials claiming to have been subjugated to mid control experiments, and to just having been generally abused out there. I interviewed Michelle Guerin a while back, she can back up some of the conspiracies surrouding the place.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sadly, if you're being monitored, "they" know all about what you're writing. =/

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I live in NY and visit montauk twice a year.... something strange is still going on there, i have little but an intuition about it. I am very sorry to hear about your situation, but i can use some excitement in my life. And let me know when you plan on going on this excavation. Maybe i can help you out. If i can get the balls to do it. But U2U me anyway, i would love to hear your story. Good luck, and maybe we will meet in the future

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Sadly, if you're being monitored, "they" know all about what you're writing. =/

But really, what do I have to lose, even if they are? It's only a matter of time for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
how do you think "they" were able to give you cancer???

why didn't "they" just kill you if you were on to something???

sorry, i am just being skeptic tonight

i am really sorry for you william one sac...

you have gotten me interested in this base though...

here is something for ATSers that may not be able to successfully search on ATS:

"A really strange phone call" (this is the thread that WOS was referencing to in the first post of this thread)...

[edit on 12-3-2007 by they see ALL]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I was quite shocked to read this thread as only hours ago I was reading up on Camp Hero. Strange.

Anyways I am behind you WOS.

Im in the process of viewing some old threads, in particular the strange phone call thread.

This stuff predates my joining.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
how do you think "they" were able to give you cancer???

why didn't "they" just kill you if you were on to something???

I don't know how they did it. As for why, maybe it was meant as a warning for others following in my footsteps. I don't believe I really uncovered anything, but perhaps I was on the track. Trust me, most people in my position wouldn't be posting on a message board. I have the gift of being able to put my disease on the back burner, and concentrating on the now. Then again, maybe it all means nothing!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i have just read your fifth investigation

thanks for sharing...

i will have to explore your site further in the future...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sad to hear that WOS. If i was a religious man I'd pray for you, but since I'm not just take my best wishes instead

I'll read into your phone call thread and have a look at your website, as i have never heard of this particular facility.

My theory of why they may have given you cancer is simple... if you were for some reason to come out and blame them for it, how can a disease be traced back to an organization? Whereas, if you were simply to have been murdered, there had to be a killer to look for. You can't arrest cancer.

Once again, all the best from myself and my family.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
if you were for some reason to come out and blame them for it, how can a disease be traced back to an organization?

very true...

but maybe he can research the causes of this cancer (he should be well aware of them by now) and then see if it relates back into his life somewhere...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I’m not familiar with this place your talking about. However, everything looks old. Anyone there? If not just go into that house and go into the tunnel from there.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You should not assume you are going to die, that cancer is treatable.

I hope that you recover, best of luck.

About the bass, i dunno about it but if weird things are happening there it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Best of luck in exposing them.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
From the vauge recesses of my memory, I belive it is theoretically possible to infect someone with a virus that can cause cancer.

The HPV virus causes cervical cancer...hence the whole controversey over the new "vaccine".

People don't/won't assume cancer can be used as a method of execution--just like the areosols that the spooks use to cause cardiac arrest. Heart attacks w/out any chemicical traces are chalked up to "flukes". . .

I'm sorry to hear your story--this ought to be a warning to all those seeking answers.

If we're ever going to learn anything about the truth, we're going to have to out think and out manuver the compartmentalized evils in our corrupt system.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Have you ever been bitten by a tick while at Montauk? I have read about Lab 257 and they do research on spreading viruses and the like using ticks. You might have been infected with some virus that can cause cancer cells to develop.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Do you have your own camp hero page? I think it would be important and fascinating to have everything you have done along with the history of the camp posted somewhere here on ATS. Archiving everything in a place like this for the world to see is vital to spreading the word on Camp Hero. I know most people still know nothing about that place.

EDIT: I do believe that I found your website through google.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by zerotime]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join