It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
just try why do you think i've been spamming about it all over the place it has done wonders i put it under cellphone towers , schools a courthouse and a a doctor who works as an emergency doctor(english?) anyway the results have been phenomenal

again sorry for the spamming but this is just too important to just let by

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, It's a shame I live in france, or I would have gone to look at this base. Anyway, there must be something going on at hero camp, or it would have being demolished to wipe out any proof, well that's what I think anyway, no point keeping an abandonned base up for no reason especially as it attracts curious people.

WOS to me it seems like you have forgotten quite a bit of stuff that happened in 2003 when you went to look around the base. I mean if it was me I would have remembered every little bit, and I would keep it in my mind all the time... Maybe you have been brainwashed, Why don't you want to try hypnosis ?

All this is really facinating, I am going to read all your website now, I haven't really had the time, actually I should be working at the moment ...
I am going to do alot of research about all this coz I like the "story" alot. Going on what I will find reading, might even go on holiday there !

Anyway hope you will be fine, you can survive cancer (my ex girlfriend survived advanced bone cancer) so keep up the faith !

[edit on 20-4-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How are you going to fight back? Do you have a specific plan in mind?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO

WOS to me it seems like you have forgotten quite a bit of stuff that happened in 2003 when you went to look around the base. I mean if it was me I would have remembered every little bit, and I would keep it in my mind all the time... Maybe you have been brainwashed, Why don't you want to try hypnosis ?

I guess the thought is really a little scary to me actually. What if I did remember some outlandish stuff? Is it real? Or is it my imagination playing tricks oin me because of all the rsearch I have and have been doing? I just don't know. I guess the most honest answer to you would be that I am too scared to try hypnosis. For one thing, saying me memory is missing from 2003 is very vague. I would think that any serious hypnotist would want more specific dates to help them find my memory. Also, I don't think I am the type that would be hypnotised very easily, and I definitely wouldn't want to use drugs or anything to get results. 2003 was quite a year though..

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by billorly
How are you going to fight back? Do you have a specific plan in mind?

I think the only thing I can do is get my story out and get as many poeple as I can interested in what I have to say. I am 100% certain that I could never prove my case in court,.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Interesting Avatar WOS! Wow.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
William
Can you remember how many if any instances of missing time you have experienced while AT the Montauk base? How about off of the base?
How old are you? How old do you remember being? Do you think you may have
gotten into a space/time field?
just curious.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
William
Can you remember how many if any instances of missing time you have experienced while AT the Montauk base? How about off of the base?

I do not recall any instances of missing time. Although one night when I was sleeping in an hotel room out there I had a vivid dream there was an alien in the room watching me. I woke up immediately (I think) and was pretty scared. Honestly though, I don't think I was abducted. I think I gave you the reasons I don't want to be hypnotically regressed though in another thread somewhere!

Originally posted by WhiteWash
William
How old are you? How old do you remember being? Do you think you may have
gotten into a space/time field?
just curious.

I am 40 and that is how old I think I am.
There was an instance when I was around 20 where my friends and I were driving in a car, and we all simultaneously felt something weird. Some things are best left in the past however.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hey William. The other night I was reading a post you wrote in 2002 I believe. And you were talking about a strange message you recieved and how they called Midnight Mutilater. Actually, you were talking to him I think, and then they called his second phone line.

Anyway, MM went on to report about a white bronco parking by his house at midnight, and things of that sort. Is it possible maybe those people who were f'n with your phone could possibly know something about this current situation?

You've got my support!

-Droops

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I suppose it could be possible. I never noticed that type of surveilance around my home. But I do think they were listening in on my phone calls and perhaps even my internet activity. Although I was on AOL in those days... I think. At any rate, as to what may be going on right now, they csn watch me all they want. I don't have anything to hide, and if I do want to speak about something that I don't want them to hear I take as many pecautions as I can.

Also, it is a huge coincidence that MM and I were investigating alot of stuff together, and then suddenly I am getting strange phone calls and he had SUV's parking on his street.

Anyhow, it's just conjecture at this point.

[edit on 4-25-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Great Scott, William!

Your account of Camp Hero is an amazing account of your quest. Seeing how this all occurred in 2003, my instant gut feeling (which I have learned to trust more than anything else) is that you were getting dangerously close to something, that "someone/some people" didn't want to be disclosed.

As I previously posted, your thread about the "strange phone calls". I was wondering, were you and MM discussing Camp Hero openly and discussing possible activities going on there? I'm really starting to think that those weird phone calls and the "surveillance" going on at MM's house are a little more than just a "coincidence".

I'm onboard 100% to finding out who is at the bottom of this and why there are so many "coincidences". I personally do not believe in those, I believe that if it happens, someone wanted it to. Period.

-Droops

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am sure you hear this all the time. But I will assist you in any way I can. I will pray for you.

That said. I respect what you have done and I see you as a vision of myself in the not so distant future. I'm sure that sounds odd, but it's not meant to be. I have also been disgnosed with colo-rectal issues (and although they have been diagnosed as just staff infections and various strains of diverticulitis). It is impossible to get answers as to where these problems come from. It's a tough part of the body to have issues with to say the least. I have been assured it is a problem which will haunt me my entire life. However, it is nothing in comparison with your diagnosis. God bless.

That said. I am strong as a horse, hit the gym weekly, and have a no fear attitude at this stage in my life. God is great and Life is good. I also agree with your belief that "they" gave you cancer. It may sound like a stretch to most, but malice in secret branches of the government have long been confirmed to have that ability. Not to mention authority. Who better to control and administer cancer than those who created it? If you don't believe check links at the end of the post (I'm sure that will ruffle some feathers). Oh well, that's the idea. Anyway,I have had enough "experiences" with MIB/NWO types and other authority figures to know what you are saying is most likely complete truth.

I have an"extreme" interest and appetite for bases and underground/covert projects. Not to "uncover" them. but particularly for my own knowledge and I am sort of an information buff. I believe he who dies with the most info wins. It is enough to keep somebody awake at night. However I have indeed a very special interest in "HERO". This area is steeped in history. Please keep me updated. You are an asset to ATS and I appreciated you!

Again remember: "Ask and you shall recieve"

Let me know if there is anyway I can help or anything I can do. I will assist you in any way I can.

-Blessings

Below are links to man-made/created diseases:

sss.sagepub.com...

links.jstor.org...(200110)31%3A5%3C771%3ABAMCAR%3E2.0.CO%3B2-Z

www.israelect.com...

[edit on 27-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS

As I previously posted, your thread about the "strange phone calls". I was wondering, were you and MM discussing Camp Hero openly and discussing possible activities going on there? I'm really starting to think that those weird phone calls and the "surveillance" going on at MM's house are a little more than just a "coincidence".

-Droops

Thanks for your post. Indeed, MM and I were very actively discussing the base, what we wanted to look for, etc... Anything like that. But I suppose the reason was that maybe we weren't paranoid ennough. In hindsight, I realize that if there really is something going on there we should have been much more cautious. But at the time we treated it like an adventure, which it was. But it was also a little naive on my part. It's almost like I had already made my mind up that the stories were just too fantastic, and that there couldn't be anything nefarious occurring there. But my mind has changed since then.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter

I have an"extreme" interest and appetite for bases and underground/covert projects. Not to "uncover" them. but particularly for my own knowledge and I am sort of an information buff. I believe he who dies with the most info wins. It is enough to keep somebody awake at night. However I have indeed a very special interest in "HERO". This area is steeped in history. Please keep me updated. You are an asset to ATS and I appreciated you!
]

I thank you for your kind words. But also I would like to caution you. Because if you do stumble on to something that they want to keep secret, they may exact a heavy penalty. I don't want to sound melodramatic, but they could even lock you up in jail if you uncovered something that is considered a national security secret.

Just be safe, thats the importaant thing.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
William...

Have you heard of a fellow named Andy Pero Jr.? Supposedly he was involved in some sort of Govt. "Superman" project which was associated to Montauk. I came across some interesting info about how people like him would be sent on "missions" to make sure certain information isn't revealed, or that the person who was behind it, recieved a nasty "thank-you" note, if you catch my drift.

There was also accounts of how the location of that base and how it is a superb place for time travel (hence the huge antenna and possible underground base). I hope that some of this will help in what I can assume is more than just a personal quest of yours, but also one of many of the members of ATS who will attempt to find the truth with you. I hope this is helpfull in some way.

The truth is out there...or so they say.

-Droops

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have indeed heard of Andy Pero. I have an interview he did in the 1990's on my site about Project Superman.

www.subversiveelement.com...

What he has to say is very interesting, however he made one statement that casts a pall on everything else he has to say, as far as I am concerned. He made a comment about how he was trained to jump off of buildings and out of airplanes without a parachute. That just seems too far out there and too fantastic for me to consider. Maybe there are no limits as to how far you can train your mind, but I would think there are limits to how much pressure your bones can stand, especially when travelling at 180 + miles per hour. (Thats a guestimate) I read this years ago, and I included it on my site as a reference for anyone who is researching Montauk.

However, on the other hand he mentions some things about Silva Mind Control, which I find very interesting. Because as a child, I would say between the ages of 8 to 15, I was an active user of the Silva method. My next door neighbor, her name was Carla, had joined Silva and got alot of their tapes. She would lend them to me and I would go to meetings with her. It was a long time ago, but I can testify that some of the claims made by the Silva people were true. I never bent a spoon with my mind, but there were other things that were intriguing. This includes remote viewing, which I have experienced sporadically over the years.

Carla was a great friend to me, and I don't suspect in any way, shape or form that there was anything nefarious in our relationship. But you have made me very curious now, as there seem to be a couple of coincidences here. I realize that Andy may not have been lying about the jumping off of buildings. It may be that this is a false memory that was produced as a result of the hypnosis. Which I suppose could be argued about many of the claims he made in the above interview. But there is no denying that it seems a strange connection between the Silva Mind Control excersises and Montauk.

I remember going to a Silva meeting one night with Carla. Thinking back now, the people there did seem to be a little strange. The thing that stands out in my mind is that the guy running the session said he could show us how to remember incredible amounts of information. There were about 35 people in the room, and he asked each of us to tell him the name of an object. We went around the room, everybody told him something random, and afterwards he proceeded to write down on the chalkboard everything everyone had said, and pointed out who said it.

I realize that there are tricks for such things, but it was interesting at the time. Anyhow, sorry for drifting off topic there, but I thought I would share the memory as it seems that it might be relevant. At any rate, I am not claiming to be a "Montauk Boy" or anything like that. If I ever do come get me and put me in a straight jacket.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just thought I would add, Andy Pero; AKA Michael A Pero is currently in prison for a bunch of felonies.

www6.state.nj.us...

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Edit: The page timed out. You can see for yourself though if you go to this page, accept the terms and then do a search for Michael Pero.

www6.state.nj.us...

[edit on 5-20-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Very very odd...quite a few felony counts against him. Strange to say the least I guess.

You think he's gone over the edge and wants to be in there? Or did he unknowingly get swindled into being jailed???

Makes you wonder......

Great find William, strange, yet a very good find.

-Droops

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sounds strangly like the movie "conspiracy theory". In the movie it unveils the truth of mind control and other stuff.

Good luck with that Cancer and BTW, stay away from that place or more crap may come your way!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
Very very odd...quite a few felony counts against him. Strange to say the least I guess.

You think he's gone over the edge and wants to be in there?

I can't really give an opinion. I did a google search for him and read that he had robbed his family in New Jersey and had been picked up in Arkansas. If it was the spooks that did this you would think that they would have used something more random, or someone other than family. Yet, to go out on the branch, if they really were brainwashing this guy since childhood then maybe we can speculate the family was in on this thing. Maybe to try and discredit him more.

I mean, you can't really discredit yourself more than to say you can jump out of an airplane without a parachute and live to tell about it. But just for the sake of wild speculation, maybe they wanted this guy inside for some more conditioning. I mean he was going around giving lectures on this stuff.

WOS

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join