It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" gave me cancer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by carslake

Originally posted by ______
I reapeat. You will NOT go near the tunnels. You will NOT talk about them any longer. You will forget about ever seeing them. This is your only warning.

Oookay.... I can't see you lasting long.

I think carslake is on par for the predictions catagory of ATS! Well done.

Originally posted by carslake
Doesn't that constitute two warnings, or is it just one big warning.

Hey now, no fair using logic.

On topic though, interested in hearing what news William has as far as possible causes or thoughts about the perspectives offered.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

On topic though, interested in hearing what news William has as far as possible causes or thoughts about the perspectives offered.

I have been following this thread closely, and am very interested in what everyone has to say. I will add this though. I spent over a month in the hospital this year due to some kidney infections, which are related to my condition. I was in the hospital and had alot of time to think about things. And I was thinking about my cancer. I sort of said to myself, "What if these bastards gave it to me for some reason?" The best reason I could suggest is that it had something to do with Camp Hero. The people who came up with the Montauk conspiracies have been seriously discredited, and that makes me wonder.

Believe me, I know how crazy and paranoid it sounds to say "Hey, I think the cabal gave me cancer." I really do. If you have known me for a while you will know that I am a reasonable person, although I do really like subjects that are 'out there' and I try and keep an open mind to everything. I guess what happened was I was feeling angry that I have gotten sick. Plus I was very stressed out as they were putting nephrostomy tubes in me, and that is not something I want with all of the other medical conditions that have been placed upon me.

More background: I went into the hospital on December 26th of 2006. I spent New years in the hospital. I was really upset about that, as I really wanted to celebrate this New Years, as I was in the hospital the previous New Years for surgery. So I guess at some point, I was lying there, feeling angry, feeling scared that I might need the tubes permanently (they are out now), feeling a bit sorry for myself. And all of a sudden I said "Hey, maybe they gave me cancer, and have made me suffer all of this on purpose." It was sort of liberating, and it made me feel better. Now I could concentrate again, I had something I could focus on.

I still kept my theory to myself, and it is just a theory, and thats why I posted it in Skunk Works. I have read alot of the posts in the anonomous board, and some of the flames have been quite cruel. But I am ignoring that because I know where it is coming from.

I expected alot of skepticism, so I am not really too shocked by it. Alot of it I have already thought of. But as I said earlier, I really do have an open mind, I am well aware of some of the despicable things the spooks have done, and in all honesty I can say I would not put it above them to do something like this to me. Not for just some random reason, not just because "Everyone's out to get me!" but perhaps because I was digging where they didn't want me to.

So I shared my theory with you guys, although I was quite a bit angry when I did, which I regret. Anyhow, whether I sound like a nut or not, it has made me feelmuch better to share my thoughts with the community. I have been off of chemotherapy since the beginning of December, and I feel better than I have in over a year. Seriously. But I am starting it up again at the end of this month, and I know it has a tendency to make me feel apathetic. In which case I could never have posted what I did.

Somebody mentioned earlier that they think they would be scared to walk around the base at night. Let me assure you, it can feel scary when you are there by yourself during the day. The place is creepy.

I don't know if you read the GATR thread, but I find it very intriguing that the only way to reach the government radio area is by tresspassing on private property. Thats another reason why I don't just dismiss my crazy theory off hand. And while I haven't been able to get pictures for proof, I swear that I have seen black military helicopters out there with no obvious markings on them.

I know I am jumping around a bit here, but let me say. I was diagnosed with cancer in August of 2003. Sorry, I dont remember the exact date. I was so fortunate to get the surgeon I did to take my case. It was really a serious case of coincidences that happened that leaves little doubt in my mind that I was getting help from above. The cancer recurred and I had more surgery in December of 2005. I have been on chemo since, minus my vacation, and I am in good health. My doctor often comments that if someone just looked at me they would have no idea that I was sick.

Sorry for going off track, but people have been asking me about the illness so thought I would add it. Can I swear that spooks gave me cancer, for digging around the base, no. But I don't dismiss the idea either. I do think it is possible. So call me names if you want, I have faced worse.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

I was lying there, feeling angry, feeling scared that I might need the tubes permanently (they are out now), feeling a bit sorry for myself. And all of a sudden I said "Hey, maybe they gave me cancer, and have made me suffer all of this on purpose." It was sort of liberating, and it made me feel better. Now I could concentrate again, I had something I could focus on.

OH!

I hope it wasn`t offensive to you when I said that I didn`t think they did.
I was actually thinking, that because you were thinking along that line it would be causing you unnecessary stress.

Apologies William
All the strength to ya.

Hmmm second thoughts,maybe calling you names would work positively in your favour as well?,so just in case,because you have had many adventures at camp Hero...

ya mongrel!

[edit on 16-3-2007 by gps777]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
OH!

I hope it wasn`t offensive to you when I said that I didn`t think they did.

No, not in the least! I appreciate everybody's opinions. As I stated earlier, I really do understand why some people are skeptical of a theory like this.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
WOS: As I stated earlier, I would be willing to give daily reiki healing. Perhaps I could even attune you so you could heal yourself, which is always much more powerful than outside forces.

Get back to me ASAP, I'm willing to help for nothing.

bs

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think you know more of what you are talking about than you are giving yourself credit for. Some people think I am crazy, too. The ones that matter know I am a servant of the truth, and I am dedicated to finding out what it is in any given situation. It isn't always pretty, fun, and nice, but you can count on it.

Peace through truth and honesty.

Remember, what the world intends for evil, the Lord will turn to good. You are resilient William, a survivor.

from the Healing prayer of St. Francis

......for it is in being uncertain and not in control that we experience true faith, in knowing the limits of mind and body that we experience wholeness of spirit, and in passing through death that we find life that lasts forever.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Icarus Rising]

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You seem like a logical dude, so I never doubted you. Our government does this kind of thing all the time. I hate to say that it doesn't surprize me. I just hope I never get twisted with "Them."

Good luck with your recovery. Prayers sent.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I doubt that WOS can remember that far back, but I can't help wondering if there was any missing time when he ventured onto that Camp Hero area. WOS may have encountered someone, then had the memory erased, and that encounter may explain, somewhat, the origin of the cancer. I really do not like hypnosis at all, but I wonder if through regressive hypnosis WOS might be able to recall things he may have forgotten about his investigation into Camp Hero.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
im sorry for doubting you before but in my last post i changed my mind a little, and if people think your crazy dont worry about it because that makes you crazy and the government big and crazy ALWAYS beats big.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
First off, best of luck with the health issues WOS, I highly recommend you look into alternative and natural treatments.

Have no doubt that it’s possible for ‘them’ to give you cancer, or a stroke, or any number of ailments. I have a lifetime of experience to speak from. I was born almost exactly on the fall equinox of ‘64, a very important time to the occult, and I believe that this is why I have been targeted since childhood. Around age 7-8 I had the Bob Marley trick pulled on me. www.bobmarleymagazine.com... I was given a pair of boots that had a needle in the toe. Soon after I tried on the boots and was stuck in the big toe my personality changed dramatically. I could no longer concentrate well, my grades went down., and I developed decidedly anti-social behaviors. Around the same time my normally fun loving father developed a horrible temper, and began berating and screaming at my older brother and I over the smallest things. Their next step was to send an older cousin to expose my older brother to homosexual behavior, who in turn exposed me. What’s the point of all this you ask? To turn me from God, and make me a servant of their master. It didn’t work. It would take far too long to recount even a fraction of the things done to me throughout my life, but I do believe that they gave my father cancer (he died when I was 18), and recently gave my mother a minor stroke. They really get mad when people refuse to bow down before them.

I’m posting this to let you know that you’re not nuts to believe such things; they can and do happen every day. Keep fighting the good fight of freedom, and remember that if you are right with God, victory is already accomplished and nothing of this world is of any threat to you.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Artificial cancer is imposed electromagnetically by radiation weapons. They make some cells mutate rapidly by ionisation. It's used mainly by CIA, but probably also by other intelligence agencies.

Many people have been terminated in this horrible way. From nobodies up to congressmen.

Cancer epidemic by Richard Boylan.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
Artificial cancer is imposed electromagnetically by radiation weapons.

How are they able to direct and localize this weapon at a steady rate to someone's colon without them knowing?

They make some cells mutate rapidly by ionisation. It's used mainly by CIA, but probably also by other intelligence agencies.

Many people have been terminated in this horrible way. From nobodies up to congressmen.

The problem with this idea, is if it did in fact happen this way that it'd take many years and years and years and years and years *taking a breath* and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years on the chance that the person may develop cancer. See cancer, being a genetic mutation, may or may not occur according to exposure levels, frequencies, the body's ability to regenerate, etc. Even IF you caused cancer, how do you make it malignant instead of benign? How do you have it "sleep" then activate it? If you want to talk to a group about how to assassinate someone, it looks like the KGB's Polonium dealings seem to work fast enough to stop someone from writing a book about it. I don't know, I've never heard of the military coming up with a "let's get rid of people slowly" tactic before.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't feel the urge to get into details.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Artificial cancer is imposed electromagnetically by radiation weapons. They make some cells mutate rapidly by ionisation. It's used mainly by CIA, but probably also by other intelligence agencies.

After living 40 some odd years I think most anything desired can be accomplished.

William One Sac, I am saddened that you are suffering physical deterioration, from what I have read you are an asset to society and I am sorry that you were either given cancer or that you believe you were given cancer.

Either scenario is ugly.

I will pray to that mysterious force who holds my hand.

Blessings...................

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

After living 40 some odd years I think most anything desired can be accomplished.

William One Sac, I am saddened that you are suffering physical deterioration, from what I have read you are an asset to society and I am sorry that you were either given cancer or that you believe you were given cancer.

Either scenario is ugly.

I will pray to that mysterious force who holds my hand.

Blessings...................

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
WOS, In the 70's the USSR beamed high powered microwaves into the US Embassy. They gloss over it but there was an abnormal high rate of cancer among the staff.

The scenario you describe is very very plausable and a non overt way take out any people they deem a risk. Enough radiation of that type would be enuf to cause a metastatic shift in cells.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Originally posted by they see ALL
how do you think "they" were able to give you cancer???

why didn't "they" just kill you if you were on to something???

I don't know how they did it. As for why, maybe it was meant as a warning for others following in my footsteps.

Virus can be genetically engineered to infect specific targets with cancer - and other diseases. Of course, there are no guarantees the GE'd bug will not mutate and move on to infect others. Which might explain a few epidemics we now face...

FYI they see ALL, the plane crashes are getting a bit old, and very obvious. Fatal disease is harder to recognize as a weapon - and is on the market as the preferred modern method of assassination.

Sorry about your cancer WOS... What about stem cell therapy, or an interferon based cocktail? ...Granted, genetic engineering for disinfection is trickier than it is for infection, but maybe???

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
the healing powers of Copper, I have heard that wearing Copper and taking it in vitamin form can help take away disease, I know what your going thru my sis is have her weekly doses of kemo this week, I think I told you this before, she's is winning the battle I know it's tough, and just hope your doing fine this St. Patricks Day.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
An impulsive thought, could satellites possibly be used for what you are suggesting?

Similar to:

Radio frequency emissions are generally regarded as dangerous and workers in broadcasting, aviation and similar fields generally try to avoid prolonged exposure to transmitting antennas.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What an interesting read. I just saw this for the first time today. I remember reading some stuff about this place a few years back...scary stuff. You have my full attention now

I'm going to follow this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join