It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
OMG! I just saw a UFO here in Los Angeles! I was just at Greystone Manor in Beverly hills with my wife her friend and my son. I had been watching the sky and my wife and her friend were joking about it cause I had shown them the "worm" thing filmed this morning here on ATS. I sat down on the bench near the duckpond when I looked up through the trees I saw a silver disc shaped object stationary that appeared to be about several miles away. It appeared to either be shifting its shape or rotating. I screamed "Holy F#@! what the H is that! My wife and her friend confirmed the sighting and agreed it appeared to be a metallic disc shaped object. It then began to move very slowly to the west, very slowly, like when you watch the small hand on a clock move. barely noticable. it then began to move faster and seemed to gain altiude util it appeared white and about the size of a star. At that point another white object appeared behind it what I would guess was several miles. I then watched these two objects, the first moving slightly faster than the first for about 20 minutes util I lost site of them. I assure you this what not a balloon I saw. I also swear on my sons life that everthing I have just posted is the truth.

I took pictures with my camera phone but it was too far away.
Condintions and time was 4:45 pm clear blue skies, no clouds, sunny.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I suggest you post the cell pictures - even if the object cant be detected so people (like myself) can analyze it...

thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
cool, would love to see those pics!!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Cool.

Show us your pics!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sounds awesome!! Congradulations... Can't wait for the pics

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sounds like a very convincing story. I'm not so eager about the pictures because camera phones aren't very good and you'd probably just get a speck in a blue sky which could be anything.

Buuuut I totally believe this UFO story and I'm a big skeptic. That's actually quite scary.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here they are, basically useless but does give you an idea of the weather conditions.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That is all I have. I still cannot believe this happened. The really weird part is that today is my birthday, you can check, I am a pisces and we are entering the age of pisces. I am still in shock a little.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Happy birthday.

Thanks for sharing. Im not sure where to look in the photos. I can understand it would be hard to capture at that resolution.

How far are you from that other video today... do you know?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Grats man! Glad you cought it! I should have drove around the block or something and chased it hah!

Keep your eyes open... There out there... You just can see them all

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
coolness. i love camera phones, all sorts of cool things can be captured!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Don't know yet? Still have to talk to Jag. He gave me his # but I have to wait till my son goes to bed. I knew before I took the pic that the object was too far away. My camera phone sucks! Its like one of those "ojects in mirror are closer than they appear. If I took a picture of my kitchen from where I sit now it would look like my kitchen is 25 feet away when it is really only 10. Its a sanyo. I was hoping to be able to capture at least a speck but got nothing. I would compare it to seeing a helicopter or one of those small blimps you see flying over a car dealership from about a mile away. You can tell its reflecting light and that its not moving at all. then it starts moving so you know that its not attached to the ground. THen you start to get butterflies in your stomach cause your mind comes to terms with what you are seeing then you try to snap a picture of it and then you start making frantic phone calls to your friends with telescopes to start looking! I'm still in shock!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
California seems to be a hotspot lately for strange activity... keep your eyes up!!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics man... I ran all the Photoshop filters I could but its just too pixelated...

Good try in catching it though... The problem with camera phones is even the best ones out on the market have pretty low res images.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yeah man, Like I said, I figured it wouldn't work but at the very least I thought maybe I could catch something or document the sky, weather, clouds. I really didn't care at that point cause I knew I was seeing it. I was just really trying to wrap my head around it and pay attention to what it was doing. The second one behind it really just made me feel like I was in a dream. I wanted it to just instantly zoom up to where we were. And they it flew away into the wind toward the ocean. Which convinced me even more that it wasn't any time of balloon, even though the fact the it hovered motionless for at least 30 seconds told me that already my brain kept trying to talk me out of it
It was awesome!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
krom, I have a V3M RAZR from Verizon... it's camera is 1 megapixel and takes great photos at 1280x1024 res.

Coincidentally, 50,000 RAZRs were sold in the US over the Christmas holidays.

EDIT: I was mistaken about the above number... its actually 50 Million RAZR's sold... SOURCE

[edit on 11-3-2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Cool experience... so it hovered motionless for 30 seconds, when it began to move - can you estimate approximate speed? I mean did it start moving and accelerate rapidly - and was gone in a second or two or were you able to observe it for a period once it began accelerating?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just wanted to provide links to a discussion on ATS about the quality of a RAZR V3M camera... follow this link to the beginning of the discussion, which carries on for a while.

Link-O

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
krom, I have a V3M RAZR from Verizon... it's camera is 1 megapixel and takes great photos at 1280x1024 res.

Coincidentally, 50,000 RAZRs were sold in the US over the Christmas holidays.

Dude,
1 megapixle cameras - i hate to say it... inhale. 1280x1024 res is nothing compared to a 6 mp cam. Cam phones also have no optical zoom - just digital which inhales also because it further pixelates.
My cam phone is a .2 mp cam and it sucks. I boost the quality to "best" but if I want any awsome pictures - I use my Canon a540 6.0 mp cam (with 2 gb or flash mem LOL) - I am carrying that baby around with me all the time these days (just in case).

I don't want to dis on your cam phone dude, they are great if you have nothing else - heck I would use mine too! The quality still lacks tho' and you wouldn't be able to convince people.

SORRY - EDIT - MY cam phone was .2 mp I think... uggg sorry bout that

[edit on 3/11/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I hate all you can eat buffets too. Imean, you have to actually get up and GO to the bar and put your own food on the plate. Table side service is way better...

Sarcasm. Love it.

A megapixel is great for shooting from the hip anytime of day. Did you look at the examples from my phone at that link? Those are 640x480. Here's a good one at 1280x1024. Of course, 6 megapixels is better of 1. Seems logical.

My entire point was just that cam phones are getting much better... and one of the most popular and ubiquitous phones on the market are able to take really good, decent photos.

Now, back on topic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join