It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have been telling people on the West Coast to keep an eye to the sky and have a camera. Lately they have been having small earthquakes out there and when events happen usually you can catch a sighting.

I'm on the East Coast

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Yes! That is the exact same thing! This thing hovered stationary for a while! Not a balloon! My wife just walked up behind me and said "Hey thats what we saw today"!
Awesome!

[edit on 12-3-2007 by kleverone]

Yes I know its not a ballon myself.. I saw the same exact ufo you saw about 2 years ago, and then found pictures of the same thing on the net. Its crazy to know I'm not the only one to see it. When I saw it, it was flying against the cloud movents, and it was definetly powered.

I really really want to get better pictures of this thing, so I have been watching the sky like a madman.

Anyway, I'm glad to know the ufo is still hanging around California. Would it be to much to ask you to tell me exactly where you think the ufo was flying over, like with google earth coordinates, or just the position you were at, and what direction you were facing?

I have a really good feeling this might be government technology, recovered from out of this world.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was facing North. I was a Greytone Manor which can be found on google earth. It is a Giant Mansion here in LA with a huge estate and yards, easy to find. the object appeared to be sitting over the valley just over Mullholand. I was facing the North and this object was I would say about 1 to 2 oclock. SO that would have put it somewhere over the Studio City area(guessing?) It then slowly moved to the west slowly gainging altitude before being joined by another. I lost site of them once they reached a high altitude, I looked away for half a second and lost them. This was after about 20 minutes of watching. At first I thought maybe it was a blimp but blimps don't spin or change shape like that. This was definately under some sort of control. I think maybe military as well but certainly technology that currently the public does not know about. There was no sound or trail either.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
someone mentioned that California has been a hotbed of ufo activity lately and we have had references to sighting increasing on or around disasters and there is that huge fire in Anaheim and California is home to earthquakes so I wonder if anyone knows where there have been other sightings lately.

Back in the 90's there was a big Pine Barrens fire out on the east end of Long Island and the rumor out there was that a ufo crashed in the barrens. I'm not saying I believe it or I don't. the east end ufo activity is strange enough to make one think it might be true and now you have sightings in the vicinity of another large fire.

congrats on the sighting and the birthday. mine's today. Maybe I'll get a sighting too.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here is where I was on google earth and the arrow points to what direction I saw this object.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I just scrolled over to the area and click on where about I thought I saw it. It was right over that weird looking house from the Charlie Angels movie! I don't think there is any connection here just a funny coincidence
Although the house actually looks like a saucer.

Here is a link to that strange house. thought that was kind funny.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
congrats on the sighting and the birthday. mine's today. Maybe I'll get a sighting too.

Happy Birthday! Man I hope so! I hoep I get another one today. I have to pick up a patient in Carson today for my job so I can't drive and stare at the sky at the same time. I could but I doubt my patient would like it

Anyway, I'm still pumped up and coming to terms with it!! Hope those images I posted give everyone and idea of the direction I was facing.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Happy Birthday! Man I hope so! I hoep I get another one today. I have to pick up a patient in Carson today for my job so I can't drive and stare at the sky at the same time. I could but I doubt my patient would like it

Anyway, I'm still pumped up and coming to terms with it!! Hope those images I posted give everyone and idea of the direction I was facing.

Why aren't you at work?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I work inside all day. The sky looks nice really nice. Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Oh by the way I just saw on the news that there are raging wild fires and the 2000 acres have already burned. I wonder if this is what they were observing?

"We're live at Saucer 1 hovering over a piece of earth at 30,000 feet. The situation with the wild fires is continuing to spread but it looks like these humans are finally starting to figure out how to slow them down a bit by putting multi-billion dollar homes in their path. More at 11..."

moments later...

"General Casey, this is Xzrignik from Alpha Centauri again. I'm fine general, and you? Good good, hope the wife and kids are well. Anyway, we've been watching the fires in your forests again and were wondering if you all were planning on putting them out or if you needed some help this time. No? That's good news. Well, you know how to reach us. We were just a little concerned, that's all. Alright General, will do. Take care. Oh, tell them it was a weather balloon this time. It's been a while since you'd used that one. You did what? You floated up a solar balloon over the city as a distraction? Hehe, you are a card. Alright general, bye bye now."

No really it's an interesting point. We can tell in the past though that aliens don't really seem to play a part in disaster prevention. We'd lost over 200,000 people in the indonesian tsunami over a year ago.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Why aren't you at work?

To busy staring at the sky

I got all the way down to Carson and that lady refused to get into the truck again. I'm headed to the roof with my camera for the next hour. Do it!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
dbl post.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Its funny how normal everything seems when you see something like that.
Because its like unless the object performs wild physics defying acrobatics the sceptic will always have that overpowering doubt.

Me and my brother (who is a skeptic) saw a flying silver "hockey puck" when we were kids (i was always into ufos)...
It was just traveling at what could have been a normal airplane's speed and was suitably distant...... a few miles i guess but you could still desern its shape and namely that it was smooth, shinny and featureless.

But if i ask him today.... he doesnt remember and doesnt recall anything of note...... It was along time ago but personally you dont forget that stuff....
For some its just too easy to explain away or not dramatic enough to make a lasting impression

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I screamed "Holy F#@! what the H is that!

We're always so eloquent at our most memorable moments.

That's really exciting.
A UFO on your birthday! Must be a present from the off-worlders who appreciate your contribution to ATS.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater

I screamed "Holy F#@! what the H is that!

We're always so eloquent at our most memorable moments.

That's really exciting.
A UFO on your birthday! Must be a present from the off-worlders who appreciate your contribution to ATS.

I relized after I had said that some lady was standing there with her kid, but luckily the kid was barely a year old so not as bad
I also thought that maybe this was a little birthday present from whoever
Either way, I'll take it. I went up to my roof today but all I was able to get were some pics of this house on fire in the Hollywood hills. Pretty cool shot of a Helicopter dumping water. I may post one for the heck of it
No UFO sightings though,
Couple of balloons floating by but nothing cool.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is that photo of the home burning, Notice the griffith observatory to the right and the small white to the left of the smoke is a Helicopter dumping water, they just kept dumping one after the other. Fires spread quicly here. Anyway off topic but still interesting I thought. I'm still watching for ufo's though

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My friend just called me and asked me what that thing was in my pic? I said a helicopter! He said no, above the mountain. I have no idea what that is above the mountain. I did not see it at the time I took the pic! Here is a close up of it!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sorry , let me work on that close up

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Here we go

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Man this is weird
At first I thought it was this other helicopter that maybe was lower than before but when I zoomed out the other helicopter was in the pic in its original spot. I am working on posting the pic. My hands are shaking a little. The other silver dot was not there when I took the pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join