It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
here is the photo showing what is clearly a helicopter ( marked with an H) the other dumping water, and then the question mark that designates the object that was not in the photo when I took the picture.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
KleverOne, I think it's just another helicopter coming around to make a water dump, or even a news copter. It was probably obscured by the smoke and not clearly seen in your camera viewfinder. Anyway, keep your eyes peeled in that direction tomorrow and keep a pair of binoculars with you. Thanks for reporting what you're witnessing out there.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Man I'm telling you it wasn't there. I watched this fire all afternoon. THe closest one was the one up to the left, once the helicopters dumped their water they buster a hard right and went right back to the lake to get more water. the stayed parallel with the ones coming in.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Looks very disc-like to me... almost identical to the object in the first O'Hare photo.

Don't think we can prove it one way or another, but it looks strange enough for me to believe. Sure not a helicopter.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Seems pretty real to me

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
For what's it's worth...

I took a quick look at all the pics (the originals and this other one with the more visible artifact), the problem is that there is simply not enough resolution and pixels in the area in question to make any kind of real determination about the contents of that area. It could be any number of things. I find the testimony much more compelling than the photos.

Sorry I can't offer more substantial conclusions, but there's just not enough image data to go by on this one.

dB

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would say that is a very intelligent assesment and I have to agree. Not really sure what they are but not really ready to call them ufo's. But the one I saw on sunday was certainly weird and not a helicopter for sure!!!! I just posted a few new pics on this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join