It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I just saw a UFO!!!

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I'm not gonna convince anyone with those pics! Thats why I wasn't gonna even post them but I honestly don't care if anyone believes me right now cause I'm pretty pumped. Its almost like...alright, they exist. I really just wanted to share with everyone and encourage you to watch the sky. I would have never of even known it was there if I hadn't read Jagers post and decided to look up. If anyone cares, I'm 31 years old married with a child and not prone to lying on ATS. What I saw today was strange, awesome, refreshing, and a little scary all at the same time.




posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't disagree - and as for my phone - sorry about that - its actually .2 mp I think or a bit more... I dont remember and I dont wanna look it up LOL

Razors are better then just a regular cam phone I will give you that. Clear pictures - nice shots... I saw your pictures.

My thing is - skeptics have a hard time believing anything, and its always an uphill battle with them...

but yeah, razors are good



posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Oh yeah, I'm not gonna convince anyone with those pics! Thats why I wasn't gonna even post them but I honestly don't care if anyone believes me right now cause I'm pretty pumped. Its almost like...alright, they exist. I really just wanted to share with everyone and encourage you to watch the sky. I would have never of even known it was there if I hadn't read Jagers post and decided to look up. If anyone cares, I'm 31 years old married with a child and not prone to lying on ATS. What I saw today was strange, awesome, refreshing, and a little scary all at the same time.



Nah dude - I think you had to post them - just in case


I mean, I did some pretty rigorous tests on them... but couldn't find an anomaly. I believe you man - I do. It took me to see a ufo before I believed - and I was a skeptic... but now, heck - I KNOW something else is out there... that or they are military projects... something is happening though.



posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Yeah, I don't disagree - and as for my phone - sorry about that - its actually .2 mp I think or a bit more... I dont remember and I dont wanna look it up LOL

Razors are better then just a regular cam phone I will give you that. Clear pictures - nice shots... I saw your pictures.

My thing is - skeptics have a hard time believing anything, and its always an uphill battle with them...

but yeah, razors are good


Yeah, verifing a phone-cam photo is hard on some make/models... however RAZRs (for example) do carry EXIF tags that help to affirm the authenticity of the shot.

This is the EXIF data for one of those shots I linked you too...

File Name : RAZR-3.jpg
Directory : .
File Size : 77 kB
File Modification Date/Time : 2007:02:08 16:36:23
File Type : JPEG
MIME Type : image/jpeg
Make : Motorola
Camera Model Name : 1.3 Megapixel
Orientation : Horizontal (normal)
X Resolution : 72
Y Resolution : 72
Resolution Unit : inches
Y Cb Cr Positioning : Centered
Exposure Time : 1/21
Exif Version : 0220
Date/Time Original : 2006:12:14 20:11:06
Create Date : 2006:12:14 20:11:06
Components Configuration : YCbCr
Flash : No Flash
Flashpix Version : 0100
Color Space : sRGB
Exif Image Width : 640
Exif Image Length : 480
Interoperability Index : R98 - DCF basic file (sRGB)
Interoperability Version : 0100
Custom Rendered : Normal
Exposure Mode : Auto
White Balance : Manual
Digital Zoom Ratio : 2
Scene Capture Type : Standard
Subject Distance Range : Unknown (0)
Compression : JPEG (old-style)
Thumbnail Offset : 555
Thumbnail Length : 24315
Image Width : 640
Image Height : 480
Image Size : 640x480
Shutter Speed : 1/21



Again, my point is just to show that we are going to see better and better mobile pictures now that more and more people are getting these newer phones. This is great for communities like ours, when authenticity and clarity is everything.

Crap - I didnt mean to derail this thread from its topic...



posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Back on track...

I personally have never seen a UFO... i have no doubt that SOMETHING is flying around up there... just not sure if its gubment or aliens.

I live in an area that doesnt geet too many UFO reports (Nashville), althought I do know a few people that claim to have seen things out in the sticks near Nashville.

(Sticks = The Woods and Rural Areas ...for all you non-Southern speaking ATS'ers)



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yeah, every once in a great while there is a siting up here in Chicago - but nothing like what happened here a few months ago


I am keeping my cam ready lol
Now that the weather has broke here - (50's ahhhh) I can leave it in my glove box in my car



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Cool experience... so it hovered motionless for 30 seconds, when it began to move - can you estimate approximate speed? I mean did it start moving and accelerate rapidly - and was gone in a second or two or were you able to observe it for a period once it began accelerating?



when I first noticed it was hovering and not moving. after about what seemed to be 30 sec to 1 min it began to slowly( I mean slowly) began to move east to west. You wouldn't even have been able to tell it was moving unless you had been watching ti for a while. It almost seemed to be moving as fast as a star would when the earth rotates but this was way bigger than any star or planet, plus it was only about a mile away from me. It slowy moved east to west and gained altitude at the same rate. Once it reached about what i would guess was 30,000 feet, a second object began to trail the first one but at a slightly slower rate. After about 20 minutes or so I lost sight of them and stumbled back to my car barely able to think straight.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Oh by the way I just saw on the news that there are raging wild fires and the 2000 acres have already burned. I wonder if this is what they were observing?



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

when I first noticed it was hovering and not moving. after about what seemed to be 30 sec to 1 min it began to slowly( I mean slowly) began to move east to west. You wouldn't even have been able to tell it was moving unless you had been watching ti for a while. It almost seemed to be moving as fast as a star would when the earth rotates but this was way bigger than any star or planet, plus it was only about a mile away from me. It slowy moved east to west and gained altitude at the same rate. Once it reached about what i would guess was 30,000 feet, a second object began to trail the first one but at a slightly slower rate. After about 20 minutes or so I lost sight of them and stumbled back to my car barely able to think straight.


Yeah, after seeing something that strange (and the one I saw made me completely question EVERYTHING), you question a lot. It is an adrenaline high, but also puts you on a different 'level' of thinking. When I saw my first UFO, it was a total shock - I was happy, but again, I was awe struck - as was everyone else who saw it.

My friend at the time paraphrased it correctly after we watched with open mouths zoom above us (in a large city mind you) "Well, that was no f&^%% balloon."

It was weird - because it was such an abnormal thing to say at that time - it was funny, but serious...

I definitely agree with you man - everyone needs to look skyward and start recording this stuff. It doesn't happen all the time - but when it does - we will be there



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Man... can you imagine if ATS had its own TV station?

Springer!! TIN-HUT!! Pitch the idea to The Discovery Channel while you are working on the Chicago Documentary... and I want royalties for the idea! lol



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
That is all I have. I still cannot believe this happened. The really weird part is that today is my birthday, you can check, I am a pisces and we are entering the age of pisces. I am still in shock a little.


Im also a pisces and i believe in ufo's.

when is the age of pisces supposed to begin?



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Kleverone,

Also - its interesting on a psychological note too: I bet you are going to start questioning what you saw - try to come up with alternative explanations - but you will constantly be re-directed back to - I can't explain it... it was a UFO...
I know I always try to 'debunk' what I saw...


You saw what you saw



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh, its already started. And you don't understand, I've been fascinated with UFO's since I was young so to see one is like a dream come true, yet I find my brain trying to tell me it had to be something else. Its almost like it wants to forget. No way man. I ain't ever forgetting this. I will be watching the skies



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hey I know what UFO you are talking about, I have seen it many times...

...so have others...

Does it look like this?:

www.rense.com...

This UFO hangs out around california.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yes! That is the exact same thing! This thing hovered stationary for a while! Not a balloon! My wife just walked up behind me and said "Hey thats what we saw today"!
Awesome!



[edit on 12-3-2007 by kleverone]



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Yes! That is the exact same thing! This thing hovered stationary for a while! Not a balloon! My wife just walked up behind me and said "Hey thats what we say today"!
Awesome!

[edit on 12-3-2007 by kleverone]


Remember your dreams tonight. Perhaps they will stop in.


AAC



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
funny you say that, cause right after I got off the phone with you I stood there watching it and tried to communicate telepathically with it to tell it to come back...it didn't work.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
...it didn't work.


...Yet.


AAC

[edit on 12-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Your on page 2 and they haven't started with you yet, I'm surprised.

I had started a thread saying that they observe /monitor everything and all he%% broke out. I let the thread go.

I can sense how you feel. We that live this can share but until you experience it yourself your not gonna understand. It's pretty amazing isn't it, I would say a great Birthday present.

One thing I have observed is with the chemtrail spraying the skies go from that nice blue to white and it is making it harder to see because the ships and even our planes are harder to see, sometimes you won't see unless the Sun hits them a certain way.

Congrats



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I still feel a little strange about what I saw yesterday. I am going to be looking at the skies a lot more from now on, If you live in the Los Angeles area I would suggest keeping an eye on the sky! I think that the reason I'm not getting a buch of crap is because I'm not much of a BSer. What I saw was real, my wife saw it as well. I will swear on my sons life. I think that for some reason the truth just sounds real when you hear it.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join