It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Custom CurseLucidDreaming Mp3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Not only have I been using the lucid dream mp3 with success, but I burned a disk with TrainSusceptiblity/EroticDreams/LucidDreams/Reinforce in that order!

I feel like I'm 13 again!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the mp3 sounds cool...damn dial up.........

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Not only have I been using the lucid dream mp3 with success, but I burned a disk with TrainSusceptiblity/EroticDreams/LucidDreams/Reinforce in that order!

I feel like I'm 13 again!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

Cool
I'm glad ur getting something from it. Are ur dreams lasting ages? like it feels like each dream is a day in length?

I havn't been having much luck with it altely. Yes it works, but i still dont always know that i'm dreaming now. And it;s basiaclly back tothe same old stuff as before...just controlling my actions in my dream, not lucid dreaming at the high level that i want and fnaly did afte jsut 1 listen. but no never again

Damnit..it's relaly bguggin me. I might start a dream journal too...see if that helps. but i doubt it will...anyways i'll giv eit a try. I'm gnna give the visualisationhelpa go to..make that stronger with me.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Dreams not lasting a long time, but there are always unrealistically gorgeous women with no clothes.

Of course my dreams aren't lasting long!

DC

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ive left the curse lucid dream mp3 running on repeat all night as I slept for 4 nights straight but to no avail.
But I put this down to my brain not being able to SHUT THE HELL UP on demand, even when Im exhausted and I feel I could fall asleep quickly. I just can't voluntarily shut my thoughts off or give myself mentally to the mp3.
I must subconsiously think that the mp3 is bogus and won't work for me maybe.

But Ill keep trying for a little while longer and keep posted.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If any of you guys are having trouble getting into a trance, give this program a try: Brainwave Generator.

BrainWave Generator generates binaural beats that change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.

These are what some of the built in frequencies do:
-Attention Focusing
-Creativity Increase
-Headache Treatment
-Learning Aid
-Meditation
-Quick Mental Refresher
-Relaxation
-Self-Hypnosis
-Sleep Induction

I'll post results, if I get any. Hopefully it'll help with the whole hypnosis process.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh, by the way...you can go here to download more presets for that program...there's a bunch under Meditation/Relaxation and Hypnosis/Subliminal that I'm sure will be helpful.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I desire a 'CursedIAmKingOfTheWorld file'; also a 'CursedEveroneInTheWorldSendMeFiveDollars' file so I may play it on my cable show.
That would rock

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You have a cable show?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
its been awhile since anyone posted on this thread...so is this mp3 file really working or not, now that you all had a month of using it (or thereabouts)

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yeah it definately works, great lil mp3, highly recomened to anyone who wants control of their dreams!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Don't suppose someone can host the file again? I want to get it but I cant find a copy. I would greatly appreciate.

I've done a lot of research on lucid dreaming, and would say I know a decent amount about it, so I will do my best to answer your questions.

-Crowe

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If you want the file click here.

enjoy.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the link anjeeeee, it doesnt work but it guided me to the right place. I got the files now.

So yeah, If anyone has any questions about lucid dreaming, I'll do my best to answer them.

-Crowe

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by CroweAbyss]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y ISN'T THE LINK WORKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I WANT LUCID DREAMS NOW!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
how do you know that file isnt doing some other wierd stuff to your brain? thats the thing that worries me about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
the techinque i find useful is to stress on a topic before sleeping, and sleep late.

this way you have somehting to think about whne sleeping ,and that leads to lucid dreams.

works great for me on schoolnights when im stressed

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i cant get into trance...some one please help me!!!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hi all!

Just to say I've moved this from Paranormal forum into this Dream forum, as it seems more appropriate to the topic?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
quote: hey DaRAGE i decided to do those hypnosis files on that link you posted but i really can't get into that trance state to allow the hypnosis files to work; could you provide me with any info to help me achieve that trance plz thanks ! (only reply if you have time )

Alright buddy. Here's some help...

Go to that website www.warpmymind.com...
Go into the WM files section, click on the Inductions,
Now the files i use are Deepening (i havn't listened to #2 yet, but am doing so as i type this, just to find out what is said in it ;P), and Train Susceptibility.

Those 2 files work wonders for me.

Now all I do is this.

I turn off the lights in my bedroom, make it as dark as possible with as little noise coming into my room as possible, or lights shining in the room. Then through my computer, i have it play those 2 mp3's. Deepening, and then train susceptibility.

The trick is. Use headphones. Comfy headphones that go over your ears and block out heaps of noise from outside them. These headphones must be comfy for you and your head, ears, as you lay your head on your pillow while lying on top of your bed. Lay on your back, head on the pillow towards the ceiling, arms next to you but not touching your body. Legs spread also not touching each other. Just so no part of your body is touching another part of your body. Donthave to be far apart, just so they aren't touching.

Then just lay there and relax. Have your eyes closed and have the files play. Have a little drink b4 you play them though, so your mouth may take a while ot get dry. Have your lips moist. Make sure that you aren't going to get disturbed from the hypnosis by dry lips, dry mouth. And try not to move your body. Sometimes you get itchy and it's annoying. Try either not to think of it and just think about other things, or if you must, itch it a little then get quickly back into being relaxed, comfy and listening to the hypnosis trying ot get into a trance.

Just listen to the words. Getting deeper nd deeper into a nice deep trance. Imagine yourself spiraling down a staircase into a comfy place, or sliding down a spiral slide, into a nice, warm, comfy place that keeps getting more and more comfy the deeper your spiral down.

What i find is that when i lay there, and am doing this spiraling, i start to get a spiraling sensation, and that REALLY helps to get into a deep trance for me. One time i get into a huge spiral after drinking (not much alcohol consumption..just a couple bourban and cokes), that i almost chucked.

You gotta try and concentrate on his words and stop thinking about things during the day or things that could get you pumped up, laughing, making your brain become more active.

When he is counting down the numbers, imagine that every number that he says, as soon as he says it, you have just relaxed heaps more, and are getting into a deeper trance..a VERY deep trance.

The Deepening file is very good for this...very very good.

The train susceptibility file....You will know oyu are getting into a trance, when you seem to not be able to remember what was said during the file, or what point you got up to, and it's like you've just woken up from a short sleep.

To get the most effect from trance. You shouldn't be doing it while in bed tying to get to sleep. But that's when i mostly do it, it still has great effects for me. But i'm sure if i was just lying ontop my bed nt going to go to sleep, just into a trance, not a trance, then sleep while in the trance, it would have much mroe effect.

The only reason it has great effect on me is i listen to those 2 files mostly every night while going to sleep.

If i dont lsiten to those 2 files for about 2 weeks, i start finding it extremely difficult to get into a trance.

So constantly i am listening to those 2 files.

Though now i could jsut listen to the Reinforcer file which reinforces any files i have been listening to lately ..so listening to 1 file instead of 3-4.
Which i think i may start doing actually ;P

If you listen to those 2 files...deepieng, train susceptibility, likei have said, every day for 1 week, i am sure you will KNOW you are getting into a deeep deep trance and the files are working. Then once you know those 2 files are working, still continue to listen to those files afor a little while longer, but also start listening to the files that you want to listen to, and to get working.

If you wont be listening to these files in bed, going asleep, then maybe even the Deepening 2 file would be better than the Deepening file. I have never used deepening 2 yet, but from what it's saying, it may first off be better for you to use deepening1 file..not deepening 2,...as you need to get into a deep deep trance first so you know it is all working on you.

Deepening 2 wont take you as deep.

also if you try those files i ahve said, deepening, and train susceptibility, and you cant find to get itnoa trance, keep getting distracted, not relaxed, muscles tense, it ay be wise to try some of the other different inductions....but thos other ones dont implant the need to go deeper and deeper intoa trance every time you listen to them..they jsut get you into a trance, while deeepening gets you into a deep trance and suggests for you next time to go much deeper and mroe easier.

Anyways..i hope that helps you out.

Dont expect miracles after 1 or 2 listens. It may take a little while (it took me about 1 week of listening). Different peopel take different times.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join