Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My Custom CurseLucidDreaming Mp3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
so if i play that lucid dreaming one, how many times would it take so i could controll my dreams?

keeping in mind that i dont think ive ever had a lucid dream

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It could take one listen to it. It could take 50+.
Depends on the person, how submissive they are, the level of trance, etc.

BTW...I got my first lucid dream ever just by reading up on it ont he internet and thinking wow that sounds cool, went to bed and it just happened.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm rather concerned as to the possible neurological damage involved, this state of dream keeps your mind fully active in order for you to manipulate it, hence why you dont get them very often. I'm also skeptical as to whether these mp3's work or not, and i have no intentions of trying them.

I like my brain just the way it is thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Since you think there might be some Neurological damage...though i dont believe so..but then agiani dont know so...but neither do you.
If you get into that state repeatedly and feel like it's just too much...you can just stop being concious in your dream state and just let your dream play out like it normally would...
Just as you can gain lucidness in your dreams...you can also lose lucidness in your dreams too. So you can just let it play out like a normal dream.

But you're still dreaming never the less.
Dreams from what i know have never hurt anyone.
You're brain in either lucid dreams or non-lucid dreams is still constructing images that can be clear as day.

The only thing i can think off that could be bad would be that since you're more conscious in your dreams, you might wake up a little more tired. But that is just a theory. Noone i've heard of wakes up more tired from lucid dreaming than just dreaming normally.
Usually they wake up witha big grin on their face and feel refreshed.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would definitley think twice before using any of these files. Im going to search for any side-effects (psychological) attributed to self-hypnosis. It sounds kind of risky to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
sounds a bit dodgey to me. How do you know that there aren't some subliminal messages in there that are brainwashing you ?

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
sounds a bit dodgey to me. How do you know that there aren't some subliminal messages in there that are brainwashing you ?

OMG...because there aren't.

As for Psychological effects...I really doubt it.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
And also..HOw i wanted my lucid dreams to be...Ultra-Vivid lucid dreams...They are apparently hard to come by...what i am doing now is actually lucid dreaming...ADvanced lucid dreaming...Just aint as vivid as i had on my first 2 experiences with lucid dreams.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i tried it out. It was really odd. I had a very vivid dream last night after doing it but it wasnt lucid. When i was listening to it i felt myself falling asleep but when i closed my eyes my eyes starting watering really bad, it was odd. I am going to continue it. I need to learn how to get into a trance though.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i tried the luciddreaming thing after i read about it in darage's blog...i had a couple dreams where i knew i was dreaming and i could control myself, and it was really weird. only problem is since i started listening to the file, i've been really really tired during the day. it also really sucks when you have nightmares...i had a dream christmas eve about the war, and blood dripping from ancient buildings, and i woke up in a cold sweat, crying. really weird.

oh, and i got all my friends do do it, and now my school kinda has a "Warp My Mind" Cult of about 40-50 people that it's worked for.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have always experienced Lucid dreaming and I have always had the wonderful ability to be aware and change my dreams (at times). But, as an adult, it got a bit out of hand when I started experiencing Sleep Paralysis Disorder
watarts.uwaterloo.ca...
I can now manipulate and induce these episodes but only after much practice. The episodes propagate most horrific lucid dreams, and night terrors which you must endure to get the beautiful lucid dreaming afterwards. These are commonly misunderstood as "out of Body experiences" or "alien abductions"
be careful what you wish for guys, good luck.
--Kristine

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I will give it a try tonight. If it #s up my brain... well it can't get any worse.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just went back and read about someone aiming for an Out of body experience...Let me just warn you: To achieve this state refered to as OTB, you must certainly be aware of your rem paralyzed state. during this moment of seconds or 1 minute, your mind manifests reasons for your inability to move and your illusion of being unable to breathe (a side affect of paralyzed muscles in your chest). The manifestations are forboding and ominous and are terrifying beyond ones belief for during this time you truly believe you r in waking state do to such realism.
This may not be the ONLY way to achieve the "OTB seeming" state, but it is the only way I have been able to. I hope this helps
here is a post on inducing SP
www.sleepnet.com...
--Kris again

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well i dont know about Sleep paralysis. And i dont really want to try it. Sounds kinda scary.

But i'm glad heaps of people are trying out the hypnosis mp3z and trying out Lucid Dreaming. I've had Lucid Dreaming now for my last 6 or more sleeps. EVerytime i'm sleeping i'm dreaming and having lucid dreams. Much better than dreaming normally.

Anyways....Now that i'm cursed with this Lucid Dreaming, I think I might have a go at some other files...such as TrigSlave. Then i'll get someone to put me under and help me make these lucid dreams more vivid.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Its just elemental psychology at work, this mp3 is being so overhyped here that your going to think OMG its really going to do something for me, but what your really doing is making yourself more suggestive to thought, everything is done by you.

I'm going to try and lucid dream without this mp3, i guarantee you if i ramp myself up enough by thinking it then i'll be able to have one, its all about the thoughts YOU implant, all your doing is making yourself prepared, its a subtle form of hypnosis.

I still maintain that there are neurological and psychological risks involved, the higher brain functions are not meant to operate 24/7. If the body was designed to do this every night then we could.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Its just elemental psychology at work, this mp3 is being so overhyped here that your going to think OMG its really going to do something for me, but what your really doing is making yourself more suggestive to thought, everything is done by you.

I'm going to try and lucid dream without this mp3, i guarantee you if i ramp myself up enough by thinking it then i'll be able to have one, its all about the thoughts YOU implant, all your doing is making yourself prepared, its a subtle form of hypnosis.

I still maintain that there are neurological and psychological risks involved, the higher brain functions are not meant to operate 24/7. If the body was designed to do this every night then we could.

Nerdling: You dont dream for the whole night you're asleep. Usually when you start dreaming it's near the end of the night...maybe the last 3 hours or so....But it is not always the case. But usually your brain as rested enough to actually start dreams.

You may be able to go to bed thinking you want to lucid dream, etc...and you may actually do it...But you wont do it all the time. In fact I did have quite a difficult time doing it by just thinking about it before going to bed and while drifting off to sleep.

It's the hypnosis that i've been using that has made all my dreams become lucid. It's a Curse file and it will be with me for life unless i get it removed. I'm quite happy with it.

Also yes you can just have lucid dreams by reading up on it on the net and thinking wow that sounds good...go to bed and you just suddenly realise you're in a dream and do things in your dream to further awaken you in your dream...and thus start lucid dreaming. That is how I got a taste of lucid dreaming. You dont need hypnosis to do it. Other people can do it by meditating and imagining all the stress in thier life flowing out of thier body, and thier body relaxing, and then falling asleep and then they are able to have lucid dreams.

I guess you can say jsut thinking abou tit didn't work out well at all for me tog et lucid dreams, and i dont meditate. So i'm just taking an easy root by becoming hypnotised to achieve the dream state i want every night. Just another way to achieve lucid dreaming.

And btw...Hypnosis is a bunch of suggestions...
Hypnosis works best on submissive people.
If you become really deep in trance, you wil become more open and willing to accept these suggestions...
And since you're the one choosing the files, choosing what you want to do, you are of course more willing to accept the suggestions, than not.

"Its just elemental psychology at work, this mp3 is being so overhyped here that your going to think OMG its really going to do something for me, but what your really doing is making yourself more suggestive to thought, everything is done by you."

Nerdling: I'm the one who paid $50 US to get this CurseLucidDreaming file custom made. I knew it would work because I had used the LucidDreaming hypnosis file at www.warpmymind.com and it worked exactly how the file said it would....how the file was worded. I also tried FemaleDreams too which when dreaming that night...turns you in your dreams into a female. For each file it started the first time i listened to them. And as other hypnosis I had been using was also subconsciously popping up in my dreams, i realised that dreams are easily changable with hypnosis. I like lucid dreaming alot. Why not get a CurseLucidDreaming custom file made?

Of course I was hyped up about the file even before I got it. And thinking about lucid dreaming before i went to bed and trying to have some. I didn't have any before I got the file.

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Here it goes, I am crashing out and giving it a try.

Hopefully I will bust out with some matrix #.

and by matrix #, I don't mean the whole matrix conspiracy theory crap

I mean, totally sweet ninja fights. :p

seriously though, here it goes.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Here it goes, I am crashing out and giving it a try.

Hopefully I will bust out with some matrix #.

and by matrix #, I don't mean the whole matrix conspiracy theory crap

I mean, totally sweet ninja fights. :p

ha ha ha , sweet.

I have found my last two nights of dreaming extremely vivid and confusing, not really lucid. I am going to keep it going though, see if I can et some matrix # going on lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
EarthTone: Are your dreams playing out like a dream, except you're able to change things and make decisions, etc but still the dream keeps going on and everything you're doing/changing is related to the dream that's playing out except that it's more vivid than usual dreams?

Because i've been told that they are lucid dreams...Advanced forms of dreams, still ucid..and that they are the normal for lucid dreams.

But I think what you, I and everyone else wants are the extremely vivid, lucid dreams where we are so very conscious in our dreams, and it's soo extremely vivid, that we are able to do things such as start flying around, do matrix stuff, etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I mean, totally sweet ninja fights

Just remeber the 3 purposes of a ninja.
1. Ninjas are mammals
2. Ninjas are totally sweet
3. The purpose of a ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Back on topic:
I'm not gonna use the mp3 because my lucid dreams are fine without them. I don't want any subliminal crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join