learn more

My Custom CurseLucidDreaming Mp3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My Custom CurseLucidDreaming File

This file will make all your dreams totally lucid for the rest of your life. The only way to get it removed is by buying a removecurse file through EMG..the creator of the file. You will have total control over every aspect of your dreams and are totally aware that you are dreaming. Also makes it easier while lucid dreaming to be able to go to the centre of your mind/soul and change things about yourself such as personality...etc
Be god-like in my dreams

Well it's been made.
It's a 21 meg file.
It goes for 23 mins 40 seconds.

I've listened to it about 7 times now and it is starting to work....The last 2 nights i've had dreams where i absolutely know i'm dreaming, and have been able to change anything i want in the dreams....But I have jsut let the dream go on and played along with it, while changing many things in my dreams or deciding to go somewhere else in the dreams...So not yet FULLY lucid...Not yet totally vivid. I need to do some techniques i think to improve my vividness...Or start listening to the Visualisation help mp3 also ;P

If you want free Hypnosis mp3z then go to this website...

[Edited by K_OS, reason: linked to adult content site]

Also if you've never done hypnosis before but want to try.....well then you nede to get into deep trances...so i recommend the Deepening induction file, the train susceptibility (you will know it's working when u wake up and wonder to yourself what you were doing/listening to).

So yeah go nutz

Anyways i will be trying to test the boundaries of my lucid dreaming.
Try to make it soo very lucid..as lucid and vivid as possible...
Also i will try to have OBE's through lucid dreaming too....
And I will have a stab at mind control also.

Right now i'm just concentrating on getting this file totally hammered into my mind for like amonth and then i probably wont need it again for the rest of my life unles it starts getting a little weak...which i will have to hammer it back into my brain.

I'll keep you all informed as to how it goes.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by DaRAGE]

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have had lucid dreams happen more frequently by merely reading from a book on the topic before I go to sleep. Certain vitamins are suppose to help as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Cool, I'll give it a shot some time soon. If there are any results i'll be sure to post 'em.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to try it.

Heh, I used to be able to lucid dream almost every night as a kid, but I have lost that ability.
Well, I have been trying to regain it, so thanks for the link

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i've always wanted to experience lucid dreams, i've tried a few tecniques but to no avail. looking at this guy's website i'm a little concerned about downloading this file, judging by some of the other files he's got it's a little eff'd up!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Question: What's a lucid dream?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Lucid dreams are when you realize you are dreaming, and you can alter your environment and do anything your mind can conceive. It's really cool, sadly I've only had a few ones in my life. Usually when I realize I'm dreaming, I get so excited I wake up. Very annoying.

[Edited on 12-24-2003 by Futs]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Iv had my fair share of Lucid Dreams.

Thier amazing, Just imagine your current awake status adhering to the dream realm.

Deep

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Wow some of those curse files look #ed up. Why would any one want to do some of those?? I do not think any of them work, but i am going to try the erotic dream one tonight

I will tell you if it works!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think i will try it a different night

I am going to wait to talk to darage, because i dont want to be stuck with erotic dreams for the rest of my life

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Darage if I listen to any of thse are they in my brain for ever????

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ok. Firstly the files do work....
It does depend on the person also...and the level of submissivenesss, or willingness to accept the hypnosis.

To have any of these files work for you.....you must be under trance. To get deep under trance you should use the Deepening, and train susceptibility file....though sometimes other people choose different inductions...

If you listen to the files...they will not be permanently with you forever....UNLESS it is a CURSE file.
Some Curses become permanent and cant be removed. Most can be removed. Body alteration mp3z such as CursePenisShrink cant be removed...for something like 9 months...and you wont get your original penis size back....

All the descriptions of the files are accurate.

Some work for some people...and some dont work for others....You can choose your erotic dreams file. It's not a curse file so it wont stay with you for life...but it may stay a short while..r it may just stay once...depends how long you get it ingrained into your head firstly and what is actually said in the file....if it's just for one night...or it doesn't specify.

Hallucinations are hard. Though i guess it depends on the person. IF you want to have visual hallucinations...try Visualisation Help...really does work.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
EMg released my Curse file ont he site for others finally...
All it is is a worser quality mp3 from the one I have...only 5.3 meg this one.

CurseLucidDreams
This file causes the listener to have lucid dreams every time they dream every night. Length 00:23:59

TrainNippleOrgasm
Listening to this file will cause your nipples to become as sensitive as your genitals, making it possible for you to orgasm from nipple play. Length 00:19:00

And i think i might try this nipple one out ;P

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think I had my first lucid dream

Someone drove over me with some big car, and sent me flying thru the air.. and as I flew there I thought "what the hell?! I should be dead" and then I could fly around like the birds..

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
I think I had my first lucid dream

Someone drove over me with some big car, and sent me flying thru the air.. and as I flew there I thought "what the hell?! I should be dead" and then I could fly around like the birds..

Nice. Sounds like a lucid dream to me

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
WEll currently each night I am having lucid dreams in the way that I know i'm dreaming and while dreaming i'm able to change anything want in my dreams, or want to do in my dreams. So in my dreams i have my own free will...
But i keep playing along with the dream.
I dont stop, thin kto myself, look at a watch on my wrist and check the time a few times, i dont then become more aware i'm in a dream and then rub my hands together or spin around to make me ultra aware/awake in ym dreams...and making them ultra lucid dreams.

i just keep playing along with the dreams changing certain things about my dreams or what i do in them.
But i dont want to keep doing that. I want to do things that make my dreams ultra lucid, and then start flying, and doing whatever i want.

So it's starting to get a little frustrating that i'm just playing along with my dreams changing bits and pieces here and there and changing decisions or what i'm doing in my dreams...but still dream related...if you know what i mean?

I think i stuffed up with the CurseLucidDreams file and should have made the maker of it more specific with word use to make it ultra-lucid.

What's happening basicaly is just say i'm dreaming about geting some gas at the Service Station.
I will be outside filling my car up on gas, then i will think ot myself i may as well get petrol too..i wont have to pay it's only a dream. Then i think why bother get petrol at all..since it's only a dream. So my friendsand i walk inside the Service station and i'm about to pay when i notice there are shoes to buy inside the service station. So i check out all the shoes and decide which ones i want, then i go to pay for them..but decide on a different pair and change shoes, then instead of paying..sinc ei know i'm in a dream..i just walk out of the service station and back to the car (then i wake up).

So i know i'm still in a dream, but still keep playing along witht he subconscious dream..and all my conscious decisions are still related to the subconscoius dream going on.

Where as what i wanted was to fill up with gas, know i'm dreamig all of a sudden, and then think to myself instead of getting some petrol or even bothering with it because i'm in a dream...why don ti jsut start flying around in the sky, amke an energy ball and fight Goku from DragonBallZ or blow some # up, or go see some friends or visit the centre of my mind and test out some mind control, or even try an OBE, etc.

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I have had lucid dreams happen more frequently by merely reading from a book on the topic before I go to sleep. Certain vitamins are suppose to help as well.

try melatonin. Its definately a dream helper.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I think i will try it a different night

I am going to wait to talk to darage, because i dont want to be stuck with erotic dreams for the rest of my life

If you do, tell me
I'm going to try then !

For melatonin it has an odd effect on me... It makes me do nightmares...

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
is this stuff really real? all this listening to stuff as you sleep?

also i would of thought listening to stuff would make u stay awake and not fall asleep...

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah it's real.

Ok. AS you're lying in bed..throw on some headphones and start playing those files...
The inductions at the start of them makes you very very relaxed, and you fall into trance and then get hypnotised.

So you are in trance as you are falling asleep and you're very comfy. You dont need to have the guy talking too loud. So anyways you fall asleep while under trance being hypnotised..it does work..and that is actualy how i do most of mine

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join