It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Custom CurseLucidDreaming Mp3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If I had a dream last night I don't remember it....

Will try again tonight.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey, for y'all already having lucid dreams, but wanting an OOBE, here's a method that got me my first OOBE ever. During the lucid dream I set up an intention to have one, and then I flew straight up, up, up untill I could feel myself loosening away from my physical body and felt the strong vibrations (as if you were in an 9.0 earthquake) commonly felt during the beginning stages of an OOBE.

I found myself floating a few feet away from my body. Not for long though, because the stupid phone rang and I went back into my body to get up and pick it up.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thanks Bandit

I will be giving it a try as soon as I can.

Right now i'm just having trouble becoming so absolutely aware in my lucid dreams. Like...I know i'm dreaming....but my dreams are so action packed and everything is rush rush rush, that im so involved in my dreams, that i dont just sit back and relax, and make myself more conscious in my dreams....

Really it's getting quite frustrating.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
www.lucidity.com...

This Website is a great website for everything to do with lucid dreaming. Has a huge FAQ page. Lots of questions and answers about Lucid dreaming.

Lysergic...This is for you...
How To Remember Your Dreams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remembering your dreams is the starting place for learning to have lucid dreams. If you don't recall your dreams, even if you do have a lucid dream, you won't remember it! And, in order to be able to recognize your dreams as dreams while they are happening, you have to be familiar with the way your own dreams work. Before it will be worth your time to work on lucid dream induction methods, you should be able to recall at least one dream every night.

www.lucidity.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
do those mp3's on that site actually work? and if so how should you go about going under a trance?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Why dont you read the thread?
Because then you will find out.
Of course those MP3z work.

I wouldn't have this topic up if they didn't and I sure as hell owuldn't be telling other people about them if they didn't.

Some of them work for me.

Some work for other people too.

Try out the deepening mp3 and they train susceptibility mp3

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Anyone else been having lucid dreams from it?

Every night i've been having them so my file has definately worked.

Last night in my dreams i went to my grandparents house, all my relatives were just sitting around doing nothing, so i went to the lounge room and laid on the couhc and had a sleep
...and i while alseep ont he couch I had another lucid dream about me flying in the air with 4 of those Stealth Fighters (Black ones...erm..B-52? or is that the bomber? anyways these were fighters)...And they were trying to bomb a navy warship, who was shooting at them with cannons.
The warship took one of them out, so i clutched the top of one of the fighters and was trying ot position it over the top of the warship so it could bomb it without missing

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
thanks for the suggestion

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Darage,

Did you read the lucid dreaming FAQ on the lucidity website???

Check out question 1.2: "Is lucid dreaming the same as dream control."

www.lucidity.com...

And also click on the link in that part.

Extremely interesting.

www.lucidity.com...

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No i didn't read that actually.

But that's helped me out a bit.

I really am going to have to get another custom made Hypnosis mp3 made for me to get me past this stage of just knowing im in a dream and just controling what i do in it, or some things that happen int he dream.

Because this isn't lucid dreaming. What i'm doing is just controlling my actions and a few things in my dream.

That's not what i wanted. I wanted to be completely lucid, being able to take charge, fly, doa ll those sorts of things. Be absolutely aware that i'm dreaming and become extremely conscious in my dreams so that i can lucid dream. Not just control my dreams...but do it lucidly.

Hrmm..
Gunna cost another $50 US

ahh well

If i can get my dreams working the way i want...It will be worth it to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
DaRage - Are you going to post your new lucid dream mp3 if you get one? That would be cool to hear.

I went to that sight after reading your blog and it's pretty wild. I actually listened to the one that said "Don't listen to this!"
I didn't go into a trance state (on purpose). I just wanted to see what the guy would say. He said to listen to it often and then when your personality was replaced by the one he was suggesting, you're supposed to email him. I was thinking about emailing him just to see what he'd do but then I decided against it. He seems pretty weird. I do want to look into lucid dreaming though,

[Edited on 1/4/2004 by weedpickr]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You can induce lucid dreams. I go into SP (sleep parylisis) and then I can get into lucid dream afterwards really vivid and extraordinary. But it took me years to harness the energy of SP. I didnt know what it was at first. I expect suggestion could get you to realize you are in rem but you have to hone the skill of changing your dream. ie flying, Its just practice

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes when I get the New Lucid Dreaming MP3 i will share it around for people to hear and use themselves.

But now what I need to do is to Research Lucid Dreaming a bit more and find out what I actually need to have put into the Hypnosis file....the Wording of the file.

Because right now I have total control over lots of Aspects of my dreams though it's all dream related.
So right now I can control Dreams. But that's still not the same as lucid dreaming.

I need to be totally aware I'm dreaming, on a not just subconscious level like the current lucid dreaming file says....But on a conscious level too.

But now what is Lucid Dreaming?
It's basically being totally Aware that you are in your dreams, Conscious in your dreams.
That is what I want.

So now do I have to tell the Hypnotist to say things such as I will know on a conscious and subconscious level that I am dreaming, and when I start Dreaming I will be conscious in my dreams, it will be like awake except I am in my dreams.

And also I gotta figure out if it will be good for me or not, as i'll be interfering with REM sleep, and the brain sorting out things on a conscious and subconscious level, and if i'll mess up my brain (which i dont think i will), and yeah...I dont know.

Geez this is going to be hard to word.

Oh and Kristine....SP sounds really scarey.....

*Doesn't want to try it*

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
do you really need an mp3 to be able to do that or are you just taking the easy way out?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm just taking the easy way out

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with taking the easy way out. Water does it all the time. Why shouldn't we.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
my eyes starting watering really bad, it was odd.

I just tried the mp3 last night, and my eyes were doing the same exact thing !!! My ears were filled up with tears. I had to take out my headphones once (they are in-ear headphones). Is this a side-effect that many other people have? I'd like to know what exactly causes this.

p.s. - I didn't have one last night.
I will try again tonight, as I know
it may not work the first few times.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
DarkLanser: For it to work you must be able to get into a deep trance first. So it would be easier to listen to some starting files first such as Deepening and TrainSusceptibility first off.
When you can get into a deep trance then test it out.

BTW....Just giving a warning. Usually when I sleep, it would normally be 8 hours of sleep. During the last 2 hours I would have REM sleep. This is the sleep where you are able to control your dreams with this file.

Well i've come to realise that since this file has started working, and I have a good 10 hours sleep on my hands.... I still wake up tired and my eyes are a bit watery.

And it feels like the "controlled" dreams are working for 4 hours....the last 4 hours of my sleep.

It does make you more tired and you need to sleep longer...and thent again you're having 4 hours of dream time rather than 2 hours.

This is what i've noticed.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I downloaded the curse lucid dreaming 2 mp3 and listened to it.Im not sure If I had a lucid dream though. But that was probebly cause as I was listening to it,I was also reading this thread,so I wasent exactly concentrating on that guys voice. Anyway when I went to sleep,I think I woke up in the middle of the night,kinda. I knew I was "awake" and I could open my eyes if I wanted to (i dint open them though),but it felt wierd. I had a sensation that I was going into a tunnel and shrinking.But now that I think about it,I dont remember having a "dream" that whole night.just that sensation.Im ganna listen to it again as i go to sleep.

But maybe that sensation was a dream,kinda hard to remember...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i have repeat dreams alot, they will change slightly each time. if i wake up from a dream iin the middle of the night, i just contunie thinking about it while i get some water or whatever..and when i go back to sleep, i will continue the dream. i have 'lucid' dreams often..i find them very empowering....but i'm still in the 'just having fun' with them stage. ok, don't laugh..but when i sleep with malachite or moonstone under my pillow, i will have very very vivid dreams. i think the best way to start exploring your dreams is by jurnaling them..that is how i started. alot of times, if i get the chance to nap during the day i will beging to have an OBE, but i haven't been able to let go yet....i guess i want to be in control to much.....also, meditate after having some of that green leafy stuff
...........just some ideas for those of you who are into exploring the mind as much as the internet

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join