It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Woman Rides The Beast- Hillary Clinton 2008?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Defcon5,

Rev. 17

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

What i found particularly poignant in this is

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

I kept thinking... was, is not, yet is. This is a significant piece of information. It existed at one time as a beast of religious import and political import, was wounded grieviously, as if onto death, but still is in control of the world even though no one suspects that it is.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yeah, the mark thingy has me thinking the tie-in is based on religious viewpoint, that effects your standing as a citizen. but that would take a massive smear campaign against individual citizens a'la The Matrix type of thing using some kind of organization that can literally modify your ability to achieve anything without first doing x,y,z, and whatever those happen to be at any given moment. that's the stuff of huge conspiracy theories and i'm not sure how it could be pulled off successfully UNLESS a huge supernatural and/or extra-terrestrial technology element is involved. good grief there's so many ways to carry this particular aspect, the choices are endless.

for example, abductees claim they are implanted many times. this gets heavily into the ufo question, alien races and hybrid question. but what about those who are "abducted" and don't even know it and never figure it out? or what if, we are being implanted at birth of even at conception, like herds of cattle?

why the right hand, is the next question. and the forehead? this right hand thing is something i don't quite get. there's somethign significant there, but what it is, i don't know. the forehead almost sounds like a symbollic representation of the third eye, the eye of spirituality. like when God marks the foreheads of the people. its a supernatural mark. you can't see it, or at least, the text doesn't mention that you can see it. yet the supernatural realm, knows it , recognizes it, and reacts to it, obviously.

i think we need more information.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

9)The Mark:
Bruce Metzger’s definition of the Mark is:

Those who conform to the demands of the state are given means to identify themselves, so they can claim the benefits due to them”

The Greek word used is χάραγμα, meaning:

stamp (as a badge of servitude)

This does not have to mean an implanted chip; it can just as easily be a set of papers. All that the mark represents is a sign of loyalty to the current system that you can show to gain the benefits of that system. The bible does mention that it in some way relates to the forehead or the hand, and without it you will be unable to participate in any system of commerce.

The strong's number greek/hebrew #5480 does say

1. A stamp imprinted mark

a) A mark stamped on the forhead or right hand as the badge of followers of the antichrist

b) Mark branded upon horses

2. Thing carved, sulpured, graven work
a) of idolterous images

That is why I think the mark will be more than just an ID card or a set of papers. I believe it will need to be something imprinted that will show others without a doubt who you are affiliated with.

I would say worn like Hitler's army wore the Nazi symbol, or how they made the Jews wear the yellow star. You really don't wear anything on the right hand or forhead.

It doesn't necessairly need to be a chip. It could be something that a particular kind of light picks up. A chip could do much more than being an ID. I always believed the government doesn't tell us a quarter of what they can do technology wise. The computers out of the shelves now are more than dionsaurs as to what they are working on top secert. I do believe they have done mind control experiments.

I wouldn't be suprised if they used the chip to be able to not only control you, but also take away your freedoms. It could be as simple as using a tracking divice in the chip if they ever have cause to have to find you. It could be attached to your bank account where payments, fines, and fees are automatically taken out. Or if I'm right that it would contain technology that the public hasen't even heard about, it could very well be used to control your emotions, thought pattern, or a number of bodily functions. That is the conspiricy side of things.

I'm sure the more control they can get over you, the happier they will be. Papers or an ID card would be less control, since they can be lost or stolen. An implant or least tatoo would be more control, since you would basically have to cut your hand off or part of your forhead off to remove it.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I don't know why the right hand or forhead. I do also believe what might more important is that it is a choice to either take it or be killed. What I'm starting to get worried about is if the choice is going to be clear at first or not. They may try to mark as many citizens as possible more than likely for your own protection type thing. Then those who took it unknowingly, to me really didn't have a choice.

If deathcon5 is correct that it is some type of papers or ID card, then most of us in the US and just about every citizen in other countries that have ID cards are headed towards hell eventhough you have already accepted Christ.

Somehow, I think that when the time comes, God has given us enough details and warnings to know what it is when it actually arrives.

I still believe we are near the end times or at least in the beginning of the end times, but not so far for the Bible to unlock its' mysterys to us. I remember the Bible did say there will be a book locked up until the end times. It will be interesting when it is unlocked though.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Mystery Lady,

I've seen so many examples of nazi stuff in the last few months, that the idea wouldn't surprise me at all. I have a somewhat different take on who the nazis were, but that's for a different topic. But yep, our space program was built on the knowledge of smuggled to USA nazi scientists.

Here's an interesting piece of data most people don't realize:

The Hubble Telescope is run out of a Jesuit-owned medical center at John Hopkins University. Why a jesuit medical center? Spy equipment/ satellite free zone. international agreement, i guess.

Jesuits hold the contract for technology trade between the US and other nations. I don't get it. I forget the name of the organization, but its some fancy schmancy dealio.

I just found that random piece of information very weird. I even did some research to verify the information and it's true. Will get the specifics if anyone is interested in further research on the topic.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I didn't know that about the Hubble telescope. I remember when they put the hubble telescope in space, and the waiting my astronomy teacher did for news and/or photos from the hubble. I remember when they claimed that they had to repair it, and complaints of why NASA didn't send up a better telescope.

Now after being on this board, I'm not suprised to hear the Jesuits controll it. They control alot of things. I also wonder if they have used and are using it for spying purposes. If the repair thing was a way to give them time, because it could have been possibly picking up too many UFO's, or something else that they didn't want the public to know about.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I was listening to an old archived show of Art Bell on the Coast to Coast site, when I came across an interview with a rocket scientist who said that the National Technology Transfer Center for NASA was transfered to the Jesuit college in Wheeling, West Virginia. He claims this happened as a result of privatization of the Space Program and the Jesuits bought it. Art Bell's response was: IN THE JESUIT COLLEGE? WHAT?!

He also said, when a private interest buys something like that or the Hubble Telescope (the command center for it is now in John Hopkins Hospital), they don't have to share what they have found or what they are doing with the information for 6 months.

If you have a subscription to Coast to Coast, you can listen to the show here (the segment where he explains the Jesuits control of our National Technology Transfer program, is close to the end of the 3rd hour):

www.coasttocoastam.com...

National Technology Transfer Center at Wheeling Jesuit University
www.nttc.edu...
The university's website is www.wju.edu...

I have to withdraw that it is a Jesuit-owned hospital at John Hopkins for the Hubble, however. It's at John Hopkins hospital, but isn't necessarily jesuit-owned. I may have gotten the two ideas confused in my head (the Technology transfer thing and the mention of john hopkins hospital).

Well doh! It appears the entire show which was archived from '97, has been completely removed from the site. It was there for over five years, because i listened to it sometime in the last 2 years.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
defcon5, there is only one glitch saying the mark is the new US ID. Revelations 13:13-18. Before the mark appears, the image needs to be created and worshipped. What is the image?

It can be anything worldly, it can be being a citizen, a capitalist, any number of things. Which one specifically? I would vote for worldliness or capitalism which is a worldly system for profit.

In verse 15, anyone who did not worship that image is going to be killed. That would include any US citizen that doesn't worship. Also, what would your perception of worship be in this verse?

God considers it worship to put anything before God. Be it: self, money, worldly goods, even your family can be an Idol if you put it first in your life.

When the new forms of ID comes out in 2008, not everyone is going to take it, especially illegal immigrants. They will still be able to walk into any store and be able to buy what they need.

Quelling the immigration issue is part of the reasoning behind the ID. Without the ID you will not be able to pay taxes or cash a pay check, thus employers are going to force its requirement. Even though the states are claiming they don’t have the money for this system, I know for a fact that my state is not only set up for it, but a person that I spoke with at the Secretary of States office was telling me they cannot wait until it’s implemented. The reason being that it will simplify dealing with those who are not citizens.

Actually what Undo said about the name of the beast makes sense. The new ID, just could be another step towards the mark. Right now we won't be killed if we don't get a new drivers license/ID card.

Right now, but that does not mean that this will not come in stages, and once you have accepted the first stage who’s to say that you can reverse that decision? One of the aspects of Historicism that is important, is that the end times are actually a slow progression and not a fast 7 year list of occurrences. God and his advisory are very patient and things will play out in their times which are much longer then our times. So let’s say that right now in 2008 they put in the ID, then within the next 10 years they start accusing those who refuse them as terrorists and those folks start disappearing. Does that make the ID any more or less then what it was previously, and if you already have one will it make it ok to then refuse one in Gods eyes?
The Mark has to be something that is very deceptive, that seems innocent at first so folks don’t realize what it is until after they receive them. The social security card could have also been a candidate for this system if it had been spread to other countries as well, and a lot of folks over the years have pointed that out besides me. Just try and go get a job, or open a bank account in the US without a social security number or equivalent paperwork from the INS.

Where is the US war against the saints?

Nowhere does it say that this beast makes a war against the saints, it is the proceeding beast and the “Little Horn” who make war on the saints. This can be explained in both the Persecution of the early Christians under the Emperors lead by the Pontifex Maximus, and later under the inquisition lead by the Pontiff.

That would mean the UN power is actually coming from the US though. Then could the US be the beast that would actually lends power to the other beast?

The US goes to war over money and resources required by our corporations that wish to spread our capitalist lifestyle to all other nations.

Whether you dismiss "left behind" theories or not. There at least two places I know where some force behind the scenes are trying to mesh smaller coutries into one.

Almost all smaller nations are already controlled by one of the three superpower nations. If you have a difficult time understanding this then all you have to do is look at the weapon systems that each country uses. Each superpower will only provide replacement parts for each smaller nation in rationed amounts, this is so they can retain control over that nation, and refuse them the parts and technicians to repair the military equipment if need be. This is a fact that was fist pointed out to me by a person within the US intelligence community during a discussion about an entirely different topic.

The UN headquarters is located in the US. At this point the UN could very well change just internally, or given a new name. Now that there are only ten regions, why would they need delegates from each country? Why not just one delegate from each of the ten regions?

The UN has no power, which is why it depends on the US and their allies to enforce its mandates. Even then its mandates are ignored about as often as they are followed, to believe that this is the Beast is a bit silly.

It sounds like you’re trying to follow what Undo and I are saying, which is Historicism and mesh in some of what you learned from Futurism, the two can only be meshed together to a point, and then they kind of refute each other because some of the Bible verses required for support of one then invalidate the other. The Whole idea that there is to be a future persecution of the saints is not accurate, its more accurate to say there will be a persecution of those that refuse to accept the Mark, some of those folks may not be Christians, and some Christians may accept the ID. See you have a lot of Christians that are very hypocritical, and they only got interested in the study prophecy since 2000, when they thought it might start to affect their lives. So they lean toward the school of prophetic interpretation that gives them an exact timeline for the end. This allows them to live as they want until they see the warning signs, then change at the last second. Unfortunately I believe this to be the “Great Deception” mentioned that will lead astray even the “very elect”, meaning some Christians. Satan is not stupid, and he is very subtle, he has had all of our history to plan out his actions and mold mans thoughts and opinions. If you think that something as well known as Futurism is the way things are going to go down, or that the mark is going to be an implanted chip or anything remotely that obvious, you are not thinking on this clearly. Even folks who are not Christians are intimately familiar with the ideas of Futurism.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Actually what Undo said about the name of the beast makes sense. The new ID, just could be another step towards the mark. Right now we won't be killed if we don't get a new drivers license/ID card.

Also I should mention that the Supreme Court passed a law in the last few years that does make it illegal to not present a current form of ID to a police officer upon request. That was another important step in the Process:
1)Bring all computer systems up to date under the auspices of the year 2000 bug.
2)Require all people have an ID
3)Get companies to require figure prints for background checks submitted to the FBI and be kept on file.
4)Pass the Patriot Act with a board interpretation of what a terrorist is, and deny them basic rights under the constitution.
5)Pass the Real ID act that makes all ID’s nationally uniform, and are required to be considered a citizen, to work, or to open/access a bank account.
6)Coerce all allied nations to pass similar legislation, and make the information uniform so it can be shared between nations.

Except for the first one of these, everyone one of these things has come to pass in the last 7 years. I remember when I was a kid, and finger printing children became a big issue, that my parents did not allow it to be done to us kids as it was a huge violation of our privacy. I did submit my finger prints when I worked at the airport to have customs clearance, but only companies with serious security concerns such as airports would require finger printing. Now even mundane jobs are requiring them, and often licensed professionals now have to give them to renew their licenses.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Defcon5,

Rev. 17

This whole verse deals with Rome…
Who the eight are? I cannot tell you, though I have heard it mentioned that they are Emperors, but certainly not World Empires. Now I see where you get the eight from though, I’ll have to do some research on this part of the prophecy. I am going to venture a guess that the “One who is” was Emperor Vespasian, who was reigning as both Emperor and Pontifex Maximus in 69AD when Revelations was written.
Oddly enough there are only 10 Emperors listed here that held the position of Pontifex Maximus and Emperor: Roman Emperors

I kept thinking... was, is not, yet is. This is a significant piece of information. It existed at one time as a beast of religious import and political import, was wounded grieviously, as if onto death, but still is in control of the world even though no one suspects that it is.

Yeah, I address that earlier on in the thread, about it being in reference to Rome. It was as the Empire, then it’s wounded in 1796 (1260 prophetic days after Corpus Juris Civilis, or 42 prophetic months), yet it lives on and contiues to be a polictial power and influence to this day.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Defcon5,

Rev. 17

This whole verse deals with Rome…
Who the eight are? I cannot tell you, though I have heard it mentioned that they are Emperors, but certainly not World Empires. Now I see where you get the eight from though, I’ll have to do some research on this part of the prophecy. I am going to venture a guess that the “One who is” was Emperor Vespasian, who was reigning as both Emperor and Pontifex Maximus in 69AD when Revelations was written.
Oddly enough there are only 10 Emperors listed here that held the position of Pontifex Maximus and Emperor: Roman Emperors

Yeah, I address that earlier on in the thread, about it being in reference to Rome. It was as the Empire, then it’s wounded in 1796 (1260 prophetic days after Corpus Juris Civilis, or 42 prophetic months), yet it lives on and contiues to be a polictial power and influence to this day.

I was tripped up by the seven kings thing too till it mentions that the eighth is an entire beast and not just a head, and not just a horn, and so on.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

and since its in connection with the religious beast, it's apparently a religious empire of some sort.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

That is why I think the mark will be more than just an ID card or a set of papers. I believe it will need to be something imprinted that will show others without a doubt who you are affiliated with.

But God also states that he has a mark, and I feel pretty confident in telling you that he is not running around marking folks with computer chips or brands.

A chip could do much more than being an ID.

Which is why the National ID card will be implanted with a RFID chip.

Or if I'm right that it would contain technology that the public hasen't even heard about, it could very well be used to control your emotions, thought pattern, or a number of bodily functions. That is the conspiricy side of things.

I don’t quite see it going this far, but the one thing that even the National ID will control is mans free will. Free will is something that was granted to us by God and has never been restricted since our first time in the Garden when God gave man the choice between Law and Grace. The national ID will remove much of mans ability to have free will, and this could very well be why it’s the final straw that brings about the end of the world.

I'm sure the more control they can get over you, the happier they will be. Papers or an ID card would be less control, since they can be lost or stolen. An implant or least tatoo would be more control, since you would basically have to cut your hand off or part of your forhead off to remove it.

With a physical implant you can just as easily have it removed via a skin graft, or in the case of a chip having it cut out.

don't know why the right hand or forhead. I do also believe what might more important is that it is a choice to either take it or be killed.

IMHO this represents the authors understanding of finger prints and retina scans, or its something totally symbolic. I believe that it’s mentioned by God in other verses that he considers certain things to be a mark between him and his people, Saturday as the Sabbath being one I can think of off the top of my head.

What I'm starting to get worried about is if the choice is going to be clear at first or not. They may try to mark as many citizens as possible more than likely for your own protection type thing. Then those who took it unknowingly, to me really didn't have a choice.

“Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for temporal safety deserve neither to be safe or free." - Benjamin Franklin

You're saying that many folks might be willing to do something that they possibly consider to be against the will of God for their own safety? Remember the bit above where I said “God considers it worship to put anything before God. Be it: self, money, worldly goods, even your family can be an Idol if you put it first in your life.”

Safety being protection of “Self” and possibly “Family”. So did they have a choice? Yes! The choice was to depend on God for safety, and not on man or government. Lack of faith in God is also a sin. Pretty darn subtle one too, isn’t it? Well, that is what I meant about Satan being subtle and smart. He will foist a lie on us, that at the time seems like wisdom, that “even the very elect” may be fooled by. This is part of the “Great Deception” that is to come over man. It might already be in effect under the auspices of terrorism. The second part of this deception is that folks will not recognize it for what it is because they are expecting things to pan out in a fashion predicted under Futurism.

deathcon5

Why am I deathcon now?

If deathcon5 is correct that it is some type of papers or ID card, then most of us in the US and just about every citizen in other countries that have ID cards are headed towards hell eventhough you have already accepted Christ.

No, because the state issued cards you have right now do not fit the criteria, but the new National ID’s do.

Humorously enough, I just finished watching “Gettysburg” and a point came up in that movie that seems to fit here. The reason that most of the Southern States were fighting was not over the issue of Slavery, but rather over keeping power at a state level and not a federal one.

” The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks.- Lord Acton”

Lord Acton
Acton took a great interest in America, considering its Federal structure the perfect guarantor of individual liberties. During the American Civil War, his sympathies lay entirely with the Confederacy, for their defense of States' Rights against a centralized government that, by all historical precedent, would inevitably turn tyrannical.

Obviously it was morally correct for the North to fight to defeat Slavery, but in doing so they also gave the Federal Government powers that were never intended to be theirs. It’s odd how often something that is morally correct, is tied to something that is ultimately wrong. A prime example is how they National ID act was passed to law. Since the Bush administration knew it was not going to pass the House, they tied it to a spending bill for Armor for our troops in Iraq that no one dare oppose. Now that national government is trying to tag us like we are a bunch of sheep, for our own good and safety.

Oh, and another note on the above quote, who is it that really runs our government now, is it “we the people” or is the corporations and banks, just as predicted by Lord Acton?

As a matter of fact the banks are so in bed with our government that your Federal Income Taxes go to paying a debt owed to the Federal Reserve; and even though “Federal Reserve” has the word “Federal” in it, it’s really a group of three private banks...

I hope I am not getting too out there in left field for you guys…

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

and since its in connection with the religious beast, it's apparently a religious empire of some sort.

That makes sense. Perhaps it means that the proceeding seven were the emperors and then it becomes the Church, but I would still have to look into it more. The station of Pontifex did not become the actual Pontiff until Pope Damasus I and Emperor Gratian, which puts it around 375AD at the earliest. Considering that John wrote this in 69AD, he was a lot further then one emperor from the end of that list. With that in mind it must mean something else.

A better interpretation would be emperors who considered themselves god and were worshiped as part of the Emperor Cult. I have not found much information on the Emperor cult that I trust so far, I might need to take a trip to the library on that one. It’s obvious though that the Emperor Cult was part of what John was writing about in his “warnings to the seven churches”. Each of these churches resided in a town with such a temple to the emperor in it. I am not sure if all emperors after Caesar were considered gods, or just a certain number of them. It’s entirely possible that there were only eight of them who attained the status of god.

Again this is going to take some research on my part.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You're saying that many folks might be willing to do something that they possibly consider to be against the will of God for their own safety? Remember the bit above where I said “God considers it worship to put anything before God. Be it: self, money, worldly goods, even your family can be an Idol if you put it first in your life.”

I'm not saying they would be willing. I'm saying that they would not see it or recognize it as against God or as the mark of the beast. They will automatically accept the ID card, since they still feel that they can buy and sell without it. There is no threat to them if they don't take it.

If it ever came about that I had to show the card to buy a pop from the grocery store, or have to have it on a vending machine. I would be very suprised and offended. I would want to tear it up there and then. The Bible does say once the mark is accepted, there is no turning back.

I wonder if this is just a lead up to it, or the real thing. If there is an annoucement, that you have to take it then I would definitly go against the system. I would tell my husband, who is a truck driver, not to renew his license. Where we will go at that point, I'm not sure. Then again I'm not totally sure if it is actually upon us, or if the actual mark is still in the future.

Is it the mark in the early phases? Or is it only the mark in the final stages when everything the Bible said actually happen?

[quote)Safety being protection of “Self” and possibly “Family”. So did they have a choice? Yes! The choice was to depend on God for safety, and not on man or government. Lack of faith in God is also a sin. Pretty darn subtle one too, isn’t it? Well, that is what I meant about Satan being subtle and smart. He will foist a lie on us, that at the time seems like wisdom, that “even the very elect” may be fooled by. This is part of the “Great Deception” that is to come over man. It might already be in effect under the auspices of terrorism. The second part of this deception is that folks will not recognize it for what it is because they are expecting things to pan out in a fashion predicted under Futurism. [?quote]

I'm still not sure if futurism isn't correct. To tell the truth, I wouldn't want to go underground, throw in jail, or die before it is really time to do so. I don't look forward to it either.

deathcon5
Why am I deathcon now?

Highly embarrased now. Really sorry about that.

No, because the state issued cards you have right now do not fit the criteria, but the new National ID’s do.

I just hope God gives my husband and I the wisdom to see it for what it really is when the time comes. I also hope he gives us the wisdom of what to do and where to go. I don't want an eternity seperated from him.

As a matter of fact the banks are so in bed with our government that your Federal Income Taxes go to paying a debt owed to the Federal Reserve; and even though “Federal Reserve” has the word “Federal” in it, it’s really a group of three private banks...

I hope I am not getting too out there in left field for you guys…

You are not out in left feild. Already read up some on that also. I guess my problem is that I tend to go only so far in one area before diving into another area. I never really get immerged into one thing for a long period of time. Maybe it is a mental safety mechamisim inside of myself. I usually can't handle too much at once. Either I start to get totally depressed, or I get to the point where I can't compherend the information anylonger. I know a little about each, but not enough about one. What burns my but is that many of my past bookmarks got lost during a crash on my old computer. Then I go to respond to something remembering what I read, go to get the info, but can't find it again for the life of me.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
wow, i had that motorcycle when i was younger, that was my scarlet beast!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I have to admit that so far I've only scanned through this thread, but actually this is exactly the type of thread/subject matter I originally joined ATS so, so long ago for.

undo: You've got a WATS vote from me for your contributions here! Ashley too for starting it.

I really need to set aside some time to read everything back from the beginning very carefully.

[edit on 4/5/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just curious queenannie38, why does your avatar have a cross on?

Because that is my cross. I can wear it if I wish to. Or not. I may wear a spinning swastika or a peace sign, just as likely. Or a yin-yang.
My name is my name...but many symbols are my name.

Do you have eyes to see, defcon? I pray that you do.

Weird letter
Lamb Miracle
Behold a White Horse
Alpha & Omega

Fear NOT. I come in the name of the LORD.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashley_T

Bump - Hillary Clinton will be running for the US Presidency in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join