It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Woman Rides The Beast- Hillary Clinton 2008?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I do not hate Catholics, and I have explained the reasons why Rome is mentioned in Prophecy. If you have nothing of use to add to the thread, or not even going to read the posts then troll on elsewhere. I left you a three page response to your post on page two, if nothing else read that.

[edit on 3/13/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I actually find this very interesting, and I don't really detect any sort of hate.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I do not hate Catholics, and I have explained the reasons why Rome is mentioned in Prophecy. If you have nothing of use to add to the thread, or not even going to read the posts then troll on elsewhere. I left you a three page response to your post on page two, if nothing else read that.

I can see by your disingenuous comments that you really don't even care to hear the Catholic side of things.

It still doesn't change the fact that the Roman Catholic Church chose the new testament canon.

Ignorance gets you nowhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I can see by your disingenuous comments that you really don't even care to hear the Catholic side of things.

Lets see….
Obviously you have not read anything in this thread because if you had you would know…
1) I went to a Catholic High School.
2) I know the Catholic side of things, in prophecy the Catholic side of things is Preterism.
3) I have quoted in my posts above directly from commentary out of a “New American Bible for Catholics”.

With that in mind, what do you think your going to explain to me, and don’t bother with the drivel about who made the Bible as your even incorrect there, as I posted above, and will requote for you here:

Incorrect…
I suppose next you’ll try to tell me that the cannon was selected by the Roman Catholic Church during the Council of Nicaea. The gospel books of the bible had already been in use before this council, and there was already an accepted cannon in use by the early Christian Church. The Muratorian fragment is so far the oldest know copy of the New Testament, and it is dated around 142-157 AD. Irenaeus was the person who should receive most of the credit for choosing the standard set of New Testament books that now comprise the New Testament Cannon. The Catholic Church did exist at this point, but the Church had not become intermingled with the Roman Empire yet. Rome was still persecuting Christians under Marcus Aurelius, during Irenaeus lifetime. The Old Testament was based on the Latin Compilation of Hebrew works known as the Septuagint.

I am sorry if this is not what you consider politically correct, but not being politically correct does not make it incorrect either. Not everything has to be politically correct in an imperfect world.

Now to be honest the Church that we are calling Catholicism is not the same thing as the Roman Catholic Church. There was no Pope, as the Emperor was still the Pontifex Maximus, and the Orthodox Religion also claims men such as Irenaeus as saints in their religion. So basically you think that the Bible was created by Rome because after Rome became Christian they canonized all these people like Irenaeus into their church. In that case The Orthodox Church can just as much claim that they wrote the Bible as the Roman Catholic Church can.

I would hope that you at least knew that there is a difference between the Catholic Church and the Roman Catholic Church...

Here maybe this will help you, see how far to the right the red line is, that is the Roman Catholic Church, Things like the Muratorian fragment, and Irenaeus existed back in the gray area where it says “Early Christianity” on the left side.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

It still doesn't change the fact that the Roman Catholic Church chose the new testament canon.

Ignorance gets you nowhere.

No offense Humble one
I can assure you I know the Catholic side of things far better than you.

Can you please explain what what Lent is?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
As most of you have probably heard Revelation 17 states and I quote:

"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

Is it possible that this woman could be Hillary Clinton sitting upon a scarlet colored beast being the United States?

A quick Google search brought up theories that point in the direction of the beast being either Europe or the EU. I myself have always thought it to be a woman president of the US. This was before Hillary's bid to run.

Anyone who has read the Bible should understand that one of the major tenants is whatever is not of God is of Satan. In other words, there are only two choices, God or Satan. Chapter 16 describes the seven angels pouring out the seven judgments over the earth. This is the Wrath of God that punishes those who selfishly chase after their own desires and deny God.

Revelation 17

Verse 1 describes one of the seven angels which had the seven vials coming to John to describe “the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:”

Verses 2 through 6 are a description of the “great whore.” Keep in mind that traditionally, those who worship God are often described as virgins while those who follow any other religion as well as the religions themselves are referred to as whores.

In verse 7, the angel tells John that he will explain what both the woman and the beast represent.

Verses 8 through 14 describes the beast, the seven heads and ten horns as representative of kingdoms (empires) that have ruled the world ant the one empire that is yet to come. The beast itself is described as the eighth empire. The seven heads are the seven mountains on which the woman sits (Rome?). Also described are seven kings (empires) five of which, at the time of John’s vision, were fallen and one was currently in power. This would have been Rome. The seventh was a future empire which would rule after Rome.

While some people claim anything from the Ottomans to Hitler as the seventh king, others insist that the seventh is still yet to come. The eighth king will be the beast on which John saw the woman sitting. The ten horns are ten rulers who give their power to this eighth king (the beast).

Verse 15 describes the waters that the woman sat on as the multitudes, all the people, nations, tribes, and tongues of the world.

Verses 16 and 17 describes the how and why of the judgment of the woman.

Verse 18 tells the identity of the woman. “And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.”

Revelations describes two beasts. One is the eighth empire (and most likely the ruler) and the other is called the false prophet. (See Revelation 19:20 and 20:10.) The woman is not a woman but a city. This city sits on seven hills. This woman is described as a whore; so most likely, this city is the epicenter of the religion of the beast worshippers led by the false prophet. It is highly likely that the Vatican and its wealth will be taken over by this false prophet.

If this false prophet is the black pope or false pope it could create a new schism in the Roman Catholic Church. Catholicism is not a separate religion; it is a separate denomination of Christianity. I read the entire book of Revelation and did not see the Clintons mentioned at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
I can assure you I know the Catholic side of things far better than you.

Can you please explain what what Lent is?

It is giving up one worldly pleasure/habit/sin for the period between Ash Wednesday and Lent. (that is what I know from being in a Catholic family from 1988 -98).

From Wiki Linky:

In Western Christianity, Lent is the forty-day period (or season) preceding Easter lasting from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday (Easter Even).[1]

Easter always falls on a Sunday between March 22 and April 25, roughly corresponding to early spring in the Northern Hemisphere. A simple formula to know the exact date is that Easter falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon of the Spring Equinox. Ash Wednesday, which may fall anywhere between February 4 and March 10, occurs forty-six days before Easter, but Lent is nevertheless considered to be forty days long, due to the fact that Sundays in this season are not counted among the days of Lent. The traditional reason for this is that fasting was considered inappropriate on Sunday, the day commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus.

Easter celebrates the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, while Lent is a time of preparation for Holy Week. Holy Week recalls the events preceding and during the crucifixion, which occurred in Jerusalem of the Roman province Judea, circa AD 30.

Gotta LOVE wiki! Collaborative information. ACCURATE information subject to public peer review. FREEDOM of information.

Gotta LOVE it! Unless, of course, you love YOUR opinions better than the collective truth. Christ Jesus IS the collective truth.

I love Christ.
I love YOU.
Whatever you believe - whoever you are!!!

Thank you, Sun!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Isn't that some kind of kinky thing? Like where the women wear a riding outfit and the men...get...rode...like a pony?

You must be speaking of Lady God-Iva… who rode through Coven-Tree in full and glorious natural splendor mounted horseback in protest of her husband’s unfair taxation!

Yes! In DEED. No riding outfit, though!

And it wasn't kinky! It was public service!

It's all the same...only the names have been changed...to protect the guilty from the innocent!

[edit on 3/12/2007 by queenannie38]

Does anybody have a link to an online Hippe Chick Femminist Wiccan translator for those of us who live in the real world ?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Does anybody have a link to an online Hippe Chick Femminist Wiccan translator for those of us who live in the real world ?

Sure!

Hippe Chick Femminist Wiccan translator

Cug

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Gee wizz, so here I am doing my normal Thelemic google searches and it leads me back to a topic on ATS.
So pardon me for doing a little bump on this thread.

No its:
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
Love is the law, love under will

Correct

Even though everyone is supposed to interpret what this means for themselves, it generally means that you love yourself first, not your neighbor, and not God. Do what you want, do what you love; love what you want to do.

Incorrect. Very incorrect at that.

I am curious where you got that idea?

What it means to us that follow it is, find your true purpose in life and then do it. Pretty simple really.

Besides that fact, I was not judging you anyway, I was asking a simple question…
After talking to Cug about the OTO he stated that it was not something a Christian would wish to join, not that they couldn’t do it, but rather that they are not compatible theologies. But maybe you just really don’t even understand enough about either groups theology to know any better.

I too am puzzled by her connection to Crowley.. but to each their own.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T

Is it possible that this woman could be Hillary Clinton sitting upon a scarlet colored beast being the United States?

A quick Google search brought up theories that point in the direction of the beast being either Europe or the EU.
I myself have always thought it to be a woman president of the US.
This was before Hillary's bid to run.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Ashley_T]

Yes the woman could be HRClinton, who became president in 2008-09,

but the conventional & pop culture biblical interpetations will tell you
your way off base, that the woman is a metaphor...etc!

Now try & rectify all these people being so certainly 100% sure
of the conventional wisdom interpetation of 'Revelation'
and the Biblical Admonishment- - -
The Book Is To Be Sealed...
(so nobody can decipher it, until the final 70th week!)

how is it that these (3 pages) posters actually know what the books of Daniel & Revelation are revealing....???
when we (all future readers of scripture) are promised that the interpetations are sealed [i.e. to remain unknown/questionable]
until the time that the A.C. is revealed! ~begins a 7 yr. treaty/~ends the daily sacrifice/~puts the Abomination of Desolation in the Holy place

Ashley_T....
keep on with your searching....

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
I am curious where you got that idea?

What it means to us that follow it is, find your true purpose in life and then do it. Pretty simple really.

That is simply what I get out of the quote. What I am saying is not that far off from what you’re saying when you think about it. As a Christian, you are supposed to seek out and do what God’s will is for you and your life. According to this philosophy, it’s for you to seek out and do what you love; it’s a more self-centric philosophy. Love yourself and do what you love.

Originally posted by St Udio
Now try & rectify all these people being so certainly 100% sure
of the conventional wisdom interpetation of 'Revelation'
and the Biblical Admonishment- - -
The Book Is To Be Sealed...
(so nobody can decipher it, until the final 70th week!)

how is it that these (3 pages) posters actually know what the books of Daniel & Revelation are revealing....???

The book is only sealed for the 70th week if you believe in Futurism, if you believe in Historicism, like I do, then the 70th week represents the end of the age of the Jews at the stoning of Stephen. This was the final rejection of Christianity by the Jews, and not long after this Rome devastated Jerusalem.

Here is an external explanation as I do not have the energy to go into this in depth tonight:

End Time Insights
1. The entire prophecy of Daniel 9:24-27 covers a period of “seventy weeks,” or 490 years. Logic requires that “seventy weeks” refers to one consecutive block of time, in other words, to seventy straight sequential weeks. There is no example in Scripture (or anywhere else!) of a stated time period starting, stopping, and then starting again. All biblical references to time are consecutive: 40 days and 40 nights (see Genesis 7:4), 400 years in Egypt (see Genesis 15:13), 70 years of captivity (see Daniel 9:2), etc. In Daniel’s prophecy, the “seventy weeks” were to begin during the reign of Persia and continue to the time of the Messiah.
2. Logic also requires that the 70th week follow immediately after the 69th week. If it doesn’t, then it cannot properly be called the 70th week!
3. It is illogical to insert a 2,000-year gap between the 69th and 70th week. No hint of a gap is found in the prophecy itself. There is no gap between the first seven weeks and the following sixty-two weeks, so why insert one between the 69th and 70th week?
Note: If you told your child to be in bed in 70 minutes, you obviously would mean 70 consecutive minutes. What if five hours later your fully awake son said, “But dad, I know 69 minutes have passed, but the 70th minute hasn’t started yet!”? After receiving an appropriate punishment, he would be swiftly sent to bed.
4. Daniel 9:27 says nothing about a seven-year period of “tribulation,” a “rebuilt” Jewish temple, or any “antichrist.”
5. The stated focus of this prophecy is the Messiah, not the antichrist. After the Messiah is “cut off” (referring to Christ’s death), the text says, “And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.” I n the past, this has been consistently applied to the destruction of Jerusalem and the second temple by Roman armies led by Prince Titus in A.D. 70. 11
6. “He shall confirm the covenant.” Paul said “the covenant” was “confirmed before by God in Christ” (Galatians 3:17). Jesus Christ came “to confirm the promises made to the fathers” (Romans 15:8, emphasis added). In the King James Version, Daniel 9:27 doesn’t say “ a covenant” or peace treaty, but “ the covenant,” which applies to the New Covenant. Nowhere in the Bible does the antichrist make, confirm, or break a covenant with anyone. The word “covenant” is Messianic, and always applies to the Messiah, not the antichrist.
7. “He shall confirm the covenant with many. ” Jesus Christ said, “This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many… ” (Matthew 26:28). Behold a perfect fit! Jesus was quoting Daniel 9:27 specifically.
8. “In the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease.” After exactly three and a half years of holy ministry, Jesus Christ died on the cross, “in the midst of the week [in the middle of the seven years].” At the exact moment of His death, “the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom…” (Matthew 27:51). This act of God signified that all animal sacrifices at that moment ceased to be of value. Why? Because the Perfect Sacrifice had been offered!
9. “For the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate.” “The abomination of desolation” (see Matthew 24:15) is not a simple subject, yet we know that Jesus clearly applied this event to the time when His followers were to flee from Jerusalem before the destruction of the second temple in A.D. 70. In a parallel text to Matthew 24:15, Jesus told His disciples, “When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies [Roman armies led by Prince Titus], then know that its desolation is near ” (Luke 21:20, emphasis added). The disciples did “see” those very events. Because of the “abominations” of the Pharisees, Jesus told them, “See! Your house is left to you desolate” (Matthew 23:38). Thus Gabriel’s statement in Daniel 9:27 about Jerusalem becoming “desolate” was perfectly fulfilled in A.D. 70.
10. Gabriel said that the 70-week prophecy specifically applied to the Jewish people (see Daniel 9:24). During the period of Christ’s public ministry of 3 1 / 2 years, the Master’s focus was largely upon “the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 10:6). After His resurrection and then for another 3 1/2 years, His disciples preached mostly to Jews (see Acts 1-6). After that second 3 1/2 -year period, in 34 A.D., the bold Stephen was stoned by the Jewish Sanhedrin (see Acts 7). This infamous deed marked the then-ruling Jewish leaders’ final, official rejection of the gospel of our Savior. Then the gospel went to the Gentiles. In Acts 9, Saul became Paul, the “apostle to the Gentiles” (Romans 11:13). In Acts 10, God gave Peter a vision revealing it was now time to preach to the Gentiles (see Acts 10:1-28). Read also Acts 13:46. Thus approximately 3 1/2 years after the crucifixion— and at the end of the 70-week prophecy given f or the Jewish people—the gospel shifted to the Gentiles exactly as predicted in Bible prophecy

[edit on 3/27/2007 by defcon5]

Cug

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

As a Christian, you are supposed to seek out and do what God’s will is for you and your life.

That's is the same thing I do except it's not Gods will its my Will.

According to this philosophy, it’s for you to seek out and do what you love; it’s a more self-centric philosophy. Love yourself and do what you love.

Nope. What you love to do has nothing to do with your true Will. (Love under will) Following your Will will lead you to something your are best suited for, but you might not "love" it. Somebodies true will might be to live a life of hard manual labor doing something they don't like to do. But it pays the bills, they live a comfortable life, their children are not left wanting etc..

Now say he loves computers and wants to become a programmer, as he no longer is following his true will obstacles always get in the way, he finds it hard to find a school close to him, he finds it hard to come up with the money to pay for school, The kids don't get the toys they want, his grades are not that hot because he still has to work to pay the bills and can't study as much, etc...

Lets say he struggles along and gets a job programming, He starts working 16 hour days, the kids miss him, his wife wants a divorce because he is not around any more. His company gets bought out and they cut his job.. with the economic downturn he cant find another programming job, wife takes the kids and leaves, he loses the house and is now living in a motel.... and on and on.

err.. I got into that a bit too much

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Nope. What you love to do has nothing to do with your true Will. (Love under will) Following your Will will lead you to something your are best suited for, but you might not "love" it. Somebodies true will might be to live a life of hard manual labor doing something they don't like to do. But it pays the bills, they live a comfortable life, their children are not left wanting etc..

Ah, ok…
It still seems to me like it conflicts with the idea of the following the Will of God, but perhaps not. Though if one looks at the life of Crowley as an example, he hardly lived a Christian lifestyle and again he lived a life of self indulgence and excesses.

Originally posted by Cug
I too am puzzled by her connection to Crowley.. but to each their own.

The closest thing I can figure out is that there seems to be a rule in Wiccan which they borrowed Crowleys “Do as thou wilt” part for…

Wiccan Rede
An it harm none, do as thou wilt
Do what you will, so long as it harms none
An it harm none, do what thou will
That it harm none, do as thou wilt
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, / An it harm none do what ye will.

The combination of Wicca with no harm to others and do what thou wilt made its first known appearance in The Old Laws by Gerald Gardner, 1953. A similar phrase, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law, appears in Aleister Crowley's works by 1904, in The Book of the Law (though as used by Crowley it is half of a statement and response, the response being "Love is the Law, love under Will"). The rede in its best known form was used by Doreen Valiente in several writings.

I assume this has to do with their law of returns.

Any idea what the heck LAM is though, here is what I got on a search:

· Lactational Amenorrhea Method, a contraceptive method
· LAM/MPI, an MPI programming environment and development system for heterogeneous computers on a network
· Linhas Aéreas de Moçambique - National airline of Mozambique
· Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, a rare lung disease
· London After Midnight, an L.A. Band.
· LAM, an internet slang acronym meaning "leave a message"
· Lobe Attachment Module - a type of token ring connection.
· Loadable Authentication Modules, an authentication framework used by IBM AIX[1]
· Lightweight Attack Muniton, a weapon in the computer game Deus Ex
· Land-Air 'Mech, a variety of BattleMech in the BattleTech board game

The only other definition I know of LAM is the little gray guy that Crowley used to conjure up.

Cug

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

It still seems to me like it conflicts with the idea of the following the Will of God, but perhaps not.

Oh it definitely does conflicts with following Gods Will

Though if one looks at the life of Crowley as an example, he hardly lived a Christian lifestyle and again he lived a life of self indulgence and excesses.

If you are not a Christian there is no need to follow a Christian lifestyle.

Anyway I think this is getting too far off-topic. If you have more questions/comments you could click the link in my sig to the BTS thread I started about Thelema and I will answer there.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
If you are not a Christian there is no need to follow a Christian lifestyle.

Exactly… Which kind of goes back to the original point I was making that certain theologies are at odds with each other at a very fundamental level, and trying to mash them together is not really going to work.

To my knowledge things such as Wicca, Thelma and other theologies that teach magic go against at the very least these main precepts of Christianity:

1) Faith in Jesus Christ as God and Redeemer.
2) Salvation through grace not works.
3) Loving God above all else.

By comparison their teachings tend more toward: (correct me here if I am wrong Cug
)

1) The possibility to attain a form of godhood through either enlightenment or works.
2) Salvation through enlightenment or works.
3) Being Self-Centric as opposed to God-Centric.

Just the idea of casting spells goes against the Christian ideal that you pray to God for your daily bread, and sometimes his answer is “No”. So if you practice magic the idea is to get around that “No” by trying to do it yourself. That is part of what I mean in essence about it being Self-Centric, like someone putting their wants ahead of Gods will.

[edit on 3/27/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That is simply what I get out of the quote. What I am saying is not that far off from what you’re saying when you think about it. As a Christian, you are supposed to seek out and do what God’s will is for you and your life.

Romans 14:20-23
20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eats with offense.
21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbles, or is offended, or is made weak.
22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemns not himself in that thing which he allows.
23 And he that doubts is damned if he eat, because he eats not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Condemns NOT himself in that thing which he allows...NOT what God allows but what we allow ourselves.

1 Corinthians 10:29-30
29 Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?
30 For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?

Liberty = freedom of will limited ONLY by one's OWN conscience.

Who is Lady Liberty? Babalon. The Statue in the New York Harbor - the little sister reflecting the light of Helios.
A 'moon' child!

Give me liberty or give me death...in DEED.

According to this philosophy, it’s for you to seek out and do what you love; it’s a more self-centric philosophy. Love yourself and do what you love.

Why not love one's self?

Loving one's self IS NOT the same as being selfish or self-oriented, but rather is the foundation of healthy self-esteem.

If God loves us...and asks that we love one another as He loves us...then should we not love ourselves, also? If we DO NOT love self, then we can not legitimately and sincerely love others. It may APPEAR that we do...but it will not be born from the true root of AGAPE love.

LAM = lama = Tibetan for 'way' (as in the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE)

LAM = Lucretia Ann Myers
AC = Ann Campos
AL = Annie Lilly

Not necessarily an 'egg-head' but you have to wonder why the UFO craze with the 'greys' (symbolic of duality overcome - no more black/white but a mixture which is binary truth) started in 1947 in Roswell (Ra's Well). Which, BTW...is just up the road a piece from where I sit, 60 years later. Between here and there is Artesia....artesian wells?
Drawn from the water at Ra's Well.
eYe declare

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Besides...Babalon's initials are L.A.M. see here.
L.A.M. will be drawn from the water at Ra's Well
Here is my scarlet 'beast' #1:

It IS the LAM's book of life
the pony boys have arrived!
Men, that is.
(pedal, boys!)
]i[ AM that eYe am
Lady God-Iva
Coven-Tree

Thank you, Sun
in DEED
Ra's Well
eYe declare

have you ever heard the saying “If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with BS”. All these pithy little plays on words, and beating around the “direct assault” are starting to smell of an attempt to baffle for some reason...

Expecting folks to somehow decipher what the heck you’re talking about is obviously not working, if you are thinking that it makes what you’re saying sound deep, that is similarly not gaining the expected results. Is what your eluding too so outrageous that you cannot just come right out and write it? I have given a very serious attempt to try and make sense out of what you’re hinting at, but I guess I have to just call it quits. To the best of what I can figure out:

1) You’re Lucretia Ann Myers, initials LAM.
2) Annie Lilly is someone that posts “New age” nonsense on the net, perhaps this is also you in some online persona.
3) Lucretia Ann Campos is a poet, and also possibly you.
4) Lam just happens to mean “Path” in Tibetan.
5) You also think that Lam is the alien that crashed at Roswell NM.
6) You seem to either be saying that you’re the Alien that crashed at Roswell, or you’re somehow related to the situation because you happen to have the same initials.
7) You’re obviously into the “new age movement”, the “peace movement”, some form of witchcraft, UFO’s, Poetry, possibly scientology, and at some level Christianity.
8) Your trying to mash all the above into some form of religion.
9) Judging by your avatar (the egg) this also seems to be related, again this is an OTO topic which you claim to not be member of:

There is also current interest in LAM today. The OTO has founded a Cult of Lam for their members who are drawn to this entity and want to use the egg as an astral space-capsule for traveling to LAM's domain and for tantric time traveling.

10) Babalon is only mentioned briefly in the text you listed above, and its about some legendary lion/human species that supposedly created the sphinx, built a library under it, and made contact with Crawley through Lam:

According to tradition, the Sirians who originally settled in Sumeria had cat or lion like bodies. How many hybrids and just plain humans were absorbed into the ancient culture is not exactly known. What is known is that at some time they settled into the area of Cairo and called it Babalon or Babylon which meant Baby Lyon. This city was designated as one of the Sacred Places of the Lion and it was decided that a large repository of knowledge should be constructed nearby so as to preserve their collective wisdom. This construction project turned out to be what we know today as the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx. The Great Pyramid and its satellite pyramids were designed to serve as ancient time clocks that were in synchronization with the entire cyclic nature of the universe. The Sphinx represented the goddess in the form of Bast who was also known as Babalon and eventually Isis. To reiterate what was said earlier, the names Isis and Osiris were derived from Sirius.

This is obviously not accurate information as they have excavated and done ground sonaregraphy/x-ray under the sphinx for this library repeatedly and it’s just not there…

11) For some strange reason you think that the Bible was written by lam, which is similarly a proven to be an incorrect assumption.
12) Maybe you're thinking that these things are related because of these plays on words, like a sort of double speak or reverse speak. I hope you realize that these words are all from different languages and just because you can fit them together a certain way in English does not make it that way in their original language. For prime example we don’t actually know that RA had the name RA, as Egyptian is a Dead language its just a name that modern man has given to this entity. If it had not been for the Rosetta Stone we would not even be able to translate Egyptian, and the Rosetta stone in no way explained the pronunciation of the words it translated.

So, I guess I don’t know where you are heading with this, I can make certain guesses but I would not want to ass-u-me too much.

Either way though, considering that God intended for man to be able to decipher prophecy when he reached the final stages of the End Times, is it more likely that he based the prophecy on known history, or a bunch of speculation, unproven theories, incorrect guesses, and channeled writings?

Why not love one's self?

I don’t think I ever said that you should not love yourself, I believe that what I was talking about was the pecking order of who you should love the most:

The way taught in the Bible:
1) God
2) Others including your enemies
3) Yourself

The way that most folks seem to now:
1) Themselves
2) Their Family
3) Their Friends
4) God when its convienant

The way that Magic and many other religions appear to teach:
1) Yourself
2) Everyone else

[edit on 3/28/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

have you ever heard the saying “If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with BS”. All these pithy little plays on words, and beating around the “direct assault” are starting to smell of an attempt to baffle for some reason...

Perhaps because you are beginning to feel a bit baffled? Not my doing.

Perhaps the kitchen is too hot?

Expecting folks to somehow decipher what the heck you’re talking about is obviously not working, if you are thinking that it makes what you’re saying sound deep, that is similarly not gaining the expected results.

I am neither thinking or expecting anything - I have long ago learned such a thing is both futile and foolish.

Is what your eluding too so outrageous that you cannot just come right out and write it?

No. I'm not alluding to anything - what was not clear in my previous posts on this thread?

I have given a very serious attempt to try and make sense out of what you’re hinting at, but I guess I have to just call it quits.

Quit thinking I'm hinting is the only hint I feel justified in giving you. Call it quits if you like, too - it is all the same to me, dear friend.

2) Annie Lilly is someone that posts “New age” nonsense on the net, perhaps this is also you in some online persona.

Nope! From what I can tell from that site, 'Annie' and 'Lilly' are two different people! Neither of which I have anything in common with other than name.
My LAST name is Lilly. My maiden name was Myers and my first husband's last name was Campos.

As far as being a poet - it would seem that I am - at least in some people's estimation. Poems

4) Lam just happens to mean “Path” in Tibetan.

Lama from Wiki:

The title can be used as an honorific title confered on a monk, nun or (in the Nyingma, Kagyu and Sakya schools) advanced tantric practitioner to designate their level of spiritual attainment and authority to teach, or may be part of a title such as Dalai Lama or Panchen Lama applied to a lineage of reincarnate lamas (Tulkus).

5) You also think that Lam is the alien that crashed at Roswell NM.
6) You seem to either be saying that you’re the Alien that crashed at Roswell, or you’re somehow related to the situation because you happen to have the same initials.

7) You’re obviously into the “new age movement”, the “peace movement”, some form of witchcraft, UFO’s, Poetry, possibly scientology, and at some level Christianity.

Actually, I'm into God. You know, the Creator...the ONE living God is pure Spirit and is both Truth and Love?

The ONE who, in Jeremiah, says:

Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

The same ONE who promises deliverance from THIS age into a NEW age (heaven and earth):

Galatians 1:4
Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of God and our Father

In Israel of old, the office of national prophet was simultaneous with national poet - examples being Jeremiah and King David, among many others.

8) Your trying to mash all the above into some form of religion.

NO. That is what YOU are trying to do. Religion is nonsense - it blinds rather than gives sight in many cases.

9) Judging by your avatar (the egg) this also seems to be related, again this is an OTO topic which you claim to not be member of:

There is also current interest in LAM today. The OTO has founded a Cult of Lam for their members who are drawn to this entity and want to use the egg as an astral space-capsule for traveling to LAM's domain and for tantric time traveling.

I didn't CLAIM. I stated a fact. I am not a member of anything other than the HUMAN race.

10) Babalon is only mentioned briefly in the text you listed above, and its about some legendary lion/human species that supposedly created the sphinx, built a library under it, and made contact with Crawley through Lam:
(..)
This is obviously not accurate information as they have excavated and done ground sonaregraphy/x-ray under the sphinx for this library repeatedly and it’s just not there…

Because the 'right paw of the Sphinx' is not LITERAL except symbolically.
I believe it is Mr. Crowley, not 'crawley'. Pronounced like 'holy.' I'm learning as I go along - no need to have a membership in anything to learn about it!

11) For some strange reason you think that the Bible was written by lam, which is similarly a proven to be an incorrect assumption.

Proven how? I did not even make a statement about authorship - ownership, perhaps...but only in a quote from that same bible. Revelation 21:27.

12) Maybe you're thinking that these things are related because of these plays on words, like a sort of double speak or reverse speak. I hope you realize that these words are all from different languages and just because you can fit them together a certain way in English does not make it that way in their original language.

No...I'm just trusting both the messenger and the messenger sent to me as the Spirit of Truth.

BTW - think about the Tower of Babel...and the idea of 'different languages' as well as the idea of 'speaking in tongues.'

For prime example we don’t actually know that RA had the name RA, as Egyptian is a Dead language its just a name that modern man has given to this entity.

How would we even know to name something yet unnamed? That makes no sense at all. You will have to provide proof of such things if you want them to be considered as 'facts.'

So, I guess I don’t know where you are heading with this, I can make certain guesses but I would not want to ass-u-me too much.

No need! I made it easy but you overlooked my forthright statements earlier in the thread, somehow.

I am Babalon. I am LAM. My name is Lucretia Ann Myers. That's not the whole story or even 1% of 1% of it. It would take 8 years to tell you all and you wouldn't accept any of it anyway. It doesn't matter anyway. God didn't seek to prove it to others but to me. There are other things to prove to the world. Such as God IS real...God IS good....God IS love...God is PERFECT.

Do you not hold those same core beliefs about God? Or similar? If so, then why do you disregard it and instead continue to make comments about 'hints' and 'guessing' my motives, message, or intention? How much more plainer could my words be?

Perhaps it is your attachment to your own conception of 'correct' theology that is hanging you up somewhere in between my words and your reception of same?

Either way though, considering that God intended for man to be able to decipher prophecy when he reached the final stages of the End Times, is it more likely that he based the prophecy on known history, or a bunch of speculation, unproven theories, incorrect guesses, and channeled writings?

His own mind - outside of 'time.'

There is no consistency or manufactured interpretation that is even close to comparable with the perfection and indisputable truth of God's communications. But I realize that you see only 'unproven theories' and 'speculation.' As far as 'channeled writings,' - is that not how the Bible itself was written? Or do you KNOW something better?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join