It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a DEMON

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
That's the whole point!!
Yahweh,Jehovah, whatever you want to call him is the god of the Old Testament

He is not whatever you want to call him. HE IS. HE IS the same word that made that which was invisible, visible. HE IS the same word that was made flesh and dwelt among us, died and rose again.

He's the Alpha and Omega. There's none before him and none after him.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

satan has many ways to twist lies, because they are continually edited on the fly.

Who the hell are you to tell me it's not God speaking to me!!?? You don't have the authority to be the judge of that. Please keep your condensations to yourself. You say that because it goes against the grain of everything you have been TOLD all of your life and has little relevance to reality.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Who the hell are you to tell me it's not God speaking to me!!??

Trust me, you'd rather hear it from me and change now, than hear it from he who created you, and not have the chance.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wise Sheep don't bother speaking blather to me any longer, you are officially on ignore. I have no time for trollers. If you want to discuss something we'll discuss,but obviously judging by your posts,it is not discussion you are looking for. You are only looking for affirmation and adherence to what you THINK is true. I don't have time for it.

Bye.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You have added WiseSheep to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wise Sheep don't bother speaking blather to me any longer, you are officially on ignore. I have no time for trollers. If you want to discuss something we'll discuss,but obviously judging by your posts,it is not discussion you are looking for. You are only looking for affirmation and adherence to what you THINK is true. I don't have time for it.

Bye.

satan isn't a SpeakerofTruth. He's the father of lies. If what I said was wrong, it won't stand. The TRUTH stands alone, it doesn't need propping up.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

That's the whole point!!
Yahweh,Jehovah, whatever you want to call him is the god of the Old Testament

A mighty man was cast down and put to shame with a pebble, for throwing his name around. We all should thank him for having patience with us now.

There are those who make such statements now and by his grace are allowed to continue breathing.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
God cannot be a demon simply because he is one of a kind and there are no others like him.

If he was a demon then he wouldn't be god, i think this is what you are saying and if your saying this your mind is already made up.

peace

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wow... this thread is certainly pointless. Christians see and hear only what they want. It's self-richeous garbage. If you argue that you have looked for truth and it hasn't lead you to christianity.... Satan has tricked you. If you see lies and contradictions in biblical text, you misunderstood or got a bad translation. If you see evil in commands to torture, maim, murder, and massacre.... how dare you question the divine. If you question christian ideals compared to scientific knowledge, satan has tricked you again. If you still don't believe in christianity, you're possessed by a demon, just stupid, blind as a bat, or something else insulting because how dare you not conform to their belief system. Christians claim they are the only ones who have divine truth, the bible is infallible and pure honesty.... and when a contradiction is found, get a new translation or claim it has a higher meaning... or some other crap. I'm sick of this mentality that gets shoved in my face constantly (I live in idaho) We're all searching for truth and answers and NO ONE has the right to say they know better the truth than anyone else. You need to learn the difference between ultimate truth and PERCEIVED truth. You perceive christianity to be true and such.... but I perceive something different. I can't tell you that christianity is the wrong choice, just that it's not my choice. If you worship Jesus and such, that is your free will. I will not conform and I couldn't possibly care less about making you doubt your faith. Worship whatever you want, Hell, I might even start the first ever church of the holy Cheese. The Original poster PERCEIVES Yahweh to be a demon, fine. Argue with evidence for or against please. Don't just stick to the same old game of insults and demonic posession. (this goes both ways) I may not have used the most polite terminology, but there shouldn't be any need to set anyone to Ignore. It's like a Rated PG flame war. Also, what good is it to argue that the same biblical verse can be used on both side of the argument, we all perceive different value of the words. Perception. Christianity claims it is divine truth.... but how many denominations are there currently? How many different groups have come up with different interpretation for the same text? I know, devil did it.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You have voted DemonicAngelZero for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Very good post.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Your question is like a man standing in a free supermarket asking one next to him, what if he asked GOD to guide him to get a bite to eat and he hasn't guided him to any food.

See this is the problem. He's guided me to food. Just not the particular brand of food that people like yourself claim is 'the one true food'. How can I come to any conclusion other than the fact that Christianity is in error? If God says 'Seek and you shall find', and I seek but do not find Christianity, does that not mean that either Christianity is not what God wants me to find, or that particular verse is not true?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
He's guided me to food. Just not the particular brand of food that people like yourself claim is 'the one true food'.

People like myself don't claim anything. Jehovah himself the creator, placed himself in the body of a man in order to fulfill his own law by shedding his own blood. It's the only thing that exists that is holier than everything else that exists. You see?

That's why placing your faith in the sacrifice GOD made, is your ONLY choice to be forgiven of breaking the law.

That's why he said he was the way the truth and the life, that no man comes to the father except by him. He's the mediator between us and the creator. As he said, when you've seen him you have seen the Father.

If God says 'Seek and you shall find', and I seek but do not find Christianity, does that not mean that either Christianity is not what God wants me to find, or that particular verse is not true?

He wants all to come to repentance. If not he'd have destroyed you and I before we were ever thought of.

What's your motive? I don't need the answer to that. He does. He knows your motive.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"WiseSheep," considering that you have not come up with a sensical response (as i had expected) to my quotations from the Bible that Yahweh is a liar, i will conclude that Yahweh is, in fact, a liar, and you, are delusional.

[Satan is] the father of lies.

-WiseSheep

As i outlined in one of my previous posts (linked below), Yahweh is, according to the bible, a liar. Since Yahweh is held to be the epitome of goodness and truth, when in fact, he is the epitome of evil and deceit, i believe it is only fair to call him, the "father of lies," and a "satanic," being, the "lord of evil." If Yahweh created this universe, than he did, in fact, create Satan, which would make him at least as evil as Satan, to desire to create the epitome of evil in the first place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, here is what i presented in my post (linked above), which you (as i had expected) came up with no sensical response to, as others can read on page 8.

Yahweh's lie # 1 :

39 Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it [Babylon] shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation.
40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.
[Jeremiah, chapter 50)

Yahweh promises that Babylon "shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation." The land of Babylon, in actuality, has since been inhabited constantly, even to this very day.

Lie # 2 :

4 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O Zedekiah king of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of thee, Thou shalt not die by the sword:
5 But thou shalt die in peace: and with the burnings of thy fathers, the former kings which were before thee, so shall they burn odours for thee; and they will lament thee, saying, Ah lord! for I have pronounced the word, saith the LORD.
(Jeremiah, chapter 34)

10 And the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes: he slew also all the princes of Judah in Riblah.
11 Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death.
(Jeremiah, Chapter 52)

Yahweh promises Zedekiah that he will die in peace. Subsequently, he is tortured, chained, and rots in prison until he dies.

Clearly, Yahweh's promises do not "last for eternity [as WiseSheep attests]." Not only is he a murderer, torturer, commander of theives, infant killer, sadist, and all around demon, he is also a liar.

----

The Original poster PERCEIVES Yahweh to be a demon, fine. Argue with evidence for or against please.

-DemonicAngelZero

In my original post i gave many examples from the bible that would characterize Yahweh as "an evil spirit," or "a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or ruin." Torturing people to death, and killing infants alone, i feel, would classify a being as a "demon," let alone the, murder, hypocracy, and lies (among other demonic qualities).

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
The being worshipped as the creator of this universe by monotheists is, in fact, A DEMON. According to the Bible, Yahweh commands his followers to, stone people, burn them to death, and even to massacre infants. He is not the True God of Love.

Here are some examples from the Bible which exemplify how evil the "god,' of the material universe is.

I think you are forgetting that when adam and eve were cast out of eden the rules changed and now they are living in the material world which is ruled by satan and so if you are in the devils world you need to play by his rules or you do not play at all(omnipotent beings included) so the true god is playing with the devil on his day of rest, possibly the yahweh is just a tool used by satan to make god seem not so good so people would not believe the true god of love would do such horrible things.
I dont know for sure but if this is the devils world and what he says goes it would be hard to prove he is at fault because he is the great deciever and the best liar ever.
Good topic and intresting enough for me to add my 2 cent comments to.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

and you, are delusional.

Hold that thought for say, hmm a thousand years and see if your opinion doesn't change by then.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
"Wisesheep," not to try and be hurtful, but your arrogance in the face of the Truth is truly pathetic, considering you are not simply a lousy psy-op (then your actions would be just contemptuous). I will reitterate my previous remarks to you in hopes that the readers of this thread will realize how delusional and egomaniacal you are.

"WiseSheep," considering that you have not come up with a sensical response (as i had expected) to my quotations from the Bible that Yahweh is a liar, i will conclude that Yahweh is, in fact, a liar, and you, are delusional.

[Satan is] the father of lies.

-WiseSheep

As i outlined in one of my previous posts (linked below), Yahweh is, according to the bible, a liar. Since Yahweh is held to be the epitome of goodness and truth, when in fact, he is the epitome of evil and deceit, i believe it is only fair to call him, the "father of lies," and a "satanic," being, the "lord of evil." If Yahweh created this universe, than he did, in fact, create Satan, which would make him at least as evil as Satan, to desire to create the epitome of evil in the first place.

Anyway, here is what i presented in my post (linked above), which you (as i had expected) came up with no sensical response to, as others can read on page 8.

Yahweh's lie # 1 :

39 Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it [Babylon] shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation.
40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.
[Jeremiah, chapter 50)

Yahweh promises that Babylon "shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation." The land of Babylon, in actuality, has since been inhabited constantly, even to this very day.

Lie # 2 :

4 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O Zedekiah king of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of thee, Thou shalt not die by the sword:
5 But thou shalt die in peace: and with the burnings of thy fathers, the former kings which were before thee, so shall they burn odours for thee; and they will lament thee, saying, Ah lord! for I have pronounced the word, saith the LORD.
(Jeremiah, chapter 34)

10 And the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes: he slew also all the princes of Judah in Riblah.
11 Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death.
(Jeremiah, Chapter 52)

Yahweh promises Zedekiah that he will die in peace. Subsequently, he is tortured, chained, and rots in prison until he dies.

Clearly, Yahweh's promises do not "last for eternity [as WiseSheep attests]." Not only is he a murderer, torturer, commander of theives, infant killer, sadist, and all around demon, he is also a liar.

----

If anyone is actually interested in what i have to say, you should read three of my previous posts on this thread, where i make some valuable explanations and responses.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Everything I speak is foolishness to you, I know that. It was designed that way. Did Jesus not say, "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

People like myself don't claim anything. Jehovah himself the creator, placed himself in the body of a man in order to fulfill his own law by shedding his own blood. It's the only thing that exists that is holier than everything else that exists. You see?

My goodness, where to begin. Everything you provide after 'People like myself don't claim anything' is a claim. They are statements which cannot be verified by proof, therefore they are claims. Sure, you believe them to be true - and that's ok - but as long as you don't have proof and you hold them as true, they are claims.

He wants all to come to repentance. If not he'd have destroyed you and I before we were ever thought of.

What's your motive? I don't need the answer to that. He does. He knows your motive.

You haven't answered my question - in fact you've avoided it altogether.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

They are statements which cannot be verified by proof, therefore they are claims.

What do you consider proof? There's a generation alive today that if we had the ability to take them back and physically show them the historical moment. They still wouldn't believe. Not all of them, but there so many, you'd near bout think it is.

You haven't answered my question - in fact you've avoided it altogether.

You've never had a question answered with a question? Well when you answer the question that I answered your question with. It's between you and GOD not me.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The real Jesus spent much of his life condemning Yahweh and his priesthood.

Even in the extremely perverted, edited, censored, and misrepresented recordings of Jesus in the Bible, it retains his rebuke of the Pharisees, who were planning to follow their "god" Yahweh's commandments and stone an adulteress to death. They, according to the WebBible Encyclopedia, "were extremely accurate and minute in all matters appertaining to the law of Moses." They were supposed to be true followers of Yahweh's law.

Jesus says to the Pharisees, the followers of Yahweh, in John chapter 8,

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also...

...Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

To anyone that is actually interested in the Truth, to put this in a wider perspective, i suggest you, if you have not already, read my original post, proving, using the Bible, that Yahweh is OBVIOUSLY a demon. Some of my following posts, containing explanations and responses, may be of interest as well (links below).

[edit on 3/8/2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join