It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a DEMON

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
True they didn't know him or his father, because of their blindness. Jehovah is the Father.

You can't curse them, because if they had have seen. We wouldn't have a sacrifice for our sins. You and I both likely wouldn't exist.

If you'd just open your eyes a little bit, you'd see it all. You notice none could cast a stone? None is without sin. Only the one who gave the law could have come up with such a statement.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
You've never had a question answered with a question? Well when you answer the question that I answered your question with. It's between you and GOD not me.

'When I answer the question that you answered my question with' what?

You want an answer? You said you didn't need one. So you've answered my question with a question that you don't need an answer to - sounds suspiciously to me like dodging the question.

But I'll give you an answer anyway - I seek the truth. I seek the truth and I pray to be guided to it and so far I don't find myself anywhere near Christianity. How do you reconcile that with 'seek and you shall find'?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here is a synopsis of my last few posts, to make things clear for all.

The real Jesus spent much of his life condemning Yahweh and his priesthood.

Even in the extremely perverted, edited, censored, and misrepresented recordings of Jesus in the Bible, it retains his rebuke of the Pharisees, who were planning to follow their "god" Yahweh's commandments and stone an adulteress to death. They, according to the WebBible Encyclopedia, "were extremely accurate and minute in all matters appertaining to the law of Moses." They were supposed to be true followers of Yahweh's law.

Jesus says to the Pharisees, the followers of Yahweh, in John, chapter 8,

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also...

...Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

As i outlined in one of my previous posts, Yahweh is, according to the bible, a liar. Since Yahweh is held to be the epitome of goodness and truth, when in fact, he is the epitome of evil and deceit, i believe it is only fair to call him, the devil, "father of lies," and a "satanic," being, the "lord of evil." If Yahweh created this universe, than he did, in fact, create Satan, which would make him at least as evil as Satan, to desire to create the epitome of evil in the first place.

Here are two examples, of many, of his lies

Yahweh's lie # 1 :

39 Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it [Babylon] shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation.
40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.
[Jeremiah, chapter 50)

Yahweh promises that Babylon "shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation." The land of Babylon, in actuality, has since been inhabited constantly, even to this very day.

Lie # 2 :

4 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O Zedekiah king of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of thee, Thou shalt not die by the sword:
5 But thou shalt die in peace: and with the burnings of thy fathers, the former kings which were before thee, so shall they burn odours for thee; and they will lament thee, saying, Ah lord! for I have pronounced the word, saith the LORD.
(Jeremiah, chapter 34)

10 And the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes: he slew also all the princes of Judah in Riblah.
11 Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death.
(Jeremiah, Chapter 52)

Yahweh promises Zedekiah that he will die in peace. Subsequently, he is tortured, chained, and rots in prison until he dies.

Clearly, Yahweh's promises do not "last for eternity [as WiseSheep attests]." Not only is he a murderer, torturer, commander of theives, infant killer, sadist, and all around demon, he is also a liar.

----

To anyone that is actually interested in the Truth, to put this in a wider perspective, i suggest you, if you have not already, read my original post, proving, using the Bible, that Yahweh is OBVIOUSLY a demon. Some of my following posts, containing explanations and responses, may be of interest as well (links below).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ah, DerekOneSeven17, I was actually directing that comment more towards wisesheep than anyone else. I personally have very little patience for people with the idea that they are wiser than you, that you're but a child in comparison and that with maturity you will come to christianity. All my views of christianity as a religion can be summed up in a single word, Inquisition. If a perfect religion did exist, full of pure divine truth, then it would have to be infallible and impossible to misunderstand. It would have to be the doorway to a single divine answer. Honestly, I don't even think it could be held within a physical manuscript, let alone the physical universe. Language and perception of meaning has already messed mainstream religions up enough. If you can get multiple perceptions on the same text, how can it be considered divine? It is still in the realm of Human truth,or more correctly, perceived truth. Divine truth, by my views, would have to be unyielding and constant. It would have to be beyond anything we could possibly know in our current state of awareness. And no one has found that as far as I'm concerned. Honestly, worship whatever you want, I'm still tryin to set up my cheese alter for my holy goddess, Gorgonzola. Her cheesy goodness will light my way through the darkness.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17

Jesus says to the Pharisees, the followers of Yahweh, in John, chapter 8,

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also...

...Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

I had previously attributed the above quote to reference to the bloodline of Cain, if this is true and bloodlines are an actuality, it does add another element to this line of thinking. Particulary in coming to terms with the relationships of those who attempt to affirm life versus those who seek to destroy life. It does seem like there are different kind of "hearts"

If this was previously mentioned I apologize, this is a long thread and I skimmed some stuff, like the "My interpetation is the final word" posts. They get old. No one truly knows, we just think we do based on the information pool we experience. To "spread the word" of our personal opinion is a waste of everyone's time. We are all exploring and when we believe we already have it ALL figured out we stop learning.

But I do enjoy reading fellow members understanding of the things they have researched and put forth time to find truth. Together we may just do that, find TRUTH, let's just keep it real as much as we can.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero Divine truth, by my views, would have to be unyielding and constant. It would have to be beyond anything we could possibly know in our current state of awareness. And no one has found that as far as I'm concerned.

Actually I would beg to differ with you on this point. Yes, divine as unyeilding and constant, beyond our current state of awareness, but I believe it has been accessed many more times than recorded, and the record is immense. All you have to do is look.

Here, I can help with this example for starters.

Remember Pascal's triangle? Well, he was a philosopher too, and when he accessed the "divine truth" he found Oblivion. As fate had it he came of late via suicide.

There's more too. Here's a whole list!

Furthermore beyond the subjective when we examine the ficticious text of the Holy Bible we discover story elements that share similarity regardless of culture or era which point to universal truths, and that may be all there is. Just don't assume it isn't there just because you have not seen it yet. Verily I say unto you, men know not these matters until they encompass them.

Or something to that effect, know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I thought of something while pondering the Garden/Trees/Fruits eating of them when I linked in with this thread about Yaweh.

If the Elohim said "Lest they be like us and live forever" we assume that is a priviledge. When maybe it is a trickbag. Like you get trapped in matter and are stuck with reflected light and stealing light from others to maintain. To Hunger and not eat, to Thirst and not drink. The processes of eating and eliminating waste are actually functions of a living to die body. It takes the energy from food and lives. But maybe after they eat the fruit they no longer need the body to deteriorate. Then you may just want to die.

Maybe the message of the true compassion is one of DEATH.
Death and Rebirth. Change, Life which doesn't live forever in an "Image" but has it's own life through its death. Like the Pheonix.

Maybe the snake told the truth, "Surely you will not die"

Problem was it is a gift to die and be renewed that was told later in the story of a Saviour.

I think this fits in with the idea of misleading biblical info like the OP is attempting to show us examples of.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways Maybe the snake told the truth, "Surely you will not die"

All too true. The translation is meant to be read as "wise as a serpent", not "wise unto serpents".

The survival instinct has blotted out our connection with Oversoul, or whatever you may call it. The locks are in our minds, the fear of death, the fear of lonliness, these and other preconceived notions, like time, are illusions of the phenomenal. The numenal world is vastly superior, the true state of reality, that divine being transcending all words, concepts, and teachings.

When we perceive Yaweh as a demon, then Yaweh is seeing us as a demon. The pendulum swings yet again and finds no resting place. It is impossible to grasp a relative absolute truth so long as we do so with phenomenal faculties.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So let' say you decide to put your son on some rock and tray to murder him and your excuse is: 'god tested me' - I am sure that you would be put in a nice house with frendly people in white, at least!

Or for example:

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3)

Would this be a genocide, prohibeted in all wars? But also, if you want to concquaire someone - nice excuse for you. You can even claim the land -after few thousand years. How convinient.

Or:
"A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to the 10th generation shall he not enter...." (Deut. 23:2)

Imagine this?

So, it is clear that the story and the 'supreme beeing' in it - were just prodact of humans in ther harsh and cruel beginings!

Robert Ingersoll : "A false friend, an unjust judge, a braggart, a hypocrite, a tyrant, sincere in hatred, jealous, vain and revengeful, false in promise, honest in curse, suspicious, ignorant, infamous and hideous--such is the God of the Pentateuch.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Allah is a demon too. I guess all GODS are purists and don't believe in compromise. Thank God for Jesus and his words of peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Derek, it's probably best you didn't waste your time trying to explain anything to "wise"
sheep. He has earned himself on my permanent ignore list.

Some people have been fed mainstream garbage for so long, they actually believe it.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Thank God for Jesus and his words of peace.

Flighty, despite what some on here may try to say, that is the whole point of the thread...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
All the bible quotes (out of context by the way) were from the old testament.
These were barbaric times which we cannot begin to comprehend, hard rules for hard times. People who will get stoned or slaughtered think twice before doing nasty things, this aprrehension is given further to the offspring who developed a sense of conscience.

Jesus put an end to these laws & commandments when he gave just two.

#Love God.
#Love your neighbour.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oblate Spheroid
#Love God.
#Love your neighbour.

Not a bad couple of rules I'll admit... so if that's the case we really don't need to 'accept JC as this that or the other' .... We can Love God, and Love our neighbour, and were doing what's right. No need to beat down on different faiths, no need to beat down on homosexuals, no need to preach and try and convert. Just Love God and Love your neighbour. Right?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abbadon777
Just Love God and Love your neighbour. Right?

Yep, BUT Jesus Christ is the only way to GOD, because he is GOD. You can't love GOD and not accept Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep Yep, BUT Jesus Christ is the only way to GOD, because he is GOD. You can't love GOD and not accept Jesus Christ.

Nope, to find the underlying truth one has to get past the story's literalism and their characters. Otherwise you are spreading intolerance and domination.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Nope, to find the underlying truth one has to get past the story's literalism and their characters. Otherwise you are spreading intolerance and domination.

There will come a day when you'll beg him to allow you to retract that statement. Be it now or before him when it's too late for you.

Intolerance to what? Allowing satan to suck as many down the tube with him as he can?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

There will come a day when you'll beg him to allow you to retract that statement. Be it now or before him when it's too late for you.

Intolerance to what? Allowing satan to suck as many down the tube with him as he can?

You may like to see me beg, but when I do it will be to spare you from the judgement you judged others with. And when it is too late for me it will be your turn to carry on the work.

Intolerance for others who have communed with the divine who do not share your ideaology. And you can't say its the devil's fault.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Intolerance for others who have communed with the divine who do not share your ideaology.

It's not my ideology, it's the "Divine's" ideology. My ideology, Your ideology or anyone else holds no weight. His does.

And you can't say its the devil's fault.

You're right about that. It's the ones blind enough to fall for it. Very very few will be able to tell him on that day that they were never given the truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
haha, Devil did it. (sorry, I know, it's a useless post but I couldn't resist) By the way, how can anyone dare have the balls to say they know the divines ideology? You have a book with some stories. You integrate them into your ideology but until you can supply undeniable proof to convert the world (that is flawless, infallible and can NOT be denied by anyone no matter how strong a grip the devil has on them), it's not your place to tell anyone what the ideologies of god are. You are man, not the divine himself. Only the divine himself can say what his/her ideologies are. (and saying it's all in the bible doesn't count. I already said that there are several interpretations to different passages and that in itself means that the interpretation of man is either flawed, or the book itself is flawed.) You are not an angel either and if I remember right, they were the official Messengers of God (isn't that by definition what an angel is?) You may believe the bible is flawless, and all that good stuff, but please don't treat it like fact because it's rather insulting to everyone else. Christianity may very well be completely wrong or completely right, no one really knows for sure except the divine. Everyone needs to stop this "better than you" bullsh*t and start showing some friggin respect to EVERYONE even if they don't believe what you believe.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by DemonicAngelZero]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join