It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a DEMON

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Nope, to find the underlying truth one has to get past the story's literalism and their characters. Otherwise you are spreading intolerance and domination.

Originally posted by WiseSheep
There will come a day when you'll beg him to allow you to retract that statement. Be it now or before him when it's too late for you.

I agree pretty much with Matyas statement.
Judaism - a.k.a. the root of Christianity - teaches P.R.D.S. (different levels of understanding the Bible) They dont even hold the literal teaching of Genesis, as example.
So yes, it would help to go beyond.

WiseSheeps responce is the type that typically comes out from someone with zeal...but zeal usually is 'blinded' by its plight. - again, he/she, is where they are at...and I respect that.

However, since those type of 'arguments' typically dont get anywhere, its easier not to respond, as you have to be open to see where the other person is coming from.

I dont think any day will come when Matyas, etc. will have to beg to 'retract' any statement. Especially with what he said...you would think by Wisesheeps reply that Matyas had said something unforgiveable with his statement... but, let me remind my evangelical friends - 'seek with all your heart'...not in a box.

And if Matyas is seeking with all of his heart, then he is closer than most evangelical Christians who are in 'fear' of their own 'beloved' God. (Fear, ironically, is the very thing that is supposed to be opposite to the core belief of Christianity.)

But, it is as it is.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 9-3-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I dont think any day will come when Matyas, etc. will have to beg to 'retract' any statement.

Because of the fact that you don't think, will that make it any less real?

When Matyas stands before him on that day. Will a statement like "Well dAlen said he didn't think....." hold any weight?

He won't have to do anything, nobody does. After witnessing first hand untold numbers of people who hold the same belief being unloaded into a lake of fire, it would tend to make one volunteer to change his train of thought. At that point it'll be too late.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I dont think any day will come when Matyas, etc. will have to beg to 'retract' any statement.

Because of the fact that you don't think, will that make it any less real?

When Matyas stands before him on that day. Will a statement like "Well dAlen said he didn't think....." hold any weight?

He won't have to do anything, nobody does. After witnessing first hand untold numbers of people who hold the same belief being unloaded into a lake of fire, it would tend to make one volunteer to change his train of thought. At that point it'll be too late.

We are obviously living in different times than in 2000 years ago, however, Jesus's words live for then, today, and forever more.

What HE preached (Jesus/Yashua) still stands to this day.

This Matyas/Matreya/Whatever...WHO is this person?

Is he a supposed Messiah?

"For there will be many coming, claiming to be HE"

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
umm... Matyas is a member here who posted some of his thoughts. He's made a few posts on the last page so....

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
By the way, how can anyone dare have the balls to say they know the divines ideology?

Because they do.

You have a book with some stories.

It's not just a book. It's the word from the living word.

You integrate them into your ideology but until you can supply undeniable proof to convert the world (that is flawless, infallible and can NOT be denied by anyone no matter how strong a grip the devil has on them), it's not your place to tell anyone what the ideologies of god are.

We haven't integrated them into anything. They are integrated into us.

You are man, not the divine himself.

Correct.

Only the divine himself can say what his/her ideologies are.

Correct. And he has. The living word, gave his word, not only before, but also during and after he was made flesh and dwelt among us.

(and saying it's all in the bible doesn't count. I already said that there are several interpretations to different passages and that in itself means that the interpretation of man is either flawed, or the book itself is flawed.)

No flaws in it. Some of the gospels quote Jesus differently, but the message is the same. Take several men and do a speech in front of them, tell them to go and write down what was said. See if the writings don't vary, but relay the same message.

You are not an angel either and if I remember right, they were the official Messengers of God (isn't that by definition what an angel is?)

Yep, and nope I ain't one.

You may believe the bible is flawless, and all that good stuff, but please don't treat it like fact because it's rather insulting to everyone else.

The truth doesn't make friends. With a select few it can indeed shatter their pride and keep them from hell.

Christianity may very well be completely wrong or completely right, no one really knows for sure except the divine.

You're right, that's why the "divine" made himself flesh and dwelt among us, and revealed his word to us. His name is the WORD of GOD. That's why demons stay all warm and fuzzy with you until you go to talking about Jesus Christ being the only way. They'll be man's best friend as long as he proclaims that all roads lead to heaven.

Everyone needs to stop this "better than you" bullsh*t and start showing some friggin respect to EVERYONE even if they don't believe what you believe.

If people show some friggin respect and keep everyone happy in this life and they end up in hell as a result of it. Wouldn't you rather get your panties in a bunch now and change and proceed to eternal life?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Amusing. Yet I still see no real responses. You're dancing around the issues with half assed responses, man. You really should be a politician, because that is the same exact method you're using. You are tryin to Dictate truth because to you, it is truth. Have you been carried into heaven by angels and stood before the one true god yourself? Or do you have stories of others who have? And I do place alot of importance in respect because.... face it, it's VERY possible no matter how much you hate it that christians COULD be wrong. You can argue complain and b*tch as much as you want but it IS a possibility. Yet you treat others as if they're beneath you by refusing this simple possibility. Any response that doesn't agree with your ideals is the work of the devil or stupid men. We are all humans, we are all equal. All our ideas, no matter how much we disagree, are of equal value. You are no more right or wrong than I am in our beliefs. And it will remain that way until the divine tells us all so, and guess what, the damn book still doesn't count just because you say it does. Did jesus himself write every single word in the book? The crap I keep getting told is that "Oh, god wrote the book through men" and various other crap that still just doesn't cut it. God would have to come directly to me and tell me "Damnit, you messed up. You're supposed to hurt people that are different. You're supposed to force your views on others until they surrender all there beliefs. You're supposed to be the definition of arragance" Christianity is the one with overwhelming pride. Arragance, Pride, Ego, Self Rightiousness, and ignorance are all words that describe this typical behavior. Trust in god yourself, but you really should stop talking down to others. (yup, respect again) So you can stay on your precious little throne and I'll continue looking answers that don't involve dancing around with word games. Until then, good luck on your path, wherever it may lead. Hopefully you will mature enough someday to accept that just because you say it, doesn't make it so. Everyone has the right to be different and believe in different things. And I hope that someday you follow the true path to the divine and abandon Ego, Arragance, Pride, and many other true works of evil. (haha, I just got my own throne)

Edit: By the way, I just had to mention that since I'm basically up against the Supreme arragance, Ego, And Self Rightiousness of Christianity, I'm ending my posts in this thread here. Like I said, these are works of true evil. Try living without ego, without arragance, with acceptance and love (no, not that tough love crap of beating someone into submission) and see if that doesn't feel closer to what a god of love would want.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You're dancing around the issues with half assed responses, man.

Never been much of a dancer. There are some things that are between an individual and GOD. Most have this weird deal with having to have a GOD they can see. So they either make one up in their own mind that doesn't offend them, or try to get a man to Judge them and condemn himself. That's why the pope has been so successful with glory among men.

You really should be a politician, because that is the same exact method you're using.

Why? Nothing they've done will hold any weight in a thousand years. Most of them will be bound with the one they take orders from.

You are tryin to Dictate truth because to you, it is truth.

It's truth to everybody.

Have you been carried into heaven by angels and stood before the one true god yourself? Or do you have stories of others who have?

Why would that help any? Why should he carry me to heaven and bring me back to be made even more a fool of, by folks like yourself. He doesn't owe anyone anything. He's already allowed himself to be crucified by us, for us when he could have easily called down angels and had them destroy the whole mess.

And I do place alot of importance in respect because.... face it, it's VERY possible no matter how much you hate it that christians COULD be wrong.

Doesn't hurt my feelings any. What does is the fact that so many have been set loose to make it look as though we are and will end up in hell because of it.

You can argue complain and b*tch as much as you want but it IS a possibility.

That possibility is only there for those who haven't tasted the living water.

Yet you treat others as if they're beneath you by refusing this simple possibility.

Well if it seems so, I'll get you straightened out on that right now. I'm no more wicked than you are and you're no more wicked than I am. We all are equal.

The law will show you that. I can near about step out on a limb and say that every man alive is a murderer, a liar, an adulterer, a thief, a blasphemer, covetous and near about everything else you can fill the blank with.

The difference lies between those who can see it and those who can't. Every last one of us deserves hell. That's why we are going unless we accept and faith in the only sacrifice capable of covering our sin. Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster Is he a supposed Messiah?

Nope. Wrong. Bzzzzt!

Some see me as a devil, others as a messiah, but whatever anyone sees me as, it is only thier own selves they see.

I have a few insights that are not uncommon to my fellow man, and I share them here with you all to lift your perceptions to a higher level.

Here is an anology.

On ski routes there are markers, green for easy, red for dangerous parts, and black for continuous difficulty. In life there is the green route, one where we behold the wonders of nature and have epiphanies. Then there is the red route, when we have to deal with loss and pain. Then there is the black route, where we have to deal with the daily hardships of life.

So for me, the judgement is daily because I am following the black route. If you are brave enough to follow me on this road then you will come to understand the true nature of suffering, the love of life itself. Then at the end of that black road when your survival mechanisms are exhausted you will enter into oblivion, whatever that is to you.

So as I said, you are welcome to follow, but I cannot bring you with me because my hands are already full. It takes all I have to make it from day to day. This is the water that is bitter to the taste but sweet in the body, and I can't make anyone drink, they have to do it themselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
most of the posts recently sound, basically, like rejected scripts from some B-grade meta/sci-fi movie. Yaweh is no more a demon than Santa Clause or the easter bunny. get my drift?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by I am Legend
Yaweh is no more a demon than Santa Clause or the easter bunny. get my drift?

How is throwing him in the same category with satan lucas and the ishtar bunny any different? Blasphemy is Blasphemy.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yaweh is no more a demon than Santa Clause or the easter bunny. get my drift?

How is throwing him in the same category with satan lucas and the ishtar bunny any different? Blasphemy is Blasphemy.

drop all the little funny old school names eh. a myth is a myth is a myth.

until i see someone move a mountain or raise the dead ill blashpheme till my side hurts. why is it that most xians do not have a good grasp on reality? see BORAT for a good example!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

until i see someone move a mountain

When you see the sun black and the moon blood, you'll get your sign.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

When you see the sun black and the moon blood, you'll get your sign.

alllllllllllllllllrighty then. if you havent guessed i have a sign for you too. but ill be nice and let you figure it out.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by I am Legend Yaweh is no more a demon than Santa Clause or the easter bunny. get my drift?

Correct. I have said that before, the first to go was Santa Clause, the next was Jesus, and the last will be the aliens. That doesn't mean the spirit of Christmas is dead, or Jesus's teachings hold no truths, or that we are truly alone in the universe. We create these personalities and the stories they come with to fend off our fears of death, to give meaning to our lives such as we should treat one another, and to convince ourselves we are not alone.

That is getting past the literalism and touching on the fundamental truths in the stories. When we do that not only does the Holy Bible open up, so do all the sacred texts throughout the ages, and the practices of peoples in far flung places and sundry times...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

most of the posts recently sound, basically, like rejected scripts from some B-grade meta/sci-fi movie.

On this part I find interesting you should make that comparison.

You know, what Wisesheep needs is to watch Enemy Mine! That certainly put a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye, and it would move anyone who isn't dead to perceive that fundamentally true story element!

Yeah. Chill out at the movies with some popcorn and a soda. Then tell us what you think.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep When you see the sun black and the moon blood, you'll get your sign.

I have seen the Moon blood many times, and it is quite impressive. It is caused by the Earth passing between the Sun and Moon. It is called a lunar eclipse. The redness is due to the way Earth's atmosphere refracts light, some product to the fourth power. That is why sunsets are red and the sky is blue.

I have also seen solar eclipses. Those are impressive too, and a way to perceive the true nature of not just the Sun, but of spacetime as well! But has it occurred to you that the Moon is almost precisely the same diameter as the solar disk as seen from Earth? This peice of enlightenment is on the green road and thus should prove easy for you to grasp.

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth, when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

You were in the Black Sun. There is another meaning. Count the porportions, placements, rotations, and revolutions of the heavenly bodies and you will understand that of which I speak.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

By the way, I just had to mention that since I'm basically up against the Supreme arragance, Ego, And Self Rightiousness of Christianity, I'm ending my posts in this thread here. Like I said, these are works of true evil. Try living without ego, without arragance, with acceptance and love (no, not that tough love crap of beating someone into submission) and see if that doesn't feel closer to what a god of love would want.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by DemonicAngelZero]

dont end your post because of the few zealots...just choose not to reply to them.
They 'feed' off of arguments. As Jesus said, "they are blind guides leading the blind...they see, but cannot see, etc."

Just like the most pious in Jesus day, a few evangelical pious ones remained closed to the truth, and become the 'demon' they are fighting against.

So, people are out there that are interested in really understanding this stuff...and if it bothers you, or you dont want to feed the 'spiritual trolls', then 'ignore' them.
(As some will reply to you, and 'attack' despite the fact you dont want to discuss...there is the ignore button.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by I am Legenddrop all the little funny old school names eh. a myth is a myth is a myth.

until i see someone move a mountain or raise the dead ill blashpheme till my side hurts. why is it that most xians do not have a good grasp on reality? see BORAT for a good example!

Pretty good point.
Personally, I like the Bible and get some good insight from it.

But as you mentioned, the way that Christians believe the Bible...is really myth.

I have pointed out many times, though they dont read...or get it, so it seems, but even Judaism looks at the bible as a parable (Jesus taught in parables). They have P.R.D.S. - different levels of understanding.

As mentioned before, the genesis account isnt even taken litereal in Judaism.
No Im not vouching for Judaism over Christianity...they are the same thing, both hold lies or truth...depending on how you view it...and the way its currently viewed, I agree, it seems quite bogus.

peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i actually dont view judaism with near as much contempt as i do xianianty or islam. of the 3 it is the source, so to speak, and when the Ot is read without the "goggles" of xianity and what not its very easy to see how twisted the NT is in how it abuses the OT to try and "prove" a messiah. i feel that in some way Judaism is far closer to the source of it all than the other 2, and i will never disrespect judaism or the OT "per se".

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

i actually dont view judaism with near as much contempt as i do xianianty or islam. of the 3 it is the source, so to speak, and when the Ot is read without the "goggles" of xianity and what not its very easy to see how twisted the NT is in how it abuses the OT to try and "prove" a messiah. i feel that in some way Judaism is far closer to the source of it all than the other 2, and i will never disrespect judaism or the OT "per se".

Thats where my post was trying to go...albeit not as clear perhas as I wanted it.

My point was for Christians to dig into the roots...Judaism (not Jews for Jesus, baptist theology) and start to understand a few things.

Now, I am not putting anyones religion down. As mentioned, from anysource the truth can be found. The best lie has tons more truth than lies...so it really, really, makes it hard to get the truth...so it seems.

Again, personally I do not hold to the 'traditional' doctrines as presented in modern day by any religious group...but that is me.

And I am not against my "evangelical christian" brothers/sisters...but having walked that path I know that the arugment is as futile as arguing with a Jehovah witness (if your a Christian, that is)...the neuron-net path is set...for now. They will have to slowly take the puzzle pieces and resolve the issue themeselves.

Its the evangelical 'pushy' part that can get annoying...or in your face...and thats when its good to just ignore them, as no beneficial discussion will happen, its more like a sucking of energy...a 'feeding' so to speak.

Peace

dAlen

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join