It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quran is an invention of satan !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Racism highly sculpted in this thread, whats wrong here?

On what basis are you saying that the Quran in the invention of Satan Nans? A knock on the head!

Sharia law is a social aspect of Islamic leaders and thier philosopies of life. Sharia law Treats women as unequals, but women are on par to men according to the Quran,

www.mwlusa.org...

"I shall not lose sight of the labor of any of you who labors in My way, be it man or woman; each of you is equal to the other (3:195)"

Quran is the road not taken by christians that lead to the same, ALLAH, GOD

Deep

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Nans DESMICHELS i agree

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
jst like to say it is unbelievable the amount of bull# sum people here come out with, is that an american thing or something?? no offence its just that in the UK, we hav a much wider knowledge of islam and i dnt think anyone wud ever come out with half as much of the bull# on this thread.

Jesus said "I am the Son of GOD", and Mohamad wrote that it's a blasphem to tell such a thing.
definitely debatable - do you know how often the bible (well new testament i kno 4 a fact) has bin changed around and re interpretated?? u wudnt believe it, with that in mind wud it surprise u if i told u that perhaps there are words (ie light/flower??) in hebrew or whatever that may hav bin translated as "son"??
Mohamad never show any miracles !
the Qur'an?????
That's important because Jesus said that there will be after him people who will talk in his name and say that they are prophets, but the are not. They are fake prophets.
where?
Who's the hell they are ?! Nobody, no prophets, never talked about jinns, who are supposed in the Quran to be spirit of fire. In fact in the Bible and in other religions, it's even a bed thing to talk about "supernatural creatures".
they are just other beings

how come u kno so little about Islam???? who taught u about it?? unbelievable

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genya

Originally posted by Megaquad
In reality, Islam has demonstrated itself to be most intolerant, violent and destructive religion of all.
This is a fact, you can't disprove it.

*Which* religion is the most tolerant, non-violent and constructive one then Mega, in your opinion??

canadian religion

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
*Which* religion is the most tolerant, non-violent and constructive one then Mega, in your opinion??

its all good but youve got to watch out for the "followers" of them

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pommy_g

Buddhism, I think. But it's not a religion...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thumbs up here too Paperclip. Very nicely put, indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

In the Bible, satan is just a wicked and dirty snake, but in the Quran, he become EBLISS, the fire angel, one of the most beautifull God angel...

Being an actual Catholic, this is not true either. I was taught (in a church) that Satan was no longer in heaven, partially because of his narcissism. Supposedly, he was actually the most beautiful angel. (Satan) Let it get to his head and God said "Get to steppin!"
He used to be one of God's boys, and I truly believe, that even he will get back in heaven upon redemption; after everyone else learns their lesson. Maybe that's just Dante's version through me.

I wouldn't want to have to anything to do with a god that wasn't better than I was, and I can forgive most anyone.

What I never understood was how you couldn't get into heaven if you were the wrong religion. Even if the prophet was different but the God was the same one. Mohammed has no qualms in saying Jesus was the man. I am totally confused by your post. Even if Mohammed himself was Satan, who's to say that God wouldn't just say "Oh yeah, well I'm letting them into heaven anyway, because they have showed faith, temperance, and cleanliness."

Its not that I don't have a good view of Catholism, but I have plenty of reasons for suspecting that we've had a few screwed up popes (humans) and other high-ranking clergy. Nothing against 'tards, but... look at the pope now.

Faith or Fear.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by icelid]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by icelid
Being an actual Catholic, this is not true either. I was taught (in a church) that Satan was no longer in heaven, partially because of his narcissism. Supposedly, he was actually the most beautiful angel. (Satan) Let it get to his head and God said "Get to steppin!"
He used to be one of God's boys, and I truly believe, that even he will get back in heaven upon redemption; after everyone else learns their lesson.

I thnk the Church teaches wrong. And I'll prove it. Could you find me the passage where this Satan was tossed out of Heaven?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I thnk the Church teaches wrong. And I'll prove it. Could you find me the passage where this Satan was tossed out of Heaven?

Here you go:

Rev. 12:7-9
7* And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war,
8* and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.
9* And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
10* Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, �Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That's in Revelations---meaning the future. Has this happened yet?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

No, but I took you at your literal meaning.

Here is another:

Rom 1:4
4* who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,

4. All of these things happened because the accuser (devil) was cast down.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Revelations actually means to disclose or reveal.. The book of Revelations was a "revealing" of the past, present and future mysteries of biblical prophacy and occurances. In other words.. God revealed to the prophet John things that had not been diclosed yet and things that had already occured. However there is much debate as to which things have or have not happened yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Satan was the highest ranking angel. Possibly the most powerful one. For some unknown reason he decided that he deserved to be worshiped more than the Creator. He was convincing enought to get 1/3 of the angels to take his side. In this you can see how cunning and clever his words are. These angels could see God, but they still took Satan's side. Of course his quest was foolish. He could not conquer the Creator any more than a pot could conquer a potter. Never is the creation greater than the Creator.

Going back to Satan, he is a most skillful wordsmith. The Quran is somewhat close to the truth but not quite. This is the most dangerous lie. One that is 99% true. "Eat the fruit, you won't die" Very true, but he left out the part that they would slowly start dying.

One easy way to pick off false teachings, is to find the ones that claim you can go to heaven by some good work you do. The Bible is the only source that claims that your works are worth nothing. You have to rely on what Jesus did to save you. Of course if you believe, you will do good things, but that has nothing to do with gaining entrance to heaven.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

No, but I took you at your literal meaning.

Here is another:

Rom 1:4
4* who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,

4. All of these things happened because the accuser (devil) was cast down.

Here is the full chapter and there is nothing about any war and Satan being cast out.

Romans 1

1Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God-- 2the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures 3regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David, 4and who through the Spirit[1] of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God[2] by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. 5Through him and for his name's sake, we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith. 6And you also are among those who are called to belong to Jesus Christ.
7To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here is the full chapter and there is nothing about any war and Satan being cast out.

What version are you using Colonel?

Try Luke 10:18
And he said to them, I saw Satan fallen like lightning from heaven

If he wasn't ever cast out, then how was he able to tempt Jesus in the desert?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
you will find referance to the fall of Satan In Isaiah chapter 14 verses 12-22

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just a side comment.
'There is the book of Urantia, now that is admittedly written by spirits.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

What version are you using Colonel?

Try Luke 10:18
And he said to them, I saw Satan fallen like lightning from heaven

If he wasn't ever cast out, then how was he able to tempt Jesus in the desert?

King James---no war mentioned. Because Satan was rompingh throug the earth AND in Heaven in Job.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tweedlede
you will find referance to the fall of Satan In Isaiah chapter 14 verses 12-22

This part is referrrng to a man or a race of men or a particular nation of men. (I think the United States). There is no war in Heaven here. Furthemore, its a prophecy.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the MAN that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Colonel]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join