It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quran is an invention of satan !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
In reality, Islam has demonstrated itself to be most intolerant, violent and destructive religion of all.
This is a fact, you can't disprove it.

no islam didnt prove that... individuals acting in the name of islam... and if you look at what country does the most damage to other states without valid reason (in my eyes) its a christian dominated country... the USA

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

What a " nice " piece of propaganda.

hmmmm

Have you read Qur'an?

Torah and Bible are refered to as Holy Scriptures, Christians and Jews as People of the Book or believers.
Who goes to heaven according to Qur'an:

"Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who believes in GOD, and believes in the Last Day, and leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve. "Sura 2, Verse 62

In reality, Islam has demonstrated itself to be most intolerant, violent and destructive religion of all.

I disagee. They cannot compete with centuries of dark ages of Christianity, which has almost wiped out an entire race (native americans) because in their eyes they were not believers. How about the dark ages in europe? Thousands of people burned alive in the name of christian god. How about the holy wars christianity fought? How about colonisation, slavery all with church blessing? How about 2000 year long persecution of Jews? Holocaust happened in the middle of christian europe and nobody cared until their own back yard started burning.

Now, ask yourself, was that the message of Jesus or the evil of men?

Islam is about 1400 year old. How did Christianity look like in the year 1400? Peaceful? Loving? Caring? I dont think so.

at least you an newyorker have your heads on right (sorry about all the posts i get worked up when people place steroetypes on religions)

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

You quote the Crusades yet you show that you know nothing of their history or their raison d'etre.
Islam was an expansionist religion which forcibily took the Holy Land away from the Christians and then invaded Europe.
Do you forget the Moorish conquest of Spain?

The Crusades were Christianity's way of countering the threat of being wiped out by a new religion which was placing it under siege and of reclaiming land that it controlled from way before the birth of Islam.
The plain, hard, cold fact is that Islam struck out at Christianity first.

I'm neither an apologist or an accuser but I do think that if you are going to use something in your argument you should have a basis in fact.

The Moorish Conquest of Spain was in no way a negative thing. Islam sparked the Renaissance all throughout Europe. When Europe was under the curse of the Dark Ages thanks to the Christians, Islam got them out of it. Islam was the light, Christianity was the darkness.

Spain was a place of knowledge and wisdom for 800 years when Muslims ruled. It was a learning insitution said to have gold streets and public bathing everyday.

Lest we forget the reason why the Moors, black Muslims, conquered Spain in the first place.

Christians were slaughtering Jews left and right. Killing women and children because they wouldnt convert to Christianity. And those who converted were because they were FORCED, but they still practiced Judaism in the privacy of their homes.

The story is a group of Jews escaped persectution and sailed south to North Africa and asked Muslims for help.

The Muslims, loving and compassionate, died for their Jewish brethren, sailed to Spain and slaughtered those Christians like the pigs they were.

Hence, peace and love was brought to Spain.

Muhammad didn't have to perform miracles. The Qur'an was a miracle itself. And for your information, Muhammad peformed many miracles. He made water flow from a rock, and he pointed to the moon and the moon disappeared.

A book, read it.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
[
The plain, hard, cold fact is that Islam struck out at Christianity first.

you make it sound like we're at war and your justifying your religions actions... ok so say islam did strike at christianity first, which it may have... did the native americans strike the conquistodors... no they presented them with wealth and gifts... now if someone gives you gold and presents then you practically destroy their race and raize their civilisation... no thats not violent at all it just spreading the peace, love and tolerence that christ taught isnt it

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I was meditating yesterday and suddently, I received a knock on the head and I saw the light. The truth is that the quran had been invented by satan to corrumpt people (one invention more).

Why ?

Because satan fear Jesus, The loved Son of God, who he know he cant corrumpt, so, he created a "religion" wich strictly forbid to tell that someone is the son of God, to cause war between christians, Jews and arabs, and make them forget and forbid JESUS-CHRIST...

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Have you actually ever READ the qoran?
It is almost identical to the christian bible in many ways.
Why would satan teach the same values as god?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Nans, no more drugs for you mate.

I think that was a very ignorant thing to say, might as well say the Bible is a work of satan. I could point stuff out.

But I choose not too because I think it matters not, all religions basically teach the same thing, and that is to attempt to be a decent human being.

aka the golden rule.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by akummma
Islam is not about being moral/good that anyone can state.

These guys kill in the name GOD.

There is law in the troah/bible

"Thou shall not use my name in vain."

Muslims heavily break this law. They are lost souls, been defeated by satan and deveiced to hate jews/christians.

both christians and jews are guilty of this too... have you not been paying attention to any of the posts... or are you just reading what youwant to read

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

"Well, if anything, christianity was written by the devil, not Islam. Bye, have a very merry Pebble People Day! "

Explain all the sucide bombings, Sept 11, explain all the forgein hijacking, the blowing up of 747's. Expalin the bombing in BALI where forgeins where targeted because they where not muslims. Explain the rape cases around the world men(France/Australia) who are muslims who use white women for sex then rape them, because they believe they are sub/class and deserve it?

The above, is rooted from Islam. It is not personal belif, but it the belifs of Muslims. We all know they support osama bin laden, but most are quiet about it.

I dont want to offend but i probably will and i dont really care... but you sir are an ignoramus... are you islamic? i doubt it... how many muslims do you know really well and i mean REALLY well... i'd bet few to none... i grew up with muslims and know alot of them, family friends and just people i know... and i know no-one ofthem who likes osama in fact they all hate him and his actions... so saying they all support him is just plain ignorant

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I see alot of racism in this thread, much of it is due to ignorance, and it makes me very sad to see people make such sweeping and horrible statements about an entire race of people.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by NephraTari]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For a site that is designed to be a basis for intelligent debate i feel many people in this thread lack the intelligence part, either that or their minds are so clouded by hatred, fear, misunderstanding, and propaganda thast they cant piece together valid arguments and keep regurgitating the same evidence even after proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Right, communist is not bad, it is just bad by the people who used it wrongly. What it is truly stated as to give equal to rich and poor. Also known as the Equal Goverment. But, since many communist countries are dictators, they only use partial communistic way of goverment. Which is, give to the goverment and to the poor give nothig. So, if you are in the goverment in lets say Cuba, you will make more money than you can imagine than as a doctor.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"both christians and jews are guilty of this too... have you not been paying attention to any of the posts... or are you just reading what youwant to read"

If you people really believe that terroism is not rooted from koran and then i suggest you read it.

The bible would never consider the words from koran as a good deed.

Islam is a relgion to counter christians/jews. It believes that it more moral then jews/christians and that god has choosen them. They believe that the jews/christians have been rejected by god.

Why would the jews and christians forget all their past prophots, jesus, moses to follow one man that prompts war, terroism and that believes that christians and jews are bad people.

Sounds like cult to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

"both christians and jews are guilty of this too... have you not been paying attention to any of the posts... or are you just reading what youwant to read"

If you people really believe that terroism is not rooted from koran and then i suggest you read it.

The bible would never consider the words from koran as a good deed.

Islam is a relgion to counter christians/jews. It believes that it more moral then jews/christians and that god has choosen them. They believe that the jews/christians have been rejected by god.

Why would the jews and christians forget all their past prophots, jesus, moses to follow one man that prompts war, terroism and that believes that christians and jews are bad people.

Sounds like cult to me.

Exuse me for intruding...but have you not read ANY of these other posts that talk about the quaran? I have friends that are muslim...terrorism is not rooted from the quaran, there have been terrorist christians, ever heard of Hitler? There have been terrorist Jews, Muslims, and Christians, along with other religions. It doesn't matter what the religion of a person is, they can be a terrorist no matter what. In the bible Cain slew his brother...how can that be a good thing? Seth killed his brother Osiris in the Kemetic religion. Every religion has it's ups and downs, you just have to live with that fact. Again, let me stress that you can be a terrorist NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE! And I still see no reason for Satan to write the quaran if he is suppose to oppose 'God'...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
To the smart people trying to explain things to christians, stop trying! They christians, they read/see/hear what they want. If they don't like what they are hearing/reading/seeing, SATAN! WITCH! Hell Demon! Barbarian! Indians! DIE! Come on, why do they read "god loves everyone" but then just happen to miss the part where they are orederd to kill babies by smashing their heads on rocks? Well, I was told that part was a metaphor, then told it wasn't in their, then told it was an anti christian KJV bible. Right, an anti christian bible. Anyways, wheres my black snow and white blood? Or my Jewish Allah? Or maybe a Wiccan murderer? Maybe even a smart christian or dumb college professor? Oh wait, they don't exist.

Anyways, as I said, trying to explain things to christians doesn't work. They only see/read/hear the things they want and everything else either doesn't exist or is the work of satan. Also, happy new years!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

you make it sound like we're at war and your justifying your religions actions... ok so say islam did strike at christianity first, which it may have... did the native americans strike the conquistodors... no they presented them with wealth and gifts... now if someone gives you gold and presents then you practically destroy their race and raize their civilisation... no thats not violent at all it just spreading the peace, love and tolerence that christ taught isnt it

I'm not a Christian, dude. So it's not a "we".
I have no need to apologise for Christianity's past evils and no wish to hide it's history.
I merely stated a fact.
The truth is that there are extremists on both sides who like to ignore facts and embellish them with fiction so that it suits their own religious needs.

As for Illmatic's view that Islam's creation heralded the end of the Dark Ages - I disagree. If anything, Christianity became more entrenched in dogma as a way of enforcing it's control once Islam began it's encroachment on the West.
It's also very easy to criticise Christianity for atrocities whilst ignoring the intolerance and violent disdain that your own religion had for others at that point in history.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Gday all,

I face these questions everyday here in good old Australia, people like to bash what they dont know about or are scared of it, but first i would like to talk about my conversion to Islam, here are the reasons in a very small amount of words and number's:
%10 friends
%30 Book (Quran and others)
%50 ATS(Thanks guys!!)
%10 my perants ignorence towards Islam

I have said time and time again in many posts it is because of this website, that made me open my eyes to Christianity and for a while when i had no religion i was a very angry person, especially towards Christianity and Jews, Infact i used to Dream of Killing Christians and Jews and thanks to the Media I used to HATE----HATE Muslims!!
My Hate towards all these religions turned into Respect when I said I bear Witness!!
And became a Muslim, again many thanks to all of you on this web site!!
Today many Christians that i still know, really hate what i did and try very hard to make me convert to christianity, my family really hate it, as i come from Chile and Chile is a very Catholic Country and so my whole generation were christians, so i aint gaining nothing by me reverting to Islam, except for 1 thing and that is the respect and love for the One Ture God and all of his Messangers!!

I never talk about Islam when im out in the street, i just keep to myself, but when i person asks me a question about Islam of ridicules it, i will talk and you cant stop me, anless you full get angry at me!

But this question or statement that this person made on this message board is nothing to me, heaps of Christians have been saying this, even when the Prophet was around, it was recorded in some Hadiths that some Jewish people used to say to him Death be Upon you, instead of saying Peace be apon you, they used to greet him this way, but the Prophet knows best, he used to ignor them and sometimes he would reply "And onto you"!
And people used to try and poison the prophet, but he knew that the food was poisond, so for a very long time, jews/christians used to ridicule Islam even when the Prophet was around, and it hasnt stoped. But personally i kinda like people when they ask these silly questions, because i say to them with an Open Mind and an Open heart "None of the Holy books were made by Satan!". Its simple as that.

OH! there is also another reaons that i can remember for reverting to Islam. I remember me and my uncle were talking and out of nowhere he was telling me about the Trinity to me, i was so confused, it didnt make sence to me at all, not one thing that he tolled me made me happy within myself, nothing!!
It didnt benefit me at all!!

I gave Christianity a chance, i started to go to Chruch every sundays, but it was hard to stay in there for 1+ hours, listening to the priest talk useless things to me and everyone in there, people were falling asleep nexst to me in church, kids would be mucking up, and guys actually went there to pick up chicks!!
I couldnt concentrate man, please anyone correct me if im wrong!!

I wish i could answer some of these questions, but it will take to much of my time and also the fact that my Mother ripped some of my Islamic books, so i left my copy of the Quran at my friends house in feer of my Mum ripping it up too and on top of that i cant Pray

But i still have respect for her and still love her and help her in any way i can, because that is what the Quran teaches me!!

All these questions should be answerd on a website that i visit for my many questions, Have Fun!!

www.answering-christianity.com

Ask anything you like to him!!

Salaam to you all

Guerilla

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mohammad was a re-incarnation of Christ thus Islam is a pure faith.

But the quran is a product of the controllers designed to control those that seek spiritual wisdom.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I thought the Quaran was a compelation of Muhammads revelations?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't buy the idea that Satan is the origin of the Koran. However I am willing to believe that Shariah and some other later human traditions are inventions of Satan in order to corrupt the juridical part of Mohammed's mission. I personally find it strange that Satan of all creatures should forbid alcohol among the Ismaelites and the Arabs, thus freeing them from one of the greatest curses in the Book of Revelation. Has Satan learned compassion and love now? I tell you what. Satan lives where corruption lives. He always did. It just doesn't make sense that he would educate about life and the God of Abraham, and teach the Middle Eastern nations to be rightious and sober.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Originally posted by specialasianX

I disagee. They cannot compete with centuries of dark ages of Christianity, which has almost wiped out an entire race (native americans) because in their eyes they were not believers. How about the dark ages in europe? Thousands of people burned alive in the name of christian god. How about the holy wars christianity fought? How about colonisation, slavery all with church blessing? How about 2000 year long persecution of Jews? Holocaust happened in the middle of christian europe and nobody cared until their own back yard started burning.

Agree. How about those six million Jews who were killed and tortured in the most disgusting manner by a typical Christian government which was naturally backed and supported by the Vatican? Hitler believed he was a holy man acting out perfect Christianity. The Pope blessed his mission and was probably hoping the good old days would now return where the Church could take advantage of fascism and imperialism again and reestablish the secular Curia and a new European Emperor under the Pope. Mussolini was also blessed by the Pope, together with nearly every single despot of Europe over the past two millennia for that matter. They are all one of a kind. So specialasianX, before you accuse nations and religions of cruelty, may I suggest you study the subject first.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join