It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quran is an invention of satan !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Man...you don't even want to get me started on this one. First of all...how can people believe in something that was made by man? I think people can believe what they want...you shouldn't go and tell someone that their holy book isn't holy. And, why would Satan take his time to write the Quaran? I bet he has better things to do...

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Islam i bet was created to counter other relgions mabe to a create a wars.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Islam is not about being moral/good that anyone can state.

These guys kill in the name GOD.

There is law in the troah/bible

"Thou shall not use my name in vain."

Muslims heavily break this law. They are lost souls, been defeated by satan and deveiced to hate jews/christians.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You should apply the same standard to christians who have continually persecuted people through out time. Just because one religion has a few bad eggs doesnt mean you should condemn the entire religion.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ummm, if everyone followed the book of their religon, Jews and Islamic people would exist no more. According to the books, the jews and islamic people should not kill unless the person has done something to deserve it. To christians in the bible, kill them if they do not believe/follow christ. Well, Islamic people, if they followed their book, should be left alive, but christians would kill them off anyways.

Speaking of the Black Death, guess what? When it hit Europe and wiped out one third of it's population, it was because of the christians. Rats spread the disease, cats eat rats. Hut the good and holy christian killed off cats for they were evil and satanic. Medicine can be used to fight the Black Plague and it's symptoms. But if you used medicine you were killed by the good and holy christrians just like they were told to do. Cleaning yourself and your area helps fight the Black Death. But again you would be killed by the good and holy christians. In other words, the Black Plague killed more people because the church was in power and the church, as we all know, killed millions with wars, Inquisitions, persecutiuons, and witch trials. But they also killed millions by killing off civilization and technology. China had medicine, cats, and cleanliness and they had nowhere near the amount of deaths that Europe had. But china had it longer and before the Europe ran by the chiurch did, but they had less deaths for unlike Europe at the time, one could bath, take medicine, have a cat, all that without being burnt or drowned or thrown off a cliff.

Well, if anything, christianity was written by the devil, not Islam. Bye, have a very merry Pebble People Day!

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Ummm, if everyone followed the book of their religon, Jews and Islamic people would exist no more. According to the books, the jews and islamic people should not kill unless the person has done something to deserve it. To christians in the bible, kill them if they do not believe/follow christ. Well, Islamic people, if they followed their book, should be left alive, but christians would kill them off anyways.

Speaking of the Black Death, guess what? When it hit Europe and wiped out one third of it's population, it was because of the christians. Rats spread the disease, cats eat rats. Hut the good and holy christian killed off cats for they were evil and satanic. Medicine can be used to fight the Black Plague and it's symptoms. But if you used medicine you were killed by the good and holy christrians just like they were told to do. Cleaning yourself and your area helps fight the Black Death. But again you would be killed by the good and holy christians. In other words, the Black Plague killed more people because the church was in power and the church, as we all know, killed millions with wars, Inquisitions, persecutiuons, and witch trials. But they also killed millions by killing off civilization and technology. China had medicine, cats, and cleanliness and they had nowhere near the amount of deaths that Europe had. But china had it longer and before the Europe ran by the chiurch did, but they had less deaths for unlike Europe at the time, one could bath, take medicine, have a cat, all that without being burnt or drowned or thrown off a cliff.

Well, if anything, christianity was written by the devil, not Islam. Bye, have a very merry Pebble People Day!

I agree completely, except I still think Satan would have better things to do then write a holy book or make up a religion...well, besides traditional satanism and books on that sorta thing...Pebble People Day, that sounds interesting, what is it suppose to mean?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
"Well, if anything, christianity was written by the devil, not Islam. Bye, have a very merry Pebble People Day! "

Explain all the sucide bombings, Sept 11, explain all the forgein hijacking, the blowing up of 747's. Expalin the bombing in BALI where forgeins where targeted because they where not muslims. Explain the rape cases around the world men(France/Australia) who are muslims who use white women for sex then rape them, because they believe they are sub/class and deserve it?

The above, is rooted from Islam. It is not personal belif, but it the belifs of Muslims. We all know they support osama bin laden, but most are quiet about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Dear god do you honestly think that all muslims are apart of the horrible acts you speak of? To proclaim that entire religion is based on a small percent of some radical sect is moronic. Learn more about the religion and realize that your ignorance about Islam only blinds you to the truth. Terrorism is apart of any culture. The IRA were christians and were terrorists how do you justify their actions. What being a christian makes it ok to become a terrorist? Also i know someone else pointed this out, but how can you justify the millions of deaths of indians through out time due to christians. Their so called "cleansing" process caused the deaths of millions of innocent men women and children through out North and South America. Not to mention Asia as well. Seriously you have a double standard if you think that christians are ok to do this. You should apply the same standard you use on Muslims for any religion you talk about.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
No the IRA are not christians because they do not do the will of jesus.

Where does it say to in bible to commit terroist attacks?

Where does it say to slay your enmeny in the gospels?

Where does it say to take people for ranson in gospels?

Do you really believe that terroist comes from the minds of the inviduals?

Do you really believe that someone would explode themselves and fly a plane into a building if they didn't really believe in their relgion 100%?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The problem is that Islam and christianism are really opposed religions :

Jesus said "I am the Son of GOD", and Mohamad wrote that it's a blasphem to tell such a thing.

Jesus was condamned by Jews to death because he told the "He is" (jEHOVAH mean "I am the one who is").

So Islam, by doctrin, condamn Christianism.

Mohamad consider Jesus like a prophet, but he is not, because Jesus made miracles, to show to people who believe in him that he is really the son of god, and have the power to make things impossibles to humans possible. That's the meaning of miracles.

Mohamad never show any miracles !

That's important because Jesus said that there will be after him people who will talk in his name and say that they are prophets, but the are not. They are fake prophets.

Think about it. After all, I give as value of the Quran testimony as the mormon book. Things are a littlebit the same :

Mormon and Quran are both inspired from Bible and Jewish ancients scriptures, but they never quote them word by word.

Jesus talked with Old testimony scriptures word by word, to show that his acts are from God will and word.

I have yet two others arguments, to show that he devil is behind the Quran :

You must know this act of Jesus, when he found some guys who wanted to lapidate a woman who was guilty of adultery : he told them "let the one who never sinned throw the first stone", and they let the woman go.

But Islam re-introduced lapidation for women. Islam is almost a male religion, with no rights for women. Islam move back in human rights, freedom and brotherhood between all of the mankind.

And last, I'm really disapointed by something that I cant understand in Islam, and that's why I really think it's a fake religion, work of Satan : Jinns...

Who's the hell they are ?! Nobody, no prophets, never talked about jinns, who are supposed in the Quran to be spirit of fire. In fact in the Bible and in other religions, it's even a bed thing to talk about "supernatural creatures".

Jinnas are spirits of fire ? Or simply why they are not Satan's angels ?!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The problem is that Islam and christianism are really opposed religions :

Jesus said "I am the Son of GOD", and Mohamad wrote that it's a blasphem to tell such a thing.

Jesus was condamned by Jews to death because he told the "He is" (jEHOVAH mean "I am the one who is").

So Islam, by doctrin, condamn Christianism.

Mohamad consider Jesus like a prophet, but he is not, because Jesus made miracles, to show to people who believe in him that he is really the son of god, and have the power to make things impossibles to humans possible. That's the meaning of miracles.

Mohamad never show any miracles !

That's important because Jesus said that there will be after him people who will talk in his name and say that they are prophets, but the are not. They are fake prophets.

Think about it. After all, I give as value of the Quran testimony as the mormon book. Things are a littlebit the same :

Mormon and Quran are both inspired from Bible and Jewish ancients scriptures, but they never quote them word by word.

Jesus talked with Old testimony scriptures word by word, to show that his acts are from God will and word.

I have yet two others arguments, to show that he devil is behind the Quran :

You must know this act of Jesus, when he found some guys who wanted to lapidate a woman who was guilty of adultery : he told them "let the one who never sinned throw the first stone", and they let the woman go.

But Islam re-introduced lapidation for women. Islam is almost a male religion, with no rights for women. Islam move back in human rights, freedom and brotherhood between all of the mankind.

And last, I'm really disapointed by something that I cant understand in Islam, and that's why I really think it's a fake religion, work of Satan : Jinns...

Who's the hell they are ?! Nobody, no prophets, never talked about jinns, who are supposed in the Quran to be spirit of fire. In fact in the Bible and in other religions, it's even a bed thing to talk about "supernatural creatures".

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

They're not Satan's angels, they're creatures trapped in a ruby and they grant you wishes. The wishes almost always go horribly wrong....usually in a bloody and comical way. If someone ever makes enough wishes the race of the Jinn will be freed and cause havok. There's about 4 or 5 movies made about the Jinn, haven't you seen them? They're completely accurate. Docudrama's even. They at least contain as much truth as the scriptures of Christianity/Judaism/Islam.

A cookie for anyone who knows what I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

They're not Satan's angels, they're creatures trapped in a ruby and they grant you wishes.

Satan also always promise you to grant your wishes : Money, power, sex-appeal...and after he take your soul in hell !

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
In reality, Islam has demonstrated itself to be most intolerant, violent and destructive religion of all.
This is a fact, you can't disprove it.

and the history of christianity is littered with kind and loving acts I suppose?

give me a break

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
No cookie for you, Nans!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

They're not Satan's angels, they're creatures trapped in a ruby and they grant you wishes. The wishes almost always go horribly wrong....usually in a bloody and comical way. If someone ever makes enough wishes the race of the Jinn will be freed and cause havok. There's about 4 or 5 movies made about the Jinn, haven't you seen them? They're completely accurate. Docudrama's even. They at least contain as much truth as the scriptures of Christianity/Judaism/Islam.

A cookie for anyone who knows what I'm talking about.

I know what your talking about. Some people think of Jinn as mischouvious (sp?) fairies. But they are more like Genies (sp?) with really bad luck...lol...Now where's my cookie? I'm hungry...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You do not know about the pebble people? My Pebble People! How can you not know about the one true religon? You will go to hell unless you follow them! Wait, they Pebble People, not christians.

Me and a friend decided that if the christians could follow all mighty invisable people, then so could we. First, Pebble People explain why your socks dissapear in the laundry and why the rocks in Death Valley move. If you have bad luck, do a load of socks, I bet your luck gets better. Also, since christians stole Yule and Ostara from the witches and druids(christmas and easter) I decided I would steal the christian holidays and make them Pebble People day and Pebble Person Day. With us, no hell or heaven, but reincarnation. No sins, but right and wrong. No "thou shalt not kill" for we like to hunt animals, and so can't follow no killing, we believe in free love so no marriage crap to worry about so no worry if you straight bi or gay, and guess what? We believe in freedom of speech, thought, and action! No "You eat meat on a friday, you go to hell!" or "You even think about doing that you go to hell!" And guess what? Not one of our followers have killed a human, raped the innocent, or done anything else the christians say will happen if you don't follow them. According to them if people don't follow what they believe in people will for some strange reason just go out and start killing and rioting. Don''t know why though. People on a base are good, they don't need an almighty invisable person to know that you shouldn't just kill to kill. Anyways, all hail the Pebble People!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

And, if you have still tryied to read the Quran, it's just composed of many deformed tales from the Bible, like Moses escape from egypt and Jonas in the body of the whale...

But even if the Quran say that Moses is blessed, muslims still say that all the jewish people is damned...

man you got no idea!
islam might not say jesus is gods son but they recognise him as a prophet as they do abraham, moses, muhamed etc. the reason alot of the qu'ran is similar to the bible is its a revised version of christianity, just as christianity is a revised version of judaism, and different forms of christianity are revised versions of catholocism

the fact that some fanatical muslims in the mid-east hate jews doesnt mean they all do. but can you blame the fanatics they had a foreign race dumped on what had been their soil for centuries, eho then proceeded to occupy more soil (admittedly after the palestinians rebeled against them being there). but to say the qu'ran is the writings of the devil is just ignorance it its greatest form... i'm not trying to pay out on you man i'm just defending the religion i grew up with...

for the record i'm not islamic now i'm my own religion which is do as i please and suffer later if i must

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
What I DON'T UNDERSTAND is why does everyone believe EVERYTHING that is man made. For instance if there is a religion that is copied, but changed for convenience (if you will) from the Bible they will accept it. But if it's in the Bible they don't accept it.

You may say that the bible is man made, but I will say it was inpired by God (I have FAITH in that)

but the bible just recycled older jewish beliefs... and not EVERYONE went with the then 'new age belief' of islam... christianity is still the largest religion in the world... so not even most of the people followed

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am really surprised that this thread is still operational. I was sure that it would have gotten waaaaaay out of hand by now and been locked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join