It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexg
If this video is a hoax, it isn't necessary that BBC be the culprit.

Someone could have taken an original report regarding the collapse of the building and simply painted a background from earlier in the day behind the reporter. I imagine it wasn't the first time the show had switched over to her feed, so a shot of the building intact from the same angle wouldn't be hard to just lift-and-paste.

I guess the time stamp was altered as well?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Read the thread.

Yeah, I wasn't referring to a literal painting.

Step One: Find original broadcast footage of report regarding collapse of WTC7 with the building already gone.

Step Two: Find broadcast footage from an identical angle earlier in the broadcast with the building still standing.

Step Three: Overlay background from Step Two with general broadcast footage from Step One.

Not rocket science.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by alexg]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

If this video is a hoax, it isn't necessary that BBC be the culprit.

Someone could have taken an original report regarding the collapse of the building and simply painted a background from earlier in the day behind the reporter. I imagine it wasn't the first time the show had switched over to her feed, so a shot of the building intact from the same angle wouldn't be hard to just lift-and-paste.

I guess the time stamp was altered as well?

Exactly. This is pretty rediculous to bang on about the green screen. You would have to have an amazing green screen to see through the fibres of her hair and you can see that it is clearly a slidind window/door to the left of the shot and the frame to the right. Plus why would they use a green screen when they could easily set up shot, for a small fee anywhere in New York, overlooking the scene.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Exactly. This is pretty rediculous to bang on about the green screen. You would have to have an amazing green screen to see through the fibres of her hair and you can see that it is clearly a slidind window/door to the left of the shot and the frame to the right. Plus why would they use a green screen when they could easily set up shot, for a small fee anywhere in New York, overlooking the scene.

They can see the WTC from the BBC New York Office.

Google Maps BBC New York

Google Maps WTC

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Step One: Find original broadcast footage of report regarding collapse of WTC7 with the building already gone.

Step Two: Find broadcast footage from an identical angle earlier in the broadcast with the building still standing.

Step Three: Overlay background from Step Two with general broadcast footage from Step One.

Not rocket science.

I find your understanding of video editing quite amusing. I think you've spent too much time playing with photoshop. How much actual video editing have you done? I can tell you that what you are proposing is not rocket science you are right, it would be a bloody lot harder.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Maybe they could overlay the building but the smoke seems impossible.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Ho-Lee Sh...

...ugar

Now I just need a video of aliens and my tinfoil hat wearing ways will be completely vindicated. This is absolutely surreal because it is a smoking gun that the gubment is lyin' about 911.
Exactly what they're lying about, I have no idea, but still, they're lying.

And to all of you deniers out there, do me a favor.
Shhh. Don't post yet. Watch the video first, then post.

Ohhhhh... and hold on a tic. You'll ALSO notice that the little blue info bar graphic on the bottom of the screen confirms what the reporter is saying.
Just FYI in case you were thinking that this mistake was unique to the reporter. Someone may have mentioned this but it's a long thread.

[edit on 2/26/2007 by Sunsetspawn]

[edit on 2/26/2007 by Sunsetspawn]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustbebc

Not rocket science.

I find your understanding of video editing quite amusing. I think you've spent too much time playing with photoshop. How much actual video editing have you done? I can tell you that what you are proposing is not rocket science you are right, it would be a bloody lot harder.

THANK you.

I'm watching the video and it's ludicrous to think that it would be simple to just cut and past some back ground. The reflections off the wall to Jane's right, the opacity of the lower banner and the complexities of the light coming in the window and it's subsequent reflections and diffusion...

I'm no expert but give a frikkin' break here.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just think about how ridiculous the first 15 pages of this thread will seem while looking back on them as this reaches the fifty-page mark. Green screens? Video editing? Time zones? Gimme a break guys, I'd ask where CameronFox is with his explanation, but I made it so that I can't see his posts anymore and don't know if he offered one up yet.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have a question, sorry if it has already been asked has our govt said anything about it yet???

Sorry about the one liner

[edit on 26-2-2007 by i_want_to_believe]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Before I watched the video I thought that sheeple would say "oh it was just green screened" but after watching the footage, there is no way you can claim this was green screened. The reporter is clearly standing by a window, even her subconscious body language (very hard to fake) indicates she is standing by a window. She makes SEVERAL gestures to the scene behind her as she is reading her teleprompter.

Another reason this CANT be a green screen, she actually LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW and says "the trade center appears to be still burning". She is giving first hand information that the WTC is still burning. How is this possible if she is just looking at a green screen?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
Just think about how ridiculous the first 15 pages of this thread will seem while looking back on them as this reaches the fifty-page mark. Green screens? Video editing? Time zones? Gimme a break guys, I'd ask where CameronFox is with his explanation, but I made it so that I can't see his posts anymore and don't know if he offered one up yet.

I guess it's a process of elimination.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Everyone is also forgetting the immortal words of the presenter right at the start of the video.

Source: The now unavailable full-length footage. This quote occurs at 16:57 EDT.

We've got some news just coming in actually, that the Saloman Brothers Building in New York, right in the err heart of Manhatten, has also collapsed

Proof enough for ya? PAST TENSE. This is several minutes before they go live to Jane.

EDIT: Time correction to 24 hour clock to eliminate time ambiguity.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this yet????

7 World Trade Center

I found this on Wikipedia you can find it here.

That really makes you wonder, huh?? First the BBC reports it 23 minutes before it happened, but then:

FEMA's provisional study was inconclusive[37] and the collapse of 7 WTC was not included the final report of the NIST investigation into the collapse of the World Trade Center when it was published in September of 2005

Crazy stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here is a link to the RINF website where a download of the footage in various different formats can be found:

www.rinf.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

My IDS is showing intrusion attempts from two engineering companies. One in China, and one in the UK........ within 3 minutes of each other. It was targetted at a specific port - namely the SSH port used for remote admin of Linux servers. Too bad the firewall caught it.
It isn't usually a port that gets hit that often; twice in one night from two IPs is pretty rare.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Been looking all over so far can only find two news media sources that are reporting this:

www.informationliberation.com...

www.rinf.com...

You'd think the major news services would be all over this but as predicted no fuss will be made of this! I hope im proved wrong and this all go supernova!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

My IDS is showing intrusion attempts from two engineering companies. One in China, and one in the UK........ within 3 minutes of each other. It was targetted at a specific port - namely the SSH port used for remote admin of Linux servers. Too bad the firewall caught it.
It isn't usually a port that gets hit that often; twice in one night from two IPs is pretty rare.

pardon my ignorance but what is this in relation to?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So are the sources namely the BBC and others still blocking this video?

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

Pretty suspicious what on your computer would they of wanted?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join