It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
To stop me sharing a certain 9/11 video maybe? I think I'm getting paranoid.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Has anyone been able to track down contact details for Jane Standley yet? maybe someone could try to ask her about where she was and what she saw. If the building collapsed just after broadcast, I'm sure she'd have something to say about it.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think its strange that she only briefly mentions wtc7 and never actually says the name. The guys question was about wtc7 and yet she avoided wtc7 right from the beginning.
And one more thing they(whoever) had to know the video existed and was damning and yet they still released it. I wonder why. And it seems our country is trying hard to control damage. Maybe the british are going to rat out gb.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
To any New York members,
trying to find out where the live feed from the BBC report was coming from? I'm looking for a map to show where the soho grand hotel is compared to where the towers stood

googled for skyline pictures so far the windows look the same:

take a look at the windows:

a skyline view

a picture with a view from room 1502:

a darn shame we can't get a hotel guest list

edit -- the hotel is roughly 12 blocks from WTC -- out of the line of sight the video shows a much closer point of view or maybe not am too sleepy to think --

my curiosity still wonders where this live feed was broadcasted

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Eden]

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Eden]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
i joined a few clips together including the BBC report. pass it on

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-2-2007 by tombangelta]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
To any New York members,
trying to find out where the live feed from the BBC report was coming from? I'm looking for a map to show where the soho grand hotel is compared to where the towers stood

googled for skyline pictures so far the windows look the same:

take a look at the windows:

a skyline view

a picture with a view from room 1502:

a darn shame we can't get a hotel guest list

Good work Eden

Could you help to point out to the rest of us, what perspective the pictures are showing, as it's hard to tell.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

Thanks again tombangelta

This is such hard evidence as a video can go, to open up a whole new line of questioning, with wtc7 a predominant part of the conspiracy.
Wow good work.

"it's about to blow up" is mentioned more than once.

Listen as soon as the firefighter tape rolls... "They're gonna pull it" "keep your eye on that building, it's going down" listen.

This has opened up a huge hole in the whole debate. The subsequent denial, of footage available from the news networks, stands as an ever more burning flame to the conspiracy.

Why the desparation in trying to bar the footage? As soon as it is getting major attention, every major news site denies access?

Not only did Lary Silverstein say "Pull it" (after) but one of the firefighters (at the time) said it before the collapse and furthermore "keep your eye on that building, it's coming down", then twice "it's about to blow up"

Listen carefully to the audio and it will become clear.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for some feedback from the admins here about this : )
Awesome stuff, i'll be following this till the end.

It's not a blue screen.
The time factor seems pretty solid. Needs definite confirmation, and explanation. Is there anything we've missed with the time? Something stupidly obvious?
This however doesn't take away from the fact that it's not a blue screen and she's said what she said.

Just as a summary-
It's pretty water tight at the moment and it is what it appears to be.
Which leads to just a few questions,
*Where did this information come from.
*If this was just a simple mistake, then why WT7 and why not some other random building in the vicinity. It would be a huge coincidence for them to say the wrong building.....and then it actually did collapse.

I guess the only 2 explanations are

- mistake ( what a coincidence )
- forknowledge, release of preplanned info too quickly. I'd say the evidence leans towards forknowledge.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In the USA they say you are innocent until proven guilty, which is not the way it really is, it is quite the opposite. You are guilty until proven innocent.

In my view: We who call ourselves "Truthers" seem to have to carry the burden of proving the truth upon our shoulders. When Infact we are not the ones on trial.

Let the burden of truth lie upon those who are accused!
We have our facts.
We have stated our case.
We do believe beyond a shadow of doubt, that the evidence is true.

I call for a investigation on all parties suspected of being involved and indictments brought upon them.

The jury should be the entire american population, voting either gulity or innocent.

If this does not transpire.
We have two choices : Cut and Run or Stay The Course And bring the Revolution on. It Starts Now. Or It ends in the FEMA PRISON CONSINTRATION EXTERMINATION GAS CHAMBER CAMPS TOMORROW.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
More links of the BBC newscast:

www.liveleak.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I recommend voicing your opinion to the BBC complaints homepage, This thread has had close to 8000 veiws at the time in writing this, if everyone took a few minutes to make an inquiry or complaint we could easily let them know they have been caught out and maybe force their hand with some explanation. Especialy after their recent so called documentary recieved so many complaints.
At the very least get some satisfaction in letting them know how you feel about it.

BBC Complaints

I'm off there right now.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I think its strange that she only briefly mentions wtc7 and never actually says the name. The guys question was about wtc7 and yet she avoided wtc7 right from the beginning.

??? have you seen the video? It is refered to as the Salomon Brothers Building THROUGHOUT.

Why would you say they referred to it by number, when it's clearly not the case? Hmmm..

[edit on 27-2-2007 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is extremely damning.

First of all that isn't a Blue Screen. Usually in emergencies like this, or when a major NEWS day goes down, the reporters often opt for LIVE FEEDS in case of more *happenings*, and its too difficult to set up the screens all the time on the fly.

It is also, clearly not a screen, the colors, the light, the smoke moving, the light of the evening. It is clearly a *LIVE SHOT*.

They both know which building it is, she does for sure. It is interesting she was in NEW YORK in advance a few weeks of this.

They refer to the *47 story* building, it is absolutely WTC7 that they are talking about.

Watch the video carefully, I see some smoke or something beginning to rise from below WTC 7, I believe these are the explosives going off, but someone could easily say its just the dust or fire. But it happens just before the LIVE FEED goes off.

This is undeniable.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
another reason it isn't a *SCREEN* behind her is because you can see her hair being blown a little by the wind!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I guess my only real question would be if I were being skeptical about this, is that definitely Building 7?

I mean it looks just like it. I can't believe this video, if that is building 7 then I am sorry, but that is just too much. Something is wrong here, something is wrong when the MEDIA is doing stuff like this playing games with peoples minds and hearts for that matter.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

My IDS is showing intrusion attempts from two engineering companies. One in China, and one in the UK.......

[edit on 26-2-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

I would be interested to know the ip of the UK company in question.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
For what it is worth. Regarding the time, both Jane and the male newsreader are wearing wrist watches you see them at various times throughout the report, perhaps somebody could zoom in and confirm the time on those watches.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I mean it looks just like it. I can't believe this video, if that is building 7 then I am sorry, but that is just too much. Something is wrong here, something is wrong when the MEDIA is doing stuff like this playing games with peoples minds and hearts for that matter.

The media wouldn't have to be in on it...the reporter is simplying relaying information from a press release it seems.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
there is one way to confirm 100% if the footage in the background is live or pre-recorded. find any other footage of the towers from the same time period and compare the smoke patterns. any good video analysts (and buffs who can make a 3d recreation of the shape of the smoke if they have enough footage to compare) could prove this beyond a doubt.

because this may be, excuse the pun, the 1 true 'smoking gun' that PROVES 100% the foreknowledge conspiracy is real and the media were accomplices to it.

so - everybody get to work on finding the other footage from the same time frame.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join